**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Hope everuone is having a lovely Sunday. I wish the weather was lovely here too but its stormy and really windy. The rain hasn't come yet but it looks like it's on it's way. :D

Don't send it this way PP :D I want to keep my sunshine until the washing is dry! lol

Hi everyone. I went for my weigh in on Saturday morning and I have lost 1lb this week. Only 1/2lb needed for my 3.5stone award on Tuesday! Good luck for weigh ins this week ladies. x

Well done Lisa :D Good luck for Tuesday and your 3.5 stone award :D

Have had a good day again. Still feeling super positive which is amazing as I'm running on about 3 hours broken sleep...

Am even planning some body magic for when the boys are in bed... me and the kinect/elliptical trainer have another date planned... Think it's helping me that OH is being better about following me on plan rather then eating what I'd give him plus extra bread ect.

Right, today's meals have been...
Breakfast - SW 'Full English' Well, poached eggs, bacon, tinned tomatoes, mushrooms and toast nom nom.
Lunch - Mince with Green pepper, celery, onion, tomatoes, carrots and side of new potatoes
Snack - Banana and Mullerlight
Dinner - probably going to be pork chop with mashed sweet potato and cabbage.
Syns - Had some ginger cake earlier and will have some double cream with some strawberries later mmmm
Gotta love Slimming world!

How has everyone's weekend been?

Good luck with the bike Donna :D
Oh it's Sunday - I'll be doing the team countdown later, see what our total is so far :D
Good luck to our Sunday weighers - Dex and LMC still to go :D xxx

MMM...bike ride didn't happen - shame on me!!! In laws came round and by time we'd been to tesco (I stupidly left my purse at home and didn't realise until checkout!) fed them, it was night time!!! Am planning on going outside in a bit just letting my mammoth breakfast go down!

Oh can't wait to see updated Countdown....

Hope everuone is having a lovely Sunday. I wish the weather was lovely here too but its stormy and really windy. The rain hasn't come yet but it looks like it's on it's way. :D
The weather was beautiful yesterday, this morning started with a beautiful sun up and blazing sunshine...its now grey windy and trying to rain....roll on Summer!

Hi everyone. I went for my weigh in on Saturday morning and I have lost 1lb this week. Only 1/2lb needed for my 3.5stone award on Tuesday! Good luck for weigh ins this week ladies. x
Congrats MrsLisaMaria - that's an amazing loss to date xxx

Have had a good day again. Still feeling super positive which is amazing as I'm running on about 3 hours broken sleep...

Am even planning some body magic for when the boys are in bed... me and the kinect/elliptical trainer have another date planned... Think it's helping me that OH is being better about following me on plan rather then eating what I'd give him plus extra bread ect.

Right, today's meals have been...
Breakfast - SW 'Full English' Well, poached eggs, bacon, tinned tomatoes, mushrooms and toast nom nom.
Lunch - Mince with Green pepper, celery, onion, tomatoes, carrots and side of new potatoes
Snack - Banana and Mullerlight
Dinner - probably going to be pork chop with mashed sweet potato and cabbage.
Syns - Had some ginger cake earlier and will have some double cream with some strawberries later mmmm
Gotta love Slimming world!

Hi Ellen, can't believe you have so much energy on little sleep...hope you managed to get a decent night last night, keep postiive donna x

I am SO back in the game! OH reminded me it's less than 8 weeks until my Birthday, which also means I have 1 year and less then 8 weeks until the wedding and 7 weigh ins to get under 16st. Which in turns means about a year to lose about 6st... possibly... Come on grrr

You Can Do this Ellen.......grrrr xx

I lost 4.5lb today only 51.5lbs to go, lol
Hi Bernie Welcome fab lose lot of chat here great friendly group :bighug:x

2 pounds off for me today so 36 to go!
Well Done Sammy that's a bag of sugar gone for good :) x

I wonder if she belongs to my group lol! they drive me nuts!!! they focus on all the bad stuff and then when it comes round to ...whats the word..when you set a target loss for the following week..they say oh 1/2..no you cant do 1/2s anymore oh well I shall hope for a loss....WHY BOTHER????

Morning all, its taken me over 40 minutes to catch up, shame typing doesn't count as Body Magic or I'd be stick thin

Well the sun is shining, the weather is sweet...gonna unwrap our exercise bike (its stored in garden) and try and cycle for 20 minutes...wish me luck!
this group will keep you positive and it is hard in this world, smile and the world smiles with you.
I struggle to keep up with you lot hope it stayed dry enough to cycle Donna x

Sunday was lovely and sunny and I spent most of it in bed :bliss: Rain this morning through and dry and windy now :( xx

Well done on your 1lb 3.5 nearly there you will defo get it this week good luck :fingerscrossed: x

Oh you are good I have been really lazy since last weigh-in haven't done ANY exercise :ashamed0005: need to kick myself in to shape. With DH away for the week been a right layabout this weekend. Eat lots but all on plan :D - visualizing 2lbs for me this week what do you want? xx

I found a lipstick that helps you lose weight…..

it’s called super glue
:rotflmao:

Have a great week everyone keep smiling :D xx

30 day shred = I'm dead....bloody hell!! The abs section was fine but jumping around OMFG! I had to pause it for 2 minutes to get my breath back. If anyone else does decide to do this just a point WEAR A GOOD BRA!! I notice that Gillian and co don't have any boobs to speak of whilst mine aren't massive they are more than ample :8855:think I jumped up and down right out of my bra on more than one occasion :eek:. I know EXACTLY what they mean when people have said they can't walk up and down the stairs the day after - strewth - except mine started a few hours later. You would think that all the cycling I do would mean some same muscle group workouts but OOOOooOOh nooooo blinking Nora! OUCH!
Also back doing SW again. My messing about off plan doing the calorie counting plus I did some other aerobic exercise dvds last week I am not hoping for good things tomorrow for weigh in. Possibly a STS which is fine as long as I catch up next week.....:(
HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS IN FINE FORM FOR ANOTHER WEEK OF KICKING WEIGHT LOSS BUTT!!

I don't mind the shred, on the jumping jacks section I do side jack type things because I am top heavy and even more if I do it close to when Miles is due a feed.

Had an atrocious night with Miles last night so Andy let me have a lie in, he is good!

We are contemplating moving back to the Midlands when our lease ends here... Lots of pros to go and not that many to stay. Lots to think about. Will be sad to leave my sw group as have made some really good friends. Have made some nice mummy friends too.

We shall see what the next couple of months brings.

I found a lipstick that helps you lose weight…..

it’s called super glue

:8855::8855: Love It! lol

30 day shred = I'm dead....bloody hell!! The abs section was fine but jumping around OMFG! I had to pause it for 2 minutes to get my breath back. If anyone else does decide to do this just a point WEAR A GOOD BRA!! I notice that Gillian and co don't have any boobs to speak of whilst mine aren't massive they are more than ample :8855:think I jumped up and down right out of my bra on more than one occasion :eek:. I know EXACTLY what they mean when people have said they can't walk up and down the stairs the day after - strewth - except mine started a few hours later. You would think that all the cycling I do would mean some same muscle group workouts but OOOOooOOh nooooo blinking Nora! OUCH!
Also back doing SW again. My messing about off plan doing the calorie counting plus I did some other aerobic exercise dvds last week I am not hoping for good things tomorrow for weigh in. Possibly a STS which is fine as long as I catch up next week.....:(
HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS IN FINE FORM FOR ANOTHER WEEK OF KICKING WEIGHT LOSS BUTT!!

:8855:8855: I wish I'd been a fly on the wall! lol

I've got the 30 day shred V4L........I've not been brave enough to have a bash yet though :eek: Mind, by the time I get home from work, walk the dogs and cook tea it's nearly 8pm, and after being on the go since 6am I can't be flipping bothered to throw myself around with Gillian :D lol

I don't mind the shred, on the jumping jacks section I do side jack type things because I am top heavy and even more if I do it close to when Miles is due a feed.

Had an atrocious night with Miles last night so Andy let me have a lie in, he is good!

We are contemplating moving back to the Midlands when our lease ends here... Lots of pros to go and not that many to stay. Lots to think about. Will be sad to leave my sw group as have made some really good friends. Have made some nice mummy friends too.

We shall see what the next couple of months brings.

It always sad to leave friends behind Ellen, but I'm sure you and yer lovely man will make the right decision for your family :)

Anyway.................oh what a busy day!! This is the first chance I've had to come on minis :eek: lol I'll do the team total in a mo. I was waiting for a couple of straglers to check in, but they'll have to go on next weeks update now.......because I can't wait any longer! lol

Have a lovely evening everyone :)

Oh look what I made in the Actifry tonight :D

Chicken Teriyaki....
food 004.jpg

It was absolutely gorgeous.......just like a takeaway :D

That looks lush Corky... nom nom...

That looks lush Corky... nom nom...

Ellen, it was to die for :D There's some leftover to take to work tomorrow too :drool: I'll put the recipie on here if anyone wants it??

Corkscrew said:
Ellen, it was to die for :D There's some leftover to take to work tomorrow too :drool: I'll put the recipie on here if anyone wants it??

Yep!

WEEKLY TOTAL UPDATE :D (Sorry it's a day late :eek:)

TEAM TINSEL WEIGHT LOSS COUNTDOWN!!

Ammended for new/left members 14/5/12 - 1491.5lb = 106 stone 7.5lb (27 members)

Team loss as at 14/5/12 - 128.5lb = 9 stone 2.5lb

Team target remaining - 1363lb = 97 stone 5b

:party0011::party0011::party0011:
GO TEAM TINSEL!! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Oh yes please

Chicken Teriyaki (serves 2-3)

Chicken (cubed)
1 big onion
1 green pepper
mushrooms (sliced)
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
1 tsp chopped ginger
1 tsp oil
2 tsps teriyaki marinade (2 syns per tbsp)
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp cornflour (mixed with 3 tbsp water)
100ml chicken stock

Method
1. Add the chicken, onion, pepper, garlic, ginger, oil, teriyaki marinade and soy sauce to the actifry and cook for 5 mins.

2. Add sliced mushrooms and cook for a further 5 mins

3. Add stock and cornflour mixture and cook for a further 5 mins.

4. Season and serve with rice or noodles

I did mine in the actifry, but a frying pan will do just as well :D

Corkscrew said:
Chicken Teriyaki (serves 2-3)

Chicken (cubed)
1 big onion
1 green pepper
mushrooms (sliced)
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
1 tsp chopped ginger
1 tsp oil
2 tsps teriyaki marinade (2 syns per tbsp)
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp cornflour (mixed with 3 tbsp water)
100ml chicken stock

Method
1. Add the chicken, onion, pepper, garlic, ginger, oil, teriyaki marinade and soy sauce to the actifry and cook for 5 mins.

2. Add sliced mushrooms and cook for a further 5 mins

3. Add stock and cornflour mixture and cook for a further 5 mins.

4. Season and serve with rice or noodles

I did mine in the actifry, but a frying pan will do just as well :D

Easy! Thanks! This weekend I shall do that and give my fryer a proper challenge :)

Back