**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Yep quiet and pottering. Just too short as usual. I'm worn out just thinking about the exercise V4L does. Best of luck when you start the shred. It sounds like torture to me. :)

Quiet and pottering is nice :) Weekends are just never long enough are they?

Have you played with your Actifry yet??

Sounds and looks like torture to me too PP. I'll need more than luck - I'll need a paramedic with an oxygen tank! lol

PMSL!! It's not working very well atm :D I've watched it four times now I haven't lost a flipping inch yet! I think I'm gonna pack it in! :8855:

The exercises themselves don't look particularly hard, although you can see why folks struggle to walk the next day by the muscles that are being used :D What does look hard is the intensity of it. It's just a non stop thrash for 35 (ish) mins :eek: But hey, If you can bike for an an hour at a decent pace, I'm 100% sure you could do it. :)

I have only watched level one though...............gawd knows what punishment is in store with the other 2 levels :eek:

Yep I would certainly give it up, I mean it's not like you didn't try. Four sessions and all that ;)

Yep quiet and pottering. Just too short as usual. I'm worn out just thinking about the exercise V4L does. Best of luck when you start the shred. It sounds like torture to me. :)

Really? I thought I was not trying hard enough hence why I asked you guys if you did exercise and what you did. I am pooped by doing what I do. I know it will get better eventually. Only been at it about 6 weeks. It would get better a lot sooner if someone would invent a decent saddle for my poor derriere :8855:either that or a whopping great big cushion!!!!!!!!!
You're getting really good at the quoting lark eh? :D:8855:

Yup I most certainly am!!!!!!!! :D :D

To much I want to reply to and I'm struggling to keep my eyes open, I will say this about 30 day shred... I actually quite enjoy it, in particular the parts where you do punches... I imagine I'm hitting the annoying woman! But it is a good work out, I would advise the first time you do it, don't push yourself too hard, it feels easy enough and I would do nice deep lunges etc but OMG I hurt so bad after... all depends how much of a sadist/masochist (not sure what the difference is but I know its something to do with liking pain) you are!

ellen83 said:
To much I want to reply to and I'm struggling to keep my eyes open, I will say this about 30 day shred... I actually quite enjoy it, in particular the parts where you do punches... I imagine I'm hitting the annoying woman! But it is a good work out, I would advise the first time you do it, don't push yourself too hard, it feels easy enough and I would do nice deep lunges etc but OMG I hurt so bad after... all depends how much of a sadist/masochist (not sure what the difference is but I know its something to do with liking pain) you are!

I agree the session itself isn't too much of a killer - its the day after that did it for me - I could barely reach my arm up to turn on the light switch lol! I like the mix of cardio and strength tho - just before I feel like my lungs are about to explode it switches to strength where I can get my breath back lol

I just don't have time in my day to do much now - my excuse is that I walk for 8 hours a day and that's plenty lol

I had the Natalie Cassidy one a couple of years ago, I did it twice before lending it to a colleague and not getting it back. THAT WAS A KILLER! If it's like that.....waaaahhhhh *runs and hides* :eek:
Can anyone else recommend a good one to start of somewhat more gentle? ;)

*Update* actually reading reviews now and thinking I should give it a go. Throw myself in at the deep end...........

Last edited:
Evening all not going to quote everyone s would be a long long post lol well done on the losses and don't we have some gorgeous pooches here :0)
I'm on day 10 of the shred and enjoy it will let u know how level 2 goes eek doing 5 more level one doing 15 days of each level
Am being very naughty and finishing the vodka and cherryade from last night only 8 syns worth left why not lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Nuttynat2012 said:
Evening all not going to quote everyone s would be a long long post lol well done on the losses and don't we have some gorgeous pooches here :0)
I'm on day 10 of the shred and enjoy it will let u know how level 2 goes eek doing 5 more level one doing 15 days of each level
Am being very naughty and finishing the vodka and cherryade from last night only 8 syns worth left why not lol

Hey so Lin as your counting then go ahead :) love this plan for that reason! :)

Emmey1 said:
Hey so Lin as your counting then go ahead :) love this plan for that reason! :)

I know love it just had some mushy peas with vinegar and beet root! Yum lol

Love the idea of a tinsel team, can I join? I have been going to slimming world for ages, but too much mucking about so not going very far. At the moment I am 13.2 my target is 9.7 by Christmas, should be doable!

Polyanna (51lbs to go) 0lbs lost so far.

Can you upload pics from a mobile, if so how? Thanks fellow tinselers ;)

Welcome Polyanna! NuttyNat I just fancy mushy peas and beetroot now...nom nom lol! Adding it to my shopping list....thanks!

Love the idea of a tinsel team, can I join? I have been going to slimming world for ages, but too much mucking about so not going very far. At the moment I am 13.2 my target is 9.7 by Christmas, should be doable!

Polyanna (51lbs to go) 0lbs lost so far.
x
Hi Polyanna :) Of course you can join! Welcome to the team :D I've added you to the list on the first page. Good luck

Can you upload pics from a mobile, if so how? Thanks fellow tinselers ;)

Welcome Polyanna! NuttyNat I just fancy mushy peas and beetroot now...nom nom lol! Adding it to my shopping list....thanks!

Errrrrr yes is the answer, but I only know how to do it with an iPhone. What phone have you got V4L?

Mushy peas and beetroot together???? Mmmmmmm ok :D lol

Good morning everyone and happy Monday :D

It's stopped raining :eek::D lol

Welcome Pollyanna xx

Just a quickie before work to let everyone know that I am really, really going for it now. Feel soooo bad after my wicked weekend :(

Goooood Team Tinsel xxxxxxx

Morning all!

Welcome Pollyanna, good luck!

The sun is finally out! :) And all this talk to exercise has prompted me to get back in the gym. Haven't got much work on this week week so I'm going to try to go at least twice and up the dog walking a bit too (hopefully, without getting drenched in the torrential DROUGHT!)

Mushy peas and beetroot?? Surely not?! :eek:

Happy Monday!, Doesn't it make a difference to see a nice bright morning :)

Morning all!

Welcome Pollyanna, good luck!

The sun is finally out! :) And all this talk to exercise has prompted me to get back in the gym. Haven't got much work on this week week so I'm going to try to go at least twice and up the dog walking a bit too (hopefully, without getting drenched in the torrential DROUGHT!)

Mushy peas and beetroot?? Surely not?! :eek:

Happy Monday!, Doesn't it make a difference to see a nice bright morning :)

i don't know where you live, but in scotland it's murky, foogy & looks like it's going to rain!

It's murky here too in the NE. It's foggy in my head as I'm off work poorly boo hoo, I need a cuddle :-(

It's murky here too in the NE. It's foggy in my head as I'm off work poorly boo hoo, I need a cuddle :-(

:bighug: hope you feel better soon :)

Thanks lill miss. I'm treating myself to a full pack of king prawns with my salad as opposed to the half pack I usually have. Being ill doesn't seem to be affecting my appetite lol.

Back