**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Emmey1 said:
Hazey you beat me to that denim skirt lol! Oh u might go live on that thread now - must go have a clear out of clothes! Now!

I mean I might go live not U lol

Right ladies, I have realised today that I have 10 weigh in's (including tomorrows) until my birthday (which means 1 year until the wedding! woohoo!). Anyway, I want to be under 16st for then, Last week I weighed in at 17st 3lbs, I wanted to lose 3.5 this week but think I will be lucky if I get 2lbs. But without counting tomorrow's loss I need 17.5 lbs (or more) and my mean average is 1.894 ish - this includes my 1lb gain and 1lbs loss over 3 weeks. This IS doable and I need you ladies to kick my arse and nag me! I have a tesco order coming tonight and have the meals for the 7 days planned out, will only need to stock up on extra fruit and milk as my boys eat more fruit then the average monkey!

Emmey1 said:
Hazey you beat me to that denim skirt lol! Oh u might go live on that thread now - must go have a clear out of clothes! Now!

It's a really nice denim skirt too. But, there is a lady on there said she would send me a dress and some shorts but she never did!

I'm so desperate for 18s, I'll have loads once summer finally arrives. All I can say is thank god for likes of asda/tesco/matalan where the likes of us can get some clothes quite cheaply.

ellen83 said:
Right ladies, I have realised today that I have 10 weigh in's (including tomorrows) until my birthday (which means 1 year until the wedding! woohoo!). Anyway, I want to be under 16st for then, Last week I weighed in at 17st 3lbs, I wanted to lose 3.5 this week but think I will be lucky if I get 2lbs. But without counting tomorrow's loss I need 17.5 lbs (or more) and my mean average is 1.894 ish - this includes my 1lb gain and 1lbs loss over 3 weeks. This IS doable and I need you ladies to kick my arse and nag me! I have a tesco order coming tonight and have the meals for the 7 days planned out, will only need to stock up on extra fruit and milk as my boys eat more fruit then the average monkey!

You'll do it Ellen no problem.

I'm trying to get to half way by my holiday then I'll need a good butt kick when I come back to get back on track.

So I'll kick yours if you kick mine? Lol.

You'll do it Ellen no problem.

I'm trying to get to half way by my holiday then I'll need a good butt kick when I come back to get back on track.

So I'll kick yours if you kick mine? Lol.

Sounds like a plan. All the kicking has to count towards body magic right?

Yeah, we could put it down as 1 x 15 mins arse kicking per session??

jo-85 said:
Just popping in with a 2.5 lb loss I am one happy lady, 3 wi till I go away and 9.5 to my 10percent I think that is doable? Hope u other Tuesday weighers have what u have deserved x

Well done with a fab loss Jo!

jo-85 said:
Just popping in with a 2.5 lb loss I am one happy lady, 3 wi till I go away and 9.5 to my 10percent I think that is doable? Hope u other Tuesday weighers have what u have deserved x

Great loss Jo, well done :)

Morning everyone. Happy Tuesday. WI for me later on, So want to get moving on this challenge. :)
Hope those angels are strong. :)

Oh Corky I have tried my actifry, imaginatively enough I did chips, Yumm. :)

All the best to any other Tuesday weighers. I always forget when everyones day is hence why I had mine in my start row. :)

Good luck, or rather, hope you did well as it was yesterday now! :D

Morning all,
Had a brill exercise day yesterday, thanks V4L for your little incite, I measure on a monthly basis. When you lose 0.5lbs when you have been working hard at plan and exercise it is a bit disheartening. But looking for a big lose this week. I am a Wednesday weigh-in.

I walked lunchtime 40 minutes, just over 2 miles, and 40 minutes on the cross trainer at the gym in the evening and also did 45 minutes floor work (abs, back, legs etc) Can't do any weights at the mo as I had a shoulder op in January and have to be careful. Working on getting my Platinum Body Magic award.

Look forward to getting to know you all :wavey:

Keep at it Lynda! Toning up too, awesome! :)

Sounds like a plan, Stan!! You can do this!!!!!

FANFLIPPINTASTICO JO!!!!! Well done you! :D

OOps forgot to add my loss. It was 1lb. I know without looking back what I did ''wrong''. I certainly wasn't eating enough last week and with all the exercising I am doing I am sure I am in a calorie deficit so my metabolism is slowing down. I just couldn't be bothered eating much, even to have breakfast was a bloody chore. Yesterday (Tuesday) I couldn't even eat lunch so forced myself to eat some kale as a snack very late on. I did eat a large evening meal because I forced myself to do but when I feel like that there are times I have skipped till very late and then made myself eat. I hate feeling like that. :( SOooo it's either make myself have bigger portions or cut down on the exercise and I don't want to do that. Any advice/thoughts?
The scales (I don't have digital) were fluctuating between 1 and 1.5 lb so I went with 1lb so I know for sure I am right. I'm not concerned, a loss is a loss (refer to my lengthy post last night).
How can I make myself eat when I am just not hungry some days and what would you do about the exercising - cut back or try to eat more - which could be hard if I am not in the mood? I am hoping the cure will come and I will have my appetite back um sometime around...like NOW would be good.... ;)
Thanks guys.
Hope everyone did well in your weigh in and for the one's coming up this week.
Corky just a thought how would you feel (as this is your thread) and everyone else please chime in to putting the day of weigh in next to people's name at the beginning where we are recording the losses so we know when to cheer everyone on? We always get people asking what day so this will help us to remember.
Thoughts? Sorry for yet another epic post :/ x

I have been eating so much free food in the last few days, not really feeling hungry, weather much better yesterday so plenty of exercise, 2 hour bike ride, an hour walk/jog, and 20 pilates to keep my bad back at bay.
It is weigh day tomorrow so keep fingers crossed. Off to do some hill walking today.

Oh I'm really good at nagging..................apparently :eek: lol I'm sure you won't need nagging or kicking mind, but I'll put my boots on standby.......the ones with the pointy toes :eek::eek: lol

Sounds perfectly doable Ellen, and I'm sure you will do it! :D I would like to be under 16st for you birthday too! lol

Well done Jo :D That's a fab loss! :clap:

Good morning everyone :) No Rain here atm :D

I'm soooooo busy at work atm, and it's cutting into my minimins time! It's our year end and it's a bit manic........looking forward the to 3 day weekend that looming on the horizon though :D:D:D I was so tired last night I managed to fall asleep with my kindle on my face! LOL

Has anyone got anything exciting planned for the bank holiday?? I know it's a bit (?!?) dull, but I'm gonna paint my hallway :eek: lol It's so hard fitting stuff like that in around work, so it'll be nice to have the extra day in which to do it....................ok, yeah I know, I need to get a life!! :8855:

Is everyone having a good week?

What day does everyone WI? I can never remember, so I thought I'd add the info to the front page (as PP suggested a while ago) so we know (ok, so I know :eek:) who we're cheering on each day :D

I'll just have a quick skim through, to see if I can find the info for myself :D

Have a good day everyone xx

I have been eating so much free food in the last few days, not really feeling hungry, weather much better yesterday so plenty of exercise, 2 hour bike ride, an hour walk/jog, and 20 pilates to keep my bad back at bay.
It is weigh day tomorrow so keep fingers crossed. Off to do some hill walking today.

:fingerscrossed: for tomorrow :D

Morning all. Hope everyone is good today. I get weighed on a Thursday corky :)

Morning all. Hope everyone is good today. I get weighed on a Thursday corky :)

Oh goody, I didn't manage to find your WI day :D I found some others though and have added them to the front page :D I'll add yours now! lol

So far, if my research is correct (lol), we have Ems and Lynda who have WI today, so GOOD LUCK Ems and Lynda! :D xx

Back