**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

LOL at the ticking Xmas coundtdown! :D I saw it and instantly though 'money' I've decided I'm spending all the money on new clothes for me this year - everyone else will have to make do with a card!! :8855: Only joking.........kinda :D lol

I had to go to Asda V4L. Was low on veggies and stuff - do hope you didn't arrive whilst I was out? :D

Just done a quick add up and our team total now currently stands at 13 stone 11lb lost! :woohoo:

Hopefully once the festivities are over, we can add a bit more to it :D

Hope everyone is having a fab bank holiday weekend and enjoying the time off work................if you're lucky enough to be off work that is :D
Typical I turned round when I got to inverness cos I was going the wrong way. Made my way back down past home and all the way to your's and you were darn well out. Now I've had to go all the way back up home. :( What a fab total we have. Go Team Tinsel :D

Typical I turned round when I got to inverness cos I was going the wrong way. Made my way back down past home and all the way to your's and you were darn well out. Now I've had to go all the way back up home. :( What a fab total we have. Go Team Tinsel :D

:8855::8855: I'll leave a key under the mat next time :D lol

Or just break a window! :)

That's just vandalism! :eek::eek: Mind, it would be one less window to clean :D lol

Did anyone watch the concert thingy on telly last night?? Am I the only one who thought it was largely rubbish of the cr*p singing variety? :D I think I'm guilty of expecting these 'stars' to actually be good at what has made them alot of money! lol The most cringe worthy moment for me was Madness on the roof! :8855:

Corkscrew said:
That's just vandalism! :eek::eek: Mind, it would be one less window to clean :D lol

Did anyone watch the concert thingy on telly last night?? Am I the only one who thought it was largely rubbish of the cr*p singing variety? :D I think I'm guilty of expecting these 'stars' to actually be good at what has made them alot of money! lol The most cringe worthy moment for me was Madness on the roof! :8855:

I had a WTF moment all the way through the hoola hoop performance! Lol! Fell asleep about 10 - woke up at 11 and went to bed lol

I had a WTF moment all the way through the hoola hoop performance! Lol! Fell asleep about 10 - woke up at 11 and went to bed lol

:8855: I had a long string of WTF moments :D lol

:8855::8855: I'll leave a key under the mat next time :D lol
OK I'll remember to check next time. :D

Or just break a window! :)
Couldn't do that, I'm a good girl me. :D

Ooop I appear to forgotten to watch any of it. Actually read the listed artists and thought is there something I can paint so I can watch it dry. ;) Somehow repeats of CSI and NCIS (Mark Harmon YUMM) managed to hold my attention till The Walking Dead came on. :D

Oh no they weren't on the list I read. I've missed out now. :cry:

:8855: I had a long string of WTF moments :D lol
Maybe I should have watched it sounds like I missed a treat. :cry:

Hope everyone is having a good day. :D

Hellooooo - am back, thanks for your message Corky xx

________________________________________________________________________________

Guess what ......... That is my line drawn and I am restarting today at a shocking 14 st 4 lbs (not so shocking when my start weight in December was just over 16 st!!) but I just lost my focus and have had a horrendously boozy and gutsy weekend (was good though :)) - I blame the Queen hahaha.

Is it only me who loved the jubilee concert?? It helped being as drunk as a skunk and blasting the volume through surround sound - sure whole village must have heard it!

Anyway back to plan and quite relieved.......am having HM SW meal of sticky turkey with orange served with broccoli adapted from this month's SW mag. Have vowed to give up alcohol until my holiday - 51 days away! The booze sabotages my resolve so it's got to go and if I don't lose a stone my size 16 shorts won't fit and I am not buying more size 18's so wish me luck with this gang!

Sorry for losing the plot - anyone else restarted??

Corks, please will you reset my figures ........ Now weighing in on Tuesdays and still going for the 4 stone challenge xxxxxxx

Have a great day and week team tinsel :)

dextersmum said:

________________________________________________________________________________

Guess what ......... That is my line drawn and I am restarting today at a shocking 14 st 4 lbs (not so shocking when my start weight in December was just over 16 st!!) but I just lost my focus and have had a horrendously boozy and gutsy weekend (was good though :)) - I blame the Queen hahaha.

Is it only me who loved the jubilee concert?? It helped being as drunk as a skunk and blasting the volume through surround sound - sure whole village must have heard it!

Anyway back to plan and quite relieved.......am having HM SW meal of sticky turkey with orange served with broccoli adapted from this month's SW mag. Have vowed to give up alcohol until my holiday - 51 days away! The booze sabotages my resolve so it's got to go and if I don't lose a stone my size 16 shorts won't fit and I am not buying more size 18's so wish me luck with this gang!

Corks, please will you reset my figures ........ Now weighing in on Tuesdays and still going for the 4 stone challenge xxxxxxx

Nice line! It's safe to say that you wouldn't have been te only one having too much to drink this weekend - I for one have tried to make extra effort with food in order to make up for my boozing lol we do still have to live though - a maintain will suit me fine tomorrow to be honest - I know I can lose on this plan and you obviously can too and have done so well already - welcome back and good luck!

Ooop I appear to forgotten to watch any of it. Actually read the listed artists and thought is there something I can paint so I can watch it dry. ;) Somehow repeats of CSI and NCIS (Mark Harmon YUMM) managed to hold my attention till The Walking Dead came on. :D

Oh no they weren't on the list I read. I've missed out now. :cry:

Maybe I should have watched it sounds like I missed a treat. :cry:

Hope everyone is having a good day. :D

:8855: your paint drying comment really made me chuckle PP! LOL If only I had thought of that instead of wasting hours of my life watching it! LOL

I don't think you missed anything PP, but I'm sure you can catch it all on repeat somewhere...............when you've run out of things to paint! LOL

Ahhhhhh I think I know where I went wrong now!! I wasn't drunk enough to appreciate the concert! :8855: *writes note to self - must drink more* :giggle: Ahhhh if only that was possible :D

:woohoo: Lovely to see you back Dex :D It felt sooooo wrong PMing you - I felt like a member of the gestapo brandishing a SW stick! lol Glad I did now though because you're back :D:)

Nice line you have drawn too! It makes me wish I had done some line drawing last time I lost weight, instead of continuing my lifelong habit of gaining the whole lot back and having to start again! lol So a big, mahoosive well done to you, for coming back and restarting with renewed enthusiasm :D

You can do this Dex, we all can :D Why can we do it?? Because we can do anything we set our minds to :D

Consider your stats and your WI day reset my lovely :D Welcome back and good luck! Let operation Florida commence! :D

Nice line! It's safe to say that you wouldn't have been te only one having too much to drink this weekend - I for one have tried to make extra effort with food in order to make up for my boozing lol we do still have to live though - a maintain will suit me fine tomorrow to be honest - I know I can lose on this plan and you obviously can too and have done so well already - welcome back and good luck!

Safe as houses I'd say Ems. I for one am as guilty as the proverbial sinner of over indulgence in the boozy variety this weekend :eek: My usual 'one' boozy night quite mysteriously (I'm calling in the detectives as I type! lol) morphed into 3!! :8855: Old Lizzy has alot to answer for :D I'm not even a great fan of Royalty (loves Wills and Harry though) and padgentry per say, with me it's just any excuse to crack open a bottle and celebrate an extra day off work! :8855:

Well done for making wise food choices to minimise the damage Ems. I've done the same :innocent0002: but due to the volume of liquid consumed, I'm looking at a STS next WI.................if I'm lucky :fingerscrossed: BUT, like you said, and like I'm always pointing out to others, we have to live and enjoy our lives :D

Welcome back DM. You're not alone in going off plan this weekend, I think there's a lot of it about. :D

Yup, it could even be an epidemic! :8855:

Thank you guys for your encouragement and support. Just been for a blow with the dog and had a banana and apple for my snack. Lunch for tomorrow sorted - leftovers from today :)

Planning omelette and mushrooms for tea. Just obsessing over food which is normal for me hahaha

My liver may go into shock tonight......no more booze for a good while!

Thanks again gang and Corks was lovely to hear from you definitely not Gestapo just a caring friend. We can all do this together xxxxx

jo-85 said:
hi lovely ladies. am back off the holibops :cry:and enjoying my last few hours of freedom before fully back down to earth and back to whatever chaos awaits me at work tomorrow! hope your all well and have had a lovely long weekend x

Welcome back Jo!

Hello, firstly thankyou Purple Patsy for posting the message re. my not being about. just briefly on to say that due to circumstances such as my OH recovering from his op, and not being able to come home as he can't manage stairs atm, i am constantly backwards and forwards atm between home and my mum-in-laws. also have holidays coming up, and my sister-in-laws wedding at the end of the month. (Far too much on for me to cope! argh!) i will not be around for WI's again until 8th July :eek: (back from hols late on 1st July, and am a morning weigher) hope the scales will be nice to me. not particularly on plan, but not overdoing it either. made my first ever SW strawberry cheesecake today, and the bit i had was lush! and there's leftovers! (so not like me :eek:)

hi lovely ladies. am back off the holibops :cry:and enjoying my last few hours of freedom before fully back down to earth and back to whatever chaos awaits me at work tomorrow! hope your all well and have had a lovely long weekend x

Flipping heck! That went quick :eek: Welcome back Jo :D Hope you had a fab time :)

Hello, firstly thankyou Purple Patsy for posting the message re. my not being about. just briefly on to say that due to circumstances such as my OH recovering from his op, and not being able to come home as he can't manage stairs atm, i am constantly backwards and forwards atm between home and my mum-in-laws. also have holidays coming up, and my sister-in-laws wedding at the end of the month. (Far too much on for me to cope! argh!) i will not be around for WI's again until 8th July :eek: (back from hols late on 1st July, and am a morning weigher) hope the scales will be nice to me. not particularly on plan, but not overdoing it either. made my first ever SW strawberry cheesecake today, and the bit i had was lush! and there's leftovers! (so not like me :eek:)

There's leftovers??? :drool: I'll be there in 10 mins! lol

Nice of you to pop in LMC :) Sounds like you're meeting yourself coming back with all you have on your plate atm! I hope your OH makes a swift recovery and things settle down a bit for you very soon. :)

Flipping heck! That went quick :eek: Welcome back Jo :D Hope you had a fab time :)

Thanks corks I had a brilliant time thanku, paris was amazing and was lovely to see my aunt and uncle and there lovely new house. oh and bet it went faster for me than u! :) x

Back