**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

It wasn't too bad, with a bit of tweaking could be great!

Had a relatively constructive day considering Miles has insisted on being attatched to me for most of it, he just wants mummy cuddles (and booby time). Have been researching and making phone calls to do with my planned route into midwifery, its all starting to fall into place and its exciting! Have found an AMAZING website that is going to be so much help. It made my day... Lol. I think maybe I need to get out the house soon.

This is a picture of Miles looking for extra sympathy... Bless him.

View attachment 50186

Your poor little man.... it should all get better from here now though :) xx

Just got through my 5th day in a row keeping to the food plan, could be a record for me!! Went jogging this afternoon, then did some slimming world recipe cooking, off hiking tomorrow.

Great every little step a triumph well done Polyanna keep it going :) xx

My Achilles is on the mend. Lots of ice, rest, stretching, gentle walking, rinse and repeat. Thanks for asking! :)

Glad to here our athlete is on the mend :D xx :wow: 3lbs :woohoo: :bliss: so deserved that one :bighug: xx

BABY BOY JACKSON IS HERE! 1am this morning 6lb 13 (4 weeks early like his big bro) perfect weight tho! C section delivery x I'm more excited to to big bro Jaden! He is gonna b over the moon! Jaden has slight autism but is such an amazing little boy! We love him so much x can't wait to see them all! X oooooooo I'm excited! So glad court cancelled coz id not want to go now!!!! X

Congratulation Tina :birthday: to Jackson :bliss: xx

Have just put a half-day in for this afternoon as the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day. :character00238:

Anyone suggest something I could be doing with my lovely free time? (If anyone suggests going for a bike ride I may just have to kill you, lol)

Oooh, just seen the news....
Congrats on the arrival MummyS and well done V4L :D :D That's such a fab loss, you must be jumping jacks for joy, oh, on second thoughts....;)

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Oh I am so green you being out in this lovely weather Andrea....... Just enjoy it while you can :) xx

Having a great week staying on plan and looking forward to weigh-in ... weird that doesn't happen too often but more since "Slimpod" lost 7.5lbs in my 1st 21 days like it to be more for my second 21 days.
Have a love rest of the day enjoy the :character00238: and :D
Lyn xx

Hi guys i have just found your 4 stone for xmas team and i would love to join, iv been at SW 3 weeks now and have lost 12.5lb :) very chuffed with myself! Im a newbie so just getting the hang of things on here! Xx

Hi my lovely team tinselers, I'm sorry I have been totally AWOL life has just been so crazy busy for a couple of weeks haven't known if im coming or going!

Am off on hols end of the week I can't wait! No WI for me for 2 weeks now, god only knows what I'm going to have gained when I go back but one thing for definite I will be going back :)

Ive read through what I've missed but can't comment on it all so im not going to comment on any of it ( if that makes sense!) I hope your all ok tho and still doing wonderful im sure you all are.

I promise to be back after my hols and will be back on it big time!!!! Don't kick me out whilst in gone pleeeeeease I would miss you all :)

Much love x

Vegan*4*Life said:
Awww congrats! Hope your horrid times are over swiftly and you can concentrate on making happier ones :bighug:

Gimme a T, gimme an E, gimme an A, gimme an M.......gimme a T gimme an I, gimme an N, gimme an S, gimme an E, gimme an L now what does it spell?

TEAM TINSEL

GoooOOOOooooooo TINSELLERS.................. kicking off the week with our Tuesday gals.....

meh, now I'm sulking because the cheerleader avatars won't load *pouts* puts crayons back in box. Me no playing any more....

BUT me did lose 3lb this week! :D :D :D COME ON THE GIRLS! Good luck to the rest of the Tuesday weighers.

Gimme me a v
Gimme me an f
Gimme me an l
Wot u got...vfl

Another amazing loss.
Hows the leg x

Baby Jackson is very content and happy with his mummy tonight in hospital still. Gotta get baking cupcakes for visiting! My cuz loves my baking! Not baked since started slimming! Been a lovely day. Lovely photo session with my monkeys then a trip to the beach with OH, my girls, amd my childhood best mate! Just perfect!
Walked down to WI again and lost 1lb :D Mega chuffed with tht since its star week. I really expected to STS.
Thank u all for support n wishes. Nice to come on n have a wee rant! So big thankies n hugs. X

Purple Patsy said:
Well done V4L fab loss and Welcome to the nuthouse laura. :D You'll need to tell us how much you want to lose and what is your WI day. :D

Thanks :) my weigh in day is usually fridays but im a nurse so sometimes im working fridays, i hope to lose 2.5 this week so i can get my first stone award :)

hope you allhave a lovely day in the sun, im off to bed :( stupid night shifts! night all xx

Hi guys i have just found your 4 stone for xmas team and i would love to join, iv been at SW 3 weeks now and have lost 12.5lb :) very chuffed with myself! Im a newbie so just getting the hang of things on here! Xx
Welcome laura! :)

Gimme me a v
Gimme me an f
Gimme me an l
Wot u got...vfl

Another amazing loss.
Hows the leg x

Thanks hon! It's hanging in there, thanks for asking. Wanted to recommence the shred today but don't think it's ready. Bummers. Hoping I don't have to go through the pain of those first two days again the longer I leave it. :(

Well done Mummy another 1lb off! (that still sounds SO weird calling someone mummy who isn't ;))

PP how did you get on? Any other Tuesday'ers who haven't checked in? Come on Wednesday Warriors you can do it!

Another beAUTiful day, "the sun is shining, the weather is sweet, makes me want to move my dancing feet".... ;) gotta love a bit of Finley Quaye
Don't forget lugging 7L watering cans about and drinking all that extra water because of the sunshine....NOT from the watering can that's for the flowers, plants and trees :8855: is going to help with the dieting laydees! :D If you DID decide to drink from a watering can I think you could start an Olympic Team ''Peeing for England'' ;)
Have a lovely day guys! x

Welcome to the team Laura :D I'll add you to the front page. I'll Include the 12.5lb you've already lost, but if you don't want it to count towards the 4 stone target, just let me know and I'll take it off :D Good luck and :fingerscrossed: you get your 1 stone shiny this week :D

Hi my lovely team tinselers, I'm sorry I have been totally AWOL life has just been so crazy busy for a couple of weeks haven't known if im coming or going!

Am off on hols end of the week I can't wait! No WI for me for 2 weeks now, god only knows what I'm going to have gained when I go back but one thing for definite I will be going back :)

Ive read through what I've missed but can't comment on it all so im not going to comment on any of it ( if that makes sense!) I hope your all ok tho and still doing wonderful im sure you all are.

I promise to be back after my hols and will be back on it big time!!!! Don't kick me out whilst in gone pleeeeeease I would miss you all :)

Much love x

Have a lovely holiday Jo :)
Baby Jackson is very content and happy with his mummy tonight in hospital still. Gotta get baking cupcakes for visiting! My cuz loves my baking! Not baked since started slimming! Been a lovely day. Lovely photo session with my monkeys then a trip to the beach with OH, my girls, amd my childhood best mate! Just perfect!
Walked down to WI again and lost 1lb :D Mega chuffed with tht since its star week. I really expected to STS.
Thank u all for support n wishes. Nice to come on n have a wee rant! So big thankies n hugs. X

Well done on the 1lb loss MS :D

Thanks :) my weigh in day is usually fridays but im a nurse so sometimes im working fridays, i hope to lose 2.5 this week so i can get my first stone award :)

hope you allhave a lovely day in the sun, im off to bed :( stupid night shifts! night all xx

Lovely day in the sun?? I wish! lol I'm stuck in a piggin' office until 5pm :( Still, the sun will still be there when I get home and have a lovely walk with my doggies :D

Happy Wednesday everyone and good luck to the Wednesday weighers :D

How amazing is the sunshine! :D Loving it! Doent matter the amount of sun lotion i put onnmy 3yr old she just breaks out :( Annoying. But it doesnt really phase her untill bedtime when she itchys like mad n gets cuts. Wee monster. X beef stew tonight since beef was out ready, (not mice cooking in this heat tho) but its smelling gooooood! Just mad my girls a quick tea then bath n bed! Homemade nuggets with beans n chips! (left over bread crumbs from yday) they r doin so well with their eating! Proud mummy!

Well done with weight loss everyone! I didnt think id b happy with just a pound but afterseeing the 2lb blob of fat onntable im more than happy! Working my soon to sexy bum off this week! X

STS. Not amused as have upped my exercise :character00115:, been 100% and ate so much super speed stuff not to mention having a good variety...I was like a walking slimming world advert this week!:superwoman: My consultant thinks because of upping my exercise and all the extra boobie feeding I've done with Miles being poorly that I probably haven't eaten enough. I'm not gonna get upset about it, I'm just going to kick ass this week and if it's not a good loss...well then I will deal with that issue then.

I guess I probably didn't help that I had a large cous cous based dinner for lunch, hadn't been able to poop all day :sign0131:(sorry for tmi) and Miles wouldn't fully empty me, so a STS isn't terrible...but wanted to get into the 16's:cry:. I will just have to have a bloody good loss next week. April and May have been slow months for me. Bring on June I say!

Hiya everyone! I am back to weighing in on a Tuesday and this week I lost 2.5lbs. Very suprised as I have had 2 weeks of 1lb and I was only weighed on Saturday.

I am doing 45mins of Zumba twice a week and yesterday took my 19 month old little girl Lexie out for a 30 minute walk to the park, 1 hour running around after her and then 30 minutes walk back home. I was pooped but I sure as hell couldn't have done that before losing 3 stone 10lbs :) So chuffed with myself :)

4lbs to go now to my next award...really hoping I get it in at least 2 weeks.

Hope everyone has had a good week...I will try and catch up with you all today at lunchtime.

Lisa-Marie xx

Morning all!

I was AWOL yesterday and didn't make WI as I have some flu crap - I actually couldn't keep any food or drink down yesterday so I'm not surprised my scales at home last night showed a 3lb loss! No idea how that'll stand once I start getting some food inside me today (seems to be staying down so far!)
So for this week I'll call it a STS and see what happens next Wednesday

MrsLisaMarie said:
Hiya everyone! I am back to weighing in on a Tuesday and this week I lost 2.5lbs. Very suprised as I have had 2 weeks of 1lb and I was only weighed on Saturday.

I am doing 45mins of Zumba twice a week and yesterday took my 19 month old little girl Lexie out for a 30 minute walk to the park, 1 hour running around after her and then 30 minutes walk back home. I was pooped but I sure as hell couldn't have done that before losing 3 stone 10lbs :) So chuffed with myself :)

Hope everyone has had a good week...I will try and catch up with you all today at lunchtime.

Lisa-Marie xx

Great loss! Well done!

ellen83 said:
STS. Not amused as have upped my exercise :character00115:, been 100% and ate so much super speed stuff not to mention having a good variety...I was like a walking slimming world advert this week!:superwoman: My consultant thinks because of upping my exercise and all the extra boobie feeding I've done with Miles being poorly that I probably haven't eaten enough. I'm not gonna get upset about it, I'm just going to kick ass this week and if it's not a good loss...well then I will deal with that issue then.

I guess I probably didn't help that I had a large cous cous based dinner for lunch, hadn't been able to poop all day :sign0131:(sorry for tmi) and Miles wouldn't fully empty me, so a STS isn't terrible...but wanted to get into the 16's:cry:. I will just have to have a bloody good loss next week. April and May have been slow months for me. Bring on June I say!

I'm sure the boobie action has a lot to do with this Ellen - it must be tough to not see what you deserve but stick with it (as I know you are) and you'll get there - you have a harder job than some of us due to the feeding but your going in the right direction :)

Well done MS I lost the same amount 1lb off for me. :D

Good steady lose PP well done xx

How amazing is the sunshine! :D Loving it! Doent matter the amount of sun lotion i put onnmy 3yr old she just breaks out :( Annoying. But it doesnt really phase her untill bedtime when she itchys like mad n gets cuts. Wee monster. X beef stew tonight since beef was out ready, (not mice cooking in this heat tho) but its smelling gooooood! Just mad my girls a quick tea then bath n bed! Homemade nuggets with beans n chips! (left over bread crumbs from yday) they r doin so well with their eating! Proud mummy!

Well done with weight loss everyone! I didnt think id b happy with just a pound but afterseeing the 2lb blob of fat onntable im more than happy! Working my soon to sexy bum off this week! X

All the lbs add up don't they Tina :) xx

STS oh dear all the work you have put in I am sure it will show soon, can't you express your milk before you go to class? xx

Lisa-Marie xx

Well done Lisa-Marie 2.5lbs a great lose hope you hit your next award soon those shiney's really spur you on :) xx

Morning all!

I was AWOL yesterday and didn't make WI as I have some flu crap - I actually couldn't keep any food or drink down yesterday so I'm not surprised my scales at home last night showed a 3lb loss! No idea how that'll stand once I start getting some food inside me today (seems to be staying down so far!)

Would be fab Emmey if it is 3lbs we wait and see :) xx

I lost 1/2lb this week but with my boozy friday and a few other treats that creped in at least I lost. I really want to get my 2st shiney back so aiming for 2lbs next week to cut into fresh fat :giggle:
Having a bit of a blue mood :( at the mo, don't get many periods any more but it could be hormones. Gonna get back into my walking get some rays and pull myself up by the boot straps.

Have a good day all xx

P.S. New picture of me and my beautiful daughter Elly on our night out in Bristol

Morning all well done on all the losses ladies and welcome to the newbies
Did day 30 of the shred yesterday :0) started again this morning hoping for a loss tomorrow, hubby's go e to the funeral he's going there and back 10 hours driving didn't think was fair in little one so hes gone alone,
Got my mum and sister and nephews coming to stay in Saturday going cook them some lovely sw meals hopefully they will see a difference As not seen them since beginning of march

Hope you all have a nice day

Nat

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's such a bummer when you know you deserve more! Who'd be a flipping woman eh? April and May have been a bit slow for me too Ellen - soon be June though :D

Lisa-Marie xx

Well done on the 2.5lb Lisa-Marie :D That's a fab loss! Big well done on the park thing :D It's amazing what our bodies will do when we take some weight of it isn't it? lol You're doing so well :)

Morning all!

:fingerscrossed: it's a real 3lb :)

I'm sure the boobie action has a lot to do with this Ellen - it must be tough to not see what you deserve but stick with it (as I know you are) and you'll get there - you have a harder job than some of us due to the feeding but your going in the right direction :)

This is what I should have said Ellen! LOL

I lost 1/2lb this week but with my boozy friday and a few other treats that creped in at least I lost. I really want to get my 2st shiney back so aiming for 2lbs next week to cut into fresh fat :giggle:
Having a bit of a blue mood :( at the mo, don't get many periods any more but it could be hormones. Gonna get back into my walking get some rays and pull myself up by the boot straps.

Have a good day all xx

P.S. New picture of me and my beautiful daughter Elly on our night out in Bristol

Well done on the loss Lynda :) That's a lovely pic of you and Elly :) Hope you feel a different colour soon chuck :) x

Morning all well done on all the losses ladies and welcome to the newbies
Did day 30 of the shred yesterday :0) started again this morning hoping for a loss tomorrow, hubby's go e to the funeral he's going there and back 10 hours driving didn't think was fair in little one so hes gone alone,
Got my mum and sister and nephews coming to stay in Saturday going cook them some lovely sw meals hopefully they will see a difference As not seen them since beginning of march

Hope you all have a nice day

Nat

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done on surviving 30 days of the shred Nat :D Good luck for WI tomorrow :D

Have a good weekend with your family xx

Back