**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

I agree, it's more from others but of course our smaller clothes fitting too. That's a NSV right there Ellen, positive reaction from the SW class! :D :D AWESOME!

I agree, it's more from others but of course our smaller clothes fitting too. That's a NSV right there Ellen, positive reaction from the SW class! :D :D AWESOME!

Yay! I had a NSV and I didn't even know lol

I think it was more to do with the fact that I was in a skirt... think they were shocked I had legs (It was still past my knees) plus I was wearing some high wedges! Will see if I'm brave enough for a photo tomorrow lol

Don't water it down you looked HOT girlfriend THAT'S why you got the attention! As hot as our summer sun. :character00238:

Don't water it down you looked HOT girlfriend THAT'S why you got the attention! As hot as our summer sun. :character00238:
I second this! If you get a reaction like that from your class, you will look fab in your picture!

Well family visiting has been postponed :( my mums car blew up boo hoo funeral went as well as it could a heros send off his three children were really brave sy said they are just 6,5 and 3 awful they are photoed in the sun today

Onto brighter note 3lb off!!! That brings my total to 1 some 6lb in 8 weeks and 12llb on this challenge woooo

:0)
Having a few cheeky voddys xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well family visiting has been postponed :( my mums car blew up boo hoo funeral went as well as it could a heros send off his three children were really brave sy said they are just 6,5 and 3 awful they are photoed in the sun today

Onto brighter note 3lb off!!! That brings my total to 1 some 6lb in 8 weeks and 12llb on this challenge woooo

Well done on the loss Nat - superdooper :D

Shame about your Mums car :( Is it repairable?

Good that the funeral went as well as could be expected - tis just so flipping sad :(

Good morning Tinselers :D It looks like another lovely, sunny, hot day is on the cards :D Was yomping round the fields with my dogs at 6am this morning with no coat on :eek: it was lovely - not a cloud in the sky :D

I'm reporting in with 2.5lb loss this morning :D That's finished my slow month off on a positive note :D Bring on June! :)

Have a lovely day everyone, enjoy your weekends and enjoy this lovely weather :D x

Morning all, it is a beautiful day here, we are off shopping and the toodling about the house and in the garden today. Lots of moving and no sitting around hopefully!

Thanks :) my weigh in day is usually fridays but im a nurse so sometimes im working fridays, i hope to lose 2.5 this week so i can get my first stone award :)

hope you allhave a lovely day in the sun, im off to bed :( stupid night shifts! night all xx
Welcome Laura - this is the best TEAM on Minimins!

Thanks hon! It's hanging in there, thanks for asking. Wanted to recommence the shred today but don't think it's ready. Bummers. Hoping I don't have to go through the pain of those first two days again the longer I leave it. :(

Another beAUTiful day, "the sun is shining, the weather is sweet, makes me want to move my dancing feet".... ;) gotta love a bit of Finley Quaye
No you shoulnd't take the chance of returning to it too quickly .... you might find it easier than you remembered esp with your weight and inch losses!

And its another beautiful day here too ...

Well done MS I lost the same amount 1lb off for me. :D
Fab loss - well done Purple xxx

STS. Not amused as have upped my exercise :character00115:, been 100% and ate so much super speed stuff not to mention having a good variety...I was like a walking slimming world advert this week!:superwoman: My consultant thinks because of upping my exercise and all the extra boobie feeding I've done with Miles being poorly that I probably haven't eaten enough. I'm not gonna get upset about it, I'm just going to kick ass this week and if it's not a good loss...well then I will deal with that issue then.

I guess I probably didn't help that I had a large cous cous based dinner for lunch, hadn't been able to poop all day :sign0131:(sorry for tmi) and Miles wouldn't fully empty me, so a STS isn't terrible...but wanted to get into the 16's:cry:. I will just have to have a bloody good loss next week. April and May have been slow months for me. Bring on June I say!
Ellen - I know how disappointed you are - but I think the breastfeeding etc all explain why you STS - bet you get a big un next week

Hiya everyone! I am back to weighing in on a Tuesday and this week I lost 2.5lbs. Very suprised as I have had 2 weeks of 1lb and I was only weighed on Saturday.

I am doing 45mins of Zumba twice a week and yesterday took my 19 month old little girl Lexie out for a 30 minute walk to the park, 1 hour running around after her and then 30 minutes walk back home. I was pooped but I sure as hell couldn't have done that before losing 3 stone 10lbs :) So chuffed with myself :)

4lbs to go now to my next award...really hoping I get it in at least 2 weeks.

Hope everyone has had a good week...I will try and catch up with you all today at lunchtime.

Lisa-Marie xx
WOW Lisa-Marie you really are putting me to shame with your amazing losses - quick it up!!!

Morning all!

I was AWOL yesterday and didn't make WI as I have some flu crap - I actually couldn't keep any food or drink down yesterday so I'm not surprised my scales at home last night showed a 3lb loss! No idea how that'll stand once I start getting some food inside me today (seems to be staying down so far!)
So for this week I'll call it a STS and see what happens next Wednesday
You poor think, hope you are feeling a bit better today xxx

I lost 1/2lb this week but with my boozy friday and a few other treats that creped in at least I lost. I really want to get my 2st shiney back so aiming for 2lbs next week to cut into fresh fat :giggle:
Having a bit of a blue mood :( at the mo, don't get many periods any more but it could be hormones. Gonna get back into my walking get some rays and pull myself up by the boot straps.

Have a good day all xx

P.S. New picture of me and my beautiful daughter Elly on our night out in Bristol
Great advice Lynda and well done on your loss x

Morning all well done on all the losses ladies and welcome to the newbies
Did day 30 of the shred yesterday :0) started again this morning hoping for a loss tomorrow, hubby's go e to the funeral he's going there and back 10 hours driving didn't think was fair in little one so hes gone alone,
Got my mum and sister and nephews coming to stay in Saturday going cook them some lovely sw meals hopefully they will see a difference As not seen them since beginning of march
Nat - how did you find the shred - you've had some great losses have you dropped a dress size?
Hope the funeral went well and your husband's colleague received a hero's send off x

Been trying on clothes today and am now back in a 16 on the bottom and a 14 on the top, comfortably! :D :D
Did something stupid yesterday and my Achilles is not a happy camper. Decided though that whilst I want to get back to the shred I know that the cardio will not work for me right now. Well, work for my tendon, so am going to skip the cardio and just do the other bits. Do you think that would be OK? I will do the bike and still walk. Thoughts/advice/opinions guys? x
Oh you sexy thing!!! I am last person to give advice of exercise cos I'm a proper couch=potato but I'd say is it worth the risk? and if it you get as much as a twinge...STOP!

I have lost 1lb this week :) which is fair enough seeing as I was out for a big meal last Thurs and is what I felt I had lost.
Would love, love, love to lose 3lbs next week as that would see me into the 10s (I can dream right?)
Well done everyone on your losses and other NSVs that are going on (me likey)
Speaking of which, I was looking for some cut-off trousers to wear today and came across some that I couldn't get past my thighs last year.
They now fit! (Comfortably) :D :D
Good luck for the week ahead everyone xxxxx
Well done on your loss Andrea and well down on the trousers xxx

I lost 1lb at weigh in yesterday, hoping for a bit more but I have eaten a lot of free food this week, not been hungry at all, but I suppose it is coming off shouldn't complain, hoping for another good week this coming week.
Well done Polyanna x

Good morning everyone :D Another lovely day on the horizon, and I've got today off work :wee: I plan on doing a bit of housework and a bit of DIY...........yes, I know I'm boring but it will be so nice getting a head start on the chores because I'll have more weekend to play with :D lol Only thing is, my brain might think it's Saturday with me being off, and it might start asking for it's weekly voddy ration a day early! :8855: I shall be very good though, and tell it that it has to wait :D lol

WI tomorrow for me and I'm hopiing for a good loss after my crappy STS last week. I've gone back to red this week, so no naughty (for me) pasta and rice, which I'm sure is the reason I STS last week. Some people can eat it, some people can't.......I'm one of the unlucky ones! :D
SNAP! Corky - def the pasta that did me in last week - I haven't eaten any pasta or sweetcorn this week and achieved a loss that I am still grinning about

ITS SATURDAY CORKY .... VODDY DAY - I'll have a vodka and cranberry with crushed ice barman....

I don't think i will be able to pull of 4stone by Christmas, but can I join in and aim to lose another 30lb? This would take me to 70lb loss over all which is 5 stone? I weigh in on a Wednesday.
Of course you can - 30lb sounds like a great target. We are all in it together and looks like you've had a flying start - this lot here will keep you on track xxx

Good luck for WI Donna. Hopefully your home scales will be lying, and the real ones will say something nice :D

Have you had a bit of an off plan week? I wouldn't recommend slicing the fat off though - would make a terrible mess :D And if, like me, you can't cut straight, you'll end up looking rather uneven :D lol Would be a tad painful too :p
Hi Corky - no stuck to the plan again this week just ate no pasta or sweetcorn
I was just thinking of a potato peeler - then going out in the garden and roasting my legs by the end of the day they'd look like two x large doners lol!

They are indeed, I would love to be your height though! Places all seem to think that petite people only go up to a size 16. I am currently wearing a pair of 3/4 length trousers, but on me it just looks like my trousers have divorced my ankles!
PMSL!!!

It gets worse! My Al is 6ft and I just come up to just past his shoulder. My daughter however is 5'5" and only 13! I make her sit in my presence....lol :8855:
PMSL!!

Shortest! at 5'8"!!!! Do you live with giants.....lol
OMG TOO FUNNY

Well done on the loss and the NSV YAAAY! I have some of my gear on today that I mentioned yesterday sooo pleased. On the same page about the lunges and squats. I did do it but no butt kicks, skipping rope or jumping jacks. I boxed when they did those. I also really modified the lunges and squats. Was sore this morning but iced and stretched. It's highly annoying. :grumble:

keep the faith and put.down.the.knife....back away....yep that's right...nice and easy does it.... :eek: ;) See what the class scales say before panicking! HUGS!
Not sure whether to congrate you or not on your exercise - it must be so flippin frustrating for your

The potato peeler is back in the drawer I promise

Oooh I have another NSV last night was sitting having dinner and hubbs said, "I'm proud of you." I looked up and said, "Aww thanks." He replied, " I have never seen you so determined and working so hard for this, after everything you have been through the last few years it's nice to see you doing well". *Sniff* :heartpump:
Oh thats lovely...mine wanted to cheat with Stella (Artois) so bought me a Mint Feast ice cream - gave it to my daughter!

That is lovely, it makes all the difference when your partner says lovely things like that. My Al says and does things like that too, like he will being me a gift of WW yogurts instead of chocolate, things like that mean the world :)
How do I retrain my husband please?

They certainly do! I keep welling up thinking about it.
LMAO I just saw your ultimate goal. :D :D LOVING it. :D :D
Ah xxx

Good luck for WI Donna. Good to have you aboard Tawny.

Liking the new 1st page layout Corky makes wishing the girls luck much easier, well it would if my brain wasn't a seive and by the time I get to the comments pages I've forgotten already. ;) Hope everyone has a good day. :D
Thanks Purple

Donna, let that be a flipping lesson to you!! STAY OFF YOUR HOME SCALES!! Cheeky peeks achieve nowt! *that told her I think* :D

p.s. Super well done on your fantastic loss! :woohoo: xxx

I'm rather chuffed with it myself PP :D Been meaning to do it for ages, but never got round to it :D It will serve our sieve brains well :) lol
Corky with my hand on my heart ... I solemnly promise to try really hard not to get on my home scales this week!

The front page looks amazing. Thank you Corky for all your time and effort! We all really appreciate it xxx

Well done on the loss Donna. - Keep away from the home scales expecially if it makes you want to chop bits off. :D
Thanks Purple - still grinning this morning

Hi everyone iv just had WI i lost 4.5 this week so 1st 3lb in 4 weeks!! Super happy with that!! Got to keep it up now and not fall off the slimming world wagon!!!
WOW Well done Laura xxx

I weigh in on Thursdays by the way =)
I haven't posted for ages, sorry i've been in a mood haha. I had a 1.5 gain, then a 4lb loss then a 4.5lb loss ^_^
so -7 altogether thanks ^_^
Fantastic losses - you must be chuffed

I'm contemplating putting up some pictures to see if anyone can notice a difference, but I have 2 problems, 1-I don't have many/decent picture of me before as I hate having my picture taken and 2-I hate having pictures so don't have any current ones. If I get OH to take one of me tomorrow will you promise to be honest with me?[/QUOTE]
Ellen- I like the sound of syn free ice cream - isn't there a lemon sorbet one kicking about somewhere

I dodge the cameras at all times. And like you, I would so love to be brave enough to post a picture...I have a truly horrendous one that I have no idea who took it (I found it on my phone), I was ill at the time and its not from the most flattering angle but it def my before pic! If you do it I might post one also...

After last weeks upset, lost 3lb this week, thank goodness.
Well done Sprinkles x

I'm the same with photos Ellen - haven't got many and don't take many! lol I'm sure if you put some pics up there's no doubt we'll be able to notice the difference. You've lost nearly 3 stone missis, that's got to show :D But if it makes you feel any better, I promise to be honest :D

Mmmmmm I could just eat some ice cream...........superfree ice cream! Lol I'm gonna dig my ice cream maker out and have a bash at making some free stuff :D
Have you got a before pic Corky?

LOVE IT - Ellen you must have been "smoking" esp for women to pay compliments!

Oh what a shame - hope she gets it sorted soon. Fab loss again - enjoy your voddys!

Good morning Tinselers :D It looks like another lovely, sunny, hot day is on the cards :D Was yomping round the fields with my dogs at 6am this morning with no coat on :eek: it was lovely - not a cloud in the sky :D

I'm reporting in with 2.5lb loss this morning :D That's finished my slow month off on a positive note :D Bring on June! :)

Have a lovely day everyone, enjoy your weekends and enjoy this lovely weather :D x
Oh Corky I can just imagine you running through the fields aka Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music lol

Congrats on another fab loss, you truly are a very inspirational lady

Good luck to Bernie, our other Saurday weigher :D
Good luck Bernie x

Morning all, it is a beautiful day here, we are off shopping and the toodling about the house and in the garden today. Lots of moving and no sitting around hopefully!
Enjoy! been typing this mammoth reply for over an hour!!! Haven't even hung my laundry on the line!

Isn't this weather gorgeous and I am still sitting here in my pjs!! Got to get cracking

I am still grinning from ear to ear following my loss yesterday and my 1 stone award...guess what I am only 10lbs away from my Club 10....so guess what my June Challenge will be ...
Go for it girl! You can do it, I have every faith in you :greenapple:

Hi all! Quick visit to with everyone well - have been seriously buggered since Tuesday with a flu like I've never had before!! I'm so rough and blah - still feel like crap!

So food wise for the first day I just couldn't keep anything down all day - second day and beyond I've simply been eating what will slide down easily which to keep me full has mainly been pasta and rice, beans and mash, all carbs which I know hate me but to be honest I need fuel to fight this infection and I haven't eaten chocolate or cakes or whatever other crap so a sts this week won't upset me - I'm intending to force down three share non carbed SW meals daily from tomorrow - just to limit my carb damage - I still feel so sick I'm off to the docs Monday if I don't seem to feel at least some improvement
the best part of all this is the test of my usual - 'I'm not well let's have take away and chocolate and cakes' it shows I really am developing better habits and though right now I could still do with losing weight - when I'm at target this attitude is perfect as I shouldn't gain - well I shouldn't gain this week to be honest - ill make sure for a sts at the very least - a small loss even better

Anyway that's enough banging on about me
I've been reading people's posts but apologies for not commenting - it's only today I've had a tad of energy - I wasn't even texting people much this week and for me that's SO unheard of lol

Happy weekend! Keep shrinking ladies x

Hey ladies, not had a chance to take a photo today, will try tomorrow. BUT... I have done something wedding related... OMG I'm so excited. A while ago I went to a bridal shop to try on so dresses, including the one I've been using as my 'thinspiration' and unbelievably even in a 22 it looked fab and I knew it was the one. Anyway, the wanted about a grand and a half (with 20% discount cos the were having an event). As much as I loved the dress, I couldn't justify that much money and had planned to get it made by a lady off the Internet and it was going to cost about 300. Right, so popped on Facebook earlier today and the bridal shop having a sale... And 'my' dress is there for 650... It's obviously more than the Internet one but will have a better resale value. OH says we can't afford it and I was gutted but thought I'd ask what size it was in and if they would do a payment plan with it being a sale dress. Well they get back to me and its a 14, the size I was looking to get to (or smaller-corseted back!) anyway... They said they would do a payment plan over 6 months and a deposit of 100 would secure it, so called my parents... The deposit has been paid! To say I'm excited is an understatement! Am going to go on Monday to give her a cuddle lol... The dress, not the lady! I am concerned they will look at me (size 20) and be dubious about me fitting it... But I have over a year, i should easily be a 14 by then right?

Emmey1 said:
Hi all! Quick visit to with everyone well - have been seriously buggered since Tuesday with a flu like I've never had before!! I'm so rough and blah - still feel like crap!

So food wise for the first day I just couldn't keep anything down all day - second day and beyond I've simply been eating what will slide down easily which to keep me full has mainly been pasta and rice, beans and mash, all carbs which I know hate me but to be honest I need fuel to fight this infection and I haven't eaten chocolate or cakes or whatever other crap so a sts this week won't upset me - I'm intending to force down three share non carbed SW meals daily from tomorrow - just to limit my carb damage - I still feel so sick I'm off to the docs Monday if I don't seem to feel at least some improvement
the best part of all this is the test of my usual - 'I'm not well let's have take away and chocolate and cakes' it shows I really am developing better habits and though right now I could still do with losing weight - when I'm at target this attitude is perfect as I shouldn't gain - well I shouldn't gain this week to be honest - ill make sure for a sts at the very least - a small loss even better

Anyway that's enough banging on about me
I've been reading people's posts but apologies for not commenting - it's only today I've had a tad of energy - I wasn't even texting people much this week and for me that's SO unheard of lol

Happy weekend! Keep shrinking ladies x

Hope you feel better soon and well done for making good choices!

ellen83 said:
Hey ladies, not had a chance to take a photo today, will try tomorrow. BUT... I have done something wedding related... OMG I'm so excited. A while ago I went to a bridal shop to try on so dresses, including the one I've been using as my 'thinspiration' and unbelievably even in a 22 it looked fab and I knew it was the one. Anyway, the wanted about a grand and a half (with 20% discount cos the were having an event). As much as I loved the dress, I couldn't justify that much money and had planned to get it made by a lady off the Internet and it was going to cost about 300. Right, so popped on Facebook earlier today and the bridal shop having a sale... And 'my' dress is there for 650... It's obviously more than the Internet one but will have a better resale value. OH says we can't afford it and I was gutted but thought I'd ask what size it was in and if they would do a payment plan with it being a sale dress. Well they get back to me and its a 14, the size I was looking to get to (or smaller-corseted back!) anyway... They said they would do a payment plan over 6 months and a deposit of 100 would secure it, so called my parents... The deposit has been paid! To say I'm excited is an understatement! Am going to go on Monday to give her a cuddle lol... The dress, not the lady! I am concerned they will look at me (size 20) and be dubious about me fitting it... But I have over a year, i should easily be a 14 by then right?

That's brilliant!!! Really pleased for you and totally do-able! Can't wait to see pics!

my progress so far has been wiped.. :eek:
it says now i've only lost 7 which was what i've lost since I last updated..

Wiped?? I don't think so! You Joined the team, went AWOL due to a 'moody' and then posted with a gain of 1.5, a loss of 4.0 and a loss of 4.5.................In my book that totals 7lb!!

Be my guest and trawl through the post, but that's all you'll find with your name on!! You've posted on this thread a grand total of 3 times, and you're complaining??? I like your style.......................da boss!!

Back