**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Good luck for the Thursday weighers!

Well I'm back with a 1.5lbs loss... wanted more but happy am am FINALLY into the 16s!!!! Want 2lbs next week for my 3st award! Bring it on!

Well done Ellen! :D Fab loss and you broke into the 16's :woohoo: :fingerscrossed: for next week and getting your 3st shiny :D

:woohoo: Ellen you are in the 16's way to go, your week turned out better then you thought well done xx

Well my weekend caught up with me and I put 2lbs on think what it would have been if I hadn't pulled it together on Monday phew.....
I am on holiday this week not going anywhere away just days here and there and not going to class next week.

I won't be on here much next week so have a good one 1&All and will try my best to make healthy choices but can't promise anything.

Slimmers prayer.....
AS I WAKE UP FROM MY SLEEP
I PRAY TO PLAN I MAY KEEP
BUT IF TEMPTATION DOES COME BY,
I PRAY THE SCALES ARE NOT TO HIGH

Lynda, that gain will be history now you're back on it :D Have a good holiday :)

Quick visit again...so many posts to catch up on! This team is doing amazeballs!!!

I lost 0.5lbs this week and I am blaming star week...although the sneaky Mr Whippy at the beach and nibbling at pringles won't have helped haha. I got my Bronze body magic award and I have done 1 week of my silver :)

I want 3.5lbs of in the next 2 weeks so I get my 4 stone loss award :)

Hope you are all having a fab week and I will try and catch up on my lunch hour xxx

Well done on the loss Lisa Marie, they all count :scale: :checkmark green:

Hello Ladies :D Good luck to our Thursday weighers :cross:

Well someone has nicked my sun and replaced it with rain! Must admit though, it's quite refreshing after the all the mugginess :D I hope the sun will return soon though.

Anyone got anything exciting planned for the jubilee weekend? I dare say mine will involve vodka :eek: lol

Reporting in with a 4.5lb loss! :eek::eek::eek::eek::D :D :D

Don't really know how tbh.... This week has been the most anxious I've felt about weighing in and I go and pull a number like that! I've even been scale-hopping this week, which I never normally do but felt this was the week I'd get a STS. I can't explain the "law unto itself" that is the human body!!

Have just had a 3-course lunch as we all went out to celebrate our consultant's 40th birthday. It was a surprise but I'm sure she must have been wondering why there were loads of people dressed-up at group :giggle: Anyway, when she arrived she burst into tears, was completely surprised but seemed to have a lovely afternoon. It was really nice to get to know people from group a bit better too.

Oh and I almost forgot......

2.jpg

SotW.jpg

:D :D :D

And I'm now in the 10s!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wee:

Good luck everyone for the week ahead :fingerscrossed: :vibes:

P.S. It's all thanks to this group I think, so thank you all for the motivation and support you have given me. I know I don't post every day but I do read every post on here. Couldn't have done it without you :boohoo: xxxxxxxxx

Well done chick. Sounds like you have a lovely group too!

Don't really know how tbh.... This week has been the most anxious I've felt about weighing in and I go and pull a number like that! I've even been scale-hopping this week, which I never normally do but felt this was the week I'd get a STS. I can't explain the "law unto itself" that is the human body!!

Have just had a 3-course lunch as we all went out to celebrate our consultant's 40th birthday. It was a surprise but I'm sure she must have been wondering why there were loads of people dressed-up at group :giggle: Anyway, when she arrived she burst into tears, was completely surprised but seemed to have a lovely afternoon. It was really nice to get to know people from group a bit better too.

View attachment 51117

View attachment 51118

P.S. It's all thanks to this group I think, so thank you all for the motivation and support you have given me. I know I don't post every day but I do read every post on here. Couldn't have done it without you :boohoo: xxxxxxxxx

OMG that's fan-flipping-TASTIC!! :winner: Well done Awesome Andrea! lol My sister is called Andrea btw :D

I'm coming to live with you for a week............or two! I want to lose 4.5lb! :8855: I want to know EXACTLY what you have eaten this week!! :giggle:

Your consultant and group sound a lovely bunch :D

:woohoo: Ellen you are in the 16's way to go, your week turned out better then you thought well done xx

Well my weekend caught up with me and I put 2lbs on think what it would have been if I hadn't pulled it together on Monday phew.....
I am on holiday this week not going anywhere away just days here and there and not going to class next week.

I won't be on here much next week so have a good one 1&All and will try my best to make healthy choices but can't promise anything.

Slimmers prayer.....

Glitter pens out TRY to be a good girl if you can ;) Have a nice break!

Quick visit again...so many posts to catch up on! This team is doing amazeballs!!!

I lost 0.5lbs this week and I am blaming star week...although the sneaky Mr Whippy at the beach and nibbling at pringles won't have helped haha. I got my Bronze body magic award and I have done 1 week of my silver :)

Hope you are all having a fab week and I will try and catch up on my lunch hour xxx

Well done! I am sure that 4 stone sticker is imminent!!

Hello Ladies :D Good luck to our Thursday weighers :cross:

Well someone has nicked my sun and replaced it with rain! Must admit though, it's quite refreshing after the all the mugginess :D I hope the sun will return soon though.

Anyone got anything exciting planned for the jubilee weekend? I dare say mine will involve vodka :eek: lol

Is it really awful to say I have nothing planned and I don't intend to do? I am not patriotic AT ALL and I don't care much for the Royals...there, it's out I said it. Enjoy your voddie however! :D :D :D

View attachment 51117

View attachment 51118

Andrea, you made me cry. That's umpteen times this week already. Twice from this group HAPPY tears though! Ellen and now you. It's the cycling and determination hon!!! WTG!!!! FABULOUS! x
I was going to joke and say blame the weather but I think it's a bit lame now. ;) (even though I did just say it :eek:) Did your consultant have a syn free birthday?? Good job she didn't have to rush off after class....that would have been a bit of a let down. Lovely thought from you all! :)

Ah divvin't cry pet :)
I've been an emotional wreck this week too, it must be the weather ;)

I don't think anyone had a syn-free day but we all enjoyed it. I think I made good choices but did feel squiffy afterwards (like the last time I went out for a meal, WTF?!!).

Dearest Corky, it may be more about what I haven't eaten this week I think. You may be surprised to find out that I've had 6 days worth of green days :eek: including one day when I had rice, pasta, pitta bread and potato all in the same day (not the same sitting). I've not had any meat or poultry, have changed my cows milk to soya, (can you see I'm being influenced by someone here? ;)), drank lots (of green tea especially), and had another dry week (nearly six weeks abstaining now :eek:). Along with a lot of Body Magic (cycled 32 miles on Sunday).

Having said all that, I did not expect it, I've done lots of BM other weeks and been more on plan and had 1lb loss so I think I'm going to take it and run with it thank you very much :wavey: :bolt:

Is it really awful to say I have nothing planned and I don't intend to do? I am not patriotic AT ALL and I don't care much for the Royals...there, it's out I said it. Enjoy your voddie however! :D :D :D

Hell no!! I'm not particularly patriotic myself V4L (athough I do very much like William, Harry and Kate :D) I'm just rejoicing in the fact that I get an extra day off work! lol Perfect excuse to get together with friends and drink..................vodka :D Thanks for the day off work Lizzie :D lol

Dearest Corky, it may be more about what I haven't eaten this week I think. You may be surprised to find out that I've had 6 days worth of green days :eek: including one day when I had rice, pasta, pitta bread and potato all in the same day (not the same sitting). I've not had any meat or poultry, have changed my cows milk to soya, (can you see I'm being influenced by someone here? ;)), drank lots (of green tea especially), and had another dry week (nearly six weeks abstaining now :eek:). Along with a lot of Body Magic (cycled 32 miles on Sunday).

Having said all that, I did not expect it, I've done lots of BM other weeks and been more on plan and had 1lb loss so I think I'm going to take it and run with it thank you very much :wavey: :bolt:

LOL I gain weight on green days :( I guess I won't be coming to live with you after all :eek: lol Oh I love green tea! Drink loads of the stuff :D

Mmmmmmm tis very interesting :D I don't know what I'd eat if I stopped eating chicken! lol I adore all vegetables though, but I'm not sure I could concoct a meat free menu. I'd need to seriously pick some brains :D lol

Yes, take it and run Andrea :D You've earned it!! :D So excited for you hitting the 10's :)

View attachment 51117

View attachment 51118

Wow well done Andrea WTG and SOTW and 2 stone shiny and less than a stone to target I notice. WOW WOW and thrice WOW. :D

I bring another 5lb of unwanted flab to the Christmas table, lol, that's 14lb in all - and I'm a Friday weigher - for my sins. xxx

It seems to have sorted itself out now, which is a relief. I'm really full but have to find a way to eat another 200cals :eek: sure I will sort myself out. I can't stop going to the loo either...:eek: water, water water everywhere.....lol. No other updates tonight? PP how did you get on?
Hi VFL - are you not aware there is a hosepipe ban!!! Stop drinking and let the rest of us feel our paddling pools up :8855: If you are only eating raw foods - does that mean only fruit and veg? (or am I being completely thick I'm normally stupid but this heat and sleep deprivation are making my symptoms a lot worse)

Well done on the 1lb off x SIZE 14 THAT's as good as a size zero in my world!

I managed another pound today at WI. :D
Well done Purple - another great loss x

Yes V4L, me! It totally screwed my computer up at work yesterday :eek: I did get a security warning when I clicked the minis link to get onto the forum, but because the firewalls etc are so high at work, I ignored it and carried on! lol I then spent the rest of the afternoon swearing at my computer because it was doing all sorts of strange things. lol Anyway, I ran a scan and I had picked up a Trogan...................from minis!! :eek: I don't think I'll be ignoring warnings again :eek: lol

Good morning everyone :D Sorry wasn't around yesterday. As you know Mr Trogan stuffed up my minis time during work and I was outside playing with the dogs and cooling down last night! lol

I'm off work for 6 days after today :D So excited at the prospect of having some time at home :D lol
Blimey we wouldn't get away with Minimins at the Council - and Trojans I think I'd have been dismissed on the spot!

What a fantastic week to have off work! Hope you are making the most of it ... know you you are building an extension :rotflmao:

Right chaps, I am on my way. I am please to report my first week on the plan has given me a loss of 3lb!!
Well done Tawny - that's a brilliant loss x

Hi Ellen go with you heart as the others have said and yes a huge difference even though you are using Miles to hide yourself ;)

Well now my update.... I have had a piggy weekend :break_diet: bit disappointing really I thought the Slimpods had sorted this.
From WI last Wednesday DH B'day, Thursday just didn't want to cook, Friday Singing at a brilliant gig had a subway and 3 cookies afterwards :eek:
Saturday Glorious day in Bath sausage panini for b'fast and various other bad food all day..... Sunday generally pigged out.
Monday back on plan and staying on plan with Monday and Tuesday good sweaty gym sessions:whacky068:

Hope to STS tonight WI but 1/2 would be fab to get my 2st shiney back We will see later :fingerscrossed:
Good Luck my fellow Wed WI's xx
FIngers crossed for you Lynda x

a though hits me. I used to lug this much extra weight around on me!!! And that thought has spurred me on and given me the extra boost I need!

Ref the dress...well I contacted them explaining my disappointment and to cut a long story short I went with a friend today to go look at the dress again, and It's really not as bad as I thought. The worst bit is the back where it gets tied and they are going to replace those bits for free. I still have to pay for it to be dry cleaned but it's NOWHERE near as bad as I thought. Last time I looked at it in the changing room whilst Dexter was nagging and I think I just was expecting perfection (regarding the state of it)... but I'm SO much happier and back to being excited, talk about a roller-coaster of emotion...mental over a dress!!!
What an amazing thought Ellen - I must admit I haven't lost anything like 3 stone but I can see a big difference when I have to walk or even dare I say it...run!

So glad you are back in love with your dress

Not surprised with my erratic and carb filled food - throat has been a teeny bit better today so I'm hoping to see the back of it soon - it gets so sore I currently don't dare swallow due to the pain - last night I fired a decent meal down - need to try and get back into normal eating - luckily I'm not binging on crap food so I'm pleased to maintain as I don't deserve a gain as such

Onwards and downwards I suppose
Poor you Emmey, I imagine the STS was due to the illness, hope you are feeling better soon x

Well I'm back with a 1.5lbs loss... wanted more but happy am am FINALLY into the 16s!!!! Want 2lbs next week for my 3st award! Bring it on!
I know I have already congratulated you but .... WAY TO GO Ellen, isn't being in the 16s again such a buzz...i almost feel skinny :8855:

Well done on your 0.5lbs loss...I couldn't eat pringles cos once they're popped I just don't stop!!! And well done on your Bronze body magic

Stay focused and that 4 stone award will be yours, good luck x

Slimmers prayer.....
Sorry to hear of your gain Lynda, enjoy you week off and thank you for the prayer x

Oh I thought you said someone had stolen your Butler Son lol! was beautiful here today but its suddenly gone very very very grey

My children are away for a whole week!!! And I know its mean but I can't wait...get the kleenex ready on Monday when I really start to miss them

I have a party with my oldies at work on Saturday and then party at my brothers on monday

Really looking forward to the weekend .... then again I haven't considered the food!

View attachment 51117

View attachment 51118

Andrea - your group sound amazing! Wish my group were like that.

That is a fantastic loss and well done on your SOTW and shiny

10ssss - that's anorexic in my house! get in the 9sss and you're out of here lol!

I'm coming to live with you for a week............or two! I want to lose 4.5lb! :8855: I want to know EXACTLY what you have eaten this week!! :giggle:

Your consultant and group sound a lovely bunch :D
My bags are packed too just waiting for Corky to pick me up and we're on our way Andrea x

I bring another 5lb of unwanted flab to the Christmas table, lol, that's 14lb in all - and I'm a Friday weigher - for my sins. xxx
WOW Sprinkles - that's awesome

Dearest Corky, I've had 6 days worth of green days :eek: including one day when I had rice, pasta, pitta bread and potato all in the same day
You lucky moo Andrea - I've had to cut the carbs....haven't had pasta in two weeks:(

LOL I gain weight on green days :( I guess I won't be coming to live with you after all :eek: lol
Me too Corky - going to unpack my bags :wave_cry:

1lb off for me this week :0) slowly but surely 1 stone 8lb gone in 8'weeks :0)

Nat x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's absolutely fantastic Sprinkles. Well done :happy096:

Andrea - your group sound amazing! Wish my group were like that.

You know what, I think they are great. I've said a few things (that I'd like to take back) about them in the past, but as a group they are a really nice bunch of people.

That is a fantastic loss and well done on your SOTW and shiny

Thanks hun x

10ssss - that's anorexic in my house! get in the 9sss and you're out of here lol!

Say you don't mean it Donna :cry: (lol)

3lbs off for me this week - which I am delighted with - only 7 lbs to my Club 10

Good luck to all the other Friday weighers and those weighing in tomorrow xxx

That's flipping brilliant, well done. Club 10 comin' at ya in the next month methinks :fingerscrossed: x

1lb off for me this week :0) slowly but surely 1 stone 8lb gone in 8'weeks :0)

There's nothing slow about 1 stone 8lbs in 8 weeks. Those are brill stats. Well done. x

Back