**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

dextersmum said:
Have had a great day 1 gang (again) :)

Yay that's great news dex :)

MummySelkirk said:
Got to gym, stood at gate n i was sick. Good ten minutes, it was aful. Gutted, i was really looking forward to kickboxing.

Ive had bath n feel ok, tummy bit sore. So im thelasttoget the bug, grrr i hate it, id rather have a bad gain than this! Im hungry but so scared to bloody eat.

Hope u feeling better know u poor thing :( x

donnajt said:
Hope your xray went well

Thanku went fine apart from where the woman made me panic and thought I was gunna have to stand there in all my glory in front of the man doing the X-ray I didn't realise that they could do it thru the gowns lol!! X

dextersmum said:
Thinking of you both Jo-85 and MummySelkirk - get well soon xx

Thanks dex x

Morning all. It's a beautiful day here too, I love the sunshine! Hope u all had fabulous days. Good luck to all fellow Tuesday weighers x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ladies, im feelin ok, just shaky and tummy sore. But ok otherwise. Got my unconditional offer to college! A diploma in holistic therapies! So excited about it. Also got accepted into a funded course for the next 16 weeks. Its a course in interior design. They said i couldnt do it coz im a home owner but the boss said i can since i do attened a funded young mums group n this is prob the las thing i got the chance to do before im 26 n not a "young mum" anymore! They give u £100 n they help u learn to make things for one room of the house! Im going to do my girls room! Im looking forward to making a toy box and desk! Desk for Grace starting school! So its been a good tuesday! But means i may need to change weigh in class to a wednesday morning but we'll see how it goes time wise. X not looking forwrd to weigh in tonight but never mindi had a good weekend i couldnt help the crappy weather!

jo-85 said:
Exciting news about the course mummyS and well done on the 2lb loss.

3lb off for me last night and good to be back losing. Now for another 100%week :)

Well done Jo! Woohoo

Hoping to get the 1lb off that I gained from my holiday since Friday, that'll mean after two weeks on holiday and off plan I'd have lost 2lb which is fab! Here's hoping I shifted the 1lb!

Emmey1 said:
Well done Jo! Woohoo

Hoping to get the 1lb off that I gained from my holiday since Friday, that'll mean after two weeks on holiday and off plan I'd have lost 2lb which is fab! Here's hoping I shifted the 1lb!

Thanks ems.

That will be more than fab :) will be awaiting to here how u get on Hun x

Wooo to the hoo!
Managed to lose the 1lb I gained after my weeks holiday since being back Friday! Chuffed!

So all in all - two weeks holiday off plan and over three WI's and I've lost 2lb! Which for holiday is pretty darn okay in my book!

Other than Friday it's full steam ahead for a 100% week and no more holidays this year so time to lose some flubber!

Corks I need to check my book and let you know my total loss - shall do that on a sec - holidays are finally over so looking forward to dropping some weight!

Well done Em, Jo and MummyS....you big losers you x

Sorry for the late posting, things have been hectic here! Anyway, 1 on for me which I am fully comfortable with as I have had AF here this week and I always eat loads and bloat up! straight back into it and all will be good next week :)

2.5 off for me today :)

Have had a bit of a blip since :( mainly because I was stuck waiting for my bike to be fixed up and hadn't had breakfast (as per on weigh day), all I had to eat was the box of Hi-fi's I'd bought at group (I didn't eat all of them while I was waiting, well, I have now :rolleyes:). Didn't get home until 3:30, had to cycle back in torrential rain via a prawn mayonnaise sandwich and a snickers from the co-op :sigh:

I have had a nice healthy dinner tho so may have salvaged something. No more blips for me this week.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well done everyone, sorry to be AWOL on you. Back now and STS this week, so that's two weeks now. Losing inches I think as my clothes are feeling more comfortable. A loss is a comin' feel it in my waters, well it better be.... need to keep my end of the bargain up! Hope everyone is doing OK. Good luck to the rest of you this week xox :)

Anyone watched secret eaters!?
I love it! Makes me think! I have decent will power over food! 95% of the time. Ive had a 100% day today! Another one tomorro....purely becoz i have no galaxy in the house! X just relised i must of been an emotional eater! Bad think about secret eaters is seeing them eat chinese haha!

Update:

I am currently on holiday and just got back from Penang and heading off to Lombok tomorrow. Despite the full on exercise schedule the two weeks before I still gained two pounds even though portions were controlled and we shared some meals with bulking up on veg and seafood. I really have concluded that I can't relax much or really have much carbs. It seems that I have to really do this healthy eating plan and really limit syns or going off plan. I mean I did 5 sessions of exercises two weeks in a row and this week is four and three when I come back and that's without the walking or swimming on the actual holidays.

So I am going to continue with exercise and cut down on the remainder of the holiday and start a fresh on the Sunday 1st July with keeping my head down and slogging it out the most I can for the next 25 weeks as that brings us to Christmas. To date I have lost a lot of weight but been at this current weight for years and I was wondering with my kick start in July shall I look at this part of the journey which is about 3 stones or should I track my journey from the beginning? I am thinking about motivation and how this can spur me on etc???? I still will only do mini goals as that helps to reach the finishing line so to speak!

Let me know what you all think. Hope you are all okay and doing well.

Hi ladies, please can I join this thread? My names sam and I'm 27 years old. I had my first child 8 weeks ago and now I'm wanting to lose weight healthily for my wedding next year. I weigh 15 stone 6 pounds and my target weight is 11 stone (or a size 12) so that I can hopefully look good in a wedding dress. The wedding isn't until 31st august next year but I want to be at target or nearly at target by Christmas so I can start looking at dresses and be about the size I'm going to be when I walk down the aisle in it and know how I'm going to look in it :)

I think it should be doable if I crack on, but doing the plan from home by myself as can't afford the meetings while on maternity leave. I did do SW 3 years ago but stopped sue to a bereavement and never got back on it. I can't find my books for the life in me though so I'm doing what I can from memory. Going to start tomorrow and do the big shop, so any recommendations do the shopping trolley for me' would be very much appreciated!

Also, I've read the fifty shades books (finished all three in a week lol). They're not usually the books I go for, and the first one isn't the best, but the second and third are a lot better and still they are addictive somehow lol either gave me the perfect thing to do while feeding my little boy lol :)

Anyway, good luck with your weight loss ladies and I hope we can all reach our targets by Christmas! X

sammyb1985 said:
Hi ladies, please can I join this thread? My names sam and I'm 27 years old. I had my first child 8 weeks ago and now I'm wanting to lose weight healthily for my wedding next year. I weigh 15 stone 6 pounds and my target weight is 11 stone (or a size 12) so that I can hopefully look good in a wedding dress. The wedding isn't until 31st august next year but I want to be at target or nearly at target by Christmas so I can start looking at dresses and be about the size I'm going to be when I walk down the aisle in it and know how I'm going to look in it :)

I think it should be doable if I crack on, but doing the plan from home by myself as can't afford the meetings while on maternity leave. I did do SW 3 years ago but stopped sue to a bereavement and never got back on it. I can't find my books for the life in me though so I'm doing what I can from memory. Going to start tomorrow and do the big shop, so any recommendations do the shopping trolley for me' would be very much appreciated!

Also, I've read the fifty shades books (finished all three in a week lol). They're not usually the books I go for, and the first one isn't the best, but the second and third are a lot better and still they are addictive somehow lol either gave me the perfect thing to do while feeding my little boy lol :)

Anyway, good luck with your weight loss ladies and I hope we can all reach our targets by Christmas! X

Welcome! Sounds like you'll fit in just fine here :) good luck with your weight loss x

Thanks emmey :) I've just been told about the voucher to join for £5 and get the books for free in this weeks womans own so I'm going to go to one meeting to get it all explained to me and get the books for cheap and then I can carry on at home :) looking forward to starting it now! The only problem is I get really impatient and want to see the results immediately and now I've got to wait until Monday for the meeting! :-( x

Andrea81 said:
2.5 off for me today :)

Have had a bit of a blip since :( mainly because I was stuck waiting for my bike to be fixed up and hadn't had breakfast (as per on weigh day), all I had to eat was the box of Hi-fi's I'd bought at group (I didn't eat all of them while I was waiting, well, I have now :rolleyes:). Didn't get home until 3:30, had to cycle back in torrential rain via a prawn mayonnaise sandwich and a snickers from the co-op :sigh:

I have had a nice healthy dinner tho so may have salvaged something. No more blips for me this week.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well done on the loss hun. Thats well rubbish about the bike and the torrential rain nice line tho :) lol x

Vegan*4*Life said:
Well done everyone, sorry to be AWOL on you. Back now and STS this week, so that's two weeks now. Losing inches I think as my clothes are feeling more comfortable. A loss is a comin' feel it in my waters, well it better be.... need to keep my end of the bargain up! Hope everyone is doing OK. Good luck to the rest of you this week xox :)

Good that the inches are coming off tho that's something and I'm sure your right about the loss I bet your due for a big one :) x

MummySelkirk said:
Anyone watched secret eaters!?
I love it! Makes me think! I have decent will power over food! 95% of the time. Ive had a 100% day today! Another one tomorro....purely becoz i have no galaxy in the house! X just relised i must of been an emotional eater! Bad think about secret eaters is seeing them eat chinese haha!

I do like that programme haven't seen last nights yet tho. I'm with you on the emotional eating no matter what the emotion is :) x

sammyzip50 said:
Update:

I am currently on holiday and just got back from Penang and heading off to Lombok tomorrow. Despite the full on exercise schedule the two weeks before I still gained two pounds even though portions were controlled and we shared some meals with bulking up on veg and seafood. I really have concluded that I can't relax much or really have much carbs. It seems that I have to really do this healthy eating plan and really limit syns or going off plan. I mean I did 5 sessions of exercises two weeks in a row and this week is four and three when I come back and that's without the walking or swimming on the actual holidays.

So I am going to continue with exercise and cut down on the remainder of the holiday and start a fresh on the Sunday 1st July with keeping my head down and slogging it out the most I can for the next 25 weeks as that brings us to Christmas. To date I have lost a lot of weight but been at this current weight for years and I was wondering with my kick start in July shall I look at this part of the journey which is about 3 stones or should I track my journey from the beginning? I am thinking about motivation and how this can spur me on etc???? I still will only do mini goals as that helps to reach the finishing line so to speak!

Let me know what you all think. Hope you are all okay and doing well.

Sounds like you've had a good think about it which is a pretty good start. Mini goals sounds like a good idea to me I find that they keep me going the bigger picture is just too much too look at without getting scared! Whether to start your journey from now or not is very much up to you whether or not U track it from now or not tho doesn't get rid of the three stones you've already lost so that should still help motivate you if that makes sense! Hope that helps and that u enjoy the rest of your hols x

sammyb1985 said:

Welcome Sam. As em said think u will fit right in :) x

Back