**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Tawny75 said:
I have to report a 2lb gain, but I know why! Al and I decorated K's room this weekend, so I have not had a proper meal since Saturday. To top it all, Thursday and Friday I was laid up with a migraine! Not a good week at all, but it will all be off by next week.

It'll come
Off pretty easy if that's the case as it just sounds like your body's gone into survival mode with your lack of food so I wouldn't really worry too much! Sometimes not eating can do just as much harm as eating loads of crap - stick with it and you'll see the results next week for sure

dextersmum said:
Morning Corky and team :)

Dreading work as well Grrrrr but soooo glad to be back on plan and least it's a short week!

Hope everyone has a good day xxxxxx

One positive about work is getting back into the routine of eating healthy and not being a home raiding the cupboards!
I am off till the 18th!! Eeeek! Lol

I have to report a 2lb gain, but I know why! Al and I decorated K's room this weekend, so I have not had a proper meal since Saturday. To top it all, Thursday and Friday I was laid up with a migraine! Not a good week at all, but it will all be off by next week.
It'll be gone by next week and so understandable when you've been unweel then busy. :D

One positive about work is getting back into the routine of eating healthy and not being a home raiding the cupboards!
I am off till the 18th!! Eeeek! Lol
Have a lovely holiday hun. :D

Purple Patsy said:
It'll be gone by next week and so understandable when you've been unweel then busy. :D

Have a lovely holiday hun. :D

Thanks PP! I shall try - hope weather stays dry at least!

So this week I am living proof you can still have fun and lose weight lol

I went overboard Saturday and Tuesday with alcohol - but everywhere else food wise I made sure I was crap hot to make up for it - I stuck to speed foods like fruit and salad for breakfast lunches and kept dinners to no syn meals - and I'm pleased to announce I didn't get an STD (lol!!) (joke from previous post)

2lb loss for me! I'm so so chuffed with that as I would have been happy with a sts - I'm not usually a heavy heavy drinker - I've probably drank more this weekend than I have all year lol but I guess my main area was keeping food so good to make up for it

Good luck to the rest of the Wednesday weighers!

Morning Corky and team :)

Dreading work as well Grrrrr but soooo glad to be back on plan and least it's a short week!

Hope everyone has a good day xxxxxx

Yes, I'm glad it's a short week too! It's been totally manic at work today. Only two days left to weekend though :D

Don't worry about it Tawny, it'll be gone in no time at all :)

I went overboard Saturday and Tuesday with alcohol - but everywhere else food wise I made sure I was crap hot to make up for it - I stuck to speed foods like fruit and salad for breakfast lunches and kept dinners to no syn meals - and I'm pleased to announce I didn't get an STD (lol!!) (joke from previous post)

2lb loss for me! I'm so so chuffed with that as I would have been happy with a sts - I'm not usually a heavy heavy drinker - I've probably drank more this weekend than I have all year lol but I guess my main area was keeping food so good to make up for it

Fab loss Ems, well done :D

Have been brilliantly on plan despite being hideous in work today - no good working in a bank after a double Bank Holiday!

Highlight of day was my yummy sticky orange turkey dinner heated up from yesterday - highly recommend :)

Still need to stink more water - will take a bottle with me to work to make sure I guzzle more as not good at making time to get a drink.

Hope everyone else is having a good day xx

Vegan*4*Life said:
3lb off for me today. Which was a surprise as I'm constipated somewhat. Yep you heard that right, a constipated VEGAN :eek:. It's the raw plan I am following, need to eat more fruit, I have to laugh or I would cry. Are you freakin' kiddin' or what?!! I am a walking grocery shop :8855:Not been constipated in YEARS. No bloating so that's good. On a good note my tummy has never been as flat, I seem to have approval by my digestive system in the main (hence the flat tummy) the peeing for England has ceased too. Oh and I can get in a pair of combats that wouldn't fasten up last week. Going to carry on with it as I like it.
Hope the rest of the Tuesday gang are doing well. :D
For tomorrow Wednesday Warriors, have at it! :D

Oh forgot found this today on the old tinternet. As always 'a pinch of salt' is required but see what you think
http://nutrition.about.com/library/blwatercalculator.htm

Well done on the loss chick and I hope the other little problem is sorting itself out!! :) x

Corkscrew said:
Good morning Tinsellers :D

Back to work for me today.................not looking forward to it at all :( Would love to stay home...........until about November! :8855:

On a positive note though, it will be nice to get back into a routine again. Couldn't get to sleep last night, was still awake at 3am :eek: So by my reckoning I've had about 3 hours sleep! lol I may just fall asleep in my lunch later :D

Have a good day everyone, and good luck to our Wednesday weighers :)

Was not a happy bunny going back to work today either :( was a mad day too apparently my caseload of clients were quiet whilst I was of they must have all been waiting til I was back!! :) hope everybody had an ok day! only 2 days til the weekend! X

Tawny75 said:

I'm with the others hun its prob due to under eating and wil sort itself out next week!

Emmey1 said:

Well done ems. Shows how much difference it makes doesn't it as u say even just being "good" imbetween x

0.5lbs off...meh

ellen83 said:
0.5lbs off...meh

It's still a loss Ellen - sorry it's not what you wanted - are you still all over the place feeding you baby? Im sure it'll catch up once you start to level a little - I don't know what else to say - I know it's pants when you dot get what you deserve - is it worth writing a food diary so we can have a look and see what you could be doing better? Just a thought

It's still a loss Ellen - sorry it's not what you wanted - are you still all over the place feeding you baby? Im sure it'll catch up once you start to level a little - I don't know what else to say - I know it's pants when you dot get what you deserve - is it worth writing a food diary so we can have a look and see what you could be doing better? Just a thought

It isn't what I wanted and feeding is still all over the place but no where near as bad, pretty sure it's linked to my shocking water intake too...I can go all day and then think 'Have I actually drank anything?' so have resolved to drink more. Have bought myself a liter water bottle and I WILL be having at least 3 a day. Its really bad of me especially with feeding... So figure if I 100% this week AND up my water I should be on for a good loss. Every little helps and it's better off then on and all that. Not gonna let me get me down, just need to tweak and carry on!

Oh and will post my food diaries up this week... so you can all check to make sure I'm good. Also need to make sure I have my extra hex A's I'm entitled to...and consultant said I could get away with going over my syns but will try the water and hex A's first.

ellen83 said:
0.5lbs off...meh

It's pants ellen when you don't get what u want/deserve but it's still a loss. Is there anything that could have effected it thinking back over it again? There is always a big chance it will come off next week. Chin up chick x

Ok u beat me to it you already have the excellent makings of a plan and a fabulous taking it on the chin attitude. Well done u x

Back on it from the morning. Having a Crabbies Alcoholic ginger beer. Am half way through and already feeling a little squiffy. Shows how much I drink/how much of a lightweight I am lol.

ellen83 said:
Back on it from the morning. Having a Crabbies Alcoholic ginger beer. Am half way through and already feeling a little squiffy. Shows how much I drink/how much of a lightweight I am lol.

Your a cheap round ;) enjoy hun x

Hey thanks for replys... Im no sure how to put multi ppl in same box :-/ lol

Sophie is fine! 5days now n she pulled her stitches off today..l strey strips. Should heal nicely x as for court etc i think im done. I feel great with weight lose etc im not having any of this pull me back. Im a at good stage of my life and im happy! Healthy me for my future and my girls. My grace had her 1st wee visit to her school today! Tears! Im gonna need a box of tissues when its her first day in august!

My OH is a right arse! Moaning coz i baked over 50 cupcake yesterday for the nursery and he only got one! I had none! Hows tht for will power! So he stole my galaxy! Ass! My large galaxy lasts ages now, im so proud of myself! My girls even had a mc donalds yesterday and i had babybel! The smell of their food was actually awful!

Well done wednesday weighers! X 4stone by halloween me thinks!

Back