**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

STS. Not amused as have upped my exercise :character00115:, been 100% and ate so much super speed stuff not to mention having a good variety...I was like a walking slimming world advert this week!:superwoman: My consultant thinks because of upping my exercise and all the extra boobie feeding I've done with Miles being poorly that I probably haven't eaten enough. I'm not gonna get upset about it, I'm just going to kick ass this week and if it's not a good loss...well then I will deal with that issue then.

I guess I probably didn't help that I had a large cous cous based dinner for lunch, hadn't been able to poop all day :sign0131:(sorry for tmi) and Miles wouldn't fully empty me, so a STS isn't terrible...but wanted to get into the 16's:cry:. I will just have to have a bloody good loss next week. April and May have been slow months for me. Bring on June I say!

:bighug:STS is NOT a gain hon, it must be hard with breastfeeding and weighing at the same time. Bring on June as you say! Hopefully a good loss next week to make up for it.

Hiya everyone! I am back to weighing in on a Tuesday and this week I lost 2.5lbs. Very suprised as I have had 2 weeks of 1lb and I was only weighed on Saturday.

I am doing 45mins of Zumba twice a week and yesterday took my 19 month old little girl Lexie out for a 30 minute walk to the park, 1 hour running around after her and then 30 minutes walk back home. I was pooped but I sure as hell couldn't have done that before losing 3 stone 10lbs :) So chuffed with myself :)

4lbs to go now to my next award...really hoping I get it in at least 2 weeks.

Hope everyone has had a good week...I will try and catch up with you all today at lunchtime.

Lisa-Marie xx

WELL DONE!!! Awesome! :)

Morning all!

I was AWOL yesterday and didn't make WI as I have some flu crap - I actually couldn't keep any food or drink down yesterday so I'm not surprised my scales at home last night showed a 3lb loss! No idea how that'll stand once I start getting some food inside me today (seems to be staying down so far!)
So for this week I'll call it a STS and see what happens next Wednesday

Urgh hope you feel better soon hon. HUGE loss on the scales next week then! :D

Well done MS I lost the same amount 1lb off for me. :D

Nice one PP! :D
I lost 1/2lb this week but with my boozy friday and a few other treats that creped in at least I lost. I really want to get my 2st shiney back so aiming for 2lbs next week to cut into fresh fat :giggle:
Having a bit of a blue mood :( at the mo, don't get many periods any more but it could be hormones. Gonna get back into my walking get some rays and pull myself up by the boot straps.

Have a good day all xx

P.S. New picture of me and my beautiful daughter Elly on our night out in Bristol

Still a loss so nice work there, I was going to comment on your pic you both look lovely! :)

Morning all well done on all the losses ladies and welcome to the newbies
Did day 30 of the shred yesterday :0) started again this morning hoping for a loss tomorrow, hubby's go e to the funeral he's going there and back 10 hours driving didn't think was fair in little one so hes gone alone,
Got my mum and sister and nephews coming to stay in Saturday going cook them some lovely sw meals hopefully they will see a difference As not seen them since beginning of march

Hope you all have a nice day

Nat

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

:bighug:good luck starting the shred again. Hope everything goes well at the funeral and you have a lovely time with your family. :)

Thursday Losers Good Luck!

Been trying on clothes today and am now back in a 16 on the bottom and a 14 on the top, comfortably! :D :D
Did something stupid yesterday and my Achilles is not a happy camper. Decided though that whilst I want to get back to the shred I know that the cardio will not work for me right now. Well, work for my tendon, so am going to skip the cardio and just do the other bits. Do you think that would be OK? I will do the bike and still walk. Thoughts/advice/opinions guys? x

I think you're right not to do too much.
I'd even be careful doing the lunges / squats etc as that could just aggravate it.
The minute anything hurts just stop is what I would think.

I have lost 1lb this week :) which is fair enough seeing as I was out for a big meal last Thurs and is what I felt I had lost.
Would love, love, love to lose 3lbs next week as that would see me into the 10s (I can dream right?)

Well done everyone on your losses and other NSVs that are going on (me likey)
Speaking of which, I was looking for some cut-off trousers to wear today and came across some that I couldn't get past my thighs last year.
They now fit! (Comfortably) :D :D

Good luck for the week ahead everyone xxxxx

STS. Not amused as have upped my exercise :character00115:, been 100% and ate so much super speed stuff not to mention having a good variety...I was like a walking slimming world advert this week!:superwoman: My consultant thinks because of upping my exercise and all the extra boobie feeding I've done with Miles being poorly that I probably haven't eaten enough. I'm not gonna get upset about it, I'm just going to kick ass this week and if it's not a good loss...well then I will deal with that issue then.

I guess I probably didn't help that I had a large cous cous based dinner for lunch, hadn't been able to poop all day :sign0131:(sorry for tmi) and Miles wouldn't fully empty me, so a STS isn't terrible...but wanted to get into the 16's:cry:. I will just have to have a bloody good loss next week. April and May have been slow months for me. Bring on June I say!
Here's to a good loss next week and fewer complications. :D But STS is good too. :D

Hiya everyone! I am back to weighing in on a Tuesday and this week I lost 2.5lbs. Very suprised as I have had 2 weeks of 1lb and I was only weighed on Saturday.

I am doing 45mins of Zumba twice a week and yesterday took my 19 month old little girl Lexie out for a 30 minute walk to the park, 1 hour running around after her and then 30 minutes walk back home. I was pooped but I sure as hell couldn't have done that before losing 3 stone 10lbs :) So chuffed with myself :)

4lbs to go now to my next award...really hoping I get it in at least 2 weeks.

Hope everyone has had a good week...I will try and catch up with you all today at lunchtime.

Lisa-Marie xx
Well done on the loss and all the exercise :D

Morning all!

I was AWOL yesterday and didn't make WI as I have some flu crap - I actually couldn't keep any food or drink down yesterday so I'm not surprised my scales at home last night showed a 3lb loss! No idea how that'll stand once I start getting some food inside me today (seems to be staying down so far!)
So for this week I'll call it a STS and see what happens next Wednesday
Hope you're feeling better and get a really good loss next week. :D

I lost 1/2lb this week but with my boozy friday and a few other treats that creped in at least I lost. I really want to get my 2st shiney back so aiming for 2lbs next week to cut into fresh fat :giggle:
Having a bit of a blue mood :( at the mo, don't get many periods any more but it could be hormones. Gonna get back into my walking get some rays and pull myself up by the boot straps.

Have a good day all xx

P.S. New picture of me and my beautiful daughter Elly on our night out in Bristol
Well done on your loss and the great new piccie. :D

Morning all well done on all the losses ladies and welcome to the newbies
Did day 30 of the shred yesterday :0) started again this morning hoping for a loss tomorrow, hubby's go e to the funeral he's going there and back 10 hours driving didn't think was fair in little one so hes gone alone,
Got my mum and sister and nephews coming to stay in Saturday going cook them some lovely sw meals hopefully they will see a difference As not seen them since beginning of march

Hope you all have a nice day

Nat

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Good luck for WI tomorrow. :D

I'd even be careful doing the lunges / squats etc as that could just aggravate it.

I have lost 1lb this week :) which is fair enough seeing as I was out for a big meal last Thurs and is what I felt I had lost.
Would love, love, love to lose 3lbs next week as that would see me into the 10s (I can dream right?)

Speaking of which, I was looking for some cut-off trousers to wear today and came across some that I couldn't get past my thighs last year.

Well done on your loss and the NSV's. :D

I lost 1lb at weigh in yesterday, hoping for a bit more but I have eaten a lot of free food this week, not been hungry at all, but I suppose it is coming off shouldn't complain, hoping for another good week this coming week.

Thursday Losers Good Luck!

Been trying on clothes today and am now back in a 16 on the bottom and a 14 on the top, comfortably! :D :D
Did something stupid yesterday and my Achilles is not a happy camper. Decided though that whilst I want to get back to the shred I know that the cardio will not work for me right now. Well, work for my tendon, so am going to skip the cardio and just do the other bits. Do you think that would be OK? I will do the bike and still walk. Thoughts/advice/opinions guys? x

I think it would be wise to stick to the bike and walking until hercules (lol) is fully better. Anything else may be detrimental to recovery......just my opinion of course :D Whatever you decide to do, if it hurts then stop I would say.

Well done on the clothes fitting again :D I love it when that happens! lol I did the same the other day actually - it was so hot so I went on a wardrobe hunt in search of some cool cut offs. I found loads that haven't fit for ages, but the ones I tried on (I deliberately avoided the smaller looking ones lol) fit lovely :D Was well chuffed! lol Dunno what size they were tbh, as they were cheapo Bon Marche ones and the tag just said 'M', which I assumed (ok hoped! lol) meant medium........still dunno what size that equates to though :D

Ooooo another clothes NSV :D Must be the theme for this week! lol That UFO (aka Sun) in the sky must have special powers that send us off to the wardrobe! lol

Well done on the loss Andrea. 1lb is great :D Fingerscrossed for your admission into the 10 stone club very soon :)

I lost 1lb at weigh in yesterday, hoping for a bit more but I have eaten a lot of free food this week, not been hungry at all, but I suppose it is coming off shouldn't complain, hoping for another good week this coming week.

Well done Polyanna - 1lb is a good loss! :D

Good morning everyone :D Another lovely day on the horizon, and I've got today off work :wee: I plan on doing a bit of housework and a bit of DIY...........yes, I know I'm boring but it will be so nice getting a head start on the chores because I'll have more weekend to play with :D lol Only thing is, my brain might think it's Saturday with me being off, and it might start asking for it's weekly voddy ration a day early! :8855: I shall be very good though, and tell it that it has to wait :D lol

WI tomorrow for me and I'm hopiing for a good loss after my crappy STS last week. I've gone back to red this week, so no naughty (for me) pasta and rice, which I'm sure is the reason I STS last week. Some people can eat it, some people can't.......I'm one of the unlucky ones! :D

Have a lovely day everyone, and good luck to the Friday weighers :D

Oh and hope you're feeling better today Ems :) x

Morning Fruitcakes,

Work has been so manic this week ... thank god my working week is behind me (almost) got to write to a GP requesting a full mental health assessment for one of my residents (not a nice request to make)

Its weigh day today...don't get excited, I am 4lbs heavier on my scales - feel like I want to take things into my own hands and start slicing the fat off...you have been warned....I shall need lots of tlc on my return - or even better a big fat dose of your humour!

Have fantastic days, make the most of this glorious weather ladies

I don't think i will be able to pull of 4stone by Christmas, but can I join in and aim to lose another 30lb? This would take me to 70lb loss over all which is 5 stone? I weigh in on a Wednesday.

Morning Fruitcakes,

Work has been so manic this week ... thank god my working week is behind me (almost) got to write to a GP requesting a full mental health assessment for one of my residents (not a nice request to make)

Its weigh day today...don't get excited, I am 4lbs heavier on my scales - feel like I want to take things into my own hands and start slicing the fat off...you have been warned....I shall need lots of tlc on my return - or even better a big fat dose of your humour!

Good luck for WI Donna. Hopefully your home scales will be lying, and the real ones will say something nice :D

Have you had a bit of an off plan week? I wouldn't recommend slicing the fat off though - would make a terrible mess :D And if, like me, you can't cut straight, you'll end up looking rather uneven :D lol Would be a tad painful too :p

I don't think i will be able to pull of 4stone by Christmas, but can I join in and aim to lose another 30lb? This would take me to 70lb loss over all which is 5 stone? I weigh in on a Wednesday.

Welcome to the team Tawny :) I shall add you to the list on the front page and put you down for 30lb :D

You're doing very welll so far, I'm sure 30lb more will be totally doable for you :D Good luck! x

They are indeed, I would love to be your height though! Places all seem to think that petite people only go up to a size 16. I am currently wearing a pair of 3/4 length trousers, but on me it just looks like my trousers have divorced my ankles!

They are indeed, I would love to be your height though! Places all seem to think that petite people only go up to a size 16. I am currently wearing a pair of 3/4 length trousers, but on me it just looks like my trousers have divorced my ankles!

:8855: I have a friend at work who says the same :giggle: She weighs the same as me, but I still feel extra massive stood next to her when I can rest my chin on her head! lol

It gets worse! My Al is 6ft and I just come up to just past his shoulder. My daughter however is 5'5" and only 13! I make her sit in my presence....lol :8855:

It gets worse! My Al is 6ft and I just come up to just past his shoulder. My daughter however is 5'5" and only 13! I make her sit in my presence....lol :8855:

:8855: Well if it's any consolation, I'm the shortest in my house too.......if I don't count the dogs! LOL

Shortest! at 5'8"!!!! Do you live with giants.....lol

Well done on the loss and the NSV YAAAY! I have some of my gear on today that I mentioned yesterday sooo pleased. On the same page about the lunges and squats. I did do it but no butt kicks, skipping rope or jumping jacks. I boxed when they did those. I also really modified the lunges and squats. Was sore this morning but iced and stretched. It's highly annoying. :grumble:

Nice one Polyanna!

Morning Fruitcakes,

Keep the faith and put.down.the.knife....back away....yep that's right...nice and easy does it.... :eek: ;) See what the class scales say before panicking! HUGS

Hellooooooo and welcome! :D

HAAHHAaaahhhhA! This is ME! I'm 4ft 11 and trousers are a nightmare.

Thanks for the advice Corky on the shred. I did manage it but modified....see post above! :D GOOD LUCK FRIDAY LOSERS!

Oooh I have another NSV last night was sitting having dinner and hubbs said, "I'm proud of you." I looked up and said, "Aww thanks." He replied, " I have never seen you so determined and working so hard for this, after everything you have been through the last few years it's nice to see you doing well". *Sniff* :heartpump:

Oooh I have another NSV last night was sitting having dinner and hubbs said, "I'm proud of you." I looked up and said, "Aww thanks." He replied, " I have never seen you so determined and working so hard for this, after everything you have been through the last few years it's nice to see you doing well". *Sniff* :heartpump:

That is lovely, it makes all the difference when your partner says lovely things like that. My Al says and does things like that too, like he will being me a gift of WW yogurts instead of chocolate, things like that mean the world :)

That is lovely, it makes all the difference when your partner says lovely things like that. My Al says and does things like that too, like he will being me a gift of WW yogurts instead of chocolate, things like that mean the world :)

They certainly do! I keep welling up thinking about it.
LMAO I just saw your ultimate goal. :D :D LOVING it. :D :D

Back