**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

I have no need to read the entire thread as a Moderator I'm only concerned in the recent posts which have been flagged up

If this has indeed always been a happy thread I suggest you get it back to that before any further action is deemed necessary

I have no need to read the entire thread as a Moderator I'm only concerned in the recent posts which have been flagged up

If this has indeed always been a happy thread I suggest you get it back to that before any further action is deemed necessary

Whatever........................consider it done indeed :)

Sorry you've decided to leave Lucia and sorry the Curvy to Weapons move seems to have caused some confusion. Glad you got your PC back de-virused. Can I ask how the virus showed up cos I'm worried about mine now I wasn't on here on Monday night but t'internet was still linked up. And now I'm worried that firwall etc hasn't done its work properly. Can anyone give me clues. :D

PP you can run the diagnostic tool on your lappy/pc. It will flag anything up. Your installed programme of choice will have one. HTH x

Emmey is totally aware of the deleted posts - i copied and pasted to somewhere else :D

I'm not asking you to justify your actions Starlight - read the entire thread, it has always been a happy and supportive thread. If you disagree then delete me

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No deleting the Corksters! :( It is a BRILLIANT thread, I don't know what has been said but it's been awesome hanging in here. Everyone is really supportive and lovely! :( OHHHHh MMMMM GEEEE! :sigh:

Oh my fave too can't beat it. I've driven through Pontefract loads of times but never recently. How lovely of your mum to give you pressies. Well done on the willpower. :D Doesn't bode well for tonight though or tomorrows sore head. It's odd the older I get the more the head hurts on less intake. Tis so unfair. :D See ya soon. :D:shifter:

I never really get a sore head PP :D I think it's because i'm well practiced and always keep my hand in :eek: LOL I always manage to find my way home too :D :8855:

Well done on another amazing loss Corks! x
Your breakfast bar is calling us all to come sit at it and test it out! :D Nice work, I turn my hand to some DIY now and again. Get the booze ready I'm following PP up the motorway....;) Come to think of it I haven't had a drink in months.

Ta V4L :D My breakfast bar is at your disposal anytime my dear :D You are more than welcome to park your size 14 ass on my new bar stools :D :8855: I had to laugh at your "Come to think of it I haven't had a drink in months" comment. That's something I will never be able to say :eek:

Oh no If V4L is following me UP the motorway I'm going the wrong way. No wonder it's taking me so long to get there. :doh:

Don't worry PP, tis V4L who's lost her compass :D You're heading in the right direction :D You're taking your time though - are you walking?? :8855: Dinner will be served in 2 hours - look sharp! LOL

HI All,

Hoping you are doing well and had a good week. Any celebrations for the jubliee? Anyway I STS the same this week and I am not surprised since it was not a priority for me this week. Anyway refocus from tomorrow and there is 29 weeks until Christmas!

Have a good week ahead!

HI All,

Hoping you are doing well and had a good week. Any celebrations for the jubliee? Anyway I STS the same this week and I am not surprised since it was not a priority for me this week. Anyway refocus from tomorrow and there is 29 weeks until Christmas!

Have a good week ahead!

Sometimes life gets in the way and throws us off a bit, but well done on a STS. That could easily have been a gain, so you must have done something right somewhere :D

No celebrations planned here Sammy - just enjoying being off work. I think I'm going to do a bit of decorating tomorrow :D

I never really get a sore head PP :D I think it's because i'm well practiced and always keep my hand in :eek: LOL I always manage to find my way home too :D :8855:

Ta V4L :D My breakfast bar is at your disposal anytime my dear :D You are more than welcome to park your size 14 ass on my new bar stools :D :8855: I had to laugh at your "Come to think of it I haven't had a drink in months" comment. That's something I will never be able to say :eek:

Don't worry PP, tis V4L who's lost her compass :D You're heading in the right direction :D You're taking your time though - are you walking?? :8855: Dinner will be served in 2 hours - look sharp! LOL

Ta for the invite, how do you know I don't live in London? I would be driving UP the motorway then...the fact I live in Lancashire and would be driving ACROSS has nothing to do with it :8855:

Well done on STS Sammy! :) No ''celebrations'' here, I detest the RF. What about you or in your neck of the woods?

Well done on the STS Sammy. So much better than a gain. I don't have any plans for the Jubilee but just enjoying the time off work. :D Is there anything going on for it where you are in Singapore?

Sometimes life gets in the way and throws us off a bit, but well done on a STS. That could easily have been a gain, so you must have done something right somewhere :D

No celebrations planned here Sammy - just enjoying being off work. I think I'm going to do a bit of decorating tomorrow :D

Ta for the invite, how do you know I don't live in London? I would be driving UP the motorway then...the fact I live in Lancashire and would be driving ACROSS has nothing to do with it :8855:

Well done on STS Sammy! :) No ''celebrations'' here, I detest the RF. What about you or in your neck of the woods?

Hi All,

STS is good. I haven't been well on and off and last week my health took priority. Jubliee celebrations are active in the British Association and the British Club here in Singapore. I'm a member of the BA but not that active since I'm working full time. I think there is a ball, a lunch, an afternoon tea etc all this week. There is a gala dinner on Friday night which I'm going to since it's the only one I can go too! I'm curious as it is held at the British High Commissioners' home so got to get in there and have a nose! :)

Have a good week ahead. It's going to be full on with exercise zumba X 3, tango and a disco on Saturday night. I have decided I can only follow the plan and if I'm hungry fruit and more veg and use my syns. I have to do this now as I never will.....

I already knew you lived in Lancashire, that's how I knew you didn't live in London :p :D All you need to do is get a back wheel put on that exercise bike of yours and you'll be here in no time at all! :8855:

Hi All,

STS is good. I haven't been well on and off and last week my health took priority. Jubliee celebrations are active in the British Association and the British Club here in Singapore. I'm a member of the BA but not that active since I'm working full time. I think there is a ball, a lunch, an afternoon tea etc all this week. There is a gala dinner on Friday night which I'm going to since it's the only one I can go too! I'm curious as it is held at the British High Commissioners' home so got to get in there and have a nose! :)

Have a good week ahead. It's going to be full on with exercise zumba X 3, tango and a disco on Saturday night. I have decided I can only follow the plan and if I'm hungry fruit and more veg and use my syns. I have to do this now as I never will.....

Enjoy your snoop around the High Commessioners home :D

You can do this Sammy :) I hope you're feeling much better now x

Hi Girls,

Back from my hols but finding it hard to keep up with all the threads and it's not fair to you all to be so sporadic with my posts and updates, so will say tata and sincere thanks and see you all around the site. Good luck with your journey's girls x
Hi Lucia Lucia - sorry to hear you are leaving, there really is no pressure to post on a daily basis, for those of us around we like a bit of banter - I myself post rarely on my workdays Tues-Thurs, good luck in your journey, donnax

Sorry you've decided to leave Lucia and sorry the Curvy to Weapons move seems to have caused some confusion. Glad you got your PC back de-virused. Can I ask how the virus showed up cos I'm worried about mine now I wasn't on here on Monday night but t'internet was still linked up. And now I'm worried that firwall etc hasn't done its work properly. Can anyone give me clues. :D
Purple - I think you should be ok but it might be worth running malaware on your pc - when i tried to access the site it came up with a big warning saying "malicious trojans have been found on this website, minimins are already aware and are dealing with problems) or words to that effect. Hope that helps x

Several comments??! Please elaborate?? Nobody said anyone had to stick to challenges, but what is so wrong with wanting people to contribute to a thread?? Why join if not to support, encourage and participate??
What is going on? this is the best group on here - everybody here is so supportive and nuts!??!

I second this! Nobody says on the thread challenges have to be stuck to, but what we do like it what this thread was made for, which is to congratulate support and encourage others, if your merely here to boast about your loss and not do the following then thats a real shame because this thread an the whole forum is meant to be here to support others, I'm confused as to why corks is getting some backlash for some crap, this thread is made up of great people and great hosts, I don't personally see the problem that's going on here
HEAR HEAR Ems!

Emmey is totally aware of the deleted posts - i copied and pasted to somewhere else :D

I'm not asking you to justify your actions Starlight - read the entire thread, it has always been a happy and supportive thread. If you disagree then delete me
NO DO NOT DELETE CORKY!!! Starlight - I don't really care for what has gone or or what has been deleted, but this is one of the friendliest, supportive, inspirational Challenge groups on here - everybody is welcome whether they post every hour or once a week. Corky is a magnificent leader and I personally am inspired not only by her weight loss, generosity, wit and encouragement but her stern determination to get us all to the finishing line at Christmas.

HI All,

Have a good week ahead!
Hi Sprinkles - well done on STS, you've had some HUGE losses, maybe your body is just readjusting itself bet you see a big one next week, enjoy the Jubilee, donna x

Feeling outta sorts

Its really odd but I don't feel ill but I don't feel well, kind of a bit drunk - anyway, I went up to bed to watch something as hubby was watching footie on Saturday, fell asleep before 9pm and didn't wake up until 11:30am Saturday (and that was only cos hubby woke me up cos his belly was rumbling lol). Felt really giddy (have had a chest infection beginning of week) so lots of sneezing, coughing, headache, blocked sinuses etc. Went to Tesco did our shopping, settled down to watch the Jubilee Floatilla and woke up 4 1/2 hours later...just about managed to stay awake for the Apprentice Finale (Go Ricky!) before crashing out and waking at about 4:45 this morning...

I do feel better today not as groggy and no dizziness..am off to a Jubilee BBQ today which I am dreading because its Afternoon Tea at midday followed by BBQ at 4pm, we are all taking dishes with us so I have made lots of SW Doner Kebab, SW Coronation Chicken and SW meringues..just hoping I can stay good

I was angelic at the Jubilee BBQ at work on Saturday afternoon - had a cup of tea and a handful of radishes!

Have fun days today, am hoping to be home tonight in time to watch the Jubilee Concert....loving this weather xxx

FRIDAY WEIGHERS :D
Donnajt (Fri WI) 56lb to lose - 9lb lost :wee:

Corky - sorry to be a pain in the a***, but I have lost 11lbs since signing up - just backtracked thru hundreds of messages and I joined in on my first week's WI of 7lbs, have lost 18 in total now

27/4 = 2.5
04/5 = 0.5
11/5 = 2.0
18/5 = 0.5
25/5 = 2.5
01/6 = 3.0
= 11lbs x

donnajt said:

Corky - sorry to be a pain in the a***, but I have lost 11lbs since signing up - just backtracked thru hundreds of messages and I joined in on my first week's WI of 7lbs, have lost 18 in total now

27/4 = 2.5
04/5 = 0.5
11/5 = 2.0
18/5 = 0.5
25/5 = 2.5
01/6 = 3.0
= 11lbs x

Oops! sorry Donna, I must have miss a post :D. I'll alter it in a mo :)

Enjoy your snoop around the High Commessioners home :D

You can do this Sammy :) I hope you're feeling much better now x[/QUOTE]

On the mend, thanks! Looking forward to the gala dinner xx

I'm reporting in with a 3lb loss this week (actually it's 3.25, but I can't be bothered counting in 1/4's :D) which I am very very pleased with :D I need 1.5lb next week to get my 3.5 stone :D Bring it on! lol

Wow, wd Corky, that's a brilliant loss. If I were you I'd be rounding up :8855:

Several comments??! Please elaborate?? Nobody said anyone had to stick to challenges, but what is so wrong with wanting people to contribute to a thread?? Why join if not to support, encourage and participate??

Hear hear

I second this! Nobody says on the thread challenges have to be stuck to, but what we do like it what this thread was made for, which is to congratulate support and encourage others, if your merely here to boast about your loss and not do the following then thats a real shame because this thread an the whole forum is meant to be here to support others, I'm confused as to why corks is getting some backlash for some crap, this thread is made up of great people and great hosts, I don't personally see the problem that's going on here

Hear Hear

Hi All,

STS is good.

Well done on the STS. You are having an energetic week aren't you, sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to try ballroom dancing. You sound like you've got your head around what you need to do to stay on track. You are doing it. xx

NO DO NOT DELETE CORKY!!! Starlight - I don't really care for what has gone or or what has been deleted, but this is one of the friendliest, supportive, inspirational Challenge groups on here - everybody is welcome whether they post every hour or once a week. Corky is a magnificent leader and I personally am inspired not only by her weight loss, generosity, wit and encouragement but her stern determination to get us all to the finishing line at Christmas.

You've got it spot-on there donna, this is exactly how I feel.

Its really odd but I don't feel ill but I don't feel well, kind of a bit drunk - anyway, I went up to bed to watch something as hubby was watching footie on Saturday, fell asleep before 9pm and didn't wake up until 11:30am Saturday (and that was only cos hubby woke me up cos his belly was rumbling lol). Felt really giddy (have had a chest infection beginning of week) so lots of sneezing, coughing, headache, blocked sinuses etc. Went to Tesco did our shopping, settled down to watch the Jubilee Floatilla and woke up 4 1/2 hours later...just about managed to stay awake for the Apprentice Finale (Go Ricky!) before crashing out and waking at about 4:45 this morning...

I do feel better today not as groggy and no dizziness..am off to a Jubilee BBQ today which I am dreading because its Afternoon Tea at midday followed by BBQ at 4pm, we are all taking dishes with us so I have made lots of SW Doner Kebab, SW Coronation Chicken and SW meringues..just hoping I can stay good

I was angelic at the Jubilee BBQ at work on Saturday afternoon - had a cup of tea and a handful of radishes!

Have fun days today, am hoping to be home tonight in time to watch the Jubilee Concert....loving this weather xxx
A cup of tea and handful of radishes!!!!! :angel09:Wowza!! Don't dread your barbecue, sounds like you're going well prepared so enjoy yourself and fun. If you have something non-SW that's what syns or for so enjoy :) Pleased you're feeling better today too. xx

Corky I have fixed my puncture on the exercise bike and will be cycling to Pontefract right.about.now.........ready...set....goooooooooooo! :D

Hi All,

Wow full week of body magic eh? nice one! You go girl! :D :D

Hope you feel better now! :( a cup of tea with radishes, is that the 21st century version of cucumber sandwiches? Ow how very afternoon tea stylee powsh! *she says typing with her pinkie in the air!*

FRESH WEEK fresh results. COME ON MONDAY MELTERS!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOP , found this today thought it rather apt....it's TICKING!! :D
Christmas Countdown 2012 - Find out how many days until Christmas 2012

27/4 = 2.5
04/5 = 0.5
11/5 = 2.0
18/5 = 0.5
25/5 = 2.5
01/6 = 3.0
= 11lbs x

It's quite amazing how your losses have soared since you made your changes Donna :D It's quite comforting to know I'm not the only one who doesn't get along with Mr Pasta and Mr Rice etc! lol It'll be good food to maintain on though once we get where we want to be :D

Corky I have fixed my puncture on the exercise bike and will be cycling to Pontefract right.about.now.........ready...set....goooooooooooo! :D

FRESH WEEK fresh results. COME ON MONDAY MELTERS!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOP , found this today thought it rather apt....it's TICKING!! :D
Christmas Countdown 2012 - Find out how many days until Christmas 2012

LOL at the ticking Xmas coundtdown! :D I saw it and instantly though 'money' I've decided I'm spending all the money on new clothes for me this year - everyone else will have to make do with a card!! :8855: Only joking.........kinda :D lol

I had to go to Asda V4L. Was low on veggies and stuff - do hope you didn't arrive whilst I was out? :D

Just done a quick add up and our team total now currently stands at 13 stone 11lb lost! :woohoo:

Hopefully once the festivities are over, we can add a bit more to it :D

Hope everyone is having a fab bank holiday weekend and enjoying the time off work................if you're lucky enough to be off work that is :D

Back