**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Good luck all.

I'm currently waiting to call the dr's. Dexter has woken up very puffy, both eyes are infected now and one is so swollen it barely opens bless him.
Hope the docs get is sorted sharpish.

Thanks for the good wishes for WI. I'm hoping for an unnaturally good one cos of the not bring able to eat for most of last week. It's only fair that there is some kind of conpensation for pain. :D I'll post my update later. :D

Good luck to all the other Tuesday Tinselers. :D

Ellen83... Hope it gets sorted soon. Must be scarey for him.

Good luck everyone WI today! Mines aint till tonight! But i go to a mummy group soon and we r getting massages today!

Good luck all.

I'm currently waiting to call the dr's. Dexter has woken up very puffy, both eyes are infected now and one is so swollen it barely opens bless him.

Hope little D isn't feeling too sorry for himself poor lamb, good luck for tomorrow WI :fingerscrossed: for our break the 17st week :)

Thanks for the good wishes for WI. I'm hoping for an unnaturally good one cos of the not bring able to eat for most of last week. It's only fair that there is some kind of conpensation for pain. :D I'll post my update later. :D

Good luck to all the other Tuesday Tinselers. :D

Hope your WI reflects the not eating PP.

Good luck to all Tuesday WI Tinseliers xx :vibes:

Good luck all.

Awwww poor ickle man....hate it when they are poorly you feel bad because you want to take it all away and you can't. Sending him lots of special thoughts hope he feels better soon. ((HUGS))

Lost 3lbs today! YAY! Seems the biscuits didn't take a toll *kisses bike* ;)

COME ON THE GIRLS! Good luck Tuesday Tinselers Purple Patsy, Ruby Red, Jo, Angel28, Lisa Marie and MummySelkirk
HOPE I haven't missed anyone if I have my bad and apologies I am still thinking of you! WHOOP!

:wow: :woohoo: Just a big well done for V4L you must have got you 1.5st shiney shiney :) xx
S21.jpg

Awwww poor ickle man....hate it when they are poorly you feel bad because you want to take it all away and you can't. Sending him lots of special thoughts hope he feels better soon. ((HUGS))

COME ON THE GIRLS! Good luck Tuesday Tinselers Purple Patsy, Ruby Red, Jo, Angel28, Lisa Marie and MummySelkirk
HOPE I haven't missed anyone if I have my bad and apologies I am still thinking of you! WHOOP!

WHOOP WHOOP indeed, just goes to show we can have a blip and still pull it back (and in some style I hasten to add) 3lbs is fantastic. Well done!
Good luck to the rest of Tuesday weighers xx

WTG V4L Fab result. And thanks for the luck. :D

WHOOP WHOOP indeed, just goes to show we can have a blip and still pull it back (and in some style I hasten to add) 3lbs is fantastic. Well done!
Good luck to the rest of Tuesday weighers xx
Thanks. :D

WooHoo!! Well done V4L :D Fantastic loss :D :clap::clap:

Good luck to those still to WI :D

I lost 4lbs this week!! Not sure how I managed it though xx

Some brilliant losses the last couple of days. Well done everyone, you're on a roll :D

Had to do some major re-evaluation and give myself a proper slap to get back on track today. Been letting things slip a bit too often in the last couple of weeks, especially this weekend, which is usually when I give up. Not going to this time, starting to understand that it's going to happen now and again so no point in feeling guilty or sticking my head in the sand. I probably won't lose this Friday and I won't want to come on here and tell you all either, lol!

Anyways, this was my tea and why I love SW!

IMG_0346.jpg

Just a little 1 for me would have hoped for a little bit more but still pleased x

Well done Jo :D A pound off is always good! :D

Some brilliant losses the last couple of days. Well done everyone, you're on a roll :D

Had to do some major re-evaluation and give myself a proper slap to get back on track today. Been letting things slip a bit too often in the last couple of weeks, especially this weekend, which is usually when I give up. Not going to this time, starting to understand that it's going to happen now and again so no point in feeling guilty or sticking my head in the sand. I probably won't lose this Friday and I won't want to come on here and tell you all either, lol!

Anyways, this was my tea and why I love SW!

View attachment 48737

Good for you getting back on track Sarah. Like you say, no point in feeling guilty - that's life chick, and we're none of us perfect. These things happen :D The most important thing is that you got back on track - just keep hopping back on the wagon and you'll/we'll all get there eventually :D Rome wasn't built in a day :) Don't be scared to come on if you haven't lost..........I haven't really got any pointy shoes you know :D lol Seriously though, don't stay away :D

Your tea looks scrummy btw :D

:wow: :woohoo: great lose no matter how x

Well done ruby and v4l they ate both amazing losses. Just a little 1 for me would have hoped for a little bit more but still pleased x

Every little one counts xx

Have been very good again and is off to bed now polishing my halo and feeling bit peckish.........might be that sneaky glass of wine (purely medicinal of course)!!

Anyone else have insomnia??

Hi ladie im so sleepy. Its been one of those days :-/ i had a lovely aroma back massage then a massive flipping conflict with some one kids were playing up feeding of my negitive energy :-/ awww i need sleep! Went to SW 5k walkmthere.

LOST A GREAT 4lb wooooohoooooo!!!

couldnt stay for meeting ended up at hospital :-/ got uti :-( HONESTLY what else can go rong in 38 minutes lol!

Ill b on tomorro tomsee how all untuesday ppl done, just needed a wee rant! X

Well done Michelle that's fab
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Well done ruby and v4l they ate both amazing losses. Just a little 1 for me would have hoped for a little bit more but still pleased x
Well done on the loss Jo
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Hi ladie im so sleepy. Its been one of those days :-/ i had a lovely aroma back massage then a massive flipping conflict with some one kids were playing up feeding of my negitive energy :-/ awww i need sleep! Went to SW 5k walkmthere.

LOST A GREAT 4lb wooooohoooooo!!!

couldnt stay for meeting ended up at hospital :-/ got uti :-( HONESTLY what else can go rong in 38 minutes lol!

Ill b on tomorro tomsee how all untuesday ppl done, just needed a wee rant! X
Fab loss Tina. Well done. Hope you get rid of the UTI soon.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Well so much for my hopes of a spectacular loss due to not eating. I lost 1.5 lbs. Hoped for more in the circumstances by hey ho.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Last edited:
Back