**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Corky - hope you enjoyed the salmon.....my mouth is watering!

Dex, it was absolutely deeeeelicious :drool:

food 011.jpg

It looked much better in real life though! lol

That looks well yum - could eat it now! I made chicken and prawn stir fry last night with Chinese egg fried rice SW stylee.......proved very yummy with my gang and all for less than 1 syn!!!

Who loves SW??

That looks well yum - could eat it now! I made chicken and prawn stir fry last night with Chinese egg fried rice SW stylee.......proved very yummy with my gang and all for less than 1 syn!!!

Who loves SW??

I could eat that now.........infact I could eat that anytime! lol

What herbs/spices did you use Dex?

Good luck Lisajade, Marie, Andrea and Polyanna :D

Go girlies :D xx

Well the cinema was good! I really enjoyed it! So many memories came bk lol ooooh teenage life hahaha!

My oldest is home from her sleepover! Shes a grumpy monkey! Thinking dvds n she might nap!

Good luck Lisajade, Marie, Andrea and Polyanna :D

Go girlies :D xx
Good luck Thursdayers :) x

Thanks everyone else this team is so supportive.
Get well to Ellen too xx

Fell off the wagon a bit after weigh-in last night had a couple of treat. Just counted the syns 50ish....:break_diet:.confession over feel better now.
Apart from an injection in my shoulder joint :( ouch!

Here's to a good week

2lb loss for me, and I got to bring home a bag full of fruit :D

We had a taster thingy too. A very good showing from our group. One lady had made the egg and bacon muffins from this months' magazine, they were yummy.
egg and bacon muffins recipe.jpg
Took a piccie of the recipe from the magazine (tight? yes I know). I had two didn't realise they were 3 syns each :mad:
I also had a slither of cheesecake that someone had made using quark and muller light (lemon meringue) youghurt. I'm not a big cheesecake fan but it was delish. Going to guesstimate 2 syns for that.

We did have a bit of argy bargy before group tho :eek: Our consultant asked this lady if she was staying and she went off on one at the consultant saying (aggressively) that group makes her feel uncomfortable and everyone sits in cliques! Not the way I see it at all. I didn't know anybody and went on my own when I started but found people really friendly and nice once I'd made the effort to speak. Silly wife! Her loss! I know a friend of mine was once put off but group when everyone gasped when she gained 7lbs in one week but on the whole I think the groups are supportive and help lots.

Good luck to the everyone weighing tonight. xxx

2lb loss for me, and I got to bring home a bag full of fruit :D
We did have a bit of argy bargy before group tho :eek: Our consultant asked this lady if she was staying and she went off on one at the consultant saying (aggressively) that group makes her feel uncomfortable and everyone sits in cliques! Not the way I see it at all. I didn't know anybody and went on my own when I started but found people really friendly and nice once I'd made the effort to speak. Silly wife! Her loss! I know a friend of mine was once put off but group when everyone gasped when she gained 7lbs in one week but on the whole I think the groups are supportive and help lots.

Good luck to the everyone weighing tonight. xxx

Well Done Andrea I got the bag of fruit this week too lush :)
I know what you mean about groups you get out of it what you put in. Everyone is a little tentative going in there and to go alone is even harder.
:vibes: to the rest of the Thursdayers

OMG I know that harrassment so well - the only Body Magic I get when Noah is around is bouncing around with the repeat button down on "The Wheels on the Bus"

Oh your poor little man, mine have never had Chicken Pox - I thought the incubation was from first contact to 3 weeks - meaning your youngest by all accounts should come down with it any day now

Good luck for WI, I am sure you'll be a skinny 16 next post, good luck Ellen xx

Fighting spirit you go girl!

Morning V4L, what biscuits? thought we had forgotten that ever happened! Good luck for your weigh in, I'm sure you'll get a good loss!

Oh love him, poor little Dexter, he hasn't got the chicken pox spots in his eyes has he? Oh I hope he is ok and GP can give him some magic medicine, big hug and lots of love for your little soldier xxx

OMG I want to join your mummy group - massages!!!

VFL - WELL DONE FAB LOSS :happy096:

WOW - FAB LOSS - I hope you are feeling brighter this week Michelle x :talk017:

WELL DONE JO - no such thing as a little one only a BIG FAT ONE!!! :superwoman:

Sarah - think positive - just imagine those scales in a downward motion, put the past to bed and concentrate on the next few days, here's some positive vibes :vibes:
And OMG your dinner looks divine - those chips and the chicken - is it Hunters chicken?? Belly rumbling now!

Hope you polished mine too!!! Did you manage to beat the Happy Water Munchies?
Its really odd but I have had sleep problems for 4 years and (hoping I am not speaking too soon!) since I joined SW I have slept through most nights - amazing

WOW! Amazing loss - well done :thankyouthankyou:glad your massage was fab - kids eh! never give us any peace. Sorry to hear about UTI, hope you are feeling a bit better today

Morning Purple Patsy - amazing loss :wee:. I bet you see a bigger loss next week - last time I did SW I caught a sickness bug and was so rough I hardly ate - thought I'd lose big time on WI day, I gained 1lb - I was so shocked and the Consultant was really horrid (I have joined a different class) looking down her nose at me and said "So Donna what went wrong?", I told her I had been ill and she just sort of sneered at me. Anyway following week I went back and lost 6lbs soon wiped the smug smile off her face

Morning All - well done on all those fantastic FAT losses, you are all fantastic. Here's to another great week for you all

Back at work yesterday, didn't even get a lunch break until 3pm, I dont think I even chewed my carrot sticks lol. Made Madame Le Minx's Salt & Pepper Chicken - so delish and very hot - tone the green chilli's down if you don't do hot food, it will burn holes in your food pipe lol!

Am hoping for a less stressful day today - just remembered I need to make some pasta to take to work for lunch as I have a vile Team Meeting followed by a sickness review (can you believe I got sent to GP by my Manager because I was so ill (I had tonsilitis, chest, sinus and ear infections), my GP took one look and sent me home - I missed 3 hours work and I have been called in for a sickness review - my last day sick was April last year when I had an operation on my bladder!! It makes me so bl***dy angry :flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad:

Have no idea what to have for dinner tonight? Have been 100% for 9 days and feeling so much better for it

Have wonderful days ladies - whatever you are doing! Good luck for anybody WI today and positive vibes for one and all x

A$$hole!! IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE, how pathetic is that!?! Bet you have people ringing in for a sniffle every five bl00dy minutes too and they get the ''oh poor love'' rubbish! :flamingmad:. Not surprised you are p*ssed! . Sooo just IGNORE them. Did I say that already?!

Good luck Thursdayers :) x

Thanks everyone else this team is so supportive.
Get well to Ellen too xx

Fell off the wagon a bit after weigh-in last night had a couple of treat. Just counted the syns 50ish....:break_diet:.confession over feel better now.
Apart from an injection in my shoulder joint :( ouch!

Here's to a good week

Dust off and back on you go!

Good Luck to all our Thursday and Friday losers. I love saying the word LOSER in a positive way.........yaaaay! Just as a heads up I am doing some calorie counting this week as opposed to SW because I am missing my smoothies/juices/avocados and hemp. Hope that's OK with being in this group? x

Sorry girls, still manic here but popping into say i'd lost 3lbs this week, total of 95lbs!

Evening!

How's everyone doing? It's quiet here tonight :)

I've got to go to London at stupid o'clock in the morning. I've been determind to cut out the sloppy behaviour of the last few weeks so I'm being very organised and have made a quiche to take for breakfast on the way. It's WI day tomorrow, woo hoo...NOT!! Just hope I remember to jump on the scales when I get up at 4am :eek:. It will be a gain after last weekend, hopefully only a little one tho! Probably won't get on here to post my shame till Saturday :D

Hello ladies, am I too late to join the group? I started SW on Tuesday this week weighing in at a whopping 17 st 9, and have realised that it's exactly 33 weeks from Tuesday to Xmas day! 4 stone by Xmas works out at 1.6lb a week for me from now so that's do-able... Surely!?

Love
Debs x

I could eat that now.........infact I could eat that anytime! lol

What herbs/spices did you use Dex?

Used soy sauce, tomato puree, Chinese 5 spice and sweet chilli sauce in stir fry and the rice was bachelors Chinese rice (easy life here:D). Afterthe rice was cooked I fried in fry light with egg - quick, cheap and yum. Today I made the pizza - warburton wrap, was soooooo good and only took 10 mins. Had topping of ham, cheese and sweetcorn with rocket salad. Hubby tried it and loved it too - highly recommended xx

Moooorning slimmers!!

An heading home from my holidaybobs today - needless to say I've not had the Internet coverage out here to check the forum and I'm not sure I have a year spare to check back in everything I have missed lol so:

Welcome any new blood
Well done to those of us losing - whatever the amount!
I hope those glitter pens haven't been needed too much this week

I have packing and traveling back to do and I'm jumping straight back into plan from tomorrow - I've no idea what my weight looks like at the no and won't know till WI weigh in - I expect some damage but I truly believe despite spending 7 days off plan I was normal with it - I had treats but didn't go overboard - I'm expecting a small gain which I'll have worked off being back on plan by Wednesday - speed food and super speed food stocking up this evening when I go do the shopping

Not at all worried about getting back on plan as I don't feel I really strayed too badly from it so shouldn't be too tricky - besides - two 4 hour hikes up some pretty killer hills this week should have worked off a glass of wine or two!

See you all later :)

Hello ladies, am I too late to join the group? I started SW on Tuesday this week weighing in at a whopping 17 st 9, and have realised that it's exactly 33 weeks from Tuesday to Xmas day! 4 stone by Xmas works out at 1.6lb a week for me from now so that's do-able... Surely!?

Love
Debs x

Welcome to our gang Debs xx

Morning all, another 1lb off towards the big goal. Thank you all so much for the support and inspiration these pages provide and all the best for your weigh in's xx

Hello to ClaretDebs :welcome: Hope you had a great time Emms! You really shouldn't go hill walking with alcohol involved you know....you may spill it... ;) :eek: hope you took a straw to suck up the drops!

Back