**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

I bring another 5lb of unwanted flab to the Christmas table, lol, that's 14lb in all - and I'm a Friday weigher - for my sins. xxx
HURRRAH!!!!!! Nice one well done!!! :clap:
Hi VFL - are you not aware there is a hosepipe ban!!! Stop drinking and let the rest of us feel our paddling pools up :8855: If you are only eating raw foods - does that mean only fruit and veg? (or am I being completely thick I'm normally stupid but this heat and sleep deprivation are making my symptoms a lot worse)

Well done on the 1lb off x SIZE 14 THAT's as good as a size zero in my world!

LOL! The water is still running through like a tap turned on. Fruit, veg, nuts, sprouting grains etc. Anything that's not processed or cooked. So no crisps, biscuits, cakes crap basically. Will post what I had tonight which was my favourite dish of the week so far. I could have just sat there making it over and over again! It's hard to get your cals in I will admit unless you are happy to sit eating fruit fruit and more fruit. I like my savoury stuff. There is more info in my diary if you ever get a minute what I have been eating.

3lbs off for me this week - which I am delighted with - only 7 lbs to my Club 10

Good luck to all the other Friday weighers and those weighing in tomorrow xxx

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! YAY! :D Won't let me load any avatars again! :(

1lb off for me this week :0) slowly but surely 1 stone 8lb gone in 8'weeks :0)

Nat x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's a brilliant loss Nat, wow!

Well done Donn & Nat fab losses. You guys are doing our totals a power of good. I'm barely keeping them ticking over. :D

Absolutely NOT true, we are in this together! x

GOOD LUCK SATURDAY SLAYERS (weight that is!) :eek:

This is what I had for dinner, I could have warmed it slightly but didn't even think about it. (I think it's no warmer than 114 so a couple of minutes on a low heat on the stove before nutrients are destroyed)
spaghettimarinara.JPG

It's courgette pasta and a marinara sauce. All raw and TOTALLY lush if I do say so myself ;)

Well done Donn & Nat fab losses. You guys are doing our totals a power of good. I'm barely keeping them ticking over. :D
NO WAY - We are a team - we share big losses and little losses - all for one and one for all xxx

This is what I had for dinner, I could have warmed it slightly but didn't even think about it. (I think it's no warmer than 114 so a couple of minutes on a low heat on the stove before nutrients are destroyed)
View attachment 51249

It's courgette pasta and a marinara sauce. All raw and TOTALLY lush if I do say so myself ;)
OMG that looks amazing! Is the recipe on your diary? VFL I didn't realise you had a diary but I shall find it

Oh I've just remembered I contact LMC earlier in the week cos I noticed she hadn't been about. She's Ok just mega busy and her hubby has had an op. She's not been going to WI's and plan has been hit and miss but she'll be back when it calms down a bit. :D

I was meant to post this update a couple of days back so sorry for the delay. :D

Send her our best if you speak again please. THANK YOU! :)

NO WAY - We are a team - we share big losses and little losses - all for one and one for all xxx

OMG that looks amazing! Is the recipe on your diary? VFL I didn't realise you had a diary but I shall find it

Absolutely we do!
Thanks for the compliment, yep it's on my diary. Will copy and paste here if you like? You would have to use the HEX-B for the evoo and syn the sun dried tomatoes but aside from that FREE! :D

Here is my post from the diary, I put both g and amounts in my recipes as I am keeping track on a cronometer my nutrients/calories and the amounts in brackets are for people who read my diary to get an idea of amounts that I have been using. They aren't written in stone so use what you want. This is just how I fancied making it up. :eek: You don't need a spiralizer to make the pasta just use a vegetable peeler, the courgette will come out like tagliatelle :D
This is my new gadget:
spirulizer.JPG

The BEST dish of the day by a long way and the BEST of the week was my dinner. I really fancied playing with my new gadget making spaghetti so whipped some up and also a marinara sauce that was SO delish (if I do say so myself).
47g sun dried tomatoes (13.5) soaked for a couple of hours
40g red onion (half small one)
71g pointed red pepper (1/2)
193g tomatoes (2 standard sized)
4g garlic (large clove)
5g fresh basil (small handful)
2g dried oregano (1 tsp)
2g cayenne pepper (large tsp)
15ml evoo (tbsp)
Pink salt and black pepper
Blitzed it all in the processor and then left it to meld in the fridge for about an hour. I bet it would have been even more delish if left longer. Honestly it was LUSH.
drool.gif
Hubbie tried it and he liked it, but he had watercress soup that I made for him
biggrin.gif
I could have warmed the sauce gently (not over 114 I think it is) but didn't even think about it. The amount of cayenne I added made my lips tingle but the flavours were popping. If you try anything raw, try making this.

Sprinkled NY 10g on the top (added more as I ate it the pic shows just a sprinkle needed it for my B12 and it tastes nice too!)
Made the spaghetti from 167g courgette (1 average one)

Just a note if you do make it leave it as long as you can in the fridge for the flavours to meld. I think it will last for a few days too. Only add it to the courgette when you are about to eat it as it does go a bit watery when they are added together.
It actually tasted like I was eating pasta. Not in the true sense so I guess it was my eyes telling me that, the texture was oddly similar.
Pasta and courgette don't really have any flavour till something is added so that probably helps too. BUT the brilliant thing was no heavy belly or bloating afterwards.

Last edited:
I bring another 5lb of unwanted flab to the Christmas table, lol, that's 14lb in all - and I'm a Friday weigher - for my sins. xxx

Awesome loss Sprinkles!! Mega well done :clap: I may move in with you for a couple of weeks :D lol

Well done on the 1lb off x SIZE 14 THAT's as good as a size zero in my world!

It IS a size zero in my world!! :8855:

Blimey we wouldn't get away with Minimins at the Council - and Trojans I think I'd have been dismissed on the spot!

I got rid of the Trojans myself, so no need to involve the IT department ;) but I've got some dirt on the IT manager anyway, so I would have survived! LOL

What a fantastic week to have off work! Hope you are making the most of it ... know you you are building an extension :rotflmao:

I was putting the finishing touches to my breakfast bar yesterday - spent 2 flipping hours in B&Q - one on which (or it felt like it!) I spent waiting for a grumpy (honest, he was so grumpy I nearly told him off! lol) man to cut some wood to size for me. Got the bloody wood home and the grumpy idiot had cut it 880mm deep instead of 885mm!! I wouldn't mind but I gave him the measurements on a piece of paper so he'd get them right! I know it's only 5mm difference, but I'm a precision worker (lol) and now I have to do more work to compensate........................it's just a good job I bought myself a jigsaw (my 3 stone pressie to myself :D) while I was there! lol

Oh I thought you said someone had stolen your Butler Son lol!

They'd have a big fight on their hands if they tried to steal him Donna! Infact, I pity any girl who tries! :8855: Only joking about the girl btw :D

My children are away for a whole week!!! And I know its mean but I can't wait...get the kleenex ready on Monday when I really start to miss them

When my butler son was 5 (he's 20 next month :eek:) my parents took him and the other grandkids to Euro Disney. They were only gone 4 day, but I swear I spent 3 of those 4 days waiting for him to come home!! I felt like someone had chopped one of my arms off! lol I did enjoy all subsequent child free intervals though :D

I have a party with my oldies at work on Saturday and then party at my brothers on monday

Really looking forward to the weekend .... then again I haven't considered the food!

Sounds like you have a fab weekend planned Donna :D Enjoy! Never thought I'd say this, but I'm fine with the food (dunno how that's happened, but I like it :D) it's the drink with me. It just sneaks up and ambushes me! lol It always wins.......................but I must admit, I never really have any intentions of trying to fight it off though! lol

10ssss - that's anorexic in my house! get in the 9sss and you're out of here lol!

:8855::8855: Don't worry Andrea! I'm starting a petition to keep you as I type! :8855: Wash you're mouth out Donna! lol

My bags are packed too just waiting for Corky to pick me up and we're on our way Andrea x

Slight change of plan - I'm moving in with Sprinkles :D lol

You lucky moo Andrea - I've had to cut the carbs....haven't had pasta in two weeks:(

Me too Corky - going to unpack my bags :wave_cry:

Carbs hate me too Donna, so you are not alone :D

Come to Sprinkles with me! lol Mind, we might have to cancel that little visit if we find out she's been on the Green plan too! LOL

3lbs off for me this week - which I am delighted with - only 7 lbs to my Club 10

Good luck to all the other Friday weighers and those weighing in tomorrow xxx

Fantastic Donna! Well done on another brilliant loss! That club 10 will be yours very soon :D

1lb off for me this week :0) slowly but surely 1 stone 8lb gone in 8'weeks :0)

Nat x

There's nothing slow about 1 stone 8lb in 8 weeks Nat! You're going great guns! :D Congrats on another lovely loss :clap:

PP you are a fully fledged contributing team member! All for one and one for all! Your losses are just as fab as anyone elses :D Your continued presence (sp) on this thread and the support/praise/encouragement you give to others is a massive contribution, as are your regular losses :D It's not a race - we all lose at a different rate, and you're doing just fine! Thank you x

Oh I've just remembered I contact LMC earlier in the week cos I noticed she hadn't been about. She's Ok just mega busy and her hubby has had an op. She's not been going to WI's and plan has been hit and miss but she'll be back when it calms down a bit. :D

I was meant to post this update a couple of days back so sorry for the delay. :D

Oh dear, I hope LMC's hubby is OK. Hopefully she will be back soon :D Actually there are a few MIA members - I will PM them today :D

View attachment 51249

That looks absolutely delicious V4L :D

************************************************************************************

Good morning everyone!!

My lovely butler son look the dogs out for a 2 hour walk this morning while I languished in bed :D lol ((((butler son))) :D He has diddled me out of 2 hours exercise, but I shall be making up the shortfall later.......................with an intensive workout of my drinking arm! :8855:

I'm reporting in with a 3lb loss this week (actually it's 3.25, but I can't be bothered counting in 1/4's :D) which I am very very pleased with :D I need 1.5lb next week to get my 3.5 stone :D Bring it on! lol

Have a lovely weekend everyone, and good luck to our weekend weighers :D GO GIRLS!

I've just updated everyones losses :D We doing fab :D If everyone could just check their totals on the front page to make sure I haven't missed a vital loss, that would be great :) xx

WTG Corky what a fab loss. Think it's time I moved in with you. :fingerscrossed: for your 3 & half st shiny next week. :D I'm hoping to get my 3 st shiny next week too. :D

I'll get the spare room ready PP :D

:fingerscrossed: for your 3 stone shiny next week :D

Now whereabouts in West Yorkshire was it you said you were. And whats your topple of choice. Wouldn't want to turn up empty handed after all. My suitcase is in the car now a wee trip to the offie and I'm sorted. :D

Tipple of choice is voddy, but I'll drink owt :eek: lol No need to bring any though - Mummsie called last night and brought me some freebies from her jollies :D (it took every ounce of my WI eve willpower not to crack a bottle last night! lol) Drinks on Mummy then! LOL

I'm just off the A1 near Pontefract :D I'll get some ice whacked in the freezer while I keep an eye out for you! :D lol

Tipple of choice is voddy, but I'll drink owt :eek: lol No need to bring any though - Mummsie called last night and brought me some freebies from her jollies :D (it took every ounce of my WI eve willpower not to crack a bottle last night! lol) Drinks on Mummy then! LOL

I'm just off the A1 near Pontefract :D I'll get some ice whacked in the freezer while I keep an eye out for you! :D lol
Oh my fave too can't beat it. I've driven through Pontefract loads of times but never recently. How lovely of your mum to give you pressies. Well done on the willpower. :D Doesn't bode well for tonight though or tomorrows sore head. It's odd the older I get the more the head hurts on less intake. Tis so unfair. :D See ya soon. :D:shifter:

Well done on another amazing loss Corks! x
Your breakfast bar is calling us all to come sit at it and test it out! :D Nice work, I turn my hand to some DIY now and again. Get the booze ready I'm following PP up the motorway....;) Come to think of it I haven't had a drink in months.

Well done on another amazing loss Corks! x
Your breakfast bar is calling us all to come sit at it and test it out! :D Nice work, I turn my hand to some DIY now and again. Get the booze ready I'm following PP up the motorway....;) Come to think of it I haven't had a drink in months.
Oh no If V4L is following me UP the motorway I'm going the wrong way. No wonder it's taking me so long to get there. :doh:

Hi Girls,

Back from my hols but finding it hard to keep up with all the threads and it's not fair to you all to be so sporadic with my posts and updates, so will say tata and sincere thanks and see you all around the site. Good luck with your journey's girls x

Sorry you've decided to leave Lucia and sorry the Curvy to Weapons move seems to have caused some confusion. Glad you got your PC back de-virused. Can I ask how the virus showed up cos I'm worried about mine now I wasn't on here on Monday night but t'internet was still linked up. And now I'm worried that firwall etc hasn't done its work properly. Can anyone give me clues. :D

May I just point out people are under no obligation to stick with challenges etc, nor is there a miniminum number of posts supporting people required before you can ask for support or post about an achievement. I think several of the comments on here are totally unwarranted and go completely against the Minimins ethos. As such I am deleting them. If any party is not happy feel free to contact me direct or any member of Admin.

Starlight

Starlight said:
May I just point out people are under no obligation to stick with challenges etc, nor is there a miniminum number of posts supporting people required before you can ask for support or post about an achievement. I think several of the comments on here are totally unwarranted and go completely against the Minimins ethos. As such I am deleting them. If any party is not happy feel free to contact me direct or any member of Admin.

Starlight

Several comments??! Please elaborate?? Nobody said anyone had to stick to challenges, but what is so wrong with wanting people to contribute to a thread?? Why join if not to support, encourage and participate??

Corkscrew said:
Several comments??! Please elaborate?? Nobody said anyone had to stick to challenges, but what is so wrong with wanting people to contribute to a thread?? Why join if not to support, encourage and participate??

I second this! Nobody says on the thread challenges have to be stuck to, but what we do like it what this thread was made for, which is to congratulate support and encourage others, if your merely here to boast about your loss and not do the following then thats a real shame because this thread an the whole forum is meant to be here to support others, I'm confused as to why corks is getting some backlash for some crap, this thread is made up of great people and great hosts, I don't personally see the problem that's going on here

Corkscrew I'm not going to justify my actions. You know what posts have been removed and their content.

Emmey you possibly haven't seen the deleted posts but the sentiment in them was un necessary. Lycia said she can't participate all that was needed was an acknowledgement of that or it could have been ignored. The comments made weren't necessary

I suggest this thread is put back on track

As I already said ifvanyone is unhappy feel free to pm me.

Last edited:
Corkscrew I'm not going to justify my actions. You know what posts have been removed and their content.

Emmey you possibly haven't seen the deleted posts but the sentiment in them was un necessary

I suggest this thread is put back on track

As I already said ifvanyone is unhappy feel free to pm me.

Emmey is totally aware of the deleted posts - i copied and pasted to somewhere else :D

I'm not asking you to justify your actions Starlight - read the entire thread, it has always been a happy and supportive thread. If you disagree then delete me

Back