**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

OMG!!!! So much to catch up on! You lot never shut up! :8855:

Just popping in to say I've done it!! Day 1 back on the wagon big time - feeling very smug and ignoring that devil called wine 'cos 1 glass and my munchies start :)

Hoping to have a good loss this week - I want to boost our average up Corky!!

:woohoo: Well done that woman! :clap:

Confession booth time.........:eek: I need Corky's whip....possible not the handcuffs and pointed shoes as I won't do it again.....this is the clip from my diary:

.......Then I was terrible and had a splurge on biscuits. I don't know why I did that because I am not a biscuit person normally and just have the odd one.
Think I had about 8 of them, they are the Tesco Fruit Shortcake ones so I am allowing 2 syns per biscuit so that's 18 SYNS FFS!!!! :doh: I forced myself to go on the exercise bike to try to rectify the potential damage and I was sooo tired too. I was going to have a day off, my legs are really tired and aching so that was probably yet another stupid thing to do today. Will be walking like I have seized up tomorrow. :'(
Hoping a flexi syn day will cover that but I did have some cashews earlier in the week....damn...what is wrong with me?!
Drawing a line with the glitter pen a la Team Tinsel.

Exercise Bike 1/2 hour 11km (just under 7 miles) approx 300 cals burned
Pedometer readings 14755 aerobic steps 11726 114 mins duration :D approx cals burned 457 6.34km (just under 4 miles)

SORRY guys! :cry:I'm OK not driven off a cliff.....keep the faith in me.

Flipping heck V4L, get off the bike before you fall off! lol What you've had is nothing you can't pull back. Just have lower syns for a few days :D Oh and btw 8 x 2 = 16 :D See, I've just pulled 2 back for you! LOL

We have every faith in you V4L, now stop stressing :D

When friends tell you how awesome you look, drop the "I still have more to go" crap. You worked hard and you deserve the compliment!
Jillian Michaels

How true is that eh? And I bet we're ALL guilty of it too!

Hi All,

I would like to join. I weigh in on Sundays and started yesterday at 170 lbs. I need to get to 132 lbs so 38 lbs needs to go and should achieve this before Christmas!

By the way I love Christmas and since being in Singapore I come back every December and we go to stay for 3-4 days in a country hotel. So I'm coming back in 8 months to wear slinky cocktail dresses for a change!

Good Luck everyone!

Welcome to the team Sammy :D I'll add you to the list on the front page and update your stats as you shrink :D

Good luck :) x

Morning folks and bit grim out there today - just having a cuppa and a lazy morning with my snoring pooch sleeping next to me - she doesn't do mornings!!

Today's food plan is forming......thinking all bran and banana for brekkie, Roast for dinner. Not sure about the roast today though - sis and her family are round and this is by request so can't disappoint. I'm fancying giving those warburton wrap pizzas a go. Bought the wraps yesterday and really can't wait to try them out lol - could be tea :)

Ok thinking new potatoes for me instead of roasts - love new potatoes. Starting to ramble a bit now (sorry) but typing what I'm thinking - does anyone else plan the day ahead over a cuppa??

Feeling really motivated now after my sh*te week - perhaps just had to get it out of my system - wouldn't recommend it though!!
And we've finally booked our hols yesterday......just under 12 weeks to go - now that is motivation lol

Have a fab day everyone xxxxxx

I plan the day ahead over a cuppa too Dex :D Planning is so important I think. When I'm working I plan for tomorrow, today.....if you get me?! LOL

Lovely to hear you sounding so positive and motivated :D

Oh I loooooooooooove Florida :D Now if that's not a big incentive for you, I dunno what is! LOL Oh just think of all the weight you can lose in 12 week :D How exciting! lol

Had a very naughty mid-week weigh-in

Tut tut :nono: :p

Wow, well done Donna - bit of a sneaky weigher here too ;)
We're flying to Florida 28th July for 2 weeks and I can't wait........keep wanting to squeal every time I say it - woohoohoo (oops - sorry about that)! Where are you off too? I was thinking maybe 1.5 stone but after my recent splurging am setting my goal to as close to 2 stone as I can muster - this week is a restart and am expecting BIG things!!!!

tut tut :nono: :p to you too! You pesky sneaky peeking weigher! lol

Morning Tinselers. Have a good bank holiday Monday. Sadly I'm back to work. :D

Awwww bummer working bank holiday :( Must mean you're feeling better now though and that's good! :D

As u can see in my signature m n my third week. Id like to join in with ur target for xmas! X im no good setting targets so 4st before xmas seems like a good place to start! X

Welcome Mummyselkirk :D I shall add you to the list :D What day is your WI??

4 stone is a very good place to start :D I get excited just thinking what our team total will be by then! lol

Good luck :D x

Morning all! Not posted here but do read several times a day!

Off on my holidays now until Friday - be good everyone - remember those glitter pens are not to be used too often - and believe me, corky will use her pointy shoes if needed

My plan for this week? I'm in a cabin in the woods with eating out every day - i intend to act like a normal person - enjoy myself and my treats but not go over the top and stuff my face for the hell of it - I expect a small gain but Saturday morning is back on plan till WI next Wednesday where by then I should have shifted it and be looking at a maintain. Sounds like a great plan doesn't it? lol my box of wine doesn't agree but hey - one week out of my life and I know SW works for me so it'll be all okay!

Welcome to the newbie and good luck to you lovely ladies - you can do this! We all can!

If I get signal in the woods I'll check back but otherwise see you all Saturday :)

Have a good time Ems :D Watch out for the bears :eek: :8855:

Just popping in to say i lost 1lb this week (WI yesterday)! but am not at all well today:( hope to be feeling better tomorrow, as i think it's just a 24H bug, and then can crack on with my exercise, and work on a better loss next week.

Well done on the loss LMC :D Hope you feel better very soon xx

Good morning....oops afternoon :eek: everyone :D

I've had the mother of all lay ins this morning :eek: I got up a 6am to take the dogs to the woods, but they weren't in!!! The traitors had buggerd off with my son :eek: So I went back to bed! :8855:

Back to work tomorrow, so today is my planning day - get organised and prepared for the week ahead :D Gonna do some cooking I think :D Think I may need to pop to Tesco for a few bits too.

I've got the latest SW mag and I'm going to start making at least 2 new things every week! I'm also gonna snoop on some diaries for some fresh ideas too :D

I always to red days, with the ocassional green one thrown in. But this week I'm (I think) going to try EE :eek: Der der der *cue horror music* Bit wary of it tbh, but willing to give it a bash :D Variety being the spice of life and all! lol :fingerscrossed: I get a loss :D It just feels so wrong to have red AND green together! lol Wish me luck for my experiment ladies :D lol

Have a lovely day whatever you have planned, and enjoy the sunshine if you have it :D xx

sammyzip50 said:
Hi All,

I would like to join. I weigh in on Sundays and started yesterday at 170 lbs. I need to get to 132 lbs so 38 lbs needs to go and should achieve this before Christmas!

By the way I love Christmas and since being in Singapore I come back every December and we go to stay for 3-4 days in a country hotel. So I'm coming back in 8 months to wear slinky cocktail dresses for a change!

Good Luck everyone!

Welcome to our wonderful although a little weird challenge! X

Emmey1 said:

Off on my holidays now until Friday - be good everyone - remember those glitter pens are not to be used too often - and believe me, corky will use her pointy shoes if needed

My plan for this week? I'm in a cabin in the woods with eating out every day - i intend to act like a normal person - enjoy myself and my treats but not go over the top and stuff my face for the hell of it - I expect a small gain but Saturday morning is back on plan till WI next Wednesday where by then I should have shifted it and be looking at a maintain. Sounds like a great plan doesn't it? lol my box of wine doesn't agree but hey - one week out of my life and I know SW works for me so it'll be all okay!

Welcome to the newbie and good luck to you lovely ladies - you can do this! We all can!

If I get signal in the woods I'll check back but otherwise see you all Saturday :)

Sounds like a great plan ems. Have a wonderful holiday xxx

lil miss chatterbox said:
Just popping in to say i lost 1lb this week (WI yesterday)! but am not at all well today:( hope to be feeling better tomorrow, as i think it's just a 24H bug, and then can crack on with my exercise, and work on a better loss next week.

Well done hun and boo to feeling I'll hope u feeling better soon x

MummySelkirk said:
Thank u for a lovely welcome!

Monday holiday n my kids n i have having a mega lazy pj and dvd day! They did so well to walk over 6 miles this weekend and at very good pace bless them! Only 3 & 5 yrs old. They no mummy wants to wear a dress to my friends weddin in august..... Very nervous about it! X i had a size 24 dress on in dece to a weddin in edinburgh castle, id never felt more fat as i did tht night! So come august i want my legs nice n toned. Im not pushing ott becoz it made me quit last time. My friend says my pace has improved and im less outta puff, in only two weeks! X i enjoy walking now!

Good luck all u lovely lossers! X

Welcome to the challenge :) x

I've just been out with the dogs and someone has nicked the lovely sunshine I had earlier :eek::eek: It's been replaced with rain and it's soooooo cold :eek:

Reminded me of a lorry I saw on the motorway the other day - it was an lorry carring frozen stuff and on the side of it was a big picture of a bag of ice cubes, with a caption saying "colder than a bank holiday" How true! :8855:

Welcome to all our new members - way to go gang xxxx

Hope you have a Lovely holiday Emmey........watch out for the wolves!!

Corky - I am following EE and don't know how but it does work as long as you keep to plan and boy am I sticking to plan now!!

Have cooked up loads of new potatoes, cabbage and leek with our roast lamb (sorry V4L) and planning to use syns to add cheese to a veggie bake concoction for tea. I need to look up lots of new meal ideas too - fancy trying some new curry ideas. Maybe it's the weather!
Right off to walk Coco"nuts" xx

Getting bord now on this bank holiday! Just took out the love film trial! Watching gnomeo and juliet! Its really good! X kids watched alpha and omega and the dog loves it too haha!

I would get ready for a walk but there is a wasp in my bathroom :hide:
need to w8 for the oh to get home! Then gym it is! X

Oh no gnomea n juliet, one got smashed my 5 yr is upset :( Bless her!

Such a random post i no, im so borded!!!!

Emmey1 said:

Have a good holiday Ems, I have been in a cabin in the woods through forest holidays. It was great, loved it.

Afternoon girls, hope you have had a nice bank holiday. Was lovely here right up until around 3 when the rain arrived. Been out for a walk this morning to the beach, was erm refreshing for want of a better word.

Welcome to the new guys, this is a mad house, are you sure you know what you are letting yourself in for lol?

HazeyBlue said:
Afternoon girls, hope you have had a nice bank holiday. Was lovely here right up until around 3 when the rain arrived. Been out for a walk this morning to the beach, was erm refreshing for want of a better word.

Welcome to the new guys, this is a mad house, are you sure you know what you are letting yourself in for lol?

Weather had been pretty rubbish here too started to rain about 12 but it is a bank holiday! How love to be able to go walking along the beach Inbet it's lovely. Have always thought about wanting to live by the seaside x

After such a lazy day, and after my yummy stew with extra granuals...i m just back from a 4mile walk. And ill b walking to sw tomorro to so my granuals will b walked off! X

Snugglin up with my oh to watch a movie. X

Howdy ladies,

Gosh you lot can yap! Had a OK day today, even got round to some body magic. 30 day shred AND 15 mins on the elliptical trainer... I really enjoyed it, despite harassment from my 3 year old! Speaking of the cheeky monkey, he's all scabbed over not so not contagious but has acquired an eye infection so will be popping to the dr's tomorrow to get him so drops or something. Will I have to get OH to stay to watch youngest? Will he be contagious? Assuming he will also catch the pox but hasn't any spots yet. It's not quite been a week since Dexter's spots showed up and incubation is 22 days I got told... fun fun.

Hope you ladies are all being good, and to those on holiday/going on holiday... I envy you!

Weigh in Wednesday and I REALLY want to get under 17st, was 17st 2 last week so fingers crossed.

Good luck for Wednesday Ellen xx

Have had another good day and watching my syns ....... Really feeling a good week coming on (fingers crossed).

Hope everyone's had a good weekend - work tomorrow :(

:welcome:to our new members!! :D
Thanks for the support over my blip with the biscuits. I tell ya I can't even count, seems my math skills went out with my resolve :eek: 16 syns NOT 18 strewth. Weigh in when I get up so will report my scale number tomorrow. Hope you have a great holiday Emmey sounds like my kind of one with the dogs and hubbs hidden away in a log cabin, snuggled under blankets by a roaring log fire watching scary movies after long walks ((sigh)). Have a GREAT WEEK everyone.

Whoop! Well done Lil miss! :) Sorry you are feeling crappy hope you feel better soon.

Welcome Sammy - IMO this is the best challenge group on Minimins, they are so inspirational and motivating and most of all very very very funny!

Morning Dextersmum - the sky is now a lovely bright blue and the sun is shining - feel like I have woken up in a different county lol!

Where are you off to on hols - 12 weeks will fly by - we are off end of July and I am still hoping to lose 2stone!

Had a very naughty mid-week weigh-in and I am showing a 2lb loss - YEEHA!!

Nice work on the cheeky mid week weigh :)

Ditto Dex :D The sun is out :) and I'm back to work :( lol

Good luck to all our Tuesday weighers........

PurplePatsy
Jo
MrsLisaMarie
V4L
RubyRed
Angel28
MummySelkirk

:fingerscrossed: :D

Ditto Dex :D The sun is out :) and I'm back to work :( lol

Good luck to all our Tuesday weighers........

PurplePatsy
Jo
MrsLisaMarie
V4L
RubyRed
Angel28
MummySelkirk

:fingerscrossed: :D

Good luck all.

I'm currently waiting to call the dr's. Dexter has woken up very puffy, both eyes are infected now and one is so swollen it barely opens bless him.

Good luck all.

I'm currently waiting to call the dr's. Dexter has woken up very puffy, both eyes are infected now and one is so swollen it barely opens bless him.

Poor little man :( Hopefully the doc can sort him out pretty quick :fingerscrossed:

Back