**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Also, pop me down for a 4.5 pound loss please? :D
Funnily enough my first alcohol free week since starting, feel dead healthy but man I've been bored!

this was 4 weeks ago.. :)

WELL DONE CORKS atta gal, kicking the weight loss butt big stylee :happy096:

Hope you get well soon Emms! :) (pretend there is a hug avatar *here*. You WILL have to pretend, as I only get the honour of a few - because they never load when I click 'more'.)

Hey ladies, not had a chance to take a photo today, will try tomorrow. BUT... I have done something wedding related... OMG I'm so excited. A while ago I went to a bridal shop to try on so dresses, including the one I've been using as my 'thinspiration' and unbelievably even in a 22 it looked fab and I knew it was the one. Anyway, the wanted about a grand and a half (with 20% discount cos the were having an event). As much as I loved the dress, I couldn't justify that much money and had planned to get it made by a lady off the Internet and it was going to cost about 300. Right, so popped on Facebook earlier today and the bridal shop having a sale... And 'my' dress is there for 650... It's obviously more than the Internet one but will have a better resale value. OH says we can't afford it and I was gutted but thought I'd ask what size it was in and if they would do a payment plan with it being a sale dress. Well they get back to me and its a 14, the size I was looking to get to (or smaller-corseted back!) anyway... They said they would do a payment plan over 6 months and a deposit of 100 would secure it, so called my parents... The deposit has been paid! To say I'm excited is an understatement! Am going to go on Monday to give her a cuddle lol... The dress, not the lady! I am concerned they will look at me (size 20) and be dubious about me fitting it... But I have over a year, i should easily be a 14 by then right?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you made me cry. In a nice way. :eek: SO stoked for you and that's one event we pics are obligatory! :D :D
It's been a glorious few days. Hope everyone is having fun in the sun but not forgetting the suncream. I saw more than a few walking beetroots today and I was like WTF is up with that? OUCH! Have a LOVELY Sunday, Good Luck to any weighers.

How is everyone? Weighed in today and sts but I have revamped my eating plan, diary and exercise with booking in and planning so I am starting a new slate from tomorrow!

Start weight: 170 (12st 2)
Goal weight: 132 (9st 6)
To lose: 38 lbs by Halloween and it gives me two months grace for Christmas my real goal date!

Plan:

Red days
EE on holiday
Use syns
Jump on the wagon if I fall off straight away
Exercise: 1 cardio, 1 toning and one yoga per week.

Wish me luck and hope you all are well and achieving your goals!

Morning my fellow Tinsellers, it is a beautiful day today. I did all my ironing yesterday so Al and I are off caching for the day. Tonight I will be making a banana loaf and a carrot cake for various members of the family. The good thing is, Al will take them tomorrow so they wont be around to tempt me!

Off for a sausage sandwich now before we go. Have a great day all :)

Hi all! Quick visit to with everyone well - have been seriously buggered since Tuesday with a flu like I've never had before!! I'm so rough and blah - still feel like crap!
Happy weekend! Keep shrinking ladies x
Oh Ems big hugs, it sounds awful, definitely agree you should see gp - it must be horrid being so ill in this heat! Sending you the get well fairy xxxx

Hey ladies, not had a chance to take a photo today, will try tomorrow. BUT... I have done something wedding related... OMG I'm so excited. A while ago I went to a bridal shop to try on so dresses, including the one I've been using as my 'thinspiration' and unbelievably even in a 22 it looked fab and I knew it was the one. Anyway, the wanted about a grand and a half (with 20% discount cos the were having an event). As much as I loved the dress, I couldn't justify that much money and had planned to get it made by a lady off the Internet and it was going to cost about 300. Right, so popped on Facebook earlier today and the bridal shop having a sale... And 'my' dress is there for 650... It's obviously more than the Internet one but will have a better resale value. OH says we can't afford it and I was gutted but thought I'd ask what size it was in and if they would do a payment plan with it being a sale dress. Well they get back to me and its a 14, the size I was looking to get to (or smaller-corseted back!) anyway... They said they would do a payment plan over 6 months and a deposit of 100 would secure it, so called my parents... The deposit has been paid! To say I'm excited is an understatement! Am going to go on Monday to give her a cuddle lol... The dress, not the lady! I am concerned they will look at me (size 20) and be dubious about me fitting it... But I have over a year, i should easily be a 14 by then right?
OMG! I am with VFL bought tears to my eyes - I bought a size 14 wedding dress, two weeks before our wedding (in Turkey) my Mum was too scared to force the zip up the back. I flew to Turkey with every confidence that the dress would fit it - I was buggered if it didn't wasn't I cos I had no back up dress - my Mum said every time I ate something she was silently sending me hypnotic vibes to "put down the fork Donna". My wedding dress fitted me perfectly...if you want it Ellen - you can do it and there is nothing in this world (bar the birth of your children) like your wedding day - I'd love to get married again (to my hubby...I promise)

How is everyone? Weighed in today and sts but I have revamped my eating plan, diary and exercise with booking in and planning so I am starting a new slate from tomorrow!

To lose: 38 lbs by Halloween and it gives me two months grace for Christmas my real goal date!

Plan:

Red days
EE on holiday
Use syns

Great plan Sammy - might copy it myself x

Morning my fellow Tinsellers, it is a beautiful day today. I did all my ironing yesterday so Al and I are off caching for the day. Tonight I will be making a banana loaf and a carrot cake for various members of the family. The good thing is, Al will take them tomorrow so they wont be around to tempt me!

Cakes Cakes Cakes - so glad I'm not in your house today - have a great day with Al, its beautiful hear

Megan and I are off for a bit of Mother/Daughter time at our local exercise park - just waiting for Paul and Noah to get back from their father/son time

I have cleaned all upstairs, stripped all the beds, about to put 3rd load on the line

Desperately need a shower before I make brunch...scrambled egg and bacon is in order me thinks!

Well another sunny day. Hope it's good where you are too. Like the wipe the slate clean Sammy and your plan sounds good. Like your planning with the cakes Tawny get rid before they call to you. Excellent. Good luck to DM & LMC for later. And looking forward to the latest update on all our figs from Corky who I have to say is doing an amazing job of keeping on top of everything. I'd have run off screaming long since. :D:D:D

That's brilliant!!! Really pleased for you and totally do-able! Can't wait to see pics!
I totally agree you can do this!
Hope you get better soon Emmey sounds awful. Ellen your dress sounds fab and with a year to go so doable. :D

Thanks girls, I hope so...I'm actually more concerned It will end up being to big (ha ha) Well we shall see, seem to go down a size every stone or so, am a 20 atm. I WILL be in 18 before the end of July, hopefully a 16 by Oct and hoping to be a 14 by Jan... we shall see.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you made me cry. In a nice way. :eek: SO stoked for you and that's one event we pics are obligatory! :D :D
It's been a glorious few days. Hope everyone is having fun in the sun but not forgetting the suncream. I saw more than a few walking beetroots today and I was like WTF is up with that? OUCH! Have a LOVELY Sunday, Good Luck to any weighers.

OMG! I am with VFL bought tears to my eyes - I bought a size 14 wedding dress, two weeks before our wedding (in Turkey) my Mum was too scared to force the zip up the back. I flew to Turkey with every confidence that the dress would fit it - I was buggered if it didn't wasn't I cos I had no back up dress - my Mum said every time I ate something she was silently sending me hypnotic vibes to "put down the fork Donna". My wedding dress fitted me perfectly...if you want it Ellen - you can do it and there is nothing in this world (bar the birth of your children) like your wedding day - I'd love to get married again (to my hubby...I promise)

Didn't mean to make anyone cry, oops! I am so excited, I can't believe I've got so long to wait, I know it'll fly by but still impatient lol. Although need the time to get the weight off. Can't wait to see the dress tomorrow, and just think in a few weeks I will have it at home with me, where it belongs, Just need to keep it hidden from all my boys...little ones and the big one! Although OH has seen a pic of the dress he says he wants to wait until the big day to see it on. I can't stop grinning!

Hope everyone is enjoying the sun, we are stuck in the house as my youngest has caught a tummy bug off my OH, at least he's in nappies...hoping my 3 year old doesn't catch it!

WELL DONE CORKS atta gal, kicking the weight loss butt big stylee :happy096:

Thanks V4L :D

Yes, pictures are deffo required Ellen :D I feel all excited for you! lol I do love a wedding......................as long as it's not me getting married :D :8855:

Plan:

Red days
EE on holiday
Use syns

Excellent plan! Good luck Sammy! Go for it, you can do it! xx

What's caching? Hope you had a lovely time whatever it is :D lol Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cake :drool: lol

Forgot - Corky well said!

PS I Paul's shifts have changed and I need 3 meals I can batch cook tomorrow for the next 3 days dinners - any ideas???

Thanks Donna xx

Probs a bit late with ideas now, but one of my 'cook in advance' faves is the fanta chicken and chicken teriyaki. I usually have them with stir fry veggies which will cook in the time it takes for the other bit to heat up :D Must admit though, I am seriously addicted to the fanta chicken - tis just so yummy, and it tastes so naughty - like a takeaway :D I have it every week without fail! I'm a bit addicted to the teriyaki chicken too though! lol

Well another sunny day. Hope it's good where you are too.

And looking forward to the latest update on all our figs from Corky who I have to say is doing an amazing job of keeping on top of everything. I'd have run off screaming long since. :D:D:D

Thanks PP :D I think I forgot to do the running total last week! lol Will do it a bit later :D

Thanks girls, I hope so...I'm actually more concerned It will end up being to big (ha ha) Well we shall see, seem to go down a size every stone or so, am a 20 atm. I WILL be in 18 before the end of July, hopefully a 16 by Oct and hoping to be a 14 by Jan... we shall see.

Hope everyone is enjoying the sun, we are stuck in the house as my youngest has caught a tummy bug off my OH, at least he's in nappies...hoping my 3 year old doesn't catch it!

If it's too big Ellen, you can always have an emergency alteration :D

I flipping hope your 3 year old doesn't catch it either!! You've had enough of poorly kiddy winks recently! lol

Well girlies, tis another scorching hot day here :D I've been a bit busy with my DIY, but I have managed to slot in a couple of walkies with doggies :D I've built a rather spiffing breakfast bar this weekend :D It's not quite finished yet because I had some other stuff to do, but it will be finished soon :D

This is the fruit of my labours so far.....

iphone 024.jpg

As you can see, tis not quite finished :D Wasn't in the mood to faff with plinth today :D I've just bought some rather snazzy bar stools for the other side - 30% off in Asda! lol

Can't believe it Monday tomorrow already :( I'm only working 3 days though and then I'm off until the following Wednesday..............good old Queenie eh? lol Hey, can't remember if I told yous, but the olympic torch will be passing right under my office window next month :D We had the Police in last week asking if they could use our CCTV for security purposes. Call me sad if you like (I do need to get out more! lol) but Im finding the whole Olympic torch travels rather exciting :D I do like a bit of patriotism :D lol

I'm well annoyed with Tesco today.......well last night really. They delivered my shopping (couldn't be bothered to go get it myself :D) and they sent me 4 dented tins, a 240g bag of spinach with todays date on! AND 2 of my bloody eggs with cracked!! Am i being petty?? Should I complain? lol

Love the breakfast bar you r very clever.

Thx for ideas ... I have the fanta chicken recipe. Will the teriyaki recipe be on the recipe board?

I'm just as excited as you corky it comes thru basildon on 6th july and i intend to be there with my kids watching it pass thru. Its only gonna happen once in my lifetime ... Any excuse to wave my.union jack

Actually...i will confess to crying when the national anthem is played

Corky, Caching is geocaching, the best way i can explain it is by this..

[video=youtube_share;-4VFeYZTTYs]http://youtu.be/-4VFeYZTTYs[/video]

Corkscrew said:
Well done on the loss Nat - superdooper :D

Shame about your Mums car :( Is it repairable?

Good that the funeral went as well as could be expected - tis just so flipping sad :(

Good morning Tinselers :D It looks like another lovely, sunny, hot day is on the cards :D Was yomping round the fields with my dogs at 6am this morning with no coat on :eek: it was lovely - not a cloud in the sky :D

I'm reporting in with 2.5lb loss this morning :D That's finished my slow month off on a positive note :D Bring on June! :)

Have a lovely day everyone, enjoy your weekends and enjoy this lovely weather :D x

Sorry corky only just spotted your fab loss ... U truly are leading from the front .. Atta girl

Love the breakfast bar you r very clever.

Thx for ideas ... I have the fanta chicken recipe. Will the teriyaki recipe be on the recipe board?

I'm just as excited as you corky it comes thru basildon on 6th july and i intend to be there with my kids watching it pass thru. Its only gonna happen once in my lifetime ... Any excuse to wave my.union jack

Actually...i will confess to crying when the national anthem is played

I think I'll get myself a flag or two too :D lol There's a house down the road from me and they've got union jack bunting all round the house! :8855: I don't think I'll be going that far :D

The chicken teriyaki recipie on on this fred somewhere Donna. I'll have a skim through see if I can find it :)

Oh I usually cry when one of ours wins a medal :D lol

Corky, Caching is geocaching, the best way i can explain it is by this..

[video=youtube_share;-4VFeYZTTYs]http://youtu.be/-4VFeYZTTYs[/video]

Ahhhhh I see :D Looks like fun Tawny :) Thanks

Sorry corky only just spotted your fab loss ... U truly are leading from the front .. Atta girl

I've got my meals all planned for the coming week, and I'm raring to go! I want the same again next saturday..................please :D LOL

Ooops, forgot I was supposed to be looking for this :D Found it Donna! lol

Chicken Teriyaki (serves 2-3)

Chicken (cubed)
1 big onion
1 green pepper
mushrooms (sliced)
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
1 tsp chopped ginger
1 tsp oil
2 tsps teriyaki marinade (2 syns per tbsp)
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp cornflour (mixed with 3 tbsp water)
100ml chicken stock

Method
1. Add the chicken, onion, pepper, garlic, ginger, oil, teriyaki marinade and soy sauce to the actifry and cook for 5 mins.

2. Add sliced mushrooms and cook for a further 5 mins

3. Add stock and cornflour mixture and cook for a further 5 mins.

4. Season and serve with rice or noodles

I did mine in the actifry, but a frying pan will do just as well :D

TEAM TINSEL WEIGHT LOSS TOTAL!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!! LOL

LADIES, WE HAVE NOW LOST A COLLECTIVE

172LB!

THAT'S A STAGGERING

12 STONE 4 POUND!!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOO
GO GIRLS!
WE. ARE. ROCKIN'.

super well done everyone - awesome job!

Too much sun bbq wine n ice cream! But ive had a great week and done heaps ofmwalking too. So hopefully ill b ok! Sure i will! X hope u all have had a great week and weekend! X

I have dropped 2 dress sizes in 10 weeks, pretty sure you can do three in a year :D:love047::D
So pleased for you to have got your dream dress, am actually excited for ​you. xxx

Well done all of you! I hope to add to that come Tuesday!

Back