**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

image-1712196179.jpg

Phew! Old habits die hard!

Was still hungry after dinner which was unusual - really low on food, no veg no fruit - eeeek!
My skinny other half has half a pizza in the oven and I've just filled my belly with.... Options in the house are.... Alcohol, crisps, chocolate, frozen pizza, oven chips....

So I went with a bowl of beans! And very happy as after a big glass of water I'm full and very proud of myself - easily this time before SE we both would have had a McDonald's!!

We can do this ladies - its all about jumping hurdles and not tripping up on them :)

Wow, wow and wow - well done Team Tinsel xxx

Well done Emmey on the beans!!

Went for. Walk across the fields with OH and Coco and we managed some jogging!! Big Wow lol.......we are going to try and do it every dry evening.....only prob is the long grass has brought my ay fever on - snif, sniff, aaaatchoooo but will be worth it to get fitter and healthier.

Keep up the fab work team xxxxxx

A 1lb loss for me this week, it wasn't an easy week for me, I got plenty of exercise but didn't stick to the eating plan very well. I think I will have to reaccess the total I can lose by Christmas, will let you know.

Polyanna said:
A 1lb loss for me this week, it wasn't an easy week for me, I got plenty of exercise but didn't stick to the eating plan very well. I think I will have to reaccess the total I can lose by Christmas, will let you know.

Well done on the loss!

Even if you managed 1lb a week that's still 31lb before Christmas which is over 2 stone! If you could pull out two each week that's over 4 stone on top of what you've lost already - my C always uses a cheesey line but it's true - aim for the moon and if you fall you'll fall among the stars - basically aim high and even if you don't achieve the moon you'd have achieved so much anyway - you can do it! :)

Hi Emmey, Funny you should say that I was thinking of 1lb a week which should be doable, I just worked out 1lb a week till christmas will bring me to my maximum BMI normal range, that would be a lovely christmas present to myself. :D

Polyanna said:
Hi Emmey, Funny you should say that I was thinking of 1lb a week which should be doable, I just worked out 1lb a week till christmas will bring me to my maximum BMI normal range, that would be a lovely christmas present to myself. :D

Merry Christmas :) go get thy present :)

Well done on your loss - and am going to start looking at my losses like you - long term - that would be an amazing christmas gift....so if anybody sees me whingeing or using the word "disappointed" you have my permission to kick my **** very hard and as often as you like!!!

Morning all and good luck to everyone (including me) who has WI today xxx positive vibes

Hi everyone well done on all the losses we are all doing great I am back and feeling much better helped with a 2lb loss this morning :0) funeral on Thursday going be hard but my mums coming to stay and am going cook her some lovely slimming world food 6 weeks today till I go on holiday need to keep on track :0)

Goooooooooooood Mooooooooooooorniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Happy Friday everyone :D
As I'm still feeling v. upbeat from yesterday here are some of my +:vibes: for everyone weighing today. :)

Nat, well done on your loss hun. You are so inspiring. Everything that you've had to and still have to deal with and you haven't crumpled or given in when it would've been so easy to do so. To use a SW sound-bite, you're amazing. xx

Andrea great lose :woohoo: well done xx

Donna, STS is better then putting on you will see it on the scales next week. No I haven't tried the Fanta recipe gimme gimme:gimi: xx

Morning all, I am off to Bristol today with DD and work mates gonna be on Plan with food but have a few vodies :drool:

Probably won't see you guys till Monday now as DH is coming home from his French cycling holiday gotta be on the lookout for going off plan this weekend.
Have a lovely "GOOD" weekend all xxx <3

Happy Friday all

Can't possibly go off plan today as I practically have no food! Lol I'm even having to do my shop tonight As I'm so low on food it's stupid - so when I got up after being awake since 5 to find the other half polished off the milk - my weetabix breakfast plan went out the window... Then when I forgot the little lunch I had thrown together and found other Half also ran off with the debit card I realised I'm well and truly screwed lol
I have a grapefruit which I found among my stash at work - other than that.... Well that's that!
Pair that with losing the key to get me into all the doors at work and I'm reach to go back to bed! Lol gonna finish early and get the shopping done and relax tonight! Might have to eat before I shop so i don't buy the whole store or die of starvation!

Sometimes life doesn't want me to be thin! Especially when it's cake day and KFC day at work and none shall be passing my lips even under these circumstances! Even if I could buy it lol

Emmey1 said:
Happy Friday all

Can't possibly go off plan today as I practically have no food! Lol I'm even having to do my shop tonight As I'm so low on food it's stupid - so when I got up after being awake since 5 to find the other half polished off the milk - my weetabix breakfast plan went out the window... Then when I forgot the little lunch I had thrown together and found other Half also ran off with the debit card I realised I'm well and truly screwed lol
I have a grapefruit which I found among my stash at work - other than that.... Well that's that!
Pair that with losing the key to get me into all the doors at work and I'm reach to go back to bed! Lol gonna finish early and get the shopping done and relax tonight! Might have to eat before I shop so i don't buy the whole store or die of starvation!

Sometimes life doesn't want me to be thin! Especially when it's cake day and KFC day at work and none shall be passing my lips even under these circumstances! Even if I could buy it lol

Sorry to hear about your food dilemma but you have such a fantastic attitude to it, love it!
Hope you have a great day!

Well Miles Chicken pox spots have finally started make an appearance so at least our house can get back to relative normality soon!

Oh and our oven is finally fixed... Only took a month!

Morning!

Managed to scrape another 1lb off this week. Life is conspiring against me a bit at the moment and it's been difficult to stick to plan at times. Emmey, I totally sympathise, been in a similar situation a couple of times this week. Trouble is, I chose not to eat anything rather than eat crap but ended up being so hungry by then end of the day I didn't have the meals I was planning and went for something quick, not necessarily bad but not as SW as I'd have liked. That led to feeling guilty/deprived which is really demotivating.

Got a couple more difficult weeks coming up, I'll be away from home a lot. Not going to put extra pressure on myself to stick to plan, hopefully I've learned enough so I can eat 'normally' and not gain weight. We'll see!

I'm still reading all your comments even if I'm not joining in much, you're all doing so well and I hope to be back and contributing more to the team losses very soon xx

Well done on the 1lb loss Sarah :) If you have been a bit off plan and still had a loss, I think that's jolly marvellous. Don't worry at all about being a bit off plan whilst you're away from home. No-one here is going to hold that against you I'm sure, and we'll be our usual supportive selves.
I've not had to deal with anything like that yet but am sure you'll make the right choices for you.

Speaking of which, a lady at group yesterday had been away for two weeks on hols (I realise you haven't said you're going on hols but hopefully my point will emerge) and she had a STS which she was delighted with. When our consultant asked her what she had done she said that she'd still "ate and drank (lots)" but had tried her best to make sensible choices and not have a complete blowout every day. When asked about how she felt about this she said she felt great because not only had she not deprived herself and still had treats that she normally wouldn't be having. The fact that she'd maintained her weight made her feel so positive and pleased that she'd managed to stay in-control, and the subsequent feeling of achievement was brill. I think she was just pleased she wasn't going to have to bust her a$$ trying to get a gain off, instead of feeling down about coming back from hols with extra pounds to shift :D

Anyway, I thought that was pretty inspiring, so thought I'd share...

donnajt said:
Kick my **** as much as you like but...

I lost a pathetic 1/2 lb - i am so fed up - i don't understand what i am doing wrong???

Its not pathetic... A loss is still a loss! Do you keep a food diary?

Back