**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

They certainly do! I keep welling up thinking about it.
LMAO I just saw your ultimate goal. :D :D LOVING it. :D :D

Well I figured I would be honest, you see it in films and on TV all the time, if he tried to lift me at the moment it would kill him. We will have been together for 10 years next year and we are going away for the weekend to a nice hotel.....hopefully I will be light enough by then!

I am so flippin happy excited delirious over the moon super dooper chuffed to report a 2.5lb loss this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOORAY!!! I definitely need to minimise my pasta intake...no pasta all week but tonight big bowl of the stuff!!

YAAAAAAY! Stooopid at home scales. You can put that sharp object away now. :eek: well done enjoy your pasta x

Hi

I'm starting this team as my incentive to lose 4 stone for Christmas! I've lost nearly 2.5 stone so far since January, so I think 4 stone for Christmas is very doable :) I just need to stay focused, hence this team! lol We can support and encourage each other along the way.

So if anyone wants to join in, please feel free to post away :)

:fingerscrossed: enough people join to make a team! lol

Good luck everyone. We can do this :D

TUESDAY WEIGHERS :D
Purple Patsy (Tues WI) 56lb to lose ~ 5.5lb lost :wee:
Jo-85 (Tue WI) 56lb to lose - 3lb lost :wee:
MrsLisaMarie (Tues WI) 70lb to lose - 13.5lb lost :wee:
Vegan*4*llife (TuesWI) 56lb to lose - 12lb lost :wee:
RubyRed80 (Tues WI) 56lb to lose - 5lb lost :wee:
Angel28 (Tues WI) - 54lb to lose - 0lb lost
Mummyselkirk (Tue WI) - 56lb to lose - 7lb lost :wee:
Debs (Tues WI) - 56lb to lose - 5lb lost :wee:

WEDNESDAY WEIGHERS :D
Emmey1 (Wed WI) 56lbs to lose - 4.5lb lost :wee:
Ellen83 (Wed WI) 56lb to lose - 3.5lb lost :wee:
Rockchick (Wed WI) 56lb to lose - 3lb lost :wee:
Lyndaward (Wed WI) - 48lb to lose - 7.5lb lost :wee:
Tawny (Wed WI) - 39lb to lose - 0lb lost

THURSDAY WEIGHERS :D
Hazeyblue (Thurs WI) 56lb to lose - 8lb lost :wee:
Andrea81 (Thurs WI) 33.5lb to lose - 10lb lost :wee:
Polyanna (Thurs WI) - 51lb to lose - 9lb lost :wee:

FRIDAY WEIGHERS :D
NuttyNat (Fri WI)56lb to lose - 11lb lost :wee:
SarahCroz (Fri WI) 56lb to lose - 8lb lost :wee:
Laura (Fri WI) - 56lb to lose - 12.5lb lost :wee:
Donnajt
(Fri WI) 56lb to lose - 3.5lb lost :wee:

SATURDAY WEIGHERS :D
Corkscrew (Sat WI) 56lb to lose - 9.5lb lost :wee:
Bernie (Sat WI) - 56lb to lose - 4.5lb lost :wee:

SUNDAY WEIGHERS :D
Dextersmum (Sun WI) 56lb to lose - 4lb lost :wee:
Miss Chatterbox (Sun WI) 56lb to lose - 3lb lost :wee:
Sammyzip50 (Sun WI) - 38lb to lose - 2lb lost :wee:

WEIGH DAY UNKNOWN :D

Natterjack88 - 56lb to lose - 0lb lost
Catherine222 - ?? to lose- 0lb lost
Muis 77lb to lose - 0.5lb lost :wee:
Lucia Lucia 56lb to lose - 7.5lb lost :wee:
Gollywog 56lb to lose - 4.5lb lost :wee:
Sprinkles - 56lb to lose - 6lb lost :wee:

TEAM TINSEL WEIGHT LOSS COUNTDOWN!!

Ammended for new/left members 14/5/12 - 1491.5lb = 106 stone 7.5lb (27 members)

Team loss as at 14/5/12 - 128.5lb = 9 stone 2.5lb

Team target remaining - 1363lb = 97 stone 5b

:party0011::party0011::party0011:
GO TEAM TINSEL!! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Ace! Thanks Corky. :D WELL DONE LAYDEEZ KEEP IT UP! :D :D

Shortest! at 5'8"!!!! Do you live with giants.....lol

LOL no, but there is only two of us, and one of us is a 6 foot man :D Ok, ok, ok, so it's a bit of a cheat! :8855:

Well done on the loss and the NSV YAAAY! I have some of my gear on today that I mentioned yesterday sooo pleased. On the same page about the lunges and squats. I did do it but no butt kicks, skipping rope or jumping jacks. I boxed when they did those. I also really modified the lunges and squats. Was sore this morning but iced and stretched. It's highly annoying. :grumble:

HAAHHAaaahhhhA! This is ME! I'm 4ft 11 and trousers are a nightmare.

Thanks for the advice Corky on the shred. I did manage it but modified....see post above! :D GOOD LUCK FRIDAY LOSERS!

I think you can be the official shrimpy of the team V4L :D 4ft 11" will take some beating....................for a grown up :D :bolt:

Well done on your shred modifications! Nothing stops you much does it? lol :clap:

Oooh I have another NSV last night was sitting having dinner and hubbs said, "I'm proud of you." I looked up and said, "Aww thanks." He replied, " I have never seen you so determined and working so hard for this, after everything you have been through the last few years it's nice to see you doing well". *Sniff* :heartpump:

Awwww bless him, that's so lovely :D

That is lovely, it makes all the difference when your partner says lovely things like that. My Al says and does things like that too, like he will being me a gift of WW yogurts instead of chocolate, things like that mean the world :)

Awwww double bless @ the yoghurts :D

They certainly do! I keep welling up thinking about it.
LMAO I just saw your ultimate goal. :D :D LOVING it. :D :D

Awwwww you softie :D It is lovely though :D

I am so flippin happy excited delirious over the moon super dooper chuffed to report a 2.5lb loss this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOORAY!!! I definitely need to minimise my pasta intake...no pasta all week but tonight big bowl of the stuff!!

Donna, let that be a flipping lesson to you!! STAY OFF YOUR HOME SCALES!! Cheeky peeks achieve nowt! *that told her I think* :D

p.s. Super well done on your fantastic loss! :woohoo: xxx

Good luck for WI Donna. Good to have you aboard Tawny.

Liking the new 1st page layout Corky makes wishing the girls luck much easier, well it would if my brain wasn't a seive and by the time I get to the comments pages I've forgotten already. ;) Hope everyone has a good day. :D

I'm rather chuffed with it myself PP :D Been meaning to do it for ages, but never got round to it :D It will serve our sieve brains well :) lol

Well done on the loss Donna, you don't want to be chopping bits off, it just means more work later in cleaning it up!

Loving the front page Corky :)

I think you can be the official shrimpy of the team V4L :D 4ft 11" will take some beating....................for a grown up :D :bolt:

Well done on your shred modifications! Nothing stops you much does it? lol :clap:

Oi cheeky......who said I was a grown up...stuck at age 12 me......... :D (and loving it!) :D don't mind being a titch most of the time as I have cute shoes.....:8855:
Well done on your NSV, forgot rudely to say it before. :eek: :happy096:

Darned quote buttons not staying put...grrr.

Hi everyone iv just had WI i lost 4.5 this week so 1st 3lb in 4 weeks!! Super happy with that!! Got to keep it up now and not fall off the slimming world wagon!!!

Whats NSV?

Sorry not been on much, have been reading on my phone, been so tired and with the feet I'm like a mobile water bottle for my youngest is draining. Not done much exercise, eaten fine (except some sneaky ice cream with my little monkeys earlier - in this heat I think it has to count as free food right, and it was fruit flavoured...superfree???)

Well done on all the fab losses, hopefully this week will be my week for a good loss.

I'm contemplating putting up some pictures to see if anyone can notice a difference, but I have 2 problems, 1-I don't have many/decent picture of me before as I hate having my picture taken and 2-I hate having pictures so don't have any current ones. If I get OH to take one of me tomorrow will you promise to be honest with me?

Hi everyone iv just had WI i lost 4.5 this week so 1st 3lb in 4 weeks!! Super happy with that!! Got to keep it up now and not fall off the slimming world wagon!!!

Nice one Laura, yep keep it up stay on the wagon! :D

I weigh in on Thursdays by the way =)
I haven't posted for ages, sorry i've been in a mood haha. I had a 1.5 gain, then a 4lb loss then a 4.5lb loss ^_^
so -7 altogether thanks ^_^

Well done to you too Golly

Whats NSV?

Sorry not been on much, have been reading on my phone, been so tired and with the feet I'm like a mobile water bottle for my youngest is draining. Not done much exercise, eaten fine (except some sneaky ice cream with my little monkeys earlier - in this heat I think it has to count as free food right, and it was fruit flavoured...superfree???)

Well done on all the fab losses, hopefully this week will be my week for a good loss.

I'm contemplating putting up some pictures to see if anyone can notice a difference, but I have 2 problems, 1-I don't have many/decent picture of me before as I hate having my picture taken and 2-I hate having pictures so don't have any current ones. If I get OH to take one of me tomorrow will you promise to be honest with me?

NSV = Non scale victory. I had to work it out myself too lol. Superfree icecream ;) I am sure that it will be recycled and back out the boobies before you know it! Um, not sure if that sounds a bit ick?!! Only post the pics if *you* feel comfortable hon, don't do anything you don't really want to do. I am *sure* you are looking fab! :)

Well done Laura - great loss :D

I weigh in on Thursdays by the way =)
I haven't posted for ages, sorry i've been in a mood haha. I had a 1.5 gain, then a 4lb loss then a 4.5lb loss ^_^
so -7 altogether thanks ^_^

Well done moody Gollywog :giggle: Well done on your losses :)

Whats NSV?

A NSV is a non scale victory :D

I'm the same with photos Ellen - haven't got many and don't take many! lol I'm sure if you put some pics up there's no doubt we'll be able to notice the difference. You've lost nearly 3 stone missis, that's got to show :D But if it makes you feel any better, I promise to be honest :D

Mmmmmm I could just eat some ice cream...........superfree ice cream! Lol I'm gonna dig my ice cream maker out and have a bash at making some free stuff :D

NSV = Non scale victory. I had to work it out myself too lol. Superfree icecream ;) I am sure that it will be recycled and back out the boobies before you know it! Um, not sure if that sounds a bit ick?!! Only post the pics if *you* feel comfortable hon, don't do anything you don't really want to do. I am *sure* you are looking fab! :)

I'm sure Miles would approve of ice cream flavoured boobie juice! he he

A NSV is a non scale victory :D

I'm the same with photos Ellen - haven't got many and don't take many! lol I'm sure if you put some pics up there's no doubt we'll be able to notice the difference. You've lost nearly 3 stone missis, that's got to show :D But if it makes you feel any better, I promise to be honest :D

Mmmmmm I could just eat some ice cream...........superfree ice cream! Lol I'm gonna dig my ice cream maker out and have a bash at making some free stuff :D

You say it's got to show, I know I've lost inches but I just don't see it. I would want honesty or it'd be pointless! Only reason I thought about doing it was that I wore a skirt and heels to weigh in on weds and when I walked in you should have heard the fuss!

I have to say as much as I like the idea of superfree ice-cream, I doubt it'll be as good as the yummy carte dor!

I'm sure Miles would approve of ice cream flavoured boobie juice! he he

You say it's got to show, I know I've lost inches but I just don't see it. I would want honesty or it'd be pointless! Only reason I thought about doing it was that I wore a skirt and heels to weigh in on weds and when I walked in you should have heard the fuss!

I have to say as much as I like the idea of superfree ice-cream, I doubt it'll be as good as the yummy carte dor!

I think it's hard for any of us to see the difference our weight loss is making Ellen. Even when I fit into something that was too small before, I still don't think I look any different! lol The difference is more noticable to other people I think :D

Anyway, you must look smaller if you caused a fuss at WI :D

I think it's hard for any of us to see the difference our weight loss is making Ellen. Even when I fit into something that was too small before, I still don't think I look any different! lol The difference is more noticable to other people I think :D

Anyway, you must look smaller if you caused a fuss at WI :D

I think it was more to do with the fact that I was in a skirt... think they were shocked I had legs (It was still past my knees) plus I was wearing some high wedges! Will see if I'm brave enough for a photo tomorrow lol

Back