**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Any of you doing EE? I am doing red days and quite liked it withe the two HEX A & B but I am wondering if EE will provide more variety of meals without trying to hard. I am not really in a position to be doing meals from scratch such as recipes. I have invested in a three tier steamer so wanted to get cracking with that. I am just a little bit worried of more carbs in EE as I think I am more carb senstive hence the doing the red days with a little bit of carbs.

Any thoughts? Thanks for your support over the last couple of days. I did do a sneak weigh in and gained a pound but really shouldn't have as weigh in is not until Sunday. I think if I can get back on track I should at least stay the same.

sammyzip50 said:
Any of you doing EE? I am doing red days and quite liked it withe the two HEX A & B but I am wondering if EE will provide more variety of meals without trying to hard. I am not really in a position to be doing meals from scratch such as recipes. I have invested in a three tier steamer so wanted to get cracking with that. I am just a little bit worried of more carbs in EE as I think I am more carb senstive hence the doing the red days with a little bit of carbs.

Any thoughts? Thanks for your support over the last couple of days. I did do a sneak weigh in and gained a pound but really shouldn't have as weigh in is not until Sunday. I think if I can get back on track I should at least stay the same.

I do only EE and love it buy can't compare to anything else as I've only ever done EE - Corey does green and red and did her first full EE week last week and came up with a stonking loss and carbs hate her too she I believe she keeps them low - I do love how easy EE meals can be but as I said - I cant compare to the other plans - Corky can though :)

Well done LMC :D Fab loss :D

Sorry Lynda, I'm getting my bangers mixed up :D I didn;t buy the Eat Smart ones, I bought Tesco Light Choices Cumberland :eek: lol I'll keep my eyes peel for the Eat Smart ones now I know they're only 1/2 now though! LOL Sausages are a pain in the bum! They vary so much it always confuses me when I go shopping................which is probably why I hardly ever buy them! :8855:

Should have mentioned Eat Smart is Morrisons :) I also love the Linda McCartny red onion bangers FREE and they are frozen so always there in an emergency, try them they are lush :drool: xx

I am quite excited about the move, we are going to speak to our agents to see if there is any chance of getting out the contract a bit early (won't hold my breath). Have found a nice cheap house £375 a month (currently pay £550) but can't do anything about it yet...grrr

Will be trying the Lemon recipe tonight as bought in lemons for another recipe hoping my oven would be fixed (coming up to a month since we reported it!) so the recipe I planned can't be cooked so will try an alternative.

Have had a good day today...even finally tried chicken and coke...although I kinda freestyled it a bit as I found so many different versions I though I'd make my own lol. Was yummy enough although next time I think I'll throw some red peppers in too as didn't have any this time (I seriously have a red pepper addiction!)

Feeling good so some sort of loss tomorrow... we shall see what the day brings.
Hope the move, moves quickly for you, that's a big difference in price. Didn't get on with the Coke chicken bit nothing, maybe I did it wrong :( Good luck with WI xx

WOOOOHOOO i lost 2lb! Just shows body magic really pays off! Well chuffed with myself! Got my stone award and bronze for body magic!
Well done on your lose and BM FitBronze.jpg great feeling to move more xx

I was going to say you can have cheese HE X 4 on green if you really want to 2 A's and 2 B's. But I think you've already checked that out in the book.

Well done MS fab loss. :D

I lost 1 lb tonight. :D

PP you just slipped that 1lb in at the end so to speak :rotflmao: well done downward :) xx

Sammy, EE is so easy :) it's like eating normally and you can go anywhere and find something that will fit the plan. If you want to restrict your carbs you use portion control, 1/3 super free 1/3 carbs 1/3 protein. I would give it a go it's a plan you can live with. Good luck xx

Morning, Morning everyone

Feeling great this morning :)
Went to shopping centre for late night shopping got home at 9pm dinner at 10pm settled down to sleep 11pm up at 6:15am :4635:
But feeling really positive and looking forward to my 2lb lose tonight :scales:

My shopping was good last night got a lovely jacket from New Look really trendy and a size 18, can't do the zip up but it looks great.
Defo a size 18 in jeans now tried loads on last night from various shops and they all fitted. Ended up getting jeggings from M&S, size 16, but M&S are generous with their sizing.
Got a lovely outfit for DD(20) too. We are both going out with my work colleagues on Friday, a leaving do, starting at 2pm in the afternoon :eek: in Bristol :giggle: really looking forward to it.

Oh I forgot gotta tell you I had a "moment" last night in M&S. I love their sweets and chocs :drool: and would never go there without buying these
ms_percy_pigs.jpglemon-mousse-1.jpg
and not just one bag or one bar there would be multiples.

By this time it was 8:45 and DD and her friend and myself were tired and hungry. We picked a snack from the reduced isle, they had sandwiches, sausage rolls, crisps and a drink
I had a tub of strawberries and a sugar free drink, that's it nothing else and it wasn't as if I had to pull myself away from the goodies I didn't even look at them.
This is truly a revelation for me and I am so pleased and inspired by it
I have seen the light :character00100:

Hope the move, moves quickly for you, that's a big difference in price. Didn't get on with the Coke chicken bit nothing, maybe I did it wrong :( Good luck with WI xx

Went to shopping centre for late night shopping got home at 9pm dinner at 10pm settled down to sleep 11pm up at 6:15am :4635:

My shopping was good last night got a lovely jacket from New Look really trendy and a size 18, can't do the zip up but it looks great.
Defo a size 18 in jeans now tried loads on last night from various shops and they all fitted. Ended up getting jeggings from M&S, size 16, but M&S are generous with their sizing.
Got a lovely outfit for DD(20) too. We are both going out with my work colleagues on Friday, a leaving do, starting at 2pm in the afternoon :eek: in Bristol :giggle: really looking forward to it.

Oh I forgot gotta tell you I had a "moment" last night in M&S. I love their sweets and chocs :drool: and would never go there without buying these
View attachment 49626View attachment 49627

By this time it was 8:45 and DD and her friend and myself were tired and hungry. We picked a snack from the reduced isle, they had sandwiches, sausage rolls, crisps and a drink
I had a tub of strawberries and a sugar free drink, that's it nothing else and it wasn't as if I had to pull myself away from the goodies I didn't even look at them.

I kinda improvised my own coke chicken recipe as saw so many different ones lol

Well done on the 18's and resisting the naughtyness! Have a fab night out in Bristol... heard its meant to be nice there.

Can't advise you on the EE never tried them. I just do green (will try one day). I just want to tell you to hide those scales. It's only Wednesday and don't let them mess with your head! I have put on 2lbs this week and if I couldn't find the damned things I would have been happy. I wish I hadn't found out, not that I believe it's a TRUE gain (I think it's down to exercise as my muscles feel like lead weights and I was weeing for England yesterday so maybe a bit of water retention) but even so it's making me sad even though I am trying to brush it off....SO PLEASE don't do it to yourself! :scale: (wish they did one with a BIG RED X through it) ;)

Should have mentioned Eat Smart is Morrisons :) I also love the Linda McCartny red onion bangers FREE and they are frozen so always there in an emergency, try them they are lush :drool: xx

Well done on your lose and BM View attachment 49625 great feeling to move more xx

PP you just slipped that 1lb in at the end so to speak :rotflmao: well done downward :) xx

Sammy, EE is so easy :) it's like eating normally and you can go anywhere and find something that will fit the plan. If you want to restrict your carbs you use portion control, 1/3 super free 1/3 carbs 1/3 protein. I would give it a go it's a plan you can live with. Good luck xx

I can't find the Linda red onion sausages and they -along with the original - are the only vegan ones they do. I have tried Morrisons, Tesco, Sainsbury's and Asda (all big stores too) I didn't go out of my way btw just whilst I was in there....Not that desperate! :D I just fancied trying them, once I have I will be OK....and probably won't want them again......hahaah!
SUPER well done on avoiding the sweeties and for your new found clothes sizes! :D :D

No PP, never been told that until today :) Oh I just realised that I don't PM Corky with my updates I just post here, which do you prefer Corky? Spammmmmming in the inbox or hunting on the thread?! :confused:;)

Just continue to post them on here V4Life, I read all the posts anyway so it's not a prob :D Just check your total from time to time though, just in case i've missed a post :D

WOOOOHOOO i lost 2lb! Just shows body magic really pays off! Well chuffed with myself! Got my stone award and bronze for body magic!

Well Done! Fab loss :D Congrats on the stone award too! :)

I was going to say you can have cheese HE X 4 on green if you really want to 2 A's and 2 B's. But I think you've already checked that out in the book.

Sammy I've been doing red from the beginning with the ocassional green day thrown in, mainly becauseI was very reluctant to give up my 2 x Hexb & Hexa, plus carbs don't really like me :D Like you I started to get a tad bored after a while, so before I started losing motivation etc, I switched to EE just over a week ago and I'm loving it. It's totally transformed my menus because there was so much more I could cook, I'm totally motivated again and I don't even miss the extra Hex's you get on red and green. I am careful with my carb portions though. I'd encourage anyone to give it a try :)

I do only EE and love it buy can't compare to anything else as I've only ever done EE - Corey does green and red and did her first full EE week last week and came up with a stonking loss and carbs hate her too she I believe she keeps them low - I do love how easy EE meals can be but as I said - I cant compare to the other plans - Corky can though :)

I can confirm this :D LOL

I thought I'd not seen Eat Smart in Tesco!! :8855::8855: I've looked everywhere for the McCartney red onion sausages but have never been able to find them :( I would love to try them :)

Well done on the smaller clothes, and big well done on not even being slightly tempted by the goodies :D:D

You posted your loss in such a 'by the way' manner I completely missed it!! LOL

Well done PP :D x

Dear all interested in Red onion bangers :)
I got them in Asda the big store in Cribbs Causeway which is only 10mins from where I work so pop in there occasional.
Picked up 4 packs on £1 each and still have 1 left in the freezer.
I used them in chicken jambalaya instead of regular LF sausages making the recipe syn free
[h=3]Chicken Jambalaya[/h][h=3]ingredients[/h]1 onion, finely chopped
1lb/454g chicken thigh fillets, cut into bite-size chunks
3 cooked sausages cut up
1 red, 1 green and 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
2 courgettes, roughly chopped
2 tsp dried thyme
zest and juice of 1 lemon
400g can chopped tomatoes
9oz/255g long grain rice
16fl oz/454ml chicken stock
salt and freshly ground black pepper
a handful of fresh parsley, chopped

[h=3]method[/h]1. Heat a large pan sprayed with Fry Light. Add the onion and fry for 10 minutes to soften. Stir in the chicken and carry on cooking over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
2. Add the peppers, courgettes, thyme, lemon zest, chopped tomatoes, rice and stock and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the lemon juice and season to taste. Leave the jambalaya in the pan for a few minutes to soak up any remaining liquid. Serve sprinkled with some freshly chopped parsley.

Hope you all done mind me filling up this string with my recipes just like to share good ones :) xx

Oooooo thanks for that recipie Lynda :drool: Sounds delish :D I'll stick that on my menu plan for next week :) Oh it's nice to share innit? lol

I've looked several times in my big Asda Lynda, and I've never found them yet! I even added them to an online order once in the hope they would magically materialise with the rest of my shopping..............alas they did not :( lol

I don't fancy driving all the way to Cribbs Causeway, but if I get desperate I just might! :8855:

Corky,
Think I missed your lush purple shiney shiney too :woohoo: :bliss: xx

Flipping heck!!! I thought it was Tuesday today :eek::eek: Worra nutcase :8855:

Good luck Wednesday girlies :D x

EE is what i do and u can eat loads! I stay clear from carbs too. I dont eat bread anymore. (odd roll for sw burgers but thts it) domt eat much pasta unless im out but even then i try syn for eating out. Some ppl do like thereed n green but im EE all the way! Haha! X tatties i do eat a lot of but thts about it! X good luck, just try it for a week or two see how u go! Trial n error! X

Quick visit!

Gained 2,5 - not a disaster and actually pleased - a week totally off plan with food and drink on holiday so think that's a fair gain

Hope it enjoys itself cause it won't be there next week and it'll take some little friends with it too :)

Good luck to the other Wednesday girls!

3.5lbs for :bliss: delighted:D

Quick visit!

Gained 2,5 - not a disaster and actually pleased - a week totally off plan with food and drink on holiday so think that's a fair gain

Hope it enjoys itself cause it won't be there next week and it'll take some little friends with it too :)

Love your attitude. And so true it and it's friend will be gone before you know. :D

Well done Lynda. :D

Quick visit!

That's really good considering a weeks holiday. I love your attitude too! :D

HURRAH!! Well done Lynda! Good for you.

I broke the cardinal rule and hopped on the scales this morning as I was so fed up yesterday (see diary if you want as not going to 'go on' again here) because despite my ''not all about the scales'' mantra I was more than sad about the 'gain'. HOWEVER happy to report that the 2lb has now gone and I STS it appears. HURRAH! So the lead legs and peeing for England yesterday was the cause it appears (too much information, apologies :eek:). If you have altered my stats would you mind knocking off the 2lb (only when you are doing everyone else so it doesn't do my head in pretty please!) Mwwwah!

Good Luck to the rest of the Wednesday gang and for the Thursday crew too. :D

Back