**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Chicken & Chorizo Casserole

Chicken (I used a bag of cooked chicken strips from Tesco they are frozen cost £1.99)
100g chorizo - (I used half the Tesco ring) sliced and then quartered = 6.5 syns
Mushrooms
Tin Toms
Pasata
Chicken Stock Pot thing
Large onion
Chilli Flakes
Tomato Puree
Garlic Puree
Splash of Worcester Sauce
Mixed Herbs

Throw in slowcook, mix well and leave....

I'll give her a shove and tell her your here - I know she's been v v busy at work and decorating at home - plus she saw the Olympic torch the other day so she probably thinks she's a celebrity and too good to talk to us now lol! No not really but the busy thing is true :)

I have been reading but not much time to sit down and post - good luck fellow Wednesday weighers - hoping for a sts this week! Enough said really! Fully back on plan now though - just struggled a bit kicking habits I had over my two weeks holiday - will update tonight :)
Oh! No, it's no bother with her being such a celeb now I don't want to bug her or anything ;) Just wanted to know if you guys were OK! Thanks for letting us know. Glad you STS! :)
5lb!!! That is fab, I am very jealous :) Congrats to you :happy096:

Aw thanks but I STS for two weeks so it's just catching up with me. Congrats to you too! :D

Cheers Jo! Glad you are feeling more positive. I STS for two weeks before this week so don't be sad. :)

I only blame myself for putting weight on. I put the fork in my mouth and make my own choices. Didn't watch the programme or anything but come on peeps it's not rocket science. We all know what isn't good for us I am sure. :)

Emmey1 said:
Sts as predicted - time to get moving!

Good luck other Wednesday ladies!

Hope your week has got off to a good start ems :)

donnajt said:
You are welcome and when I only lose 1lb tomorrow you can requote me, cos I am a right whinger lol!

Work has been hectic but been getting so much walking in I really can't complain

Had to go back to Fracture Clinic twice today - Meg's plaster has crumbled at the back and the front had started to peel away but a quick repair job and we are all happy again

Can't believe I still have two more working days lol!! I only normally do a 3 day week

OMG the chorizo and chicken thing was so good hubby practically licked the slow cook clean!!! It was so easy I basically just threw a bit of this and that in - will post recipe for you in a mo

Hope your surviving another day at work Donna :) just think one more get up til the weekend :)

Good luck for WI tonight im sure it will be more than 1lb :)

Glad that meg's cast is all sorted again there a pain the bum them casts I remember being sick of mine by the time it was due to come off.

Oh and you dinner looked lovely from last night thanks for the recipe it's in my to try pile most definately x

Vegan*4*Life said:
Cheers Jo! Glad you are feeling more positive. I STS for two weeks before this week so don't be sad. :)

Well my new 100% week got off to a good start yesterday so hopefully a better loss next week :)

Hope everybody is good today I'm on weather watch here it's suddenly gone like Armageddon and we've just had a terrible storm. We have an old lean to and terrible drainage so thought I was gunna be out there in wellies with a bucket at one point!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone

I lost 2.5lbs this week.
Exactly what I'd hoped for but honestly thought I'd no chance of achieving.
I'm absolutely delighted.

Just goes to show... when you think all is lost.... IT ISN'T!!! :D :D :D

nmg8li.jpg

slimmer_of_week.jpg

Som_June.jpg

5lbs to a healthy BMI.... Here I come :D

Andrea81 said:
Hi everyone

I lost 2.5lbs this week.

That's cracking! Nice work! Woohoo!

donnajt said:
Morning all just a quickie - had to weigh in yesterday a day early....2lbs off and my 1.5 shiny!

Brilliant! Well done on your loss and your shiny!

Andrea81 said:
Hi everyone

I lost 2.5lbs this week.

Once again woo hoo wtg you x

MummySelkirk said:
its almost July...where is the sun?!

I know we had the worst storms here yesterday!

donnajt said:
Morning all just a quickie - had to weigh in yesterday a day early....2lbs off and my 1.5 shiny!

Well done u and a shiny that's fabulous x

Happy Friday all. And good luck to any Friday and weekend weighers. Can't believe it's the end of another week even being off work and a little bored the weeks go so fast!

I'm off out tonight (hoping im gunna cope in a proper chair lol!!) the problem being is its a set menu balti thing. It's because it's a footballing event 10 years since my football team got promoted to the prem league for the first time. The point im trying to make is what would your advice be on eating? Would you just nibble at the food and eat properly at home or flexi syn but I'm gunna struggle to work out the syns? I've been 100% again all week and syns have been 6 or less every day til now but I really want a loss on Tuesday. Alcohol wise I can't really drink anyways with the painkillers I've been on so that's kinda taken care of. Any advice would be welcome x

Happy Friday!
Good luck Friday girls and weekend girls

So let's see - a challenge perhaps?
The weather is looking really nice for most parts this weekend and we all know the one damaging weightliss fact... Not drinking enough water will mean our bodies will retain and therefore scale numbers don't go down!

So how about we get a water challenge for this week? I personally need to take note because I can easily go the day without a single drink and not realise - and as I do such a physically demanding job this can really impact my loss

I'm not even sure of a healthy amount to drink but should we set the challenge at 4 pints of water or no added sugar squash, a day? Somebody tell me if this is too low or high! Lol

Also this week I challenge you all to try one meal that's different - and tell us what you tried!

Prize for the winner! Corky will buy you something nice... Lol!

Let's get shrinking girls!

Taking no credit as V4L posted this in the first instance.
Hydration Calculator - Know How Much Water To Drink?
Gives you at least a guide to how much water you should be drinking.

I think I may have to try the baked bean lasagne for my "different" meal. Have been saying I want to try it for ages but never seem to get round to it, now I have a reason, nice one Emmey.

Good luck weekend shrinkers x

It says ive to drink 4.2 ltrs of water!

Just sat n made 10 bracelets and 10'bag charms for my daughters party bags! My poor fingers are all sore! Not beaded in ages! Got make bows next! Altho im hopeing my glue gun has no glue left lol n just buy them lol! X

HI All,

Back from holidays. I did manage to do a bit of exercise whilst away and manage the eating with portions and choices. I didn't gain that much actually a pound a week and it is TOM this weekend.

Anyway from my last email I said I was going to nuckle down and keep focused with eating and exercise as my goal is to be 40 pounds lighter by Christmas. I have invested in a book called the 'The Waterfall Diet' and wanted to know more about foods that are causing me to bloat and stall my weightloss. I am also thinking of doing a food allergy test as it seems to be pointing in that direction.

The Plan:

Exercise: Zumba X2, retro groove, toning and yoga per week
Food: Original plan
Syns: Limit and use them only if needed and for social events

Wish me luck!

Hope you are all doing well and have a great weekend.

Hi everyone
I lost 2.5lbs this week.

Just goes to show... when you think all is lost.... IT ISN'T!!! :D:D:D

nmg8li.jpg

slimmer_of_week.jpg

Som_June.jpg

OMG That's truly amazing - top of the class Andrea!!!

Brilliant! Well done on your loss and your shiny!
Thanks Ems - hope you're week is going well x

So let's see - a challenge perhaps?
The weather is looking really nice for most parts this weekend and we all know the one damaging weightliss fact... Not drinking enough water will mean our bodies will retain and therefore scale numbers don't go down!

So how about we get a water challenge for this week? I personally need to take note because I can easily go the day without a single drink and not realise - and as I do such a physically demanding job this can really impact my loss

I'm not even sure of a healthy amount to drink but should we set the challenge at 4 pints of water or no added sugar squash, a day? Somebody tell me if this is too low or high! Lol

Also this week I challenge you all to try one meal that's different - and tell us what you tried!

Prize for the winner! Corky will buy you something nice... Lol!

Let's get shrinking girls!
Ems - fab idea - when are we starting??? is it just plain water or can we use squash?
and count me in for food challenge - I have been meaning to do the Patisto (or whatever its called!) for weeks

Sounds like good challenges to me ems, I tend to be a bit lapsidasical with the water too. I kno your meant to drink 2 litres a day but dunno how that works out in pints! X
SNAP!

I think I may have to try the baked bean lasagne for my "different" meal. Have been saying I want to try it for ages but never seem to get round to it, now I have a reason, nice one Emmey.
Good luck weekend shrinkers x
Thanks Andrea - will check this out now
The Baked Bean lasagne - not sure which recipe you are using but mine was lovely (made it last year) was not at all baked bean-ie

Ooh I missed that Donna, well done and congrats on the shiny too. A day early, so you 8 days this week, could make all the difference too. x
Thanks Hun - only 3lbs from my Club 10 and ONLY 7lbs to get in the 15s (this is challenge I have set myself for my hols in 4 weeks)

It says ive to drink 4.2 ltrs of water!

Just sat n made 10 bracelets and 10'bag charms for my daughters party bags! My poor fingers are all sore! Not beaded in ages! Got make bows next! Altho im hopeing my glue gun has no glue left lol n just buy them lol! X
OMG how many glasses if 4.2 ltrs? that's over 2 full size Diet Coke bottles isn't it?

HI All,
Back from holidays. I did manage to do a bit of exercise whilst away and manage the eating with portions and choices. I didn't gain that much actually a pound a week and it is TOM this weekend.

Anyway from my last email I said I was going to nuckle down and keep focused with eating and exercise as my goal is to be 40 pounds lighter by Christmas. I have invested in a book called the 'The Waterfall Diet' and wanted to know more about foods that are causing me to bloat and stall my weightloss. I am also thinking of doing a food allergy test as it seems to be pointing in that direction.

The Plan:

Exercise: Zumba X2, retro groove, toning and yoga per week
Food: Original plan
Syns: Limit and use them only if needed and for social events

Wish me luck!

Hope you are all doing well and have a great weekend.
Sounds like a fab plan Sammy - good luck xxx

So bloody stupid - went mad last night and had...saveloy and chips, crisps and chocolate!! what a bloody numb nuts!!

Anyway, back on track today - increased water, increased exercise, gonna reduce my daily syns to 8-10 a day (not that I use them all) and keep an eye on the carbs - so tonight's tea is steak & salad cooked by my lovely hubby and I cannot wait!!!

Took the test (link above) my daily water intake should be...
116 ounces of water today, or 3.5 litres...

Just measured out 1 litre = 3.5 mugs or 3.5 glasses of water...so I need to drink 12.5 mugs/glasses a day .. is that right? my maths is rubbish!

Glass/Mug measurements:
0.5 litres = 2 (rounded up)
1 litre = 3.5
2 litres = 7
3 litres = 10.5
4 litres = 14
5 litres = 17.5
6 litres = 21

Back