**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Well you've drawn your line and tomorrow is a new day after all. You can do this we all can.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Just popping in to say I've done it!! Day 1 back on the wagon big time - feeling very smug and ignoring that devil called wine 'cos 1 glass and my munchies start :)

Hoping to have a good loss this week - I want to boost our average up Corky!!
Well done dextersmum - you have every right to feel smug...:clap:

Confession booth time.........:eek: I need Corky's whip....possible not the handcuffs and pointed shoes as I won't do it again.....this is the clip from my diary:

.......Then I was terrible and had a splurge on biscuits. I don't know why I did that because I am not a biscuit person normally and just have the odd one.
Think I had about 8 of them, they are the Tesco Fruit Shortcake ones so I am allowing 2 syns per biscuit so that's 18 SYNS FFS!!!! :doh: I forced myself to go on the exercise bike to try to rectify the potential damage and I was sooo tired too. I was going to have a day off, my legs are really tired and aching so that was probably yet another stupid thing to do today. Will be walking like I have seized up tomorrow. :'(
Hoping a flexi syn day will cover that but I did have some cashews earlier in the week....damn...what is wrong with me?!
Drawing a line with the glitter pen a la Team Tinsel.

Exercise Bike 1/2 hour 11km (just under 7 miles) approx 300 cals burned
Pedometer readings 14755 aerobic steps 11726 114 mins duration :D approx cals burned 457 6.34km (just under 4 miles)

SORRY guys! I'm OK not driven off a cliff.....keep the faith in me.
VFL - have you been up half the night exercising? stop stressing, those biscuits are 2 syns (they are one of my favs and I have banned them from entering the house!), that's only 16 syns, its not anywhere as bad as my binge a week ago - for the sake of your mobility stop the exercising and just reduce your syns for a few days

Well you've drawn your line and tomorrow is a new day after all. You can do this we all can.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Well said Purple Patsy x are you a late to bed or an early riser like me?

Morning all - its another wet grey day in Basildon, went for a fab 2 hour walk yesterday, did I say that already? Got to really lick this place back into shape spending far too long in kitchen and on the pc .... was so stuffed from dinner last night (we had SW Pizza Hut) didn't eat my pizza til 8 and was too stuffed to eat my curly wurly!!!

Hi All,

I would like to join. I weigh in on Sundays and started yesterday at 170 lbs. I need to get to 132 lbs so 38 lbs needs to go and should achieve this before Christmas!

By the way I love Christmas and since being in Singapore I come back every December and we go to stay for 3-4 days in a country hotel. So I'm coming back in 8 months to wear slinky cocktail dresses for a change!

Good Luck everyone!

Morning folks and bit grim out there today - just having a cuppa and a lazy morning with my snoring pooch sleeping next to me - she doesn't do mornings!!

Today's food plan is forming......thinking all bran and banana for brekkie, Roast for dinner. Not sure about the roast today though - sis and her family are round and this is by request so can't disappoint. I'm fancying giving those warburton wrap pizzas a go. Bought the wraps yesterday and really can't wait to try them out lol - could be tea :)

Ok thinking new potatoes for me instead of roasts - love new potatoes. Starting to ramble a bit now (sorry) but typing what I'm thinking - does anyone else plan the day ahead over a cuppa??

Feeling really motivated now after my sh*te week - perhaps just had to get it out of my system - wouldn't recommend it though!!
And we've finally booked our hols yesterday......just under 12 weeks to go - now that is motivation lol

Have a fab day everyone xxxxxx

Hi All,

I would like to join. I weigh in on Sundays and started yesterday at 170 lbs. I need to get to 132 lbs so 38 lbs needs to go and should achieve this before Christmas!

By the way I love Christmas and since being in Singapore I come back every December and we go to stay for 3-4 days in a country hotel. So I'm coming back in 8 months to wear slinky cocktail dresses for a change!

Good Luck everyone!
Welcome Sammy - IMO this is the best challenge group on Minimins, they are so inspirational and motivating and most of all very very very funny!

Morning folks and bit grim out there today - just having a cuppa and a lazy morning with my snoring pooch sleeping next to me - she doesn't do mornings!!

Today's food plan is forming......thinking all bran and banana for brekkie, Roast for dinner. Not sure about the roast today though - sis and her family are round and this is by request so can't disappoint. I'm fancying giving those warburton wrap pizzas a go. Bought the wraps yesterday and really can't wait to try them out lol - could be tea :)

Ok thinking new potatoes for me instead of roasts - love new potatoes. Starting to ramble a bit now (sorry) but typing what I'm thinking - does anyone else plan the day ahead over a cuppa??

Feeling really motivated now after my sh*te week - perhaps just had to get it out of my system - wouldn't recommend it though!!
And we've finally booked our hols yesterday......just under 12 weeks to go - now that is motivation lol

Have a fab day everyone xxxxxx
Morning Dextersmum - the sky is now a lovely bright blue and the sun is shining - feel like I have woken up in a different county lol!

Where are you off to on hols - 12 weeks will fly by - we are off end of July and I am still hoping to lose 2stone!

Had a very naughty mid-week weigh-in and I am showing a 2lb loss - YEEHA!!

Wow, well done Donna - bit of a sneaky weigher here too ;)
We're flying to Florida 28th July for 2 weeks and I can't wait........keep wanting to squeal every time I say it - woohoohoo (oops - sorry about that)! Where are you off too? I was thinking maybe 1.5 stone but after my recent splurging am setting my goal to as close to 2 stone as I can muster - this week is a restart and am expecting BIG things!!!!

Wow, well done Donna - bit of a sneaky weigher here too ;)
We're flying to Florida 28th July for 2 weeks and I can't wait........keep wanting to squeal every time I say it - woohoohoo (oops - sorry about that)! Where are you off too? I was thinking maybe 1.5 stone but after my recent splurging am setting my goal to as close to 2 stone as I can muster - this week is a restart and am expecting BIG things!!!!
Has to be done I'm afraid, i can't believe the scales are going down rather than up WHOOPIE!

Oh I think we fly on 28th also but off to Sidari in Cofu - you can still hit the 2stone mark, be positive, 2 stone easy-peasy we can do it together!

Thanks for friend add, honoured! Have you got a diary I can subscribe to?

Let's go for it Donna and just think how much better we will feel. I've never kept a food diary on here but use SW online and complete it on there to keep myself in check. Might have to start one - gonna go nosy at your diary now - feeling hungry at the thought - love reading other people's menus, yummy :)

Purple Patsy - sorry have to agree with Jo........but hope you have a good day all the same xx

As u can see in my signature m n my third week. Id like to join in with ur target for xmas! X im no good setting targets so 4st before xmas seems like a good place to start! X

Morning all! Not posted here but do read several times a day!

Off on my holidays now until Friday - be good everyone - remember those glitter pens are not to be used too often - and believe me, corky will use her pointy shoes if needed

My plan for this week? I'm in a cabin in the woods with eating out every day - i intend to act like a normal person - enjoy myself and my treats but not go over the top and stuff my face for the hell of it - I expect a small gain but Saturday morning is back on plan till WI next Wednesday where by then I should have shifted it and be looking at a maintain. Sounds like a great plan doesn't it? lol my box of wine doesn't agree but hey - one week out of my life and I know SW works for me so it'll be all okay!

Welcome to the newbie and good luck to you lovely ladies - you can do this! We all can!

If I get signal in the woods I'll check back but otherwise see you all Saturday :)

Boil for 4 mins exactly - no more no less :D Now I'm going to have to shoot you :D lol I don't stand and count btw, I set the minute minder on the oven :D

That is exactly what I do. 4 minutes on the timer on my phone and no more and no less!

Morning Tinselers. Have a good bank holiday Monday. Sadly I'm back to work. :D
Poor you and the sun has come out today! Have a great day at work PP x

As u can see in my signature m n my third week. Id like to join in with ur target for xmas! X im no good setting targets so 4st before xmas seems like a good place to start! X
Welcome MummySelkirk - as I said above this is best challenge group IMO! So welcoming and friendly, good luck!

Off on my holidays now until Friday - be good everyone - remember those glitter pens are not to be used too often - and believe me, corky will use her pointy shoes if needed

My plan for this week? I'm in a cabin in the woods with eating out every day - i intend to act like a normal person - enjoy myself and my treats but not go over the top and stuff my face for the hell of it - I expect a small gain but Saturday morning is back on plan till WI next Wednesday where by then I should have shifted it and be looking at a maintain. Sounds like a great plan doesn't it? lol my box of wine doesn't agree but hey - one week out of my life and I know SW works for me so it'll be all okay!

Welcome to the newbie and good luck to you lovely ladies - you can do this! We all can!

If I get signal in the woods I'll check back but otherwise see you all Saturday :)
Oh Emmey your hols sounds amazing - have a fantastic week! See you next Saturday - hope Sun shines for you x

Just popping in to say i lost 1lb this week (WI yesterday)! but am not at all well today:( hope to be feeling better tomorrow, as i think it's just a 24H bug, and then can crack on with my exercise, and work on a better loss next week.

Thank u for a lovely welcome!

Monday holiday n my kids n i have having a mega lazy pj and dvd day! They did so well to walk over 6 miles this weekend and at very good pace bless them! Only 3 & 5 yrs old. They no mummy wants to wear a dress to my friends weddin in august..... Very nervous about it! X i had a size 24 dress on in dece to a weddin in edinburgh castle, id never felt more fat as i did tht night! So come august i want my legs nice n toned. Im not pushing ott becoz it made me quit last time. My friend says my pace has improved and im less outta puff, in only two weeks! X i enjoy walking now!

Good luck all u lovely lossers! X

Welcome to the nuthouse Tina. :D

Morning all! Not posted here but do read several times a day!

Have a lovely holiday. I'm sure I saw an ad on the side of a bus for Cabin in the Woods. I trust not the same place. :sign0151:.

Just popping in to say i lost 1lb this week (WI yesterday)! but am not at all well today:( hope to be feeling better tomorrow, as i think it's just a 24H bug, and then can crack on with my exercise, and work on a better loss next week.
Well done on the loss hun. Hope you feel better soon. :D

Thank u for a lovely welcome!

Monday holiday n my kids n i have having a mega lazy pj and dvd day! They did so well to walk over 6 miles this weekend and at very good pace bless them! Only 3 & 5 yrs old. They no mummy wants to wear a dress to my friends weddin in august..... Very nervous about it! X i had a size 24 dress on in dece to a weddin in edinburgh castle, id never felt more fat as i did tht night! So come august i want my legs nice n toned. Im not pushing ott becoz it made me quit last time. My friend says my pace has improved and im less outta puff, in only two weeks! X i enjoy walking now!

Good luck all u lovely lossers! X
WTG with all the walking. You put me to shame. :D

Back