**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Hiya...just wanted to post to say Hi! I haven't yet weighed in this week but not expecting much as it is star week and I had a bad weekend not following the plan entirely.

Hope everyone is doing well and I will catch up and post again once I have been to group in the morning and I can use my sisters laptop :) xx

Does Corky update the losses when you pm her?

Hello ladies, am I too late to join the group? I started SW on Tuesday this week weighing in at a whopping 17 st 9, and have realised that it's exactly 33 weeks from Tuesday to Xmas day! 4 stone by Xmas works out at 1.6lb a week for me from now so that's do-able... Surely!?

Love
Debs x
Welcome aboard.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Moooorning slimmers!!

An heading home from my holidaybobs today - needless to say I've not had the Internet coverage out here to check the forum and I'm not sure I have a year spare to check back in everything I have missed lol so:

Welcome any new blood
Well done to those of us losing - whatever the amount!
I hope those glitter pens haven't been needed too much this week

I have packing and traveling back to do and I'm jumping straight back into plan from tomorrow - I've no idea what my weight looks like at the no and won't know till WI weigh in - I expect some damage but I truly believe despite spending 7 days off plan I was normal with it - I had treats but didn't go overboard - I'm expecting a small gain which I'll have worked off being back on plan by Wednesday - speed food and super speed food stocking up this evening when I go do the shopping

Not at all worried about getting back on plan as I don't feel I really strayed too badly from it so shouldn't be too tricky - besides - two 4 hour hikes up some pretty killer hills this week should have worked off a glass of wine or two!

See you all later :)
Welcome back. Hope you had a great time.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Morning all, another 1lb off towards the big goal. Thank you all so much for the support and inspiration these pages provide and all the best for your weigh in's xx
Well done on the loss
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Usually yes, but she's been a bit quiet today. I'm sure she'll get there soon.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

2lbs off for me this week:) Not been on here very much in the past week try to do better this week! Worn out at the moment after a 7 hour walk today, will write more tomorrow.

Sorry not been around awful week but 1lb off!!! :9) put a little smile on my face after much sadness this week xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good morning everyone :D OMG It's gonna take me yonks to catch up :eek: lol Sorry I've not been around much these past couple of days - been really busy with work (year end rubbish) and had lots to do at home too. Right I'll get started :D lol

2lb loss for me, and I got to bring home a bag full of fruit :D

Brilliant loss Andrea! :D Well done you! You're doing so well :) Congrats on winning the bag of fruit too :D

Well Done Andrea I got the bag of fruit this week too lush :)

Ooooo another bag of fruit winner :D Congrats to you too Lynda :)

I am doing some calorie counting this week as opposed to SW because I am missing my smoothies/juices/avocados and hemp. Hope that's OK with being in this group? x

Course it's ok you silly billy! Hope you enjoy your much missed smoothies/juices/avocados and hemp :D We all have to do what suits our lifestyles in order for us to succeed in getting the weight off and keeping it off. For a 'plan' to fit my lifestyle it has to incorporate the weekend booze , which is why I drink a huge proportion of my weekly syns :eek: :8855:

Evening!

How's everyone doing? It's quiet here tonight :)

I've got to go to London at stupid o'clock in the morning. I've been determind to cut out the sloppy behaviour of the last few weeks so I'm being very organised and have made a quiche to take for breakfast on the way. It's WI day tomorrow, woo hoo...NOT!! Just hope I remember to jump on the scales when I get up at 4am :eek:. It will be a gain after last weekend, hopefully only a little one tho! Probably won't get on here to post my shame till Saturday :D

:fingerscrossed: it was only a little one, if you had one at all that is! :D Sarah I had the worse weekend EVER last weekend - 2 nights on the voddy and a meal out, none of which was SW friendly (not by choice I hasten to add, so I just did my best and ate less than I would normally lol) but I must have done something right the rest of the week because I lost 3.5lb this morning :eek: Sometimes our bodies work in bonkers ways! lol

Hello ladies, am I too late to join the group? I started SW on Tuesday this week weighing in at a whopping 17 st 9, and have realised that it's exactly 33 weeks from Tuesday to Xmas day! 4 stone by Xmas works out at 1.6lb a week for me from now so that's do-able... Surely!?

Love
Debs x

Hellooooooooo Debs :D Not too late to join at all :) I shall add you to the list on the front page and update as you shrink :D Welcome to the team and good luck xx Oh and if you think 17st 9lb is whopping, I started at 19 stone 8.5lb :eek: 4 stone for xmas is sooooo doable :D

A pound off for me, really relieved. Here's to a great week ahead :)

Well done Lisa :D

Lisa has left the team everyone, so I will be removing her from the list in a bit :)

Used soy sauce, tomato puree, Chinese 5 spice and sweet chilli sauce in stir fry and the rice was bachelors Chinese rice (easy life here:D). Afterthe rice was cooked I fried in fry light with egg - quick, cheap and yum. Today I made the pizza - warburton wrap, was soooooo good and only took 10 mins. Had topping of ham, cheese and sweetcorn with rocket salad. Hubby tried it and loved it too - highly recommended xx

Oooo Dex, that sounds delish :D I'm all for an easy life too :D Who wants to spend ages cooking after work eh? lol I looked for the Warburton wrap things in Tesco yesterday, but couldn't find them :( I sooooo want to try that pizza! lol

Hiya...just wanted to post to say Hi! I haven't yet weighed in this week but not expecting much as it is star week and I had a bad weekend not following the plan entirely.

Hope everyone is doing well and I will catch up and post again once I have been to group in the morning and I can use my sisters laptop :) xx

Hi LisaMarie :D Nice of you to pop in :) Good luck for WI :) x

Yes Lucia, she does.............when she has time to read them :)

Sorry not been around awful week but 1lb off!!! :9) put a little smile on my face after much sadness this week xx

Nat that's fantastic! Well done chick xx Hope you and yours are feeling a little better now xxx

Well ladies, as I mentioned up there ^^^^ I lost 3.5lb this morning :woohoo: Really really chuffed as it takes me to exactly 3 stone lost :woohoo: I really didn't expect to lose that much after last weekend - would have been more than happy with 1lb :D I usually just do red days, but decided to be radical this week and have a complete week doing EE. Maybe eating completely different stuff (have had lots of different meals this week) has worked some magic? Dunno, but whatever it was I'm sooooooooooo chuffed! lol

Have a great weekend everyone, and good luck to our weekend weighers :D xx

CORKY THAT'S AMAZING!!! Well done, you are such an inspiration!!!

Will catch up as soon as I can off out soon to my sisters for lunch - don't panic we are having tuna and sweetcorn salad and I am taking my own ryvitas as she is doing wraps - have made a great big batch of REAL chocolate cupcakes with choccie icing and piled high with sweeties for the kids (there will be 10 in total)

Am quite fed up with my weight loss...had a binge last night but I am over it this morning, probably sabotaged my weigh in next week now...boo hoo!! will I ever learn?

2lbs off for me this week:) Not been on here very much in the past week try to do better this week! Worn out at the moment after a 7 hour walk today, will write more tomorrow.
Well done on the loss and wow at the walk.:D

Well done Nat. amazing in the circumstances. :D

Well ladies, as I mentioned up there ^^^^ I lost 3.5lb this morning :woohoo: Really really chuffed as it takes me to exactly 3 stone lost :woohoo: I really didn't expect to lose that much after last weekend - would have been more than happy with 1lb :D I usually just do red days, but decided to be radical this week and have a complete week doing EE. Maybe eating completely different stuff (have had lots of different meals this week) has worked some magic? Dunno, but whatever it was I'm sooooooooooo chuffed! lol

Geat loss Corky well done. And fab total loss too. :D

Am quite fed up with my weight loss...had a binge last night but I am over it this morning, probably sabotaged my weigh in next week now...boo hoo!! will I ever learn?
Try not to worry about it Donna we all fall off the wagon at times. The main thing is you're back on it this morning. :D

Hey ladies,

Am kinda back, feeling SO much better and feeling super motivated. Have all my meals planned out which I know helps meal feel better about everything anyway...hate chaos.

My friend from group came over yesterday after she finished work, she mainly came over to see the boys, but she got here just after 20 and didn't leave until about 9.30pm...lol. Even managed some body magic with her, we did and hour of doing 'alternative circuit training'...basically one of us would do a dance on Dance central on the xbox kinect whilst the other was on the elliptical trainer, we'd do a song and then swap. We were very sweaty messes after but it was fun.

Dexter went to preschool for the first time in a couple of weeks and he loved it, really needed it after being couped up. Miles has now got Dexter eye infection but still no signs of the pox.

My meals for today are:
Breakfast - Bacon with Dairylea spread followed by a banana
Snack -Half a Cantaloupe melon
Lunch - Jacket potato with Mackerel and salad
Dinner - Steak, sw chips, broccoli and carrots followed by Blackberry Clafoutis (possibly with cherries or raspberries too if I can get some before I make it) nom nom

Well done on the fab losses, hope everyone's having a good week. Hopefully I'll be round a bit more...children depending!

:eek::eek::eek:Sorry Polyanna, completely missed this earlier! :eek: Well done on the loss! Fantastic :D:D 7 hours walk?!?!? OMG lol

CORKY THAT'S AMAZING!!! Well done, you are such an inspiration!!!

Will catch up as soon as I can off out soon to my sisters for lunch - don't panic we are having tuna and sweetcorn salad and I am taking my own ryvitas as she is doing wraps - have made a great big batch of REAL chocolate cupcakes with choccie icing and piled high with sweeties for the kids (there will be 10 in total)

Thanks Donna :)

Enjoy lunch with your sister, and don't worry about last night, sh*t happens sometimes! You're back on it today and that's all that matters :D

Hey ladies,

Am kinda back, feeling SO much better and feeling super motivated. Have all my meals planned out which I know helps meal feel better about everything anyway...hate chaos.

My friend from group came over yesterday after she finished work, she mainly came over to see the boys, but she got here just after 20 and didn't leave until about 9.30pm...lol. Even managed some body magic with her, we did and hour of doing 'alternative circuit training'...basically one of us would do a dance on Dance central on the xbox kinect whilst the other was on the elliptical trainer, we'd do a song and then swap. We were very sweaty messes after but it was fun.

Dexter went to preschool for the first time in a couple of weeks and he loved it, really needed it after being couped up. Miles has now got Dexter eye infection but still no signs of the pox.

My meals for today are:
Dinner - Steak, sw chips, broccoli and carrots followed by Blackberry Clafoutis (possibly with cherries or raspberries too if I can get some before I make it) nom nom

Well done on the fab losses, hope everyone's having a good week. Hopefully I'll be round a bit more...children depending!

Glad you're feeling better Ellen :) The exercise with your friend sounds like it was good fun :)

Glad you're feeling better Ellen :) The exercise with your friend sounds like it was good fun :)

It was hilarious... Let's hope it helps!

Glad everyone is on the mend, hopefully. You sound really up for SW fight again too ... great. :D

I am SO back in the game! OH reminded me it's less than 8 weeks until my Birthday, which also means I have 1 year and less then 8 weeks until the wedding and 7 weigh ins to get under 16st. Which in turns means about a year to lose about 6st... possibly... Come on grrr

Just popping in quickly to say hello! Would love to reply to everyone's posts but I'm feeling a little delicate :drunk:

Fantastic losses, well done everyone! Miraculously I managed to lose 0.5lb yesterday after only 3 days properly on plan. Much more motivated this week (well I will be when my hangover goes :D) Had my usual Saturday night drinkies early, went out last night instead, so hopefully it'll be a good week.

Have a good weekend everyone :)

Hiya everyone, Great thread.

I want to join x

I lost 4.5lb today only 51.5lbs to go, lol

It was hilarious... Let's hope it helps!

I am SO back in the game! OH reminded me it's less than 8 weeks until my Birthday, which also means I have 1 year and less then 8 weeks until the wedding and 7 weigh ins to get under 16st. Which in turns means about a year to lose about 6st... possibly... Come on grrr

You can do it Ellen! Bring it on! :D lol

Just popping in quickly to say hello! Would love to reply to everyone's posts but I'm feeling a little delicate :drunk:

Fantastic losses, well done everyone! Miraculously I managed to lose 0.5lb yesterday after only 3 days properly on plan. Much more motivated this week (well I will be when my hangover goes :D) Had my usual Saturday night drinkies early, went out last night instead, so hopefully it'll be a good week.

ROFL! Sarah, you're a girl after my own heart! lol Hope the hangover goes quick smart, and well done on your loss :D

I want to join x

Welcome to the team Bernie :D Well done on your loss today and good luck for the coming weeks :D

Got more bugs :-( feeling awful not eating much but I did try to go for a walk :-/ grrr bugs everywhere, in laws ill too! Just hope my girlies don't get it or the OH! Tht would b worse than this!!! X great loses guys keep it up, hello ppl joining, good luck! Hopefully I'll b on again soon x <3 x

2lb loss for me, and I got to bring home a bag full of fruit :D
We did have a bit of argy bargy before group tho :eek: Our consultant asked this lady if she was staying and she went off on one at the consultant saying (aggressively) that group makes her feel uncomfortable and everyone sits in cliques! Not the way I see it at all. I didn't know anybody and went on my own when I started but found people really friendly and nice once I'd made the effort to speak. Silly wife! Her loss! I know a friend of mine was once put off but group when everyone gasped when she gained 7lbs in one week but on the whole I think the groups are supportive and help lots.

Good luck to the everyone weighing tonight. xxx
I wonder if she belongs to my group lol! they drive me nuts!!! they focus on all the bad stuff and then when it comes round to ...whats the word..when you set a target loss for the following week..they say oh 1/2..no you cant do 1/2s anymore oh well I shall hope for a loss....WHY BOTHER????

Sorry rant over....bloody brilliant loss again this week Andrea, enjoy your fruit x

Well Done Andrea I got the bag of fruit this week too lush :)
I know what you mean about groups you get out of it what you put in. Everyone is a little tentative going in there and to go alone is even harder.
:vibes: to the rest of the Thursdayers
Welld one Lynda and thanks for vibes x

A$$hole!! IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE, how pathetic is that!?! Bet you have people ringing in for a sniffle every five bl00dy minutes too and they get the ''oh poor love'' rubbish! :flamingmad:. Not surprised you are p*ssed! . Sooo just IGNORE them. Did I say that already?!
I told them exactly what I thought esp with regards the workplace related stress and the counselling they were providing me - me not stupid I know they have to record my comments! Apparently in June my absence due to my operation drops off so I will only have 1/2 days absence .... the average is 8 days so that means they owe me 7.5 days sick LOL! I AM JOKING!!!!

Sorry girls, still manic here but popping into say i'd lost 3lbs this week, total of 95lbs!
Fantastic Loss Lucia well done!

Welcome Debs if I haven't already said hello, this is the best group on Minimins!

A pound off for me, really relieved. Here's to a great week ahead :)
Well done xxx

Used soy sauce, tomato puree, Chinese 5 spice and sweet chilli sauce in stir fry and the rice was bachelors Chinese rice (easy life here:D). Afterthe rice was cooked I fried in fry light with egg - quick, cheap and yum. Today I made the pizza - warburton wrap, was soooooo good and only took 10 mins. Had topping of ham, cheese and sweetcorn with rocket salad. Hubby tried it and loved it too - highly recommended xx
Oh yum...I shall be trying this, thanks Dex x The pizzas are divine aren't they! Might have one today actually ...

An heading home from my holidaybobs today - needless to say I've not had the Internet coverage out here to check the forum and I'm not sure I have a year spare to check back in everything I have missed lol so:

I have packing and traveling back to do and I'm jumping straight back into plan from tomorrow - I've no idea what my weight looks like at the no and won't know till WI weigh in - I expect some damage but I truly believe despite spending 7 days off plan I was normal with it - I had treats but didn't go overboard - I'm expecting a small gain which I'll have worked off being back on plan by Wednesday - speed food and super speed food stocking up this evening when I go do the shopping

Not at all worried about getting back on plan as I don't feel I really strayed too badly from it so shouldn't be too tricky - besides - two 4 hour hikes up some pretty killer hills this week should have worked off a glass of wine or two!

See you all later :)
Welcome Home! Did you spill much wine when you were hiking the hills???

Morning all, another 1lb off towards the big goal. Thank you all so much for the support and inspiration these pages provide and all the best for your weigh in's xx
Fab loss well done Sprinkles!

Hope WI went ok, good luck for the week ahead x

Usually yes, but she's been a bit quiet today. I'm sure she'll get there soon.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
EXCUSE ME..Quiet and Corky in the same sentence....PMSL!!!

Fantastic loss Polyanna well done ! 7 hour walk - OMG superwoman! how on earth did you manage that?

Sorry not been around awful week but 1lb off!!! :9) put a little smile on my face after much sadness this week xxSent from my iPad using MiniMins
Well done Nat, thinking of you all xxx

Well done Lisa :D
Lisa has left the team everyone, so I will be removing her from the list in a bit :)

Oooo Dex, that sounds delish :D I'm all for an easy life too :D Who wants to spend ages cooking after work eh? lol I looked for the Warburton wrap things in Tesco yesterday, but couldn't find them :( I sooooo want to try that pizza! lol

Good Luck Lisa, sorry to hear you have left the group

Corky - well done again on your weight loss - how quickly have you lost 3 stone???

Try not to worry about it Donna we all fall off the wagon at times. The main thing is you're back on it this morning. :D
I need to find another strategy to deal with WI disappointment - does anybody have any ideas?

My meals for today are:

Glad you are all recovering Ellen, the exercise sounds like great fun. My SW Buddy's husband has bought her boxing pads so she can knock him all over the garden .... now why isn't my hubby so considerate lol!

Thanks Donna :)

Enjoy lunch with your sister, and don't worry about last night, sh*t happens sometimes! You're back on it today and that's all that matters :D
Thanks Corky we had a lovely day - my sister, brother and cousin and their families all got together, can't believe we have 10 kids and a foster child between us - how on earth did that happen? in fact nobody told us we had grown up let alone be married with kids lol

It was a bit hellish my sister in law is the queen of scones and made the most amazing ones with clotted cream and strawberry jam...but i wasn't tempted - I just had a big plate of pineapple and melon

We ended up having chinese takeaway - I only had a mushroom chow mein at 7 syns, but my flipping kids ate half of it - honestly who needs slimming world when you have children lol! it was delish

Glad everyone is on the mend, hopefully. You sound really up for SW fight again too ... great. :D
FIghting fit Purple Patsy!

Ellen - you can do it, keep postivie - just think 4 stone by Christmas and you will be 2/3 of the way there xxx

Very quiet voice...well done Sarah xxx

I want to join x

Welcome Bernie - fab group, you will love it! Amazing weight loss - well done!

:worthy::worthy:OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOU BIG LOSERS!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:
VFL - right back at you xxx

Got more bugs :-( feeling awful not eating much but I did try to go for a walk :-/ grrr bugs everywhere, in laws ill too! Just hope my girlies don't get it or the OH! Tht would b worse than this!!! X great loses guys keep it up, hello ppl joining, good luck! Hopefully I'll b on again soon x <3 x
Wishing your better x

2 pounds off for me today so 36 to go!
Well done !! Great loss x

Morning all, its taken me over 40 minutes to catch up, shame typing doesn't count as Body Magic or I'd be stick thin

Well the sun is shining, the weather is sweet...gonna unwrap our exercise bike (its stored in garden) and try and cycle for 20 minutes...wish me luck!

2 pounds off for me today so 36 to go!

That's great Sammy! Well done on your loss :D

I told them exactly what I thought esp with regards the workplace related stress and the counselling they were providing me - me not stupid I know they have to record my comments! Apparently in June my absence due to my operation drops off so I will only have 1/2 days absence .... the average is 8 days so that means they owe me 7.5 days sick LOL! I AM JOKING!!!!

:8855: @ they owe you 7.5 days! LOL Glad to hear to told them exactly what you thought :D Well done on unleashing the tigress within :D lol xx

EXCUSE ME..Quiet and Corky in the same sentence....PMSL!!!

:eek: I'm not exactly sure what you mean Donna :D lol

Corky - well done again on your weight loss - how quickly have you lost 3 stone???

Almost 4 months :) I dare bet it'll take longer than 4 months to lose the next 3 stone though! lol

I need to find another strategy to deal with WI disappointment - does anybody have any ideas?

I know in the past if I've lost a pound but felt I deserved more, all it did was make me dig my heals in the following week or give in! lol This time around, I tend not to focus on the whole WI/scale scenario anymore Donna. It just messes with heads. Our bodies can be traitors too, regardless of how good/bad we think we have been. Different people also lose weight at a different pace.......there's a whole loads of things that we can't control. I have a much more laid back attitude this time, I WI once a week, take whatever the scales say, good, bad or indifferent, and move onto the next week knowing that the scales are going in the right direction and that I'll get there eventually. It's not a race. It's not a quick fix. We can't (or shouldn't) compare our losses with anyone elses because we are all different.

Mmmmm that's not what you asked is it? :8855: I dunno Donna, is what I should have said! LOL

Thanks Corky we had a lovely day - my sister, brother and cousin and their families all got together, can't believe we have 10 kids and a foster child between us - how on earth did that happen? in fact nobody told us we had grown up let alone be married with kids lol

OMG all those kids in one place :eek::eek::eek: That's my idea of HELL :eek: :8855: I don't mind them in pairs, but packs?????? :8855:

it was a bit hellish my sister in law is the queen of scones and made the most amazing ones with clotted cream and strawberry jam...but i wasn't tempted - I just had a big plate of pineapple and melon

Well done Donna! WTG :D

Morning all, its taken me over 40 minutes to catch up, shame typing doesn't count as Body Magic or I'd be stick thin

Well the sun is shining, the weather is sweet...gonna unwrap our exercise bike (its stored in garden) and try and cycle for 20 minutes...wish me luck!

Good luck with the bike Donna :D

Good morning everone :D The sun is shining and I have got washing out :D :fingerscrossed: it doesn't rain before it's dry! lol

I've got all sorts to do today :( I'm getting rather ticked off spending most of my weekend doing chores! lol

Oh it's Sunday - I'll be doing the team countdown later, see what our total is so far :D

Good luck to our Sunday weighers - Dex and LMC still to go :D xxx

Back