**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Good morning everyone, and good luck to the Friday Tinsellers :D We seem to be diminishing in numbers recently :eek:

Oh it's Friday *does a happy dance* :giggle: ((((weekend)))) lol

I've nearly finished the first 50 shades of grey book, and I'm intrigued enough to want to download the next one :D I just have to see where the story goes! lol It's a very compelling book - mind if my mother was loooking over my shoulder while I was reading it, I think she'd have a pink fit! :8855:

Well it's peeing it down here again. Oh well, at least it's Friday :D

Have a fab Friday everyone :D x

Ahhhh so it's not all New Look stores :D Shame for you though :( Don't blame you for not tackling public transport with 2 nippers either - nightmare stuff - double nightmare if there's buggies involved too :eek: Could you leave your kiddies with your OH one day and sneak into Edinburgh on your own??

Awww bingo with granny :D I went a few time with my granny years ago - mainly to keep her company............well truth be told I didn't want her messing about with buses in the dark at her age so it was an excuse to drive her there so she's be safe! lol At first she just kept telling me to 'keep quiet' so she could hear the caller, then she move on to 'don't you be missing any numbers, I can only watch my own card' :giggle:

I've never bothered with vitamins and stuff Tina - I like to think that I get all I need from the food I eat................may be wishful thinking mind, but it's what I believe! LOL!

Aye my OH will just need to take me! But im gonna get my 2st then go. Pain in bum! Even evan's has been shut everywhere but other side of edinburgh! Makes me feel like the only fatty here lol!

I love the bingo, i have beg my granny to come sometimes hahahaha! Just me n friends most nights! I won a months worth of free bingo it was great! I had just lost my evening job so still getting out house in evening kept me goin for a bit! X

My granny raised me n always made me take vits! My OH isnt fussed on them but he's not the best at eating and is always getting a cold etc. i think i keep pretty healthy! Im ill maybe 2/3 times a year if tht. I no i dont get enough omega so the cod liver oil ill b good.

Anyho, its pissing with rain and me n my buddy off to the caravan this fine day! So i shall speak so u all on sunday night! I need to try memeber the page i left on!!!! Hahaha! 99

Hope u all have a grand weekend x

Morning all!

Been in Newquay camping since Sunday so haven't been around nor fully on plan! However unlike before SW I naturally made good food choices to compensate for the amount of alcohol I drank (which is WAY too much) I had treats like chocolate and ate out a few times, had a 'fry' up for breakfasts so didn't miss out at all

I weighed today as Wednesday is my usual day but I was away and I can report a gain of only 1lb! So how chuffed am I!! I finally feel like I have controll over this food issue and I can enjoy myself without gaining loads!

Anyway enough about me - hope everyone's okay and I'll resume my normal forum chatting service this afternoon :)

Andrea81 said:
Welcome Emma :D

3lbs off for me today :D Not the 5 I'd (stupidly) hoped for but very pleased nonetheless, especially as I've not done hardly any BM this week.
I've just celebrated by spending far too much money on a new bike so raring to go again :D

Woo hoo wtg Andrea 3lbs is fantabulosy :)

Great news about the bike too is it a posh one? I really would love to learn to ride a bike! X

Corkscrew said:
Ooooo 8.30pm :D Party animal! :8855: I can't decide what to make for dinner when I get home form work today. I'm feeling rather uninspired this week and I think bad planning is to blame. I usually have my menu planned out for the week, but I was busy DIYing on Sunday and the 'planning/cooking' got neglected :( Kick me up the ass please someone! lol

Oh that meal looks yummy Jo :D I'll have to get the mag and try that one :D

Well done getting back on plan, it's always a hard thing to do after a holiday I find. You'll be into it after the first couple of days :D

Hope your back feels better soon, in the meantime enjoy daytime telly! :8855:

I like Homes Under the Hammer :D :8855: When I'm lucky enough to be at home during the day I daren't even turn the telly on! I'd get nowt done cos I'm a sucker for any tripe they put on! :8855:

I'm with Andrea on this one your always one for planning it's so not like u! Come on corks before we have to get those sticks and boots out!!

The stroganoff was nice i do like to try new recipes.

As for the daytime tv I do feel that I've lost a few brain cells this last week I even have a routine now of what I watch ?

Corkscrew said:
Good morning everyone, and good luck to the Friday Tinsellers :D We seem to be diminishing in numbers recently :eek:

Oh it's Friday *does a happy dance* :giggle: ((((weekend)))) lol

I've nearly finished the first 50 shades of grey book, and I'm intrigued enough to want to download the next one :D I just have to see where the story goes! lol It's a very compelling book - mind if my mother was loooking over my shoulder while I was reading it, I think she'd have a pink fit! :8855:

Well it's peeing it down here again. Oh well, at least it's Friday :D

Have a fab Friday everyone :D x

Morning corks, happy Friday! It has been kinda quiet for a couple of days people prob busy at work and stuff I'm sure they will be back soon enough :)

A lot of ppl are employing 50 shades I may give it a go! X

MummySelkirk said:
Aye my OH will just need to take me! But im gonna get my 2st then go. Pain in bum! Even evan's has been shut everywhere but other side of edinburgh! Makes me feel like the only fatty here lol!

I love the bingo, i have beg my granny to come sometimes hahahaha! Just me n friends most nights! I won a months worth of free bingo it was great! I had just lost my evening job so still getting out house in evening kept me goin for a bit! X

My granny raised me n always made me take vits! My OH isnt fussed on them but he's not the best at eating and is always getting a cold etc. i think i keep pretty healthy! Im ill maybe 2/3 times a year if tht. I no i dont get enough omega so the cod liver oil ill b good.

Anyho, its pissing with rain and me n my buddy off to the caravan this fine day! So i shall speak so u all on sunday night! I need to try memeber the page i left on!!!! Hahaha! 99

Have a fab weekend x

Emmey1 said:
Morning all!

Been in Newquay camping since Sunday so haven't been around nor fully on plan! However unlike before SW I naturally made good food choices to compensate for the amount of alcohol I drank (which is WAY too much) I had treats like chocolate and ate out a few times, had a 'fry' up for breakfasts so didn't miss out at all

I weighed today as Wednesday is my usual day but I was away and I can report a gain of only 1lb! So how chuffed am I!! I finally feel like I have controll over this food issue and I can enjoy myself without gaining loads!

Anyway enough about me - hope everyone's okay and I'll resume my normal forum chatting service this afternoon :)

Hi ems. Hope u had a great time in Newquay and you didn't get washed away in the rain :)

Sounds like U was so in control and it is coming naturally to you without too much hard work that ruins fun times :)

It'a good to have u back :) x

HI all, I am fed up of being a woman, I have decided I want to wake up tomorrow and be a chap. Last week I had a fab loss, then I wake up yesterday and AF has arrived, I am bloated as all hell and I want to eat my own bodyweight in rubbish.

However I am stronger than these vile hormones and I am trying so hard not to succumb. I am going out walking for half an hour at lunchtime and again tonight despite the rain and I am going to drink my kitchen dry of squash. This will not make me have a gain on Wednesday, It wont! It wont!

If I was 4 years old right now I would be stamping my foot and shouting that it is not fair!!!!:argh:

You do make me laugh Tina! :8855: Have a fab weekend away despite the crappy weather :D

Morning all!

Well done Ems :D

I'm with Andrea on this one your always one for planning it's so not like u! Come on corks before we have to get those sticks and boots out!!

The stroganoff was nice i do like to try new recipes.

As for the daytime tv I do feel that I've lost a few brain cells this last week I even have a routine now of what I watch ?

No Jo, you're right - the lack of planning from me this week is very unusual. Infact it's never happened before :eek: In my defence though, I've been really busy over the weekend, which is when I usually do my weekly planning. No excuse though - I MUST MAKE time this weekend.................and don't want the whip/stick/boot treatment :eek: :8855:

Jo, you need to get back to work before you wake up one day actually 'ON' the Jeremy Kyle show!! :8855::8855:

Morning corks, happy Friday! It has been kinda quiet for a couple of days people prob busy at work and stuff I'm sure they will be back soon enough :)

A lot of ppl are employing 50 shades I may give it a go! X

Have a fab weekend x

Employing 50 shades?? I wouldn't mind 'employing' Christian Grey for an hour or three :D LOL It's a good read Jo - try it :D I downloaded the 2nd book this morning :D

HI all, I am fed up of being a woman, I have decided I want to wake up tomorrow and be a chap. Last week I had a fab loss, then I wake up yesterday and AF has arrived, I am bloated as all hell and I want to eat my own bodyweight in rubbish.

However I am stronger than these vile hormones and I am trying so hard not to succumb. I am going out walking for half an hour at lunchtime and again tonight despite the rain and I am going to drink my kitchen dry of squash. This will not make me have a gain on Wednesday, It wont! It wont!

If I was 4 years old right now I would be stamping my foot and shouting that it is not fair!!!!:argh:

Awwwww Tawny :( Who'd be a woman eh? :confused: I've never, ever suffered any effects from AF, but loads of my friends do, so I know how hard it must be to beat the cravings. Good luck chick :) x

Tawny75 said:

You poor thing it does suck being a woman sometimes x

Corkscrew said:
Employing 50 shades?? I wouldn't mind 'employing' Christian Grey for an hour or three :D LOL It's a good read Jo - try it :D I downloaded the 2nd book this morning :D x

Damn predictive text! I will give it a go currently half way thru a free download at the mo x

HEY! :D thanks, can't wait to see me shrink woo ;) and sorry for the no reply for a few days, been busy hehe! i'm a thursday weigher! i originally had 44lbs to lose, lost 6lbs so far, so 38 left :D :D

Yay! Another Thursdayer. We've been a bit thin on the ground recently so pleased to have another person on this thread to share weigh day with :)

HI All,

Hope you are all having a better time than me. I'm three weeks in and lost 1 pound (weigh 169). The only difference has been a big surge in exercise last week and this week. So two weeks of these three weeks have been full on with exercise with five sessions each week. This week I have done so far: zumba, tango, retro groove and yoga this morning. I have a walk in the Botanic Gardens tonight. Admittedly there has been 2-3 nights off plan overall but really nothing to really to make a big difference. With the exercise alone I thought I would have lost a pound or two without even trying. A friend of mine is saying that it probably is muscle as I do look a bit toned and smaller.

Any thoughts please?

Thanks and have a good weekend....

Emma! said:
HEY! :D thanks, can't wait to see me shrink woo ;) and sorry for the no reply for a few days, been busy hehe! i'm a thursday weigher! i originally had 44lbs to lose, lost 6lbs so far, so 38 left :D :D

Woo hoo x

Andrea81 said:
Yay! Another Thursdayer. We've been a bit thin on the ground recently so pleased to have another person on this thread to share weigh day with :)

We have been a bit thin on the ground ppl must be busy busy hmmmmmm x

sammyzip50 said:
HI All,

Hope you are all having a better time than me. I'm three weeks in and lost 1 pound (weigh 169). The only difference has been a big surge in exercise last week and this week. So two weeks of these three weeks have been full on with exercise with five sessions each week. This week I have done so far: zumba, tango, retro groove and yoga this morning. I have a walk in the Botanic Gardens tonight. Admittedly there has been 2-3 nights off plan overall but really nothing to really to make a big difference. With the exercise alone I thought I would have lost a pound or two without even trying. A friend of mine is saying that it probably is muscle as I do look a bit toned and smaller.

Any thoughts please?

Hi sammy. Have u taken your inches even if u haven't lost any pounds u may be losing inches instead? Also you do tend to retain water when u first start exercise as the muscles tend to hold on to it to repair themselves. I'm sure you will start losing the pounds again soon enuf. Maybe worth keeping a check on the few off plan times tho I know when I think I'm just a bit off plan I keep a check on it and it's more than I think!

Have a good weekend x

sammyzip50 said:
HI All,

Any thoughts please?

You must measure yourself!!
The amount of people I know - me Included who started exercising and finding the scales slow down and feel bad for it only to take measurements and find their actually losing inches - take them

Advice to everyone who starts exercising - don't rely on the scales alone you Must measure too! :)

jo-85 said:
Woo hoo x

We have been a bit thin on the ground ppl must be busy busy hmmmmmm x

Hi sammy. Have u taken your inches even if u haven't lost any pounds u may be losing inches instead? Also you do tend to retain water when u first start exercise as the muscles tend to hold on to it to repair themselves. I'm sure you will start losing the pounds again soon enuf. Maybe worth keeping a check on the few off plan times tho I know when I think I'm just a bit off plan I keep a check on it and it's more than I think!

Have a good weekend x

Oh and Jo is right so you must drink much more water than usual with exercise :)

Damn predictive text! I will give it a go currently half way thru a free download at the mo x

I figured if was predictive text Jo :D It gave me a giggle though! lol

Well done on a cracking start Emma! :D I shall add you to the list on the front page now I know what day you are :D Good luck with the rest of your weightloss journey :D

Good afternoon everyone :D Reporting in with a big fat gain of.................2lb :eek: lol I'm not moaning though as I thoroughly deserve it..........and more truth be told :eek: I think I needed to get it out of my system too??

So--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------that's my line :D and I'm back raring to go and with sparkly, new enthusiasm that magically pinged into life as soon as I stepped off the scales this morning :D lol

I'm soooo motivated that I've declared tonight (my usual vodka bath night :D) a no alcohol area :eek: That's right ladies, you read that right............not a drop of grog will pass my lips until next Saturday :D *polishes halo*

I'm planning my weeks meals as I type, and have taken meat out of the freezer for my cooking day tomorrow :D This tiime tommorow I shall be armed and ready to melt some lard :D lol

Anyone watch footie last night?? I was soooooo surprise we won! lol Go Engeeeeeeeeerland :D lol

Have a fab weekend everyone xx

I figured if was predictive text Jo :D It gave me a giggle though! lol

Well done on a cracking start Emma! :D I shall add you to the list on the front page now I know what day you are :D Good luck with the rest of your weightloss journey :D

Good afternoon everyone :D Reporting in with a big fat gain of.................2lb :eek: lol I'm not moaning though as I thoroughly deserve it..........and more truth be told :eek: I think I needed to get it out of my system too??

So--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------that's my line :D and I'm back raring to go and with sparkly, new enthusiasm that magically pinged into life as soon as I stepped off the scales this morning :D lol

I'm soooo motivated that I've declared tonight (my usual vodka bath night :D) a no alcohol area :eek: That's right ladies, you read that right............not a drop of grog will pass my lips until next Saturday :D *polishes halo*

I'm planning my weeks meals as I type, and have taken meat out of the freezer for my cooking day tomorrow :D This tiime tommorow I shall be armed and ready to melt some lard :D lol

Anyone watch footie last night?? I was soooooo surprise we won! lol Go Engeeeeeeeeerland :D lol

:eek: :eek: :eek: :faint2:
Never, thought I'd read those words, lol
Did someone say football? :giggle: I'l not go off one one (promise) It was nail-biting stuff I really enjoyed it. The people who are being really critical are just sad pessimists and the people who think we are now going to win it are delusional optimists (hope that comment comes back to bite me on the ar$e). Best not to over-analyse the performance I think. Good in parts, bad in parts, but it's tournament football and (it doesn't matter how) we won. 'Nuff said.

Those 2lbs+ will all be gone next week, I'm sure of it, especially with your new-found determination and soberness (don't know if that's even a word)
I'm off out to give my new bike a little whirl, I'm dead excited, like a bairn on Christmas morning :smiley1842: xxx

Did someone say football? :giggle: I'l not go off one one (promise) It was nail-biting stuff I really enjoyed it. The people who are being really critical are just sad pessimists and the people who think we are now going to win it are delusional optimists (hope that comment comes back to bite me on the ar$e). Best not to over-analyse the performance I think. Good in parts, bad in parts, but it's tournament football and (it doesn't matter how) we won. 'Nuff said.

Those 2lbs+ will all be gone next week, I'm sure of it, especially with your new-found determination and soberness (don't know if that's even a word)
I'm off out to give my new bike a little whirl, I'm dead excited, like a bairn on Christmas morning :smiley1842: xxx

I never thought I'd type them, but................................ mission accomplished :D Sobriety rules! lol Looking forward to next Saturday though! :8855:

Yes Andrea, best not to over-analyse the performance, you wouldn't want to confuse me would you? lol Although, as you are aware, I'm fully acquainted with the offside rule :D lol But ignoring my technical knowledge, I hope that comment comes back to bite you on the ar$e too - not that I'm a delusional optimist mind! :8855:

Yup that 2lb will deffo be history next week........gone gone gone, and it can take another 2lb with it if it doesn't mind! lol

How was your whirl out on your new bike? You likey?? :D

:sign0163:

Yep, it's very quiet lately innit?

Good morning everyone :D I'm up with the larks again! lol

Anyone doing anything intersting today?? I'm having a bit of a sort out - getting rid of some unwanted clutter :D So my day will deffo involve a trip of two up to the local tip/recyle centre :D Life in the fast lane eh? :8855: I'm having a cooking day too.........arming myself with yummy food for the coming week. There'll be no piss poor performances here this week! lol My mantra this week is 'perfect precision planning = pleasing powerful performance' - sorry, but that's the best literation I could come up with after my night of sobriety and one morning coffee! :8855:

Have a fab day everyone :) x

Right ladies, sorry have turned in to such a lurker. The house we hoped to get has fallen through because apparently the landlady wanted to move someone she knew already in or so b*llocks! To say I'm annoyed is an understatement. We've been so busy ebaying lots of our things to raise money for the move (including my beautiful kitchenaid and Andy's Xbox!!!!) the least the god's could do is grant us some luck finding somewhere for our little family to live!

Have also been so OFF plan the last few days... combination of having really limited food in, stressing about all sorts and just getting into the wrong mindset. But I'm drawing a big fat line under my big fat ass_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ (needs to be a big line for the aforementioned big fat ass)

Am trying to sort out a tesco's shop and although I don't think I will be in for a loss this week I am going to try and do as much as I can until Wednesday to prevent it being too awful!

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday and hope all you ladies reading 50 shades are enjoying it... Mr Grey is mine ladies... so don't get any ideas lol

Corkscrew said:

And she's back :) that 2lb will be gone and then some next week with that attitude :) x

Andrea81 said:
Did someone say football? :giggle: I'l not go off one one (promise) It was nail-biting stuff I really enjoyed it. The people who are being really critical are just sad pessimists and the people who think we are now going to win it are delusional optimists (hope that comment comes back to bite me on the ar$e). Best not to over-analyse the performance I think. Good in parts, bad in parts, but it's tournament football and (it doesn't matter how) we won. 'Nuff said. http://planetsmilies.net

There is always the eejits at either end of the spectrum and I'm always one of the middle men that get frustrated at the aforementioned eejits!! Lol. I learnt along time in footy to have no expectations and to enjoy it for what it is :)

Hope the bike riding was fun on ya new bike I have visions of ya free wheeling down a hill with ya hands in the air :) lol x

Corkscrew said:
Good morning everyone :D I'm up with the larks again! lol

Anyone doing anything intersting today?? I'm having a bit of a sort out - getting rid of some unwanted clutter :D So my day will deffo involve a trip of two up to the local tip/recyle centre :D Life in the fast lane eh? :8855: I'm having a cooking day too.........arming myself with yummy food for the coming week. There'll be no piss poor performances here this week! lol My mantra this week is 'perfect precision planning = pleasing powerful performance' - sorry, but that's the best literation I could come up with after my night of sobriety and one morning coffee! :8855:

Have a fab day everyone :) x

Look at you and your soberness corks how does it feel??? Lol. Ya mantra sounds pretty good to me in fact I've just adopted it and you know what If anybody asks I'm telling them i came up with it ;) enjoy ya decluttering another quiet one for me today for a change! X

ellen83 said:
Right ladies, sorry have turned in to such a lurker. The house we hoped to get has fallen through because apparently the landlady wanted to move someone she knew already in or so b*llocks! To say I'm annoyed is an understatement. We've been so busy ebaying lots of our things to raise money for the move (including my beautiful kitchenaid and Andy's Xbox!!!!) the least the god's could do is grant us some luck finding somewhere for our little family to live!

Have also been so OFF plan the last few days... combination of having really limited food in, stressing about all sorts and just getting into the wrong mindset. But I'm drawing a big fat line under my big fat ass_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ (needs to be a big line for the aforementioned big fat ass)

Am trying to sort out a tesco's shop and although I don't think I will be in for a loss this week I am going to try and do as much as I can until Wednesday to prevent it being too awful!

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday and hope all you ladies reading 50 shades are enjoying it... Mr Grey is mine ladies... so don't get any ideas lol

That's such a shame Ellen im really sorry :( what a meanie is she house buying is so open to being strung along it'a so unfair. I'm sure it doesn't feel like it buy I predict something even more perfect is going to come up for you and yours :)

As for being on plan with everything going on it can be so tough sticking to it but the most important thing is your still here and you've drawn that line. Damage limitation sounds like a good plan so get ya ass to tesco :) x

Back