**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

:waves: bit late posting my result, but 1lb off for me this week. feeling really good atm. feeling lighter when i walk, for the first time, and actually feel like i can lose weight. hoping for another good week.
Yeay well done LMC.

The apples don't stew they are still crisp after cooking so I guess they don't count. This recipe is on the SW web site so check it out there I think I'am right, but then I always do :giggle:xx
Oh thanks Lynda I didn't realise. :D

:waves: bit late posting my result, but 1lb off for me this week. feeling really good atm. feeling lighter when i walk, for the first time, and actually feel like i can lose weight. hoping for another good week.

Well done LMC :D Fab loss :D

I thought eat smart were 1/2 a syn too.....am I wrong? Just checked Cumberland are 1 syn plain ones are 1/2 Syn :)

Sorry Lynda, I'm getting my bangers mixed up :D I didn;t buy the Eat Smart ones, I bought Tesco Light Choices Cumberland :eek: lol I'll keep my eyes peel for the Eat Smart ones now I know they're only 1/2 now though! LOL Sausages are a pain in the bum! They vary so much it always confuses me when I go shopping................which is probably why I hardly ever buy them! :8855:

HI All,

Hope all is well and going in the right direction. I must admit I am starting to lose focus and struggling a bit. Not sure why as I was for a long time into the whole plan as it is so mangeable and you can you eat more or less what you want with in reason. I just don't want to go off track and gain the 2 pounds I have lost and then drop it completely.

Any thoughts?

I feel lost sometimes... But ive noticed its when my OH is off. He is a negitive thing! He trys hard to eat same at me but he isnt ready to start is change i suppose. Today i have been fab. Just keep remembering the results r for u, u r doin it for u. Ive said i dont mind a small gain this week but i have been so naughty :-/ i am gonna blame my depression a wee bit this week tho. I had an awful fight with some one i care about and its just really had me low so eating a chippy felt good u no, n tht bit chocolate...i ifelt better. Unfortunatly i gotta get over and move on with both, diet and fight.

U can alway pop on here n everyone will support u n push u in the right direction. Good luck and keep upmthe good work x :heartpump: x

Oh V4L well done on doing it in the first place and your poor aching body get some nice young man to give you a rub down :rotflmao: xx

Ellen you will make friends again if you move especially with a little one there are lots of groups you can join and you will make new friends at your new SW group and don't forget us lot :eek:
I moved to the Midlands (kidderminster) when my boy was 18 months old (he's now 24 eek :O) but you got to get yourself out there xx

Well done Dextersmum grate lose :) x

V4L don't you dare say sorry we all go there and by the sounds of it you did ok, your body just needs to catch up on your mixed up diet. Good luck with the brutal shred :bighug: xx

I am feeling my cloths get loser what a fab feeling, why can't they bottle that ay :rolleyes:
Being lazy and not doing any exercise this week and totaly enjoying my time while DH is away. Sticking to plan and having some syn free treats. Here is a couple of recipies I have had over the weekend.

Lemon Pudding syn free

1 or 2 lemons or limes
2 eggs
3 or 4tbsp sweetener
Quark or 0% Greek yogurt

Squeeze the lemon into a bowl with the 2 eggs, sweetener and mix together, place bowl over a pan of boiling water and keep whisking to its a thick constituent (custard looking) take off heat, mix in 1 tbsp of quark or Greek yogurt to make it more creamer, serve into small bowls, eat warm or cold, you can change the lemon for lime or orange. And zing it up a bit more with a little grated rind.

Apple Betty

Ingredients

340g/12oz eating apples
57g/2oz sultanas(7 syns) This are the only syns and the pud tastes great without them
8 eggs
42g artificial sweetner
2 tsp vanilla essence
250g/9oz vanilla Mullerlight yoghurt
pinch of cinnamon
Method

1. Peel, core and slice the apples. Place into a flan dish and sprinkle on the sultanas. These are the only syns in this recipe so I took them our simples.....
2. Beat the eggs with the artificial sweetener and vanilla essence. Add the Mullerlight yogurt and beat again.
3. Pour over the apples and sultanas (allowing the mixture to sink) and sprinkle with cinnamon. Cook in a moderate oven 190°C/Gas Mark 5 until set approximately
30 minutes.

Have a lovely day all and good luck to the Tuesday weigh-in xx

I am quite excited about the move, we are going to speak to our agents to see if there is any chance of getting out the contract a bit early (won't hold my breath). Have found a nice cheap house £375 a month (currently pay £550) but can't do anything about it yet...grrr

Will be trying the Lemon recipe tonight as bought in lemons for another recipe hoping my oven would be fixed (coming up to a month since we reported it!) so the recipe I planned can't be cooked so will try an alternative.

Ladies! I have a confession! I am a dunce as cannot for the life of me figure out how to PM my weight loss to Corkscrew!

Good news though- first week: 5lbs gone! I've come home and had weightwatchers sausages (1/2 syn each) and baked beans for breakfast. Cooked extra to have for lunch at work tomorrow- am trying to be very organised. Had a good week though- even went out for the day to look at a uni with my son and took couscous with roasted veg so I wasn't tempted to buy anything out!

Tonight am going to learn how to PM, do tickers, do my signature and anything else I need to be a bit more on the ball!

Good luck this week everyone! Xxx

You can't PM until 50 posts but pretty sure you can edit your sig a bit and nearly 100% you can add a ticker. Well done on your loss, keep up the good work!

Well done! We can all do this....grrr

Have had a good day today...even finally tried chicken and coke...although I kinda freestyled it a bit as I found so many different versions I though I'd make my own lol. Was yummy enough although next time I think I'll throw some red peppers in too as didn't have any this time (I seriously have a red pepper addiction!)

Feeling good so some sort of loss tomorrow... we shall see what the day brings.

If only I'd read the instructions before I jumped right in- then maybe I wouldn't have spent 90 mins trying to figure out how to PM and get tickets etc. Thanks for helpin me out ladies!

Just had the most amazing macaroni cheese for dinner- from that Philadelphia advert but added some garlic and mustard- whole pot is 3.5 syns (mustard and Philly- used normal cheddar as my B choice and milk as the A choice for the recipe. Well worth it!! Gawgus! Xx

If only I'd read the instructions before I jumped right in- then maybe I wouldn't have spent 90 mins trying to figure out how to PM and get tickets etc. Thanks for helpin me out ladies!

Just had the most amazing macaroni cheese for dinner- from that Philadelphia advert but added some garlic and mustard- whole pot is 3.5 syns (mustard and Philly- used normal cheddar as my B choice and milk as the A choice for the recipe. Well worth it!! Gawgus! Xx

Post the recipe please?

Thanks everyone for your support will try walking downstairs backwards (knowing me I will fall and bang my head...might knock some sense in eh?!) and wish me luck for I am about to attempt it again! I have been reading that I should so if I am absent tomorrow it's because I literally cannot move....:eek: Must be doing something because even when I did Natalie Cassidy's I never felt this bad and that was hardcore to me. No such luck for a rub down as he is on nights and about to head off.... boo hooo poor me! ;) Once I am sat I am OK it's getting up and moving that's the painful bit....apparently it's the norm as your muscles get tiny tears in them when you work out hard and then repair stronger. Strange but true ....hmmmm. Jillian you better be worth this pain....bahhah!

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL WHO HAVE LOST TODAY!!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK FRIENDS! xoxo

No PP, never been told that until today :) Oh I just realised that I don't PM Corky with my updates I just post here, which do you prefer Corky? Spammmmmming in the inbox or hunting on the thread?! :confused:;)

Claretdebs said:

Oh I might be really wrong as I only do EE but I didn't think cheese could be a B choice?
I'm used to being wrong though lol

I would e interested to try this too! It looked yum in the advert and I need to introduce some different foods and meals before I get bored! :)

Vegan*4*Life said:
Thanks everyone for your support will try walking downstairs backwards (knowing me I will fall and bang my head...might knock some sense in eh?!) and wish me luck for I am about to attempt it again! I have been reading that I should so if I am absent tomorrow it's because I literally cannot move....:eek: Must be doing something because even when I did Natalie Cassidy's I never felt this bad and that was hardcore to me. No such luck for a rub down as he is on nights and about to head off.... boo hooo poor me! ;) Once I am sat I am OK it's getting up and moving that's the painful bit....apparently it's the norm as your muscles get tiny tears in them when you work out hard and then repair stronger. Strange but true ....hmmmm. Jillian you better be worth this pain....bahhah!

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL WHO HAVE LOST TODAY!!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK FRIENDS! xoxo

She is worth the pain! Honestly I lost a good amount of inches through this DVD and it only got easier after day3! I literally couldn't wipe my own rear end after day 1 lmao!

She is worth the pain! Honestly I lost a good amount of inches through this DVD and it only got easier after day3! I literally couldn't wipe my own rear end after day 1 lmao!

My legs are like lead no wonder I put on 2lbs! How on earth do I do it again this evening. I am soooo putting it off. :( Tried to jump about ten minutes ago, P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C! :D

Post the recipe please?

Hello Ellen
As a carb addict I could have wept tears of joy over this macaroni cheese:

Serves 4 ( i made it for 4 so my hubby can take some for lunch tomorrow)

300g macaroni ( although being free on green)
120g philly extra light (2.5 syns)
150ml semi skimmed milk ( a choice)
1 can sweetcorn, drained
75g lean ham, chopped ( b choice on green day)
90 g reduced fat cheddar (45g is your 2nd b choice on the green day)
2 cloves garlic ( i added this myself)
mushrooms (i added these myself too)
1 teaspoon mustard ( yes..me again) (1 syn)

The recipie comments online said it could be a bit bland so I added the garlic and mustard to the sauce.

Cook pasta as normal. While cooking, mix together milk, philly, garlic, mustard, cheddar cheese
Drain pasta and mix with ham, mushrooms and sweetcorn, then add sauce mixture. Mix, put in overnproof dish and just warm for about 10 mins. The whole thing is 3.5 syns so its vrtually free once shared with family.

Oh I might be really wrong as I only do EE but I didn't think cheese could be a B choice?

I would e interested to try this too! It looked yum in the advert and I need to introduce some different foods and meals before I get bored! :)

Hello Ellen
As a carb addict I could have wept tears of joy over this macaroni cheese:

Serves 4 ( i made it for 4 so my hubby can take some for lunch tomorrow)

300g macaroni ( although being free on green)
120g philly extra light (2.5 syns)
150ml semi skimmed milk ( a choice)
1 can sweetcorn, drained
75g lean ham, chopped ( b choice on green day)
90 g reduced fat cheddar (45g is your 2nd b choice on the green day)
2 cloves garlic ( i added this myself)
mushrooms (i added these myself too)
1 teaspoon mustard ( yes..me again) (1 syn)

The recipie comments online said it could be a bit bland so I added the garlic and mustard to the sauce.

Cook pasta as normal. While cooking, mix together milk, philly, garlic, mustard, cheddar cheese
Drain pasta and mix with ham, mushrooms and sweetcorn, then add sauce mixture. Mix, put in overnproof dish and just warm for about 10 mins. The whole thing is 3.5 syns so its vrtually free once shared with family.

Will be making that at some point soon me thinks, my youngest is a cheese fiend and loves pasta so it's his dream dish I think lol.

Thanks hun!

ellen83 said:
Will be making that at some point soon me thinks, my youngest is a cheese fiend and loves pasta so it's his dream dish I think lol.

Thanks hun!

Oh I might have to try green for some extra cheese! Lol never knew that!

WOOOOHOOO i lost 2lb! Just shows body magic really pays off! Well chuffed with myself! Got my stone award and bronze for body magic!

I was going to say you can have cheese HE X 4 on green if you really want to 2 A's and 2 B's. But I think you've already checked that out in the book.

Well done MS fab loss. :D

I lost 1 lb tonight. :D

Back