**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Everyone is enjoying the fifty shades books. Think i may have to buy them! I love cecela ahern books, but read most of them. I have had a wee read on the fifty shades and theybsound like my type of book! Off to the caravan this weekend with my friend somwill b finishing my book then and get into E L James! X

My poor 3 yr old is now ill n spewing all last night. So we chillin on sofa with peppa pig.

Who all drives? Im about to have my first lesson tonight, im so nervous.

Good luck monday ppl! X

MummySelkirk said:
Everyone is enjoying the fifty shades books. Think i may have to buy them! I love cecela ahern books, but read most of them. I have had a wee read on the fifty shades and theybsound like my type of book! Off to the caravan this weekend with my friend somwill b finishing my book then and get into E L James! X

My poor 3 yr old is now ill n spewing all last night. So we chillin on sofa with peppa pig.

Good luck monday ppl! X

Cecelia ahern is one of my favourites too but I've read all of hers now :( hoping she brings a new one out soon.

Hope the little one a little bit better.

Good luck with the driving lesson I remember my first lesson I was so nervous and I'd never been behind the wheel before I couldn't believe it when she let me drive. Is a great feeling tho :)
X

Good luck monday ppl! X

Oh bums! Im going to have to read 50 shades now! lol My friend at work calls it 'orgasm central' :eek: Lol

Hope your 3 year old is feeling a bit better now Tina. I used to hate it when mine was ill :( Mind, I've only got one - decided I didn't want anymore :D lol He's 20 next month and he's had a sickness bug this weekend.....................20 year old I'm still mopping sick up! lol Sorry tmi :eek: He was really poorly though :(

It's 30 years (yes I am that old! lol) since I passed my test and I don't ever remember being nervous - I thought I was invincible at that age :giggle: Good luck though, and let us know how you got on :D

Cecelia ahern is one of my favourites too but I've read all of hers now :( hoping she brings a new one out soon.

Hope the little one a little bit better.

Good luck with the driving lesson I remember my first lesson I was so nervous and I'd never been behind the wheel before I couldn't believe it when she let me drive. Is a great feeling tho :)
X

Oh I love her books Jo! So funny :D

BOO!

Tanned, but fat lol

Think I have put on best part of a stone. It's gonna be a bummer losing weight that I have already lost once lol.

How is everyone? I just don't have the time to try and catch up on 3 weeks worth of posts lol.

Tanned, but fat lol

:8855:

Think I have put on best part of a stone. It's gonna be a bummer losing weight that I have already lost once lol.

How is everyone? I just don't have the time to try and catch up on 3 weeks worth of posts lol.

A stone??? OMG what you been eating?! lol Oh I'm sure it won't be that bad Marie :D It'll mainly be fluid I reckon - give it a week back on plan and most of thaat will be gone :D

Where you been anyway?

It's not far off corky. I havnt been eating huge volumes, unlike other half who has really been packing it away on hols lol. It's over 3 weeks so it works out at 4lb a week. I think it was all the cocktails lol.

I have been to Cyprus. Absolutely brilliant. :)

Okmi tried to reply to two ppl in same post but i dunno how to it hahahaha! Dipit cow! Can anyone explane to me in basic terms hahaha!

Yes i think after all ive heard anout fifty shade i am defo gonna read it! Im more book person and kindle i like to turn the page n the smell lol wierd i no!

Driving went well. Was dreading it becoz in my OH's dad teaching me! But im actually lookingbforward to my next lesson! I found bite point easy i mainly did clutch control n reversed a corner! Go me! I did kinda scream the first time it started moving tho! N my arms were so tense n my grip on wheel lol but yes, i liked it n cant wait to go again hahaha!

My 3yr old kept her lunch down but still a grumpy little moo. She also gave granny the bugs! Eek! X

Just chillin with a cuppa tea then early night. X

jo-85 said:
Welcome back!! You may have surprised yourself. We're the cocktails good tho??!! ;) x

Fabulous. Piña coladas were lush, bit disappointed that strawberry daqaris were not on the all inclusive list!

MummySelkirk said:
Okmi tried to reply to two ppl in same post but i dunno how to it hahahaha! Dipit cow! Can anyone explane to me in basic terms hahaha!

Yes i think after all ive heard anout fifty shade i am defo gonna read it! Im more book person and kindle i like to turn the page n the smell lol wierd i no!

Driving went well. Was dreading it becoz in my OH's dad teaching me! But im actually lookingbforward to my next lesson! I found bite point easy i mainly did clutch control n reversed a corner! Go me! I did kinda scream the first time it started moving tho! N my arms were so tense n my grip on wheel lol but yes, i liked it n cant wait to go again hahaha!

My 3yr old kept her lunch down but still a grumpy little moo. She also gave granny the bugs! Eek! X

Just chillin with a cuppa tea then early night. X

Glad the driving went well it is a great feeling isn't it. Sounds like u did really well too get you reversing round a corner already :)

Glad the little one a Bit better. Enjoy your early night x

HazeyBlue said:
Fabulous. Piña coladas were lush, bit disappointed that strawberry daqaris were not on the all inclusive list!

Strawberry daqaris are one of my faves boo to not being on the list how very dare they! I looooove cocktails there is a great cocktail bar in birmingham city centre which I love going to.

Glad the driving went well it is a great feeling isn't it. Sounds like u did really well too get you reversing round a corner already :)

Glad the little one a Bit better. Enjoy your early night x

I think with being inlaw and he knew id done this with ian (his son) 6yrs ago he just let me do it! I couldnt believe i did it either lol. Im on a kinda high about it lol i cant wait to get another lesson! X

At the end of the post you want to quote you have three options:
1. Reply
2. Reply with quote (which quotes that post only
3. Multi quote (I have highlighted this in the first picture below)

Select as many posts as you wish and the plus sign will turn to a check sign (second picture)

Scroll down to the bottom of the thread and select the button where it says "+Reply to thread" (third picture)

This will open your reply and all of the posts selected should appear inside with the usual [ QUOTE=user,#### ] and [ /QUOTE ] surrounding each individual post selected.

multi quote.png

Thank u! Ill give it a go laters! Well i was half way there just was missing to click +reply to thread! Cheers!

Good luck all u tuesday ppl! X cant see me getting 5.5lb but ive had a happy week so any lose will do! X

Kicking off the Tuesdays gals, I've STS as I predicted. Stoopid head is all over the place at the mo :( Good luck to the rest of Tuesday gals! :)
Glad you had a lovely holiday Hazey! Love driving, you won't regret it! :D

Ooooooh I am excited for tonight! I have been sooooooo good this week after my 1.5lb gain last week. I am really really hoping for my 4 stone award so need 5lbs tonight! Wish me luck :)

I have found that the gorgeous Christian Grey (aka Fifty Shades) has kept me on the straight and narrow by taking my mind off food...hahaha xx

Back