**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

OOooh Mummy how awesome a new baby! Do you want me to look up the syns for a glass of bubbly? :D :D
Hope the little one is feeling better soon Ellen....awwww he is a cutiepie.
No weighers today? GOOD LUCK TUESDAY TINSELERS!!
My Achilles is on the mend. Lots of ice, rest, stretching, gentle walking, rinse and repeat. Thanks for asking! :)

I weighed myself on the wii! Im halfway through the week pretty much- Thursday is wi. According to wii Im down 3.5lbs! This is where you all come and tell me theres a huge difference between wii scales and sw scales :eek:

Vegan*4*Life said:
OOooh Mummy how awesome a new baby! Do you want me to look up the syns for a glass of bubbly? :D :D
Hope the little one is feeling better soon Ellen....awwww he is a cutiepie.
No weighers today? GOOD LUCK TUESDAY TINSELERS!!
My Achilles is on the mend. Lots of ice, rest, stretching, gentle walking, rinse and repeat. Thanks for asking! :)

Oh no I don't want to no syns! Well it would b handy it is my fav drink! I don't normally drink at lunch but it was sunny n we havnt had a lush lunch in ages! I'm hoping to stay the same or a loss tomorro x here goes with my first star week since february too! Defo bk on track this week need to lose lose lose for September! Lovin the new healthier fitter me! X

dextersmum said:
Sounds like you've had a fab day mummyselkirk xxxx

The reason was take our minds of a court case tomorro... I'm very open about it. Mums man beat her up but also my bro n I told our stories of our childhood so it was two cases really... But as we came out the last shop today I got a phone call! It's cancelled AGAIN. It's not fare, we just want to get it done n put it behind us :-( pain in bum. I'm hopeing we get a call to say he pleaded guilty today! Who no's. my poor OH has now got a day off tht we coulda used as a long weekend x not even 24hrs notice! Piss take. Sorry to spill I think I needed tht! X just pissed off. Brighter side is I get to take my girlies to my mummy group for photos :) hope my 3yr old (sophie) wakes up in a better mood! She was a wee ***** today! 5yr old was an angel (grace)!

I weighed myself on the wii! Im halfway through the week pretty much- Thursday is wi. According to wii Im down 3.5lbs! This is where you all come and tell me theres a huge difference between wii scales and sw scales :eek:
Actually mine are a 1lb out. But my weighing scales aren't digital so they may be the same. Try not to do this to yourself though as weights do fluctuate and some weeks you may show a gain. It can mess with your head and knock you off track. Hope the weight stays the same! :D

Oh no I don't want to no syns! Well it would b handy it is my fav drink! I don't normally drink at lunch but it was sunny n we havnt had a lush lunch in ages! I'm hoping to stay the same or a loss tomorro x here goes with my first star week since february too! Defo bk on track this week need to lose lose lose for September! Lovin the new healthier fitter me! X

Noooo I meant to toast the bambino's head! OR should that be wet the bambino's head?! :8855:and no, I haven't been drinking myself :D

HI All!

Don't really say much other than give my update. I'm in a different time zone so when you are all active I'm in the land of nod.

Anyway good luck Tuesday Weighers!

Start of my 6th day keeping to plan, off hiking today, looking out the window now thick fog, it was like that yesterday as well didn't clear until 11 in the morning, oh well, thank goodness for GPS!!

Just got through my 5th day in a row keeping to the food plan, could be a record for me!! Went jogging this afternoon, then did some slimming world recipe cooking, off hiking tomorrow.

Well done on keeping to the plan for 5 days straight :D It can be hard sometimes, so well done! :) What did you cook? Anything we could copy? :D lol

You lead such an active life Polyanna. I'm sure jogging would just about kill me :eek: lol

Good luck for your 6th day :D

Glad hercules is on the mend V4L :D Ice?? Mmmmm to early for a vodke to go with that ice? :8855:

The reason was take our minds of a court case tomorro... I'm very open about it. Mums man beat her up but also my bro n I told our stories of our childhood so it was two cases really... But as we came out the last shop today I got a phone call! It's cancelled AGAIN. It's not fare, we just want to get it done n put it behind us :-( pain in bum. I'm hopeing we get a call to say he pleaded guilty today! Who no's. my poor OH has now got a day off tht we coulda used as a long weekend x not even 24hrs notice! Piss take. Sorry to spill I think I needed tht! X just pissed off. Brighter side is I get to take my girlies to my mummy group for photos :) hope my 3yr old (sophie) wakes up in a better mood! She was a wee ***** today! 5yr old was an angel (grace)!

That sounds an awful ordeal for you and your family to go through MS :( Some men make my flipping blood boil!! Hope it all gets sorted out to your advantage very soon x

How did the group photos go?

There could be a difference, but then again they could be the same. I'm a firm believer in only getting weighed once a week and on the same scales. Dodgy mid weeks peeks really can mess with your motivation etc. Good luck for Thursday :)

Actually mine are a 1lb out. But my weighing scales aren't digital so they may be the same. Try not to do this to yourself though as weights do fluctuate and some weeks you may show a gain. It can mess with your head and knock you off track. Hope the weight stays the same! :D

Noooo I meant to toast the bambino's head! OR should that be wet the bambino's head?! :8855:and no, I haven't been drinking myself :D

Totally agree V4L! ...............although, not with the toasting of a head :eek: LOL

HI All!

Don't really say much other than give my update. I'm in a different time zone so when you are all active I'm in the land of nod.

Anyway good luck Tuesday Weighers!

What is the time difference Sammy? Bet you've got nicer weather than us though! lol Are you from the UK originally? No more questions for now :D lol

Hope your week is going well x

Good morning everyone and good luck to our hoards of Tuesday weighers!! Go girls!! :D

Well I've been up since 5am :eek: I had to laugh - I was dreaming I was in the bathroom having a pee (sorry tmi :eek:) - I was still in bed :eek::eek: Woke up just in time to stop myself from peeing in my bed and run to the bathroom! :8855: So as I was up and about early, and the fact that Mr Weatherman has promised me a nice sunny day, I put some washing in so I can peg it out before work :innocent0002: Work lunch/snacks were done last night, and tonights dinner (sweet and sour chicken) is already made :D Easy morning and evening for me.........lovely :D

Have a lovely day everyone and enjoy the sun if you're not stuck indoors all day like me :( lol

Wow Corky - busy bee!! Isn't it great having SW meals all ready, feeling a good week coming up and this sun soooo helps xx

MummySelkirk - big hugs honey and hope everything works out xxxx

Wow Corky - busy bee!! Isn't it great having SW meals all ready, feeling a good week coming up and this sun soooo helps xx

MummySelkirk - big hugs honey and hope everything works out xxxx

I wish I could be as busy/prepared all the time Dex! lol But yeah, it's a great feeling having meals ready to go. It really helps with motivation etc :D That UFO (aka Sun :D) in the sky certainly helps too! :D

I'm hoping for a good loss this Saturday - kick that STS in the bum! LOL

BABY BOY JACKSON IS HERE! 1am this morning 6lb 13 (4 weeks early like his big bro) perfect weight tho! C section delivery x I'm more excited to to big bro Jaden! He is gonna b over the moon! Jaden has slight autism but is such an amazing little boy! We love him so much x can't wait to see them all! X oooooooo I'm excited! So glad court cancelled coz id not want to go now!!!! X

BABY BOY JACKSON IS HERE! 1am this morning 6lb 13 (4 weeks early like his big bro) perfect weight tho! C section delivery x I'm more excited to to big bro Jaden! He is gonna b over the moon! Jaden has slight autism but is such an amazing little boy! We love him so much x can't wait to see them all! X oooooooo I'm excited! So glad court cancelled coz id not want to go now!!!! X

Congrats :D Lovely name too :) My son has a friend called Jackson :D

Congrats on the new arrival! Big boy, lovely weight for 4 weeks early! I have diddy babies below 6lb even when Im overdue :s

What is the time difference Sammy? Bet you've got nicer weather than us though! lol Are you from the UK originally? No more questions for now :D lol

Hello! It's now 7 hours ahead and Singapore is hot and sticky all year round. I'm British and originally from London. What's your story? ?

Awww congrats! Hope your horrid times are over swiftly and you can concentrate on making happier ones :bighug:

Gimme a T, gimme an E, gimme an A, gimme an M.......gimme a T gimme an I, gimme an N, gimme an S, gimme an E, gimme an L now what does it spell?

TEAM TINSEL

GoooOOOOooooooo TINSELLERS.................. kicking off the week with our Tuesday gals.....

meh, now I'm sulking because the cheerleader avatars won't load *pouts* puts crayons back in box.
Me no playing any more....

BUT me did lose 3lb this week! :D :D :D COME ON THE GIRLS! Good luck to the rest of the Tuesday weighers.

Last edited:
Have just put a half-day in for this afternoon as the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day. :character00238:

Anyone suggest something I could be doing with my lovely free time? (If anyone suggests going for a bike ride I may just have to kill you, lol)

Oooh, just seen the news....
Congrats on the arrival MummyS and well done V4L :D :D That's such a fab loss, you must be jumping jacks for joy, oh, on second thoughts....;)

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Last edited:
Awww congrats! Hope your horrid times are over swiftly and you can concentrate on making happier ones :bighug:

Gimme a T, gimme an E, gimme an A, gimme an M.......gimme a T gimme an I, gimme an N, gimme an S, gimme an E, gimme an L now what does it spell?

TEAM TINSEL

GoooOOOOooooooo TINSELLERS.................. kicking off the week with our Tuesday gals.....

meh, now I'm sulking because the cheerleader avatars won't load *pouts* puts crayons back in box.

BUT me did lose 3lb this week! :D :D :D COME ON THE GIRLS! Good luck to the rest of the Tuesday weighers.

Have just put a half-day in for this afternoon as the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day. :character00238:

Anyone suggest something I could be doing with my lovely free time? (If anyone suggests going for a bike ride I may just have to kill you, lol)

Oooh, just seen the news....
Congrats on the arrival MummyS and well done V4L :D :D That's such a fab loss, you must be jumping jacks for joy, oh, on second thoughts....;)

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Bahhaaahah! I am HOPING I can attempt again tomorrow before I go back to stage one again...YOIKES! :eek: OUCH!
YOU stole my cheerleaders!!!! Meh.... ;)
How about a nice book outside? Think you deserve it after all that exercise you have been doing. x

Hello! It's now 7 hours ahead and Singapore is hot and sticky all year round. I'm British and originally from London. What's your story? ?

I don't have a story Sammy :D Born in yorkshire, raised in Yorkshire, live in Yorkshire. The weather leaves alot to be desired too! :D lol

TEAM TINSEL

Excellent!! :woohoo: Fab los V4L :D

Back