**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Well done RubyRed and Corkey on your losses. I think a 1lb loss was very popular this week :D

Tis popular! lol Hey, they all count :D I'm aiming for at least 2 next week..................if that's not too greedy? :giggle:

Get your inbox cleared mrs, it's full. I have just wrote you an essay and I can't send it :p

Done :p

Well done on your loses this week ladies. We must be well over 6 stone by now :D

:bighug:to all the girls that need it this week, Nat, PP and RR, and anyone else who wants one. I give good cuddles so I am told. Must be the ample soft boobs lol.

*drum roll* :D

Our team total so far is an amazing.............6 stone 6lb :D:D:D

Could even be 6 stone 7lb if I'm right in that I've missed Andreas 1lb off :D

:woohoo:

Ha Ha I have just looked at the first page. All those :woohoo:running across the page. Class!

I was looking as I was wondering if we could do a weekly target for all the regulars?

So theres 25 of us in the team.
If we started when we had roughly 35 weigh ins to go, with a total of 1400 lbs to lose, thats 40lb per week as a team target give or take a few lbs.
We only have 1309lbs left to go :D

Corky, i'm a bit confused, easily done! Not sure if you got my pm or not?

Just to confirm, my total weightloss should read as 4.5 I think as I had a 2.5 (which you updated) then lost 3.5 and then gained 1.5 so in all my loss since the chalenge started is 4.5 lbs I think!!!!

Sorry to have been awol, just been uber busy

Ha Ha I have just looked at the first page. All those :woohoo:running across the page. Class!

I was looking as I was wondering if we could do a weekly target for all the regulars?

LOL I love all the :woohoo: s :D It might seem a tad childish, but this losing weight milarky is hard at times, so I think we all deserve them! lol

I'm up for any weekly target/challenge anyone fancies :D I'll go with whatever everyone else wants :D

So theres 25 of us in the team.
If we started when we had roughly 35 weigh ins to go, with a total of 1400 lbs to lose, thats 40lb per week as a team target give or take a few lbs.
We only have 1309lbs left to go :D

Yeah but some people have higher/lower Tinsel targets :D You're gonna have to get your fingers and toes out and count again! LOL Oh, and are all 25 members regular?? Mmmmm could be a logistical conundrum :8855:

Corky, i'm a bit confused, easily done! Not sure if you got my pm or not?

Just to confirm, my total weightloss should read as 4.5 I think as I had a 2.5 (which you updated) then lost 3.5 and then gained 1.5 so in all my loss since the chalenge started is 4.5 lbs I think!!!!

Sorry to have been awol, just been uber busy

Tell me about busy! lol It's year end at work, so I've met myself coming back this week! lol Done so many extra hours, I think I've earned myself a week off in lieu! :8855:

Sorry, completely missed your previous post and not got round to replying to your PM (which I got btw :D) I'll update your total right now........before I forget! :D lol

hhhmmm, thats why I said as a rough figure. Some want to lose 4stone, some more, some less, but I think most of us are around the 4 stone mark. Plus as time goes by, some may leave, some may join. If we tried to work out exact figure it would be total nightmare like you said. :confused:

Who do you think I am, Carol Vorderman? :D

Corkscrew said:
Tell me about busy! lol It's year end at work, so I've met myself coming back this week! lol Done so many extra hours, I think I've earned myself a week off in lieu! :8855:

Sorry, completely missed your previous post and not got round to replying to your PM (which I got btw :D) I'll update your total right now........before I forget! :D lol

Bah! Busy isn't the word and I don't even have end of year stuff lol work is always hectic! Dunno how I fit in having a life sometimes lol!

hhhmmm, thats why I said as a rough figure. Some want to lose 4stone, some more, some less, but I think most of us are around the 4 stone mark. Plus as time goes by, some may leave, some may join. If we tried to work out exact figure it would be total nightmare like you said. :confused:

Who do you think I am, Carol Vorderman? :D

I'm not right keen on Vorders.............whereas I quite like you :D lol

Ok, what do we think is a realistic weekly team target? I think the 40lb you first mentioned is ok actually (didn't take the time to work it out properly before - sorry, but my mushrooms were burning :D lol) it's not too easy and it's not too hard, but it's a realistic challenge all the same :D

So, if everyone is in agreement, shall we go for it? Anyone who doesn't want to take part, just shout, we can always alter the target figure and - it doesn't have to be compulsory that everyone participate :D Shall we start our first week tomorrow and count all WI's from Sunday to next Saturday??

Who for it? Who's not? :D lol

Hey girls, just a quick hi from me, have been reading through post but just have the time with the boys, Dex and the pox and Miles has become SUPER clingy, he's always been a mummies boy but this feels worse then general separation anxiety, maybe he's starting to feel a bit rough... Expecting him to catch it at some point.
Anyway well done on losses and even though I'm not getting time to reply (can read posts on my phone whilst breastfeeding but replying that's a bit more of a challenge with a Miles attached to me!) you are all keeping me highly entertained. Having an ok week and should be on for a loss but not getting to get out the house or having time or energy for much body magic. So tired, both boys were in our bed last night which of course means very little sleeping was done on my part. Anyway, gtg sort lunch our before Miles wakes from his nap. Hopefully I'll get on soon for a natter. Be good (well... be legal!)

Bah! Busy isn't the word and I don't even have end of year stuff lol work is always hectic! Dunno how I fit in having a life sometimes lol!

I know Ems!! Up at 6am, in at 6pm, walk dogs before and after, cook, eat, chores Blah blah blah Life??? I have a weekend life, does that count? :giggle: Oh to be a lady of leisure and not have to work eh? lol Keep buying the lottery ticket.............it could be you :D lol

Corkscrew said:
I know Ems!! Up at 6am, in at 6pm, walk dogs before and after, cook, eat, chores Blah blah blah Life??? I have a weekend life, does that count? :giggle: Oh to be a lady of leisure and not have to work eh? lol Keep buying the lottery ticket.............it could be you :D lol

Just brought mine! Lol

Purple Patsy said:
My losses are erratic even when I'm 100% so I would stand a greater than average chance of spoiling the team's target on a weekly basis which would make me feel awful. I think I'll pass on this aspect if it's OK. Wouldn't want to have stats to prove I'd let the team down. ;)

Not for the same reasons but u wouldn't be up for a weekend target either - I spent much of the beginning of my SW life getting so hung up not getting the numbers I wanted each week despite still losing and feeling like a failure - i now and mug more relaxed about the scales and getting better loss's with this attitude - I don't want to go back to weekly targets - I'm happy with the overall target which I'll reach :)

Sorry for throwing a spanner in the works

Hey girls, just a quick hi from me, have been reading through post but just have the time with the boys, Dex and the pox and Miles has become SUPER clingy, he's always been a mummies boy but this feels worse then general separation anxiety, maybe he's starting to feel a bit rough... Expecting him to catch it at some point.
Anyway well done on losses and even though I'm not getting time to reply (can read posts on my phone whilst breastfeeding but replying that's a bit more of a challenge with a Miles attached to me!) you are all keeping me highly entertained. Having an ok week and should be on for a loss but not getting to get out the house or having time or energy for much body magic. So tired, both boys were in our bed last night which of course means very little sleeping was done on my part. Anyway, gtg sort lunch our before Miles wakes from his nap. Hopefully I'll get on soon for a natter. Be good (well... be legal!)

Awww Ellen, it sounds like you're having a hard time with your poorly nippers :( Glad we're keeping you entertained though :D

I hope they feel better soon xx

My losses are erratic even when I'm 100% so I would stand a greater than average chance of spoiling the team's target on a weekly basis which would make me feel awful. I think I'll pass on this aspect if it's OK. Wouldn't want to have stats to prove I'd let the team down. ;)

I know exactly what you mean PP - some peoples weight loss is erratic however they perform on plan and that's not always something to be focused on. Speaking personally, I stopped aiming for 'this' 'that' or 'the other' some time ago, and instead concentrated on a more laid back approach, both to what I 'want' each week and to food in general. I was becoming a tad too obsessed, whereas now, food and my saturday scales aren't at the forefront of my thoughts.

I appreciate it may keep some people motivated, but for some it's just pressure and a small loss one week could lead to negative feelings and that's not good long term if we are to succeed and conquer our food/weight issues.

Mmmmmmm I don't think I want a weekly target either (sorry Marie :() the Tinsel 4 stone is enough of a target for me I think. I will support anyone who wants to take part though, obviously. :D

Not for the same reasons but u wouldn't be up for a weekend target either - I spent much of the beginning of my SW life getting so hung up not getting the numbers I wanted each week despite still losing and feeling like a failure - i now and mug more relaxed about the scales and getting better loss's with this attitude - I don't want to go back to weekly targets - I'm happy with the overall target which I'll reach :)

Sorry for throwing a spanner in the works

Ooooo I was typing as you posted! lol After some though (see above :D) I completely agree.

Back