**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

hi lovely ladies. am back off the holibops :cry:and enjoying my last few hours of freedom before fully back down to earth and back to whatever chaos awaits me at work tomorrow! hope your all well and have had a lovely long weekend x
Welcome back Jo. :D

Hello, firstly thankyou Purple Patsy for posting the message re. my not being about. just briefly on to say that due to circumstances such as my OH recovering from his op, and not being able to come home as he can't manage stairs atm, i am constantly backwards and forwards atm between home and my mum-in-laws. also have holidays coming up, and my sister-in-laws wedding at the end of the month. (Far too much on for me to cope! argh!) i will not be around for WI's again until 8th July :eek: (back from hols late on 1st July, and am a morning weigher) hope the scales will be nice to me. not particularly on plan, but not overdoing it either. made my first ever SW strawberry cheesecake today, and the bit i had was lush! and there's leftovers! (so not like me :eek:)
OMG how are you coping with not driving and all, how near are the inlaws. How's hubby doing mending nicely I hope. Now where was you said you lived again cos I bet I could beat Corky to the cheesecake. :D :8855:pop by when you get a mo and say HI. :D

lil miss chatterbox said:
Hello, firstly thankyou Purple Patsy for posting the message re. my not being about. just briefly on to say that due to circumstances such as my OH recovering from his op, and not being able to come home as he can't manage stairs atm, i am constantly backwards and forwards atm between home and my mum-in-laws. also have holidays coming up, and my sister-in-laws wedding at the end of the month. (Far too much on for me to cope! argh!) i will not be around for WI's again until 8th July :eek: (back from hols late on 1st July, and am a morning weigher) hope the scales will be nice to me. not particularly on plan, but not overdoing it either. made my first ever SW strawberry cheesecake today, and the bit i had was lush! and there's leftovers! (so not like me :eek:)

Poor u hunni u have way more than most humans could cope with at once. I hope things start to improve for you and get easier.

Oh and I love cheesecake! :) x

Well I have had way too much to drink the last 4 days - so here's my big fat line and hopes for a STD tomorrow! Line drawn an will be sober till I go of on my holidays to Newquay on Sunday - then I plan to be extra good with food but can't say the same about drink - once I'm back it's full steam ahead for weightloss! Maintaining is suiting me just fine at the mo!

Good luck all! Here's to getting back to normal!

Emmey1 said:
Well I have had way too much to drink the last 4 days - so here's my big fat line and hopes for a STD tomorrow! Line drawn an will be sober till I go of on my holidays to Newquay on Sunday - then I plan to be extra good with food but can't say the same about drink - once I'm back it's full steam ahead for weightloss! Maintaining is suiting me just fine at the mo!

Lmfao! I mean STS NOT STD!!! Hahahahaaaaa

Thanks corks I had a brilliant time thanku, paris was amazing and was lovely to see my aunt and uncle and there lovely new house. oh and bet it went faster for me than u! :) x

Lucky you having rellies with a house in Paris :D Don't know why, butI thought you'd gone to Ibiza! lol Glad you had a fab time :D

Now where was you said you lived again cos I bet I could beat Corky to the cheesecake. :D :8855:pop by when you get a mo and say HI. :D

Darn it!! Even I know Central Scotland is waaaaaaay closer to South East Scotland than flipping West Yorkshire! Guess you'll get first dabs on the cheesecake then PP :D lol

Oh and I love cheesecake! :) x

No chance Jo, you're even further away than me! :8855: There'll only be crumbs left by the time we make it up there! lol

Lmfao! I mean STS NOT STD!!! Hahahahaaaaa

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! I nearly fell off my chair laughing at that! Soooooo funny! :8855: *cough - composes self* :fingerscrossed: your sexual health is in tact for tomorrows WI :D :8855:

Emmey1 said:

Well done for drawing the line especially prior to hols would be easy to think Ahhh just blow it until after hols now. I was much like u before I went away and now feeling focused and looking forward to getting back on it :) oh and I love newquay!!!

Corkscrew said:
Lucky you having rellies with a house in Paris :D Don't know why, butI thought you'd gone to Ibiza! lol Glad you had a fab time :D

No chance Jo, you're even further away than me! :8855: There'll only be crumbs left by the time we make it up there! lol

They don't actually live in Paris they're about 3.5 hours from there actually in a little village. It's lovely but very quiet not at all like Ibiza with one bar, a bakery, loads of fields altho a few animals!!!! :)

Can't believe you would only leave me crumbs of the cheesecake and not even one strawberry!! Hmmph!! X

jo-85 said:
Well done for drawing the line especially prior to hols would be easy to think Ahhh just blow it until after hols now. I was much like u before I went away and now feeling focused and looking forward to getting back on it :) oh and I love newquay!!!

They don't actually live in Paris they're about 3.5 hours from there actually in a little village. It's lovely but very quiet not at all like Ibiza with one bar, a bakery, loads of fields altho a few animals!!!! :)

Can't believe you would only leave me crumbs of the cheesecake and not even one strawberry!! Hmmph!! X

Bit rude to not even leave you some speedy strawberries!

Team......just posting really quickly to let you all know that first day back on plan has been a success xxxx

Whoop whoop another 3.5lb off! 1.5stone award! X chuffed!

Not been on lately due to family crap. Mind with court etc...well i walked into shop n it was front fecking page of the evening news on friday. His face was all over it. So tht was a blow. But i had a night out tht night but just couldnt enjoy myself. But hes faceing jail so hopefully thts it finished!

My three yr old burst her chin open on saturday morning! So tht was a trip to sick kids! Silly little monkey! Fell out bed.... Yeah right i think she was being naughty in the room! Ooo just member we took her for toy n lunch n i got pizza hut... Totally forgot (due to slight hangover) but im so chuffed with weight lose!

Hope u all r well and get a good lose! X

Hellooooo - am back, thanks for your message Corky xx

________________________________________________________________________________

Guess what ......... That is my line drawn and I am restarting today at a shocking 14 st 4 lbs (not so shocking when my start weight in December was just over 16 st!!) but I just lost my focus and have had a horrendously boozy and gutsy weekend (was good though :)) - I blame the Queen hahaha.

Is it only me who loved the jubilee concert?? It helped being as drunk as a skunk and blasting the volume through surround sound - sure whole village must have heard it!

Anyway back to plan and quite relieved.......am having HM SW meal of sticky turkey with orange served with broccoli adapted from this month's SW mag. Have vowed to give up alcohol until my holiday - 51 days away! The booze sabotages my resolve so it's got to go and if I don't lose a stone my size 16 shorts won't fit and I am not buying more size 18's so wish me luck with this gang!

Sorry for losing the plot - anyone else restarted??

Corks, please will you reset my figures ........ Now weighing in on Tuesdays and still going for the 4 stone challenge xxxxxxx

Have a great day and week team tinsel :)

Hellllo! welcome back and have at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D You CAN do this! x

hi lovely ladies. am back off the holibops :cry:and enjoying my last few hours of freedom before fully back down to earth and back to whatever chaos awaits me at work tomorrow! hope your all well and have had a lovely long weekend x

Hullo!! Glad you had a lovely time, welcome back to the Team Tinselers! :D

Sh!t, lot on your plate, "keep calm and carry on" I have on my laptop, "No I won't keep calm and you can F*ck Off" and no my mother hasn't seen it :eek: she would wash my mouth out and clip me round the ear. Welcome back though hon!!

Team......just posting really quickly to let you all know that first day back on plan has been a success xxxx

HURRRAAHH!!!!!

Not been on lately due to family crap. Mind with court etc...well i walked into shop n it was front fecking page of the evening news on friday. His face was all over it. So tht was a blow. But i had a night out tht night but just couldnt enjoy myself. But hes faceing jail so hopefully thts it finished!

My three yr old burst her chin open on saturday morning! So tht was a trip to sick kids! Silly little monkey! Fell out bed.... Yeah right i think she was being naughty in the room! Ooo just member we took her for toy n lunch n i got pizza hut... Totally forgot (due to slight hangover) but im so chuffed with weight lose!

Well done on the loss BRAVO but sorry to hear about your other news :( Lots on your plate too! :(

Sorry to post again! Just noticed my bmi is under 50! Well chuffed!

Nice one! :) well done again!

3lb off for me today. Which was a surprise as I'm constipated somewhat. Yep you heard that right, a constipated VEGAN :eek:. It's the raw plan I am following, need to eat more fruit, I have to laugh or I would cry. Are you freakin' kiddin' or what?!! I am a walking grocery shop :8855:Not been constipated in YEARS. No bloating so that's good. On a good note my tummy has never been as flat, I seem to have approval by my digestive system in the main (hence the flat tummy) the peeing for England has ceased too. Oh and I can get in a pair of combats that wouldn't fasten up last week. Going to carry on with it as I like it.
Hope the rest of the Tuesday gang are doing well. :D
For tomorrow Wednesday Warriors, have at it! :D

Oh forgot found this today on the old tinternet. As always 'a pinch of salt' is required but see what you think
http://nutrition.about.com/library/blwatercalculator.htm

Last edited:
Yeay :D

Well done on the loss and BMI and hope the wee one is OK. Hope the court stuff is now sorted. :D

3lb off for me today. Which was a surprise as I'm constipated somewhat. Yep you heard that right, a constipated VEGAN :eek:. It's the raw plan I am following, need to eat more fruit, I have to laugh or I would cry. Are you freakin' kiddin' or what?!! I am a walking grocery shop :8855:Not been constipated in YEARS. No bloating so that's good. On a good note my tummy has never been as flat, I seem to have approval by my digestive system in the main (hence the flat tummy) the peeing for England has ceased too. Oh and I can get in a pair of combats that wouldn't fasten up last week. Going to carry on with it as I like it.
Well done on the loss. Sorry for the other not at all pleasant but I'm sure it will resolve itself soon. :D

Just noticed my stats, am I becoming predictable?!! :giggle:Into the 11's now. 2stone 1lb lost. 1stone 1lb thanks to Team Tinsel! Thanksss yoooooous xox

Well done Dex :D

Well done on another fantastic loss MS :D Sorry to hear about your other stuff, but hopefully the worse is now behind you and things will settle back to an even keel soon x Hope your little girl is ok now too :)

Sorry to post again! Just noticed my bmi is under 50! Well chuffed!

Well done on that too! You're going great guns :D

Oh forgot found this today on the old tinternet. As always 'a pinch of salt' is required but see what you think
Water Calculator - How Much Water To Drink a Day

Well done on another fantastic loss V4L :) Congrats on the combat NSV and the flat stomach :D

Just noticed my stats, am I becoming predictable?!! :giggle:Into the 11's now. 2stone 1lb lost. 1stone 1lb thanks to Team Tinsel! Thanksss yoooooous xox

................and congrats on cracking into another stone! Awesome - well done x

Good morning Tinsellers :D

Back to work for me today.................not looking forward to it at all :( Would love to stay home...........until about November! :8855:

On a positive note though, it will be nice to get back into a routine again. Couldn't get to sleep last night, was still awake at 3am :eek: So by my reckoning I've had about 3 hours sleep! lol I may just fall asleep in my lunch later :D

Have a good day everyone, and good luck to our Wednesday weighers :)

3lb off for me today. Which was a surprise as I'm constipated somewhat. Yep you heard that
For tomorrow Wednesday Warriors, have at
Water Calculator - How Much Water To Drink a Day

Well done lovely - great loss .......... Amayzzing xxxxx

Checked out your link and liked it - I am soooo not drinking enough water - gonna start trying to up it from today.

Do you have a food diary? Intrigued :)

Good morning Tinsellers :D

Back to work for me today.................not looking forward to it at all :( Would love to stay home...........until about November! :8855:

On a positive note though, it will be nice to get back into a routine again. Couldn't get to sleep last night, was still awake at 3am :eek: So by my reckoning I've had about 3 hours sleep! lol I may just fall asleep in my lunch later :D

Have a good day everyone, and good luck to our Wednesday weighers :)

Morning Corky and team :)

Dreading work as well Grrrrr but soooo glad to be back on plan and least it's a short week!

Hope everyone has a good day xxxxxx

I have to report a 2lb gain, but I know why! Al and I decorated K's room this weekend, so I have not had a proper meal since Saturday. To top it all, Thursday and Friday I was laid up with a migraine! Not a good week at all, but it will all be off by next week.

Back