**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Hey guys

Have been AWOL today due to some personal crap so haven't been on here all day and don't now have the energy to look back;

Welcome to the new joiners, hello to our usual crowd - well done to anyone who's lost today and sorry to those who may not have got what they deserved

I think that should cover it

Happy evening to you all

Hope everything is ALL OK NOW!!!! :)

Good morning everyone :)

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, had a very long a busy day at work and just never found enough time/energy when I got home :eek: Oh but what a lovely, sunny and warm day it was :D Such a glorious change from the bloody rain! lol

:welcome: Lynda :D Great to have another member :) I'll add you to the list on the front page and amend it as you shrink :D Hope you don't mind being surrunded by nutters - they're ok though once you get used to them! lol Good luck xx

Sarah, well done on braving a gym session! Can you still walk this morning? :D

Hazeyblue, hope you are feeling better now. Half way there eh? :woohoo: You've just made me get my mental maths out to find out how close I am to being halfway! lol I need to ditch almost another stone before I'm halfway :D

PP, did you play with the Actifry?? What did you make? Do you like it? No more questions for now......... lol

Donna, how did the sticky chicken turn out? I'm with PP here and waiting patiently for the recipie :D lol

Jo, good luck for WI, and :nono: to cheeky peeking! LOL

V4L I had visions of you biking over dale and hill in all weather, like a lycra clad rocket on a road bike! LOL I was going to suggest you invest in a gel seat to make it more comfy :D It really made me laugh when you said it was an exercise bike! lol Not that there's anything wrong with an exercise bike, it's still fab, I was just laughing at myself and the image I had invented in my head of you thrash the roads......in the rain! LOL

I have absolutely no idea how do the piccy thing with a blackberry I'm afraid :( Absolutely noooooooooo idea, sorry. I'll ask the Blackberry owners at work today for you though - see if they know how it's done :D

Ems, hope things have calmed down a tad and that you, and everyone else is feeling a bit better..................stoopid thing to say I know, but you know what I mean :) xxx

Dex, glad to hear you've boarded the wagon again :D WTG! xx Life will always get in the way from time to time, but like we're always saying, as long as we keep getting back on that there wagon, we'll all get to slimsville eventually :D Well done xx

Have a fab day everyone, sorry of I've missed anyone/anything (I'm sure I must have) but I promise to do better today :D lol

Good luck to the Tuesday weighers xxx Come on girlies lets raise our running total! lol

Morning all and thanks for the comments

Have a good Tuesday but I see the rain is back! Booooo!!

Good luck Tuesday scale Visitors! Not long now for Wednesday weigh in! Stay focused gang we can do this!

Morning, morning all - and it's raining yet again here too!!!!

Hope everyone has a good dayxxx

Vegan*4*Life said:
It's an exercise bike, zoikes it's too cold to cycle 15 miles and I don't think a seeing me sweating and ''going for it'' is best for drivers......may cause a few accidents and not in a nice way either :8855:

Oh, roflmao, that's so funny.

Morning ladies :)

Hope everyone is ok today.

Good luck to anybody weighing in today. May you float on angels wings as you step on those scales today :)

Morning everyone. Happy Tuesday. WI for me later on, So want to get moving on this challenge. :)
Morning ladies :)

Hope everyone is ok today.

Good luck to anybody weighing in today. May you float on angels wings as you step on those scales today :)
Hope those angels are strong. :)

Oh Corky I have tried my actifry, imaginatively enough I did chips, Yumm. :)

All the best to any other Tuesday weighers. I always forget when everyones day is hence why I had mine in my start row. :)

Ladies, would anybody be interested in some clothes size 22/24? Just thought I'd offer on here first before I post on clothes exchange thread.

Happy 1st of May! so warm and sunny here! cheers the mood! :p

Morning all,
Had a brill exercise day yesterday, thanks V4L for your little incite, I measure on a monthly basis. When you lose 0.5lbs when you have been working hard at plan and exercise it is a bit disheartening. But looking for a big lose this week. I am a Wednesday weigh-in.

I walked lunchtime 40 minutes, just over 2 miles, and 40 minutes on the cross trainer at the gym in the evening and also did 45 minutes floor work (abs, back, legs etc) Can't do any weights at the mo as I had a shoulder op in January and have to be careful. Working on getting my Platinum Body Magic award.

Look forward to getting to know you all :wavey:

Nice for the north to get the good weather for a change, guess you don't need any more rain :)
This drought is poring down.........

lyndawood1958 said:
Nice for the north to get the good weather for a change, guess you don't need any more rain :)
This drought is poring down.........

It's nice here too, makes a change lol

HazeyBlue said:
Ladies, would anybody be interested in some clothes size 22/24? Just thought I'd offer on here first before I post on clothes exchange thread.

What a great idea!! Is there one of those exchange threads on here? I have loads in growing out of but what a great idea! I refuse to spend much money on clothes at the moment because they hopefully won't last me long I'll have to go hunt thy thread down!

Welcome Lynda and hi to everyone else had a crap day (personally) yesterday so didn't come online good luck for those weighi g in today

Nat xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It is a good idea. There is not much going on it at the moment. But I know what you mean. I am a size 18ish now and I have very little and I'm mostly still wearing my bigger stuff. I have bought a lot of summer stuff in an 18 but they are all washed and ironed ready to go in my case.

Besides its too flippin cold to wear it lol.

Morning everyone. Happy Tuesday. WI for me later on, So want to get moving on this challenge. :)
Hope those angels are strong. :)

Oh Corky I have tried my actifry, imaginatively enough I did chips, Yumm. :)

All the best to any other Tuesday weighers. I always forget when everyones day is hence why I had mine in my start row. :)

Good luck for later PP :D Glad you liked your chips! lol

That's a really good idea :) I really do begrudge buying clothes that won't fit for long

Happy 1st May right back at ya MLC :D

Morning all,
Had a brill exercise day yesterday, thanks V4L for your little incite, I measure on a monthly basis. When you lose 0.5lbs when you have been working hard at plan and exercise it is a bit disheartening. But looking for a big lose this week. I am a Wednesday weigh-in.

I walked lunchtime 40 minutes, just over 2 miles, and 40 minutes on the cross trainer at the gym in the evening and also did 45 minutes floor work (abs, back, legs etc) Can't do any weights at the mo as I had a shoulder op in January and have to be careful. Working on getting my Platinum Body Magic award.

Look forward to getting to know you all :wavey:

Reading that has made me feel proper lazy! LOL

Welcome Lynda and hi to everyone else had a crap day (personally) yesterday so didn't come online good luck for those weighi g in today

Nat xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hope you're having a better day today Nat :)

I don't know how to link on the iPhone but the thread is in the off topic bit. Be good if we could get more people on it there must be tonnes of good clothes out there being wasted.

I have found an owner for my clothes, hoping that some 18s might find their way to me.

Back