**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Hiya...I have just pm'd you! I have lost 4.5lbs this week :)

xx

Great loss! Well done :)

Well done on the loss! It's a great loss - maybe you can hang around and help support or share some tips that have helped you etc on the thread? :)

Yes I agree. Hang around, help support and maybe share some tips etc :D After all, that's what teams do :)

Apologies on the short and sweet posts once a week...I am currently without internet access as my pc died and went to heaven lol. Need to purchase a laptop and until then I only have limited access at work.

I was really chuffed with my loss this week...I attempted a sort of "superspeed" week. Every meal I had the 3rd (sometimes more) superfree foods as required but tried to make them "s" or "ss" symbol foods as much as I could. Also all fruit I had I tended to stick to the speed varieties. Lots of stirfrys last week too :)

I was suprised by the weightloss though as I had a chinese takeaway (chicken in blackbean sauce - 4 syns - with boiled rice) and also a carvery - even a spoonful of toffee cheesecake from the hubby haha. I think my water intake is helping a lot with my losses as I try to make sure I have 2 litres a day :)

Starting back at zumba on Sunday morning - I love it but haven't been for a few weeks. Hopefully that will help too. I am 4lbs away from the maximum weight on the wii fit - once I get to 23st8 I will be on that every night :)

Hope everyone has a lovely bank holiday weekend - I will try to get on here and read/post every lunchtime while at work so please bear with me while I sort out my internet access at home :)

xx

Hi

I'm starting this team as my incentive to lose 4 stone for Christmas! I've lost nearly 2.5 stone so far since January, so I think 4 stone for Christmas is very doable :) I just need to stay focused, hence this team! lol We can support and encourage each other along the way.

So if anyone wants to join in, please feel free to post away :)

:fingerscrossed: enough people join to make a team! lol

Good luck everyone. We can do this :D

Corkscrew (Sat WI) 56lb to lose - 5lb lost :woohoo:
Emmey1 (Wed WI) 56lbs to lose - 7lb lost :woohoo:
Purple Patsy (Tues WI) 56lb to lose ~ 0lb lost
NuttyNat (Fri WI)56lb to lose - 5lb lost :woohoo:
Jo-85 (Tue WI) 56lb to lose - 2lb lost :woohoo:
Lisajade (Thurs WI) 56lb to lose - 3lb lost :woohoo:
Dextersmum (Sun WI) 56lb to lose - 1lb lost :woohoo:
Ellen83 (Wed WI) 56lb to lose - 2lb lost :woohoo:
Muis 77lb to lose - 0.5lb lost :woohoo:
Hazeyblue (Thurs WI) 56lb to lose - 2.5lb lost :woohoo:
SarahCroz (Fri WI) 56lb to lose - 5.5lb lost :woohoo:
Peacedove 56lb to lose - 0lb lost
MrsLisaMarie 56lb to lose - 4.5lb lost :woohoo:
Lucia Lucia 56lb to lose - 2.5lb lost :woohoo:
Vegan*4*llife (TuesWI) 56lb to lose - 6lb lost :woohoo:
Donnajt 56lb to lose - 2.5lb lost :woohoo:
RubyRed80 (Tues WI) 56lb to lose - 0lb lost
Miss Chatterbox (Sun WI) 56lb to lose - 1lb lost :woohoo:
Gollywog 56lb to lose - 4.5lb lost :woohoo:
Rockchick 56lb to lose - 3lb lost :woohoo:
Andrea81 (Thurs WI) 33.5lb to lose - 3lb lost :woohoo:
Sprinkles - 56lb to lose - 5lb lost :woohoo:
Polyanna (Thurs WI) - 51lb to lose - 0lb lost
Lyndaward (Wed WI) - 48lb to lose - 1lb lost :woohoo:
Angel28 (Tues WI) - 54lb to lose - 0lb lost

Hiya...I have lost 9lbs in total and I weigh in on a Tuesday. I would like to lose 70lbs by Xmas xx

MrsLisaMarie said:
Apologies on the short and sweet posts once a week...I am currently without internet access as my pc died and went to heaven lol. Need to purchase a laptop and until then I only have limited access at work.

I was really chuffed with my loss this week...I attempted a sort of "superspeed" week. Every meal I had the 3rd (sometimes more) superfree foods as required but tried to make them "s" or "ss" symbol foods as much as I could. Also all fruit I had I tended to stick to the speed varieties. Lots of stirfrys last week too :)

I was suprised by the weightloss though as I had a chinese takeaway (chicken in blackbean sauce - 4 syns - with boiled rice) and also a carvery - even a spoonful of toffee cheesecake from the hubby haha. I think my water intake is helping a lot with my losses as I try to make sure I have 2 litres a day :)

Starting back at zumba on Sunday morning - I love it but haven't been for a few weeks. Hopefully that will help too. I am 4lbs away from the maximum weight on the wii fit - once I get to 23st8 I will be on that every night :)

Hope everyone has a lovely bank holiday weekend - I will try to get on here and read/post every lunchtime while at work so please bear with me while I sort out my internet access at home :)

xx

I did a S and SS this week an had a lovely loss despite two meals of high syns so I would second this advice - never really took notice of the food symbols before so this has worked well for me :)

Well done on the losses Wednesday weighers, we're a fabulous lot.

Hope everybody has had a great hump day I've just been for a spray tan currently looking like an oompah lumpah!! :) x

oopmah, oomph bumpty bump :rotflmao:xx :)

Hi all - sorry haven't been around had an upset tummy for a few days so can't say have really been on plan, haven't eaten much!

3lb loss this week which I'll take and plan for a good week

Good losses tinselers x

3lbs :woohoo: well done :) xx

I lost 1lb too... We're in sync lol

Yep but full boobs do make up for it on your part and a poorly littleun. I can remember this feeling even though it's 20 years ago, my baby is 21 in January :eek:
We are both due a big lose next week, at least 2.5lbs ay xx

:D:D:D 5lbs off for me.:D:D:D Very pleased after all the hard work, probably be harder next week! Hope all the other Thursday weighers get on OK.:wavey:

Polyanna said:
:D:D:D 5lbs off for me.:D:D:D Very pleased after all the hard work, probably be harder next week! Hope all the other Thursday weighers get on OK.:wavey:

Well done! Fab loss.

Ok is the word. Lost 1lb. Got Club 10 but am narked because I was 100% all week (didn't even have any booze) and did loads of exercise.
I know it's my bowel's fault tho. Working on sorting that as things are getting seriously ridiculous now!!
Going for 2.5 next week which will get me to 1.5 stones lost.
Well done everyone on some fab losses. Sorry to let the side down :( xx

Andrea, you're not letting the side down at all!! 1lb is a perfectly healthy weekly weight loss. I know it doesn't seem a lot when there are people losing 4 and 5 lbs but that isn't every week and everyone's bodies work in different ways. Just look at what you've acheived in the last 6 weeks. Well done for eating healthily, taking care of yourself and most of all losing a whole pound of fat this week :)

Oh, and well done to everyone else as well. Some fantastic losses this week, you all seem really motivated xx

Polyanna said:

Great loss!!! ;)

Andrea81 said:
Ok is the word. Lost 1lb. Got Club 10 but am narked because I was 100% all week (didn't even have any booze) and did loads of exercise.
I know it's my bowel's fault tho. Working on sorting that as things are getting seriously ridiculous now!!

Don't be silly it'll probably catch up with you next week and also - and this is to everyone - please be aware it's not all about the scales - especially when your exercising - you must take inches monthly - honestly its important to keep up the bigger picture

Well done on the loss :)

Thanks ladies. I know I'm being daft. Loads of people had disappointments today at my group, so much so that we wondered if the scales were having an off day. Whatever the reason, I'm going to try and do as best as I can this coming week as see how I go. xx

xx

:wavey: MrsLisaMarie :D Lovely to see you post chick :) I think S and SS foods really are key you know. My meals are always at least 1/2 full of them, most of the time I'd go as far as to say I have 3/4 of my plate full with S and SS stuff. I'm lucky in the respect that a absolutely love veggies and could happily eat a plate full of them and no meat! lol I'm picky with fruit though - can't stand apples and if an orange is too tarty, I chuck it in the bin :eek:
:eek::eek: :8855:

I wish there was a zumba class around here, I'd love to have a bash at that. It sounds like so much fun :D Much more appealing to me that chucking my ass round a gym. I sooooo wish I liked exercise LOL

Hope you get your internet access at home sorted soon - I be lost without mine :eek: lol

Please can I change my target? Gonna aim for the 4 stone but I think I should aim for 5 as I have a lot of weight to lose :) xx

I've changed it now :D

Hiya...I have lost 9lbs in total and I weigh in on a Tuesday. I would like to lose 70lbs by Xmas xx

So would I! :8855: I've amended your stats on the front page. xx

I did a S and SS this week an had a lovely loss despite two meals of high syns so I would second this advice - never really took notice of the food symbols before so this has worked well for me :)

It certainly did work well for you! :D

:woohoo: Fantastic loss Polyanna! Well done :)

Oiy missis! YOU ARE NOT LETTING THE SIDE DOWN!! You're doing fantastically well, so don't say that! OK? Good! LOL Andrea, 1lb is good, honest it is. We can't lose a shed load every single week. Even when we've been 100% bang on plan our bodies do as they bloody well please sometimes. Ask anyone :D lol Please don't be disheartened. You're doing great :) xx

Andrea, you're not letting the side down at all!! 1lb is a perfectly healthy weekly weight loss. I know it doesn't seem a lot when there are people losing 4 and 5 lbs but that isn't every week and everyone's bodies work in different ways. Just look at what you've acheived in the last 6 weeks. Well done for eating healthily, taking care of yourself and most of all losing a whole pound of fat this week :)

Hear hear! Well said Sarah :D

Don't be silly it'll probably catch up with you next week and also - and this is to everyone - please be aware it's not all about the scales - especially when your exercising - you must take inches monthly - honestly its important to keep up the bigger picture

Well done on the loss :)

Hear hear again! :8855:

Sorry I've been AWOL this week but I've not been well, I won't go into details here but my thread has a bit more info. So well done all you losers. I'm chuffed to say I have joined your happy band with a 2lb loss this week. Also hoping for a good one next week as I'm not able to eat ATM. The only consolation for how carp I feel.

Good luck to the other Thursday weighers. :)

:woohoo: Great loss PP...................sorry you're not well though :(

I hope you feel better soon xx

Back