**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

sammyb1985 said:
I'm making a chicken, leek, mushroom, sweetcorn and cheese pie :eek:) SW friendly and smells lovely! Made a rou with milk and flour and added philadelphia cheese to make the cheese sauce, lightly fried (frylight is a lifesaver!) the chicken, leeks and mushrooms with a bit of garlic and thyme then mixed with the cheese sauce and topped with mash and its now in the oven :eek:) can't wait to try it, it smells lovely! x

Sounds yummy let us know what it's like x

Kath1990 said:
HI GUYS i would love to jion this team

Weigh in on a thursday

Lost 1.5stone so far so i think this team will do me loads off good

Please can i jion ????

Welcome x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Blah blah blah boooooooord.com.

Starvin-marvin.com !!!

covered-in-paint.com :D

lost2pounds.com :D (That's 24.5 now Corky if you still need info to update stats) I can see my little fiddle getting closer to that double bar line, only 3lbs to go to initial target of being in the 9s. I have also been shopping this afternoon and bought two pairs of size 12 jeans :wee: Still haven't decided on final target yet. I definitely want to lose a bit more but don't want it to be too low that it's impossible to maintain. Anyway, I haven't got there yet so not going to get ahead of myself. Know you girls will keep my feet on the ground. :D

Weigh in on a thursday

Please can i jion ????

Welcome Kath xx
It's really nice to have had some new members on board in the last few weeks as we have seemed a little depleted lately.

Thanks GUys will feel so great to be 4 stone lighter by christmas and 3 stone ligher after lol

Andrea81 said:
lost2pounds.com :D (That's 24.5 now Corky if you still need info to update stats) I can see my little fiddle getting closer to that double bar line, only 3lbs to go to initial target of being in the 9s. I have also been shopping this afternoon and bought two pairs of size 12 jeans :wee: Still haven't decided on final target yet. I definitely want to lose a bit more but don't want it to be too low that it's impossible to maintain. Anyway, I haven't got there yet so not going to get ahead of myself. Know you girls will keep my feet on the ground. :D

Woo hoo well done again :)

Bet buying them jeans felt amazing :) and you've worked so hard to get there. Being somebody that is miles from target I can only guess but I would imagine that when u reach what is the right weight to be target u will just know. But your right we will be here keeping u down to earth ;) x

Hi Corky i've lost 5lbs so far :eek:) x
WOW Way to go Sammy - bet you are grinning ear to ear tonight!

HI All,

Hope you are all having a good week and looking forward to the weekend. Anyway I'm jumping ship as I am not going to be doing Slimming World anymore. I have been to see a Nutritionalist in light of no weight loss and excessive exercise and it looks like the fluid retention as well as other factors is stalling my weight loss which might be due to a food allergy. I am waiting for the results but she has given me a plan in the menatime so I will be giving that a go.

Good luck to you all and see you around on the forums!
Oh Sammy - don't go! You don't have to follow SW to be Tinsel Totty. Hope they figure out your allergies soon, much love, donna x

Good luck with the feet :eek: I don't live anywhere near Edinburgh, which is probably a good job cos NOBODY touches my feet! :8855: I remember once I was sat on the settee with my (then) husband - my feet over his knee as we watched a film. He put his hand on my foot to stroke it and I kicked him in the face! lol I didn't do it on purpose, I just can't abide having my feet fiddled with - I'm soooooo ticklish :D LOL

OMG that cake is soooo good! :8855:

Yeah I'd be interesting in keeping in touch with V4L Donna. I'll PM you :D

:asskick: There ya go Donna, a kick up the backside for you :D Well you did ask! lol It's hard being at home with kids, infact any change in routine can be hard to get through and stay on plan imo. When does your daughter get her plaster off?
OMG Me too - I have kicked my kids before now!!!

Thanks for kick have been angelic today .... easy really cos I ate so much crap yesterday I ended up with an upset stomach today!

Fingers crossed Meg's cast comes off next Thursday morning (pls god!)

Just a quick post as I still don't have internet access at home only work :(

I gained 0.5lbs this week - happy with that as I thought it was more. Horrid star week that made me very bloated :(

Back on it now and only 1lb to my 4.5stone award :)

Hope everyone is doing ok :) xx[/QUOTE
EASY - 4.5 stone award next week... here you come!

Lol sounds like a nice synful night! U no u ate it u no what u gotta do. I do the same. Wii is always fun... With wine! Lol nah i love kinect tho! Im hoping i get a early xmas! Love jaffas! Hope u enjoyed every bite! I didnt mean to go over syn yday but after bingo i could hear the fried pizza in chippy shouting "tina u won come have a treat im only £1.50" lmao! Really enjoyed it! I had a bad week last week but still lost a pound but i think with my 100% week and star week it kinda all balenced out. This week with my wee win im gonna push 2/3 gym sessions.
What u hoping to lose since u had a nice synful night?

I cant b 100% all the time. I no i cant but i do try n work around it. My 100% week was hard. Im findin it harder having kids at home all day everyday! They eat alll the time im fed up sayin "no u have a breakfast, fruit salad, extra banana and milk and a biscuit" between 8am and 12noon. Then aer lunch i say it all again till tea time!

Biddin on a nice new pair o gym shoes coz dozzy me put mine in the drier! They r so sore now! My poor toes! X
Tina - I don't even like jaffa cakes lol!

That cake looks amazing, what I could do with a sugary mr grey.....

Let me know about the fb page I'm on it so would be good to keep in touch.

Hope you've jumped back on the wagon, it's amazing what a change on routine can do isn't it! I'm giving you a firm kick up the buttocks from ere tho! :) x
Jo - I will make you a special cake soon I promise x

First day back at work for me today in 4 weeks can't believe It had been that long actually, I had a lovely welcome back tho which was nice I am very lucky to work with such lovely people. Only worked for 3 hours and I'm glad I come home early I was in agony by the time I got home but was nice to be back.

Had baked bean lasagna for dinner last night omg it was soooo nice I was kinda surprised, it will be a keeper. Has so far been another 100% week altho it is only Thursday ;) and one of the first things one of my (male,older) colleagues said this morning when I got in was "you've lost weight whilst your been off" so that put a smile on my face and made me feel like its all worth it.

Looking forward to steak, roasted swede, SW chips, broccoli, cauliflower and garlic mushrooms for tea.

Hope all is well x

Oh Jo - so glad the men are making such lovely comments I bet the other women are dead jealous!!!

The baked bean lasagne is really good isn't it - I couldn't believe it when I first made it

covered-in-paint.com :D
Stuffedlikeapig.com

I'm making a chicken, leek, mushroom, sweetcorn and cheese pie :eek:) SW friendly and smells lovely! Made a rou with milk and flour and added philadelphia cheese to make the cheese sauce, lightly fried (frylight is a lifesaver!) the chicken, leeks and mushrooms with a bit of garlic and thyme then mixed with the cheese sauce and topped with mash and its now in the oven :eek:) can't wait to try it, it smells lovely! x
Oh that sounds and smells good!

Weigh in on a thursday

Please can i jion ????
Hi Kath - Welcome to Team Tinsel - this is a lovely lovely group - we are all nuts which helps lol! Well done on your loss so far, what a fab loss x

Welcome Kath xx
It's really nice to have had some new members on board in the last few weeks as we have seemed a little depleted lately.
chuffedforyou.com!! you are legendary, size 12 jeans - amazing!

Thanks GUys will feel so great to be 4 stone lighter by christmas and 3 stone ligher after lol
Me too Kath x

donnajt said:
sorry.com

Ladies - with regards my post suggesting a Facebook page - I am truly sorry, I didn't know it was against the rules, so if any of you received PM's telling you off, I take full responsibility and can only say very humbly to my lovely friends...sorry, sorry, sorry

It's against the rules to add people to Facebook?!

lovingallthe.coms.com heeeheeehee

Aaaaaahahahahaha u dont even like jaffas! U must of needed a synful night then!

Pissedoff.com

So many of my friends list are at least 10/12 but yet all i see is im fat im not eating this week im goingnon milk shake diet im only drinking water.... Grrrr if they are tht unhappy join slimming world! Im gonna have to delete some of them coz they really get to me. Not qued up with food or diets n do it all wrong n whn i offer support they r happy!!

chuffedforyou.com!! you are legendary, size 12 jeans - amazing!

mademeblub.com Thank you x :)

If you click on "Update statistics" underneath your avatar it will take you to your edit profile page. Scroll to the bottom and there is a place to insert your homepage url.

add facebook.png

Last edited:

Weigh in on a thursday

Please can i jion ????

Of course you can! Welcome to the team :D We're being monitored at the moment so please do not swear :D:D (Said in BB style :D)

Well done on your fab loss so far :D I shall add you to the front page......................tomorrow :D Shall I put you down for 4 stone, or have you a different target in mind?? Good luck! :)

Welcome Kath xx

OMG size 12 jeans :eek: floatiingonacloud.com Well done Andrea, that's flipping fantastic :D There's no way on earth you won't reach your target (when you decide what it is :D) because you are the most focused and determined girlie ever!! Go that fiddle! :D

You can do it Kath :D Good luck and once again, welcome :D

Of course you can! Welcome to the team :D We're being monitored at the moment so please do not swear :D:D (Said in BB style :D)

Well done on your fab loss so far :D I shall add you to the front page......................tomorrow :D Shall I put you down for 4 stone, or have you a different target in mind?? Good luck! :)

OMG size 12 jeans :eek: floatiingonacloud.com Well done Andrea, that's flipping fantastic :D There's no way on earth you won't reach your target (when you decide what it is :D) because you are the most focused and determined girlie ever!! Go that fiddle! :D

You can do it Kath :D Good luck and once again, welcome :D

Nah 4 stone is awesome :) and Thanks.com

Back