**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Sorry I've been AWOL this week. Back to work yuck. And p'd off cos although I lost a half pound I missed getting my 3 stone shiny by the other half.:(

0.5lbs off...meh
Well done on you half off Ellen :)

Sorry for your gain Mrs LM wil be gone soon. :D
No shrinkage for me this week :( I got a STD :giggle:
It's what I thought so not too disappointed. Will definitely have a loss next week. No silly weekend celebrations to throw me off course.
I'm with MrsLM and will go for 5lbs. Why not?

MummyS you do make me :8855: just put the smile back on my face. :) xx
Well done on you STD hope the clinic gets rid of it for you. Only kidding. Well done none the less on your STS. :D

I agree, I would like 5lb too this week :)
Me too, However in the real world I would like to get my 3 st shiny. Not a lot to ask a measly half pound. :D

Early home for me today have a terrible pain in my hip that I woke up with not sure I it's a trapped nerve or sciatica but been in agony all day :( but good news it's Friday tomorrow x
Hope you feel better soon. :D

I've seen Wholewheat Tortillas (Uncle Bens I think) and wondered if they could be counted as part HE part syns. I don't have syns online anymore can anyone help me out. :)

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend whatever you may be getting up to :)

Gonna try some new recipes from the lovely girls at my sw group and will post them on here if they are any good :)

I have managed to last from Tuesday morning to this afternoon on only 15.5 syns! Really really want that 5lbs off at next weigh in!

:-D

Purple patsy - couldn't find uncleben's but Old El Paso soft wholewheat tortillas are 10 syns each on all plans. Hope this helps my lovely xx

Ps yay it's the weekend and Corky you can say the 'V' word again ....... Couldn't stick to my no drinkies rule last night so have decided to save it till the weekend (!) What am I like - that didn't last long!! Had no alcohol in the house apart from cider which is far too synful so we shot back to town (yes hubby undid my willpower - think he had a plan - dirty boy!!!) and we had a lovely time watching Uncle Buck for about the millionth time and supping Bacardi and coke.......happy days lol

Hi Ladies - sorry for going AWOL - had a really odd week, felt out of sorts for a few days - then went to BBQ on Bank Holiday Monday and cheated - not badly but I cheated...so I ate beans on toast for breakfast ...got to my Brother/Sis in law's for Jubilee BBQ and had the biggest plate of salad with lemon juice and vinegar...angelic...then had a burger with mustard and ketchup (no bun...still good) and a sausage (WW one...very good)...oh and 1.5 glasses bucks fizz (but resisted the Pimms and boy did it nearly kill me)...then it went a bit wrong...a small slice of pizza followed by I had a quarter of an egg mayo sandwich...then 2 quarters of tuna sandwich (they were so good don't know how I stopped)...then to top it off Sis in law had made this beautiful union jack lemon cake - so I had the smallest of slices with a very big cup of tea and we left without any doggie bags!!!

Its life and I enjoyed it, unfortunately the blow out caused havoc downstairs and I was constipated for 4 days afterwards, the bread gave me stomach ache...

So I was expecting a gain but managed to lose 1lb - so feeling very lucky and I know how hard I will have to work next week to get a loss

Anyway I will catch up later but kids are home and I am desperate to spend some time with them

lots of love xxxx

Donna there's no need to apologise for going AWOL, we all have busy lives, families, jobs, committments etc - You're lovely, chatty and supportive when you are here, and that's all that really matters :D

I have to say, that's not what I would call a blow out :giggle: Quite tame I would say :D Sorry to hear it caused havoc beneath stairs though :eek: Hope you're now sorted down there and that you are feeling back to normal and less 'ood' :)

You did very well to achieve a loss imho, so big welll done on your 1lb loss :) x

Hope your kiddies enjoyed themselves - enjoy having them back :)

Sorry I've been AWOL this week. Back to work yuck. And p'd off cos although I lost a half pound I missed getting my 3 stone shiny by the other half.:(

Well done on the loss PP :) Next week that shiny WILL be yours :D

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend whatever you may be getting up to :)

Gonna try some new recipes from the lovely girls at my sw group and will post them on here if they are any good :)

I have managed to last from Tuesday morning to this afternoon on only 15.5 syns! Really really want that 5lbs off at next weigh in!

:-D

I regularly get through a whole week on 15.5 syns Lisa Marie.............well spent on food that is :eek: I drink the rest..............Oh the shame of it! lol

Trying new recipies is a great idea! Keeps things interesting and motivation levels high :) Ems gave me a new 'something' to try last week - it was so delicious I've had it 3 more times since! :8855: I'm a sod for that though.......find something really yummy, do it to death and them move on to my next fixation! lol

Yeah, if you find any lovely recipies, please do share them :D I'm sure we'd all be very interested in some new ideas :)

Ps yay it's the weekend and Corky you can say the 'V' word again ....... Couldn't stick to my no drinkies rule last night so have decided to save it till the weekend (!) What am I like - that didn't last long!! Had no alcohol in the house apart from cider which is far too synful so we shot back to town (yes hubby undid my willpower - think he had a plan - dirty boy!!!) and we had a lovely time watching Uncle Buck for about the millionth time and supping Bacardi and coke.......happy days lol

LOL @ your hubbies ulterior motive! :8855: Dex this plan has to fit in with how we like to live our lives, and if you like a drink, (like me :D) then in order for us to be able to keep going and lose this weight, we have to figure it into our syns allowance. Most of the time, with only limiting the drinking to one night, it works a treat :D It just goes a bit boobs up when there's bank holidays/holidays/events and stuff that throw a spanner into the works :D

One thing I do, do when a drinking session in on the horizon, is make sure there's some SW food handy so I'm not tempted to eat something bad. Tonight there will be a lovely quorn chilli and a bowl of salad waiting in the wings :D My friends love it when they come round because there's always food on the go! Lol

Anyway, a late good morning to you fellow shrinkers..............or in my case this week STDer :giggle: My mega booze fest over the holiday bit me on the bum and I maintained, which I have to say, I'm really pleased with. I totally expected a small gain, so I'm considering myself very lucky and am determined to get things moving again next week :D

Anyone got anything good planned this weekend?

Well as you asked, this is what I'm doing this evening:
a-night-at-the-movies

(Playing not watching:))

Don't think we've sold many tickets but at that price I'm not surprised!
Does playing the fiddle for a coupla hours count as body magic? :giggle:

Off to rehearse in a bit so probs be back on later tonight. Have a good rest of the rest of the weekend everyone. Enjoy yourselves. xxx

WOW that looks fab Andrea! So we have a musically gifted shrinker among us :D Well done you! :)

Enjoy - and I hope all goes well for you this evening :)

Andrea81 said:
a-night-at-the-movies

Off to rehearse in a bit so probs be back on later tonight. Have a good rest of the rest of the weekend everyone. Enjoy yourselves. xxx

Good luck! That's fab! Hope you have a great time

FORGOT ... I made Pete's Peanut Curry tonight...god its good

Ladies...I have just been handed a copy of Fifty Shades of Grey....if its as good as everyone is saying, I may be missing a tad longer ....

Recipe?

Fifty shades of Grey....I've finished mine last week! OMG is all I can say for now :whistle:oh and I want my own Christian for the weekends!:D Enjoy!

a-night-at-the-movies

Have a lovely evening!

Hey ladies, haven't really been about much last couple of days, we've been on a major ebay fest trying to get funds for the move and also on a hunt for a nice house, have one I like the look of that we are going to call about on Monday, wish me luck!

HI All,

Hope you had a good week and enjoying the weekend so far?

Anyway I lost a pound and thought I would have lost more despite five exercise sessions in the last week.

Another week ahead. Have a good week!

Anyway, a late good morning to you fellow shrinkers..............or in my case this week STDer :giggle: My mega booze fest over the holiday bit me on the bum and I maintained, which I have to say, I'm really pleased with. I totally expected a small gain, so I'm considering myself very lucky and am determined to get things moving again next week :D

Anyone got anything good planned this weekend?
Well done on the STS Corky. :D

a-night-at-the-movies

Ladies...I have just been handed a copy of Fifty Shades of Grey....if its as good as everyone is saying, I may be missing a tad longer ....
Oh that looks fab. Hope it went well.:D

Gonna have to go track that one down on the recipe thread. :D

Recipe?

Fifty shades of Grey....I've finished mine last week! OMG is all I can say for now :whistle:oh and I want my own Christian for the weekends!:D Enjoy!

Have a lovely evening!

Hey ladies, haven't really been about much last couple of days, we've been on a major ebay fest trying to get funds for the move and also on a hunt for a nice house, have one I like the look of that we are going to call about on Monday, wish me luck!
Happy house hunting.

HI All,

Anyway I lost a pound and thought I would have lost more despite five exercise sessions in the last week.

Well done on the pound. They do all mount up. :D

Hope everyone has a great Sunday. :D

Well done to our shrinkers and STD'ers :D Not hoping for a loss on Tuesday as I have had two days off 'plan'. Not going overboard and healthy food but I can only muck about so much before my body tells me, so going from raw to cooked not good for me. Back on today having fresh juices, fruit and a smoothie later. Been drinking nearly 4 litres of water so I can't be too far from a loo at all times.....either that or a bush :giggle:New week tomorrow, good luck everyone!

My friend at work has read that and from what she's told me it's very very steamy :D lol I hope your hubby is prepared for the repercussions :D:8855:

That sounds absolutely yums :drool: I MUST go and search for that one :D

Good luck Ellen :D :fingerscrossed:

HI All,

Well done on the loss Sammy :D It might not be the number you wanted, but it's a loss and it's a good one :D

Did you have a good time at the high commissioners place???

Well done to our shrinkers and STD'ers :D Not hoping for a loss on Tuesday as I have had two days off 'plan'. Not going overboard and healthy food but I can only muck about so much before my body tells me, so going from raw to cooked not good for me. Back on today having fresh juices, fruit and a smoothie later. Been drinking nearly 4 litres of water so I can't be too far from a loo at all times.....either that or a bush :giggle:New week tomorrow, good luck everyone!

V4L, I am in awe of your determination and willpower :D I think you should bottle it and list it on ebay...............I'll buy it for sure! :)

Well done on the loss Sammy :D It might not be the number you wanted, but it's a loss and it's a good one :D

Yes, it was good evening but the menu was a bit disappointing from the selection to the quantity! I think I drank more calories than ate them and I'm not a big drinker! Still lost that pound though :D

Recipe?

Have a lovely evening!

I haven't read it yet, I am do enjoy the black lace books though, I may have to have a look on my Kindle. :)

I know the feeling, i am trying to drink at least 2l as well as my tea and coffee and I need to be near a loo too!

Yes, it was good evening but the menu was a bit disappointing from the selection to the quantity! I think I drank more calories than ate them and I'm not a big drinker! Still lost that pound though :D
Go to the cupboard and pick up a lb bag of sugar and just think, 'I LOST THAT'. It is a good visualiser.

I have had a lovely weekend, Saturday we bought all the accessories for the bathroom and Sunday we went to London for the day, we had Chinese for dinner and I stuck to noodles and rice with not a lot of sauce, we went on the river, on a bus tour and on the London Eye and we walked miles, my pedometer recorded about 8 miles and I did not ache or feel in pain at all, the only time I got out of breath was climbing stairs onto a bridge at the South Bank. It was lovely!

Good luck to all Monday WI's :)

Vegan*4*Life said:

4litres that is a huge amount of water. I have decided I need to get a water bottle to make sure I'm drinking enough the little cups at work make it a chore to drink enough! X
sammyzip50 said:

Sounds like u still had fun and well done on the 1lb :)

Tawny75 said:
I haven't read it yet, I am do enjoy the black lace books though, I may have to have a look on my Kindle. :)

I know the feeling, i am trying to drink at least 2l as well as my tea and coffee and I need to be near a loo too!

Go to the cupboard and pick up a lb bag of sugar and just think, 'I LOST THAT'. It is a good visualiser.

I have had a lovely weekend, Saturday we bought all the accessories for the bathroom and Sunday we went to London for the day, we had Chinese for dinner and I stuck to noodles and rice with not a lot of sauce, we went on the river, on a bus tour and on the London Eye and we walked miles, my pedometer recorded about 8 miles and I did not ache or feel in pain at all, the only time I got out of breath was climbing stairs onto a bridge at the South Bank. It was lovely!

Good luck to all Monday WI's :)

have heard so much about the fifty shades of grey books may have to give them a try. Haven't read the hunger games yet tho!

Sounds like u had a great weekend with plenty of walking, it's so easy to do tho isn't it when your walking around touristy places you don't even notice the miles. X

Back