**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

I'm still here gang!!! Been poorly with throat infection, on antibiotics and eating crap!!!!!

Anyway my sis is back from her hols and is going to join me on SW - so don't groan.........but starting yet again tomorrow!!!

Will this be the SW record for restarting?? Am sure the web site will be sick of me!! SW on-line is perhaps not the best option and guess that's where weighing in at a club weekly is so much better but please wish me luck again team thanks for putting up with me xxxxxxxxxxxx

Right ladies, sorry have turned in to such a lurker. The house we hoped to get has fallen through because apparently the landlady wanted to move someone she knew already in or so b*llocks! To say I'm annoyed is an understatement. We've been so busy ebaying lots of our things to raise money for the move (including my beautiful kitchenaid and Andy's Xbox!!!!) the least the god's could do is grant us some luck finding somewhere for our little family to live!

Have also been so OFF plan the last few days... combination of having really limited food in, stressing about all sorts and just getting into the wrong mindset. But I'm drawing a big fat line under my big fat ass_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ (needs to be a big line for the aforementioned big fat ass)

Am trying to sort out a tesco's shop and although I don't think I will be in for a loss this week I am going to try and do as much as I can until Wednesday to prevent it being too awful!

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday and hope all you ladies reading 50 shades are enjoying it... Mr Grey is mine ladies... so don't get any ideas lol

Awwww Ellen, that's such a shame :( I'm a big believer in the fact that things happen (or don't!) for a reason. Fate has something better in store for you, just you wait and see :D

Hands off Mr Grey, your OH wouldn't be very happy, so he's mine thanks :D lol

I'm part way through the second book btw. Thoroughly enjoying it too! :D

And she's back :) that 2lb will be gone and then some next week with that attitude :) x

Yup, that's the plan Jo :D I want that 2lb gone and 2 more besides :D lol

Look at you and your soberness corks how does it feel??? Lol. Ya mantra sounds pretty good to me in fact I've just adopted it and you know what If anybody asks I'm telling them i came up with it ;) enjoy ya decluttering another quiet one for me today for a change! X

It feels ok Jo :D Not a feeling I can see myself becoming used to mind, but ok all the same :D LOL You can borrow my mantra anytime :D But claiming it as your own is just downright cheeky! :8855::8855:

I'm still here gang!!! Been poorly with throat infection, on antibiotics and eating crap!!!!!

Anyway my sis is back from her hols and is going to join me on SW - so don't groan.........but starting yet again tomorrow!!!

Will this be the SW record for restarting?? Am sure the web site will be sick of me!! SW on-line is perhaps not the best option and guess that's where weighing in at a club weekly is so much better but please wish me luck again team thanks for putting up with me xxxxxxxxxxxx

I was wondering where you had gotten to! :D Dex there's no limits to the amount of restarts a person has, nothing to be embarrassed about and SW online are your staff! You pay their wages, so pee them off all you want! lol The most important thing is that you keep on trying - you will get there :)

Good that you will have your sister doing it with you too, it's nice to have spme 'real life' support :) I don't go to class either Dex, and if I can do it without the weekly group, then so can you :)

We're always here for you. Good luck xx

Sorry for your news Ellen and welcome back again dextersmum! Corky said it right - so ill just second what she said to both of you :)

dextersmum said:

Welcome back dex. Who cares how many times u come back as long as u do :) great news too that your sister is joining u. Hope u feeling better x

Awwww Ellen, that's such a shame :( I'm a big believer in the fact that things happen (or don't!) for a reason. Fate has something better in store for you, just you wait and see :D

Hands off Mr Grey, your OH wouldn't be very happy, so he's mine thanks :D lol

I'm part way through the second book btw. Thoroughly enjoying it too! :D

I'm sure something will come up it's just frustrating in the mean time. Doesn't help that I'm impatient.

We'll have to agree to share Mr Grey, sure Andy wouldn't mind, he can have some time doing something geeky lol

Where are you up to in book two?

Sorry for your news Ellen and welcome back again dextersmum! Corky said it right - so ill just second what she said to both of you :)

I'm sorry too but I believe everything happens for a reason so we are obviously meant for something better!

Hope everyone has had a lovely day. Good luck for all the Monday weighers tomorrow!

Hello! Im back.

Great weekend. This was my syns devided by two....4break aways (2each), bottle n a half of red wine (2), small toffee popsorn(2), one box of pringle(not finished by 2)! Oh n one bit of square sausage.
Free foods, homemade burgers, sw chips, salad, alpen, homemade soup, tuna n cucumber sandwhich (bread hex b), homemade lamb meat balls, broc, carrots, tatties and salad, bacon, eggs. And diet fizzy juice and plenty water.
Just a flipping pitty it was pissing down all weekend. We did climb the tower of st johns in stranear. Had a quick 30 min walk before we left today. But i have to say i think i did pretty well. Very proud. UNTILL i got home n my OH had ordered us a takeaway :giveup: it was a chicken kabab tho, i only eat the chicken n salad, he has the pitta n sauses! So he did think anout it before he ordered, bless him! I worked in tht chippy too so i no the ingredience in chicken. All free!

Ill be doing kickboxing tomorro and a swim on tuesday i think, (i might even go to weigh in on wednesday instead) i wont b too gutted if i gain as the wine was amazing, a sexy spanish (expensive) nice n warm n went down so well! Yummmm. I came home to my three fifty shades too! OH ill so i got plenty flipping house work too. Kids had a great sleep over at aunty janie's (OH's sister) her OH's parent went for lunch, my girls seem to love them! Cute! Loved my big hugs when i got in. Daddy likes his fathers days bits, the last pirates dvd and i got some of his fav sweeties when in newton stewart! I treated my wee self to a loverly pair of tresor paris earrings since my three yr old lost my other pair.

Hope u all had a fantastic weekend too. Xxx

THE BEAST IS BACK!!!!! Mr Gray has finally untied me

Did do loads of multiquotes but somehow lost them all, well done on some amazing losses, dead jealous

Didn't get to group this week because we were had a government inspection and I had to work 5 days...5 days it nearly killed me I was in bed before Noah on Friday night 7:20

Also had our cavity walls and loft insulated on Friday so our house is upside down, got toys everywhere - managed to give all Meg's baby annabel stuff to our niece and sold loads of Facebook over weekend

Right have fallen off plan...but am back on tomorrow...fighting talk...hoping for a loss but wouldn't be surprised with a gain or sts

so glad to be back...i really struggle when I can't get on here xxx

Pete's Peanut Curry

Pete’s Peanut Curry

(Adopted from Tesco’s real food booklet)

Not suitable for people with nut allergies

Serves 2

Ingredients

150g Pre-cooked chicken (s) (ff)
1 Onion (s) (sff)
1 chilli, deseeded & finely chopped (s) (sff)
1 Pepper, finely chopped (s) (sff)
1 Knorr “herb stockpot”
1tsp cumin
1tsp coriander
1tsp turmeric
1tbsp madras curry powder
1tbsp sweetener
2 Garlic cloves (sff)
2tbsp smooth/crunchy peanut butter 9syns/2=4.5syns each person
2cm piece of ginger, grated
200mL hot water
400g chopped tomatoes (s) (sff)
Handful of coriander

Method

In a frying pan sprayed with Fry Light, cook the chicken until browned, remove and set aside.
Spray the frying pan again with fry Light, cook onion, garlic, ginger & chilli until soft.
Add the cumin, turmeric, curry powder & coriander, cook for 2 minutes then add the chicken, tomatoes & sweetener, cook for 10 mins. Place the stockpot on top of the cooking food and allow to infuse.
Add the peanut butter and the 200mL of water mix well & cook on a medium heat until the chicken is hot, and the sauce has thickened, sprinkle the coriander over the food.
Serve with rice & side salad.
(Finish the meal with chilled melon)

PeanutCurrySmall.jpg

Morning lovely ladies.

Glad to have you back Donna sounds like you've had soooo much going on I hope everything settles down a little for u know. Sorry to hear about your daughter too I bet she's in agony the poor thing :( good to hear the fighting talk from u tho sounds like u mean it :)

MummyS sounds like u had an eventful weekend and managed to stick to plan a large amount of the time. Welcome back.

Hope all had a great weekend and monday hasn't treated you too badly so far... I'm off to have an X-ray on my back/leg this morning and then think I'm gunna go back to work tomorrow. I keep waiting for it to better and I don't think it's gunna be so just gunna hav to risk it and go back and hope can manage the pain whilst at work. Sure I will be fine :) have a good day all x

Got to gym, stood at gate n i was sick. Good ten minutes, it was aful. Gutted, i was really looking forward to kickboxing.

Ive had bath n feel ok, tummy bit sore. So im thelasttoget the bug, grrr i hate it, id rather have a bad gain than this! Im hungry but so scared to bloody eat.

jo-85 said:
Morning lovely ladies.

Glad to have you back Donna sounds like you've had soooo much going on I hope everything settles down a little for u know. Sorry to hear about your daughter too I bet she's in agony the poor thing :( good to hear the fighting talk from u tho sounds like u mean it :)

MummyS sounds like u had an eventful weekend and managed to stick to plan a large amount of the time. Welcome back.

Hope all had a great weekend and monday hasn't treated you too badly so far... I'm off to have an X-ray on my back/leg this morning and then think I'm gunna go back to work tomorrow. I keep waiting for it to better and I don't think it's gunna be so just gunna hav to risk it and go back and hope can manage the pain whilst at work. Sure I will be fine :) have a good day all x

Hope your xray went well

MummySelkirk said:
Got to gym, stood at gate n i was sick. Good ten minutes, it was aful. Gutted, i was really looking forward to kickboxing.

Ive had bath n feel ok, tummy bit sore. So im thelasttoget the bug, grrr i hate it, id rather have a bad gain than this! Im hungry but so scared to bloody eat.

Poor thing wish u well x

Have a good day Donna x

Morning folks.......just had a quick dog walk 'cos I have to be in work early and it is beautiful out there. So sunny and lovely and quiet........just wish I could stay home!

Have a great Tuesday everyone xx

Back