**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Howdy ladies,

Gosh you lot can yap! Had a OK day today, even got round to some body magic. 30 day shred AND 15 mins on the elliptical trainer... I really enjoyed it, despite harassment from my 3 year old! Speaking of the cheeky monkey, he's all scabbed over not so not contagious but has acquired an eye infection so will be popping to the dr's tomorrow to get him so drops or something. Will I have to get OH to stay to watch youngest? Will he be contagious? Assuming he will also catch the pox but hasn't any spots yet. It's not quite been a week since Dexter's spots showed up and incubation is 22 days I got told... fun fun.

Weigh in Wednesday and I REALLY want to get under 17st, was 17st 2 last week so fingers crossed.
OMG I know that harrassment so well - the only Body Magic I get when Noah is around is bouncing around with the repeat button down on "The Wheels on the Bus"

Oh your poor little man, mine have never had Chicken Pox - I thought the incubation was from first contact to 3 weeks - meaning your youngest by all accounts should come down with it any day now

Good luck for WI, I am sure you'll be a skinny 16 next post, good luck Ellen xx

Good luck for Wednesday Ellen xx

Have had another good day and watching my syns ....... Really feeling a good week coming on (fingers crossed).

Hope everyone's had a good weekend - work tomorrow :(
Fighting spirit you go girl!

:welcome:to our new members!! :D
Thanks for the support over my blip with the biscuits. I tell ya I can't even count, seems my math skills went out with my resolve :eek: 16 syns NOT 18 strewth. Weigh in when I get up so will report my scale number tomorrow.
Morning V4L, what biscuits? thought we had forgotten that ever happened! Good luck for your weigh in, I'm sure you'll get a good loss!

Good luck all.

I'm currently waiting to call the dr's. Dexter has woken up very puffy, both eyes are infected now and one is so swollen it barely opens bless him.
Oh love him, poor little Dexter, he hasn't got the chicken pox spots in his eyes has he? Oh I hope he is ok and GP can give him some magic medicine, big hug and lots of love for your little soldier xxx

Good luck everyone WI today! Mines aint till tonight! But i go to a mummy group soon and we r getting massages today!
OMG I want to join your mummy group - massages!!!

Lost 3lbs today! YAY! Seems the biscuits didn't take a toll *kisses bike* ;)
VFL - WELL DONE FAB LOSS :happy096:

I lost 4lbs this week!! Not sure how I managed it though xx
WOW - FAB LOSS - I hope you are feeling brighter this week Michelle x :talk017:

Well done ruby and v4l they ate both amazing losses. Just a little 1 for me would have hoped for a little bit more but still pleased x
WELL DONE JO - no such thing as a little one only a BIG FAT ONE!!! :superwoman:

Had to do some major re-evaluation and give myself a proper slap to get back on track today. Been letting things slip a bit too often in the last couple of weeks, especially this weekend, which is usually when I give up. Not going to this time, starting to understand that it's going to happen now and again so no point in feeling guilty or sticking my head in the sand. I probably won't lose this Friday and I won't want to come on here and tell you all either, lol!

Anyways, this was my tea and why I love SW!

View attachment 48737
Sarah - think positive - just imagine those scales in a downward motion, put the past to bed and concentrate on the next few days, here's some positive vibes :vibes:
And OMG your dinner looks divine - those chips and the chicken - is it Hunters chicken?? Belly rumbling now!

Have been very good again and is off to bed now polishing my halo and feeling bit peckish.........might be that sneaky glass of wine (purely medicinal of course)!!

Anyone else have insomnia??
Hope you polished mine too!!! Did you manage to beat the Happy Water Munchies?
Its really odd but I have had sleep problems for 4 years and (hoping I am not speaking too soon!) since I joined SW I have slept through most nights - amazing

Hi ladie im so sleepy. Its been one of those days :-/ i had a lovely aroma back massage then a massive flipping conflict with some one kids were playing up feeding of my negitive energy :-/ awww i need sleep! Went to SW 5k walkmthere.

LOST A GREAT 4lb wooooohoooooo!!!

couldnt stay for meeting ended up at hospital :-/ got uti :-( HONESTLY what else can go rong in 38 minutes lol!

Ill b on tomorro tomsee how all untuesday ppl done, just needed a wee rant! X
WOW! Amazing loss - well done :thankyouthankyou:glad your massage was fab - kids eh! never give us any peace. Sorry to hear about UTI, hope you are feeling a bit better today

Well so much for my hopes of a spectacular loss due to not eating. I lost 1.5 lbs. Hoped for more in the circumstances by hey ho.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Morning Purple Patsy - amazing loss :wee:. I bet you see a bigger loss next week - last time I did SW I caught a sickness bug and was so rough I hardly ate - thought I'd lose big time on WI day, I gained 1lb - I was so shocked and the Consultant was really horrid (I have joined a different class) looking down her nose at me and said "So Donna what went wrong?", I told her I had been ill and she just sort of sneered at me. Anyway following week I went back and lost 6lbs soon wiped the smug smile off her face

Morning All - well done on all those fantastic FAT losses, you are all fantastic. Here's to another great week for you all

Back at work yesterday, didn't even get a lunch break until 3pm, I dont think I even chewed my carrot sticks lol. Made Madame Le Minx's Salt & Pepper Chicken - so delish and very hot - tone the green chilli's down if you don't do hot food, it will burn holes in your food pipe lol!

Am hoping for a less stressful day today - just remembered I need to make some pasta to take to work for lunch as I have a vile Team Meeting followed by a sickness review (can you believe I got sent to GP by my Manager because I was so ill (I had tonsilitis, chest, sinus and ear infections), my GP took one look and sent me home - I missed 3 hours work and I have been called in for a sickness review - my last day sick was April last year when I had an operation on my bladder!! It makes me so bl***dy angry :flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad:

Have no idea what to have for dinner tonight? Have been 100% for 9 days and feeling so much better for it

Have wonderful days ladies - whatever you are doing! Good luck for anybody WI today and positive vibes for one and all x

Have been very good again and is off to bed now polishing my halo and feeling bit peckish.........might be that sneaky glass of wine (purely medicinal of course)!!

Anyone else have insomnia??

WTG Dex :D You're doing great! :)

Haven't gor insomnia though - was in bed at 10pm and asleep 3.5 mins later :D lol

Hi ladie im so sleepy. Its been one of those days :-/ i had a lovely aroma back massage then a massive flipping conflict with some one kids were playing up feeding of my negitive energy :-/ awww i need sleep! Went to SW 5k walkmthere.

LOST A GREAT 4lb wooooohoooooo!!!

couldnt stay for meeting ended up at hospital :-/ got uti :-( HONESTLY what else can go rong in 38 minutes lol!

Ill b on tomorro tomsee how all untuesday ppl done, just needed a wee rant! X

Great loss! Well done Tina, that's great :D Hope the UTI ******* off soon :)

Well so much for my hopes of a spectacular loss due to not eating. I lost 1.5 lbs. Hoped for more in the circumstances by hey ho.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Well done on the loss PP :D 1.5lb is a good loss! :D

Am hoping for a less stressful day today - just remembered I need to make some pasta to take to work for lunch as I have a vile Team Meeting followed by a sickness review (can you believe I got sent to GP by my Manager because I was so ill (I had tonsilitis, chest, sinus and ear infections), my GP took one look and sent me home - I missed 3 hours work and I have been called in for a sickness review - my last day sick was April last year when I had an operation on my bladder!! It makes me so bl***dy angry :flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad:

Have no idea what to have for dinner tonight? Have been 100% for 9 days and feeling so much better for it

Have wonderful days ladies - whatever you are doing! Good luck for anybody WI today and positive vibes for one and all x

OMG Donna! That is flipping well ridiculous!! Don't let the idiot get to you. You have nothing to feel bad about so make sure your stand up for yourself and put the 'jobs worths' in their bloody place! 3 hours off work in one year?!?!?!?! Idiots! :mad: Hope it goes ok xx

Well done on the 9 x 100% days.......your halo must to gleaming :D lol

Good luck and :fingerscrossed: for Ellen, Rockchick and Lynda - our Wednesday girlies :D

Morning all,
Good luck to all the Wednesday weigh-ins Ellen, Rockchick and Lynda... oh that's me :rotflmao:

Feel shattered today, bad nights sleep and woke up at 5:15 couldn't get back to sleep. Planning dinner in my head how sad is that and I still don't know what we will have. May just get out the oven bake salmon from the freezer and just have a chill tonight. Bed by 9:30:4635:

Have a fab day fellow tinsliers xx

Morning all,
Good luck to all the Wednesday weigh-ins Ellen, Rockchick and Lynda... oh that's me :rotflmao:

:8855::8855::8855: Yep, that's you! lol

Feel shattered today, bad nights sleep and woke up at 5:15 couldn't get back to sleep. Planning dinner in my head how sad is that and I still don't know what we will have. May just get out the oven bake salmon from the freezer and just have a chill tonight. Bed by 9:30:4635:

Have a fab day fellow tinsliers xx

Is it really sad?? I must be sad too then! :8855: I was planning my dinner this morning at 6.30am while I was packing my work lunch...........it's all about the food you see! :D lol I can't wait for my dinner :D:D:D I'm having Salmon, pea and onion mash, green beans, grilled tomatoes and a creamy basil pesto sauce :drool:

Best of luck to the ladies weighing in today! I can't believe its Thursday tomorrow, these WIs seem to come round quicker and quicker!

Got a taster session at SW tomorrow though, which should be fun! I am making curried chicken and onion skewers. I'm also debating taking a little something extra in case other people don't. We're not a huge group.

Hey girlies,

I'm really sorry to be letting to side down but have been feeling like death warmed up since yesterday and am not up for weigh in at all. Think looking after the boys whilst they have been poorly has got me really run down. Doesn't help that I'm limited as to what I can take medication wise, am pretty much limited to paracetamol due to booby feeding. Only downside really lol

I am annoyed as have a really good week and am trying really hard as I just want to self medicate with crap... Might treat myself to some chocolate later.

Sorry again for being lame.

Btw, update on the boys, Dex got some drops from the Dr's which he hates but even the few times we managed to get in yesterday helped. Miles is showing very similar symptoms to those Dex did before the spots so it may not be long.

Hope all you other Weds weighers have great loses and well done to the ladies that have had great loses this week. Can't wait until illnesses leave the house so I can be back to being 100%. I HATE being ill, especially when the boys are ill.

Hope you feel better soon. it's awful feeling unwell, especially when looking after little ones. You're not letting the side down. Famly & health always needs to come first. You'll get back to SW once you're ready.

Hey girlies,

I'm really sorry to be letting to side down but have been feeling like death warmed up since yesterday and am not up for weigh in at all. Think looking after the boys whilst they have been poorly has got me really run down. Doesn't help that I'm limited as to what I can take medication wise, am pretty much limited to paracetamol due to booby feeding. Only downside really lol

I am annoyed as have a really good week and am trying really hard as I just want to self medicate with crap... Might treat myself to some chocolate later.

Btw, update on the boys, Dex got some drops from the Dr's which he hates but even the few times we managed to get in yesterday helped. Miles is showing very similar symptoms to those Dex did before the spots so it may not be long.

Hope all you other Weds weighers have great loses and well done to the ladies that have had great loses this week. Can't wait until illnesses leave the house so I can be back to being 100%. I HATE being ill, especially when the boys are ill.
No way are you letting the side down you have an army of poorly peeps to look after including yourself. That's way more important that any WI for any team. You'll just have a bigger 2 wk loss next week and if you feel like eating whatever you can lay your hand on when you're not well go right ahead. Any damage can be undone when you're better.

Hope you and yours all get better soon. :D

Thanks girls. I know it's not the end of the world but I feel like I should have been under 17st weeks ago, Why do I always slow down when I'm so close to a target....

I'm going to get OH to do the online shop later, will give him our meal plans for the week. Am making him do the plan now as there is only about 1/2 stone difference and I've ALWAYS been loads bigger then him, when we got together he was 12/13st and I was 16ish...

I love this group...I will get my 4st by Christmas!!! Grrrr *cough cough sneeze*

Hey girlies,

Oh Ellen hope you are feeling better soon, don't know how to say this but I broke the 17st only by 0.5lbs though but hay ho, you will make it next week for sure xx

I lost 2.5lbs this week making me 16 13.5 phew just made it :woohoo: :bliss:

Oh Ellen hope you are feeling better soon, don't know how to say this but I broke the 17st only by 0.5lbs though but hay ho, you will make it next week for sure xx

Well done chick

Hey girlies,

Awwww Ellen, you're not letting anyone down you dafty :) A flipping WI with all you've got on your plate atm isn't even remotely important! Well done on having a good week despite being run ragged and not feeling well yourself though. Take care of yourself and your little boys. I hope you all feel better soon xx

:woohoo: well done on the loss AND cracking the 17's! Fabaroonie :D

Gotta walk my ass off this week! My oldest is staying at friends! Youngest at gran's and the OH wants to go to cinema! And me feling crap I WANT POPCORN!!! We never buy food at cinema but i just really want popcorn tonight!

He's also talking about us getting train down to flipping london for a new car!! He's a loony! (he works with alfa so his dream car is a 156....if tht makes more sence to any of u) haha!

ELLEN83... Hope u n ur boys feel better soon! Nothing worse. Im under the weather but just a UTI, it floored me today but feeling abit better. My kids r off on a thursday (still at nursery) so they r both staying away tonight! Yay! X

It makes sense to me Tina, I'm in the motor trade too :D lol

Hi all xxxx

Ellen hope you and your boys are feeling better (big hugs) xxxx
Well done Lynda!!
Corky - hope you enjoyed the salmon.....my mouth is watering!

I have had a green day today cos I Really wanted cheese and needed syns for my wine - stressful day(!)

Hope everyone is ok - gooooo team tinsel xxxxxx

Back