**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Have turned to vodka but with good reason we found out this afternoon one of my husbands very good mates (I'm close to his wife and kids) was killed today another from his regt is dead and two injured we are such a small regt like a close family we al know everyone gutted been looking through pics has kids are 6 5 and 3 :0( so gutted off track big style

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

OMGGgoodness!! I am SO sorry Nat for EVERYONE involved and his little ones urrrgh! That's awful news. (((HUGS)))

Awful news Nat, must affect the whole community. My heart sinks everytime I hear of a death on the news, I can only imagine what a difficult time it is for the families and friends. Big hugs xxx

That's terrible news Nat. My heartfelt condolences to all involved

Big hugs xx

So sorry to hear your sad news Nat. :bighug: xx

OMG Nooooooooooooooo do you mean Jessie Pavelka?!!??! If so he's mine hon!!!! *sorry hubbie* :eek: I'd soon have him vegan so he would be perfect then bahhahaaahhhhaa :D

Errrrr I'm afraid there's a queue :p First in line are the available, single ones.............so back of the queue for you my girl! :8855:

Can you syn your fluid or are you drawing a line with the glitter pen?

I alway syn my 'fluids' V4L, but this week the syns ran out before the 'fluids' did :eek: So I'm afraid the glitter pen is out this week. Really annoyed with myself tbh and I really do feel like I've let myself down this week!! It's the first time since I started SW that I've needed to get the bloody pen out!! Grrrr Nevermind :eek:

Yes, the one and only, Jessie pavelka. Corky and I have an agreement that whoever wins the lottery first will buy him for a week for us to share :) Then we'd buy him for another week for the fitness training :D

Yes, I can confirm this long standing agreement :D *must remember to buy a lottery ticket today :D*

Cheats never prosper...I lost 1/2lb this week - am disappointed because I have stuck to plan religiously, I have literally eaten 3 meals a day with carrot sticks if I felt a bit hungry (which I haven't). Strangely I can see the loss this week - my face and tummy are shrinking

So no treat for me today!

Well done to all of you that lost, welcome to any new members, enjoy your weekend, donna x

Cheats never prosper? Stuck to plan religiously? I'm confused Donna, what do you mean? You can have been both! That's just greedy!! lol Anyway 1/2lb off is better than 1/2 on, so well done :D

Yes, the one and only, Jessie pavelka. Corky and I have an agreement that whoever wins the lottery first will buy him for a week for us to share :) Then we'd buy him for another week for the fitness training :D

I had to read that twice before it sank in...........:8855::gimi:;) he isn't my ''normal'' type I think I just developed a soft spot for him watching him in A year to save my life. What a sweetie. Mind you the guy who does the US one is a sweetie too, but Jessie is MUCH easier on the eye. Well my eye anyway ;) and it appears yours and Corky's too. I shall step aside in your quest for his presence baaahhahah!
STOOOPID quote boxes........ gah[/QUOTE]

Ahhhhhh wise move stepping aside V4L - wouldn't want you to get hurt :eek: :8855: Yeah his is such a sweetie - he really does put his heart and soul into it and he really 'feels' for them. I'd lose weight every week just for a cuddle off him! :8855:

No way am I having you nutters stalking me!

:8855: :8855:

When I saw the US one advertised I pinged Corky to let her know Jessie was back. Imagine our disappointment when it wasn't him! But he's back on sky 1 Saturday 1pm.

This Saturday??? :D :drool: LOL

Have turned to vodka but with good reason we found out this afternoon one of my husbands very good mates (I'm close to his wife and kids) was killed today another from his regt is dead and two injured we are such a small regt like a close family we al know everyone gutted been looking through pics has kids are 6 5 and 3 :0( so gutted off track big style

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh no!! Nat I'm so sorry to hear that :( It's so heartbreakingly sad. So many - too many, people are losing their lives in this way. It's beyond tragic :(

One of my friends lost her 19 year old son in what I would imagine to be similar circumstances.

My heart goes out to all concerned xxx

Good morning everyone :)

Well, like I mentioned up there ^^^^ too much fluids of the boozy variety have been consumed by this greedy idiot this week :eek: I am, however, reporting in with a 1lb loss :eek: It's certainly more than I deserve! My food has been spot on perfect so I can only assume that has contributed towards my surprise loss?! Dunno, but I SHALL NOT be repeating this week to find out! LOL

It's the first time since I started SW that I've felt myself slipping and being a tad out of control :(

So, the glitter pen has been out and a big fat line has been drawn under my boozy week! It's obvious I'm incapable to sharing my living space with booze, so until I can bloody well behave myself, there will be none in the house...............and I shall revert back to only letting it in on Saturday night when I have friends round. I'm making myself sound like a flipping alki!! :8855:

On a positive note though, I've been sharing my home with Mr Crunchie and Mr Mini Cheddar (bought them for Son who hasn't eaten them :( lol) all week and they're both still alive, so I've proved to myself that I resist goodies :D lol

Have a good day everyone :)

Nat I'm so sorry to hear your news and my thoughts are with everyone involved. :bighug:

As for the rest of you and this Jessie bloke that I've never even seen (PMT only) you should all be ashamed of yourselves. Just imagine how the poor guy must feel being objectified and belittled by you bun fighting mob. So if you can just let me know where to find him I'll go and make sure he's OK, Wouldn't want him to be traumatised after all. He probably need someone to give him a hug or more to reassure him that we're not all man-eaters. ;) Now where did you say he was. :shifter:

Good morning everyone,

I've been AWOL for a while, i've not been feeling that great, had some sad news 10 minutes before WI last Tuesday and really messed my head up :(

But on a brighter note, I did lose 1lb last week... x

Well, like I mentioned up there ^^^^ too much fluids of the boozy variety have been consumed by this greedy idiot this week :eek: I am, however, reporting in with a 1lb loss :eek: It's certainly more than I deserve! My food has been spot on perfect so I can only assume that has contributed towards my surprise loss?! Dunno, but I SHALL NOT be repeating this week to find out! LOL

It's the first time since I started SW that I've felt myself slipping and being a tad out of control :(

So, the glitter pen has been out and a big fat line has been drawn under my boozy week! It's obvious I'm incapable to sharing my living space with booze, so until I can bloody well behave myself, there will be none in the house...............and I shall revert back to only letting it in on Saturday night when I have friends round. I'm making myself sound like a flipping alki!! :8855:

On a positive note though, I've been sharing my home with Mr Crunchie and Mr Mini Cheddar (bought them for Son who hasn't eaten them :( lol) all week and they're both still alive, so I've proved to myself that I resist goodies :D lol

Well done on the loos Corky. Think you might have been lucky with that one and if you had "entertained" either of the Mr C's your result would not have been what you wanted. Well done for keeping your distance from them both. One vice at a time HEE HEE. :)

Purple Patsy said:
Nat I'm so sorry to hear your news and my thoughts are with everyone involved. :bighug:

As for the rest of you and this Jessie bloke that I've never even seen (PMT only) you should all be ashamed of yourselves. Just imagine how the poor guy must feel being objectified and belittled by you bun fighting mob. So if you can just let me know where to find him I'll go and make sure he's OK, Wouldn't want him to be traumatised after all. He probably need someone to give him a hug or more to reassure him that we're not all man-eaters. ;) Now where did you say he was. :shifter:

Lmao!

RubyRed80 said:
Good morning everyone,

I've been AWOL for a while, i've not been feeling that great, had some sad news 10 minutes before WI last Tuesday and really messed my head up :(

Well done on the loss - hope everything is ok

Morning all!,

The sun is finally out here, huzzah! :D What's everyone doing this weekend? Got my children home so for me it's going to be a weekend of picking up after them no doubt, lol!

Had a 1lb loss yesterday, not massive but it's a loss. And I did have a blow out last weekend so I didn't deserve anymore. Going to try to shake things up next week maybe, it's been 4 months now without any real set backs or plateaus, but feel I'm getting into a bit of a rut. Need to try some new recipes.

Have a good day xx

So sorry been awol.Its just been totally manic here. We are away in a week and its a military operation as my sons in respite and sorting school transport and cats in cattery, chicken sitters and Hubby lost passport etc etc. We have had Hubs and daughters birthday this week, a friend to transport to radiotherapy just utter manic.

Last week lost 3.5 and this week put on 1.5 but had a three course lunch for hubbys birthday so hoping that is a false gain as it wasnt my normal weigh day menu and been good since.

Hope everyone is ok and will try to get on here a little more at some point!

Well done RubyRed and Corkey on your losses. I think a 1lb loss was very popular this week :D

Morning all!,

The sun is finally out here, huzzah! :D What's everyone doing this weekend? Got my children home so for me it's going to be a weekend of picking up after them no doubt, lol!

Had a 1lb loss yesterday, not massive but it's a loss. And I did have a blow out last weekend so I didn't deserve anymore. Going to try to shake things up next week maybe, it's been 4 months now without any real set backs or plateaus, but feel I'm getting into a bit of a rut. Need to try some new recipes.

Have a good day xx
Well done on the loss. :)

So sorry been awol.Its just been totally manic here. We are away in a week and its a military operation as my sons in respite and sorting school transport and cats in cattery, chicken sitters and Hubby lost passport etc etc. We have had Hubs and daughters birthday this week, a friend to transport to radiotherapy just utter manic.

Last week lost 3.5 and this week put on 1.5 but had a three course lunch for hubbys birthday so hoping that is a false gain as it wasnt my normal weigh day menu and been good since.

Hope everyone is ok and will try to get on here a little more at some point!
Gosh you have been busy. Have a lovely holiday Lucia. :)

LMAO!!! That's very caring and considerate of you! :D *hides PP's keys* LOL

Good morning everyone,

Well done Ruby :D Hope you're ok now :)

Well done on the loos Corky. Think you might have been lucky with that one and if you had "entertained" either of the Mr C's your result would not have been what you wanted. Well done for keeping your distance from them both. One vice at a time HEE HEE. :)

I'm off men PP, so both Mr C's are safe.....................for now :giggle:

Morning all!,

Have a good day xx

Well done Sarah! All losses count :D Have you got some recipies to peruse, or would you like some suggestions from us?? Maybe would could all post a fave recipie or two to see if there's anything that tickles our fancies??

Corkscrew said:

Get your inbox cleared mrs, it's full. I have just wrote you an essay and I can't send it :p

Andrea..........Will you just have a look at the first page and check your total chuck, I think I may have missed a WI off :eek:

I think everyone elses are up to date, but if I've missed any please let me know :D

Back