**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Good morning everyone, and a happy weekend! :D I love Saturday mornings - up early, out for a walk with the dogs while most of the village is still sleeping, with only the birds tweeting and back home for a liesurely coffee/breakfast and no clock watching to get to work...............bliss :D

I'm reporting in with a loss of 7.25lb this week :wee: I wouldn't normally count the odd 0.25lb but I'm counting it this week because it means I drop into the 15's :D I only drop into them by the 0.25, but I'm flipping having it! :giggle: I get my 3.5 stone shiny too :D

After a few weeks of STS and last weeks 2lb gain, I feel like I'm back in the game with my head on the right way now! Next week's menu is planned and shopped for and I feel motivated..............for a change! lol Bring it on :D

Have a lovely weekend everyone :)

Last edited:
Corkscrew said:
Good morning everyone, and a happy weekend! :D I love Saturday mornings - up early, out for a walk with the dogs while most of the village is still sleeping, with only the birds tweeting and back home for a liesurely coffee/breakfast and no clock watching to get to work...............bliss :D

I'm reporting in with a loss of 7.25lb this week :wee: I wouldn't normally count the odd 0.25lb but I'm counting it this week because it means I drop into the 15's :D I only drop into them by the 0.25, but I'm flipping having it! :giggle: I get my 3.5 stone shiny too :D

After a few weeks of STS and last weeks 2lb gain, I feel like I'm back in the game with my head on the right way now! Next week's menu is planned and shopped for and I feel motivated..............for a change! lol Bring it on :D

Have a lovely weekend everyone :)

That is blooming fantastic girl xxx go you :) and I see no prpbl counting .25 lol every little helps xxxx

How do u rep ppl?!

LADIES.... u see me in my ikkle picture, im half indian so i got a decent tan all year round! What colour of highlights/lowlights would u suggest? Hair is still pretty short. Got myself a group on deal.

Reputation Comments: if you look at the bottom of each message (where you hit the reply, reply with quote or multiquote) right at the left hand side there are two symbols a black star or the black danger triangle. The black star is the reputation button - if you are leaving rep comments leave your name otherwise the person you rep won't be able to thank you (or if you are really lucky, rep you back)

The black danger triangle is the report to moderator button x

I think red lowlights or copper would look really good

good morning everyone, and a happy weekend! :d i love saturday mornings - up early, out for a walk with the dogs while most of the village is still sleeping, with only the birds tweeting and back home for a liesurely coffee/breakfast and no clock watching to get to work...............bliss :d

i'm reporting in with a loss of 7.25lb this week :wee: I wouldn't normally count the odd 0.25lb but i'm counting it this week because it means i drop into the 15's :d i only drop into them by the 0.25, but i'm flipping having it! :giggle: I get my 3.5 stone shiny too :d

after a few weeks of sts and last weeks 2lb gain, i feel like i'm back in the game with my head on the right way now! Next week's menu is planned and shopped for and i feel motivated..............for a change! Lol bring it on :d

have a lovely weekend everyone :)

flippin brilliant....15 stone something!!!! You little tinselly minx

donnajt said:
Oh Kathy my new toy...just the thought of it brings a flush and huge smile to my face!!!

I have a toy like that too but not sure we are on about the same thing :p xxxx

Morning all...I had such good fun last night and bought a smile to my Avon customers' faces, I am sure my new found happiness is down to my new toy

Took Meg out in her wheelchair to collect the Avon books and got home 2.5 hours later - I was jogging pushing the wheelchair giving her wheelies etc...felt like a kid being allowed out to play with no parental supervision

I have a plan...I have moved my WI to Sunday for the next two weeks to maximise my weight loss as we are away from 30th

Have started spring cleaning the house .... windows all done - been clearing out all the kitchen cupboards and intend to get the kitchen at least finished today

Only 16 days until my holiday so focus is on weight loss and exercise to flatten my tum and tighten my bum !!!

That is blooming fantastic girl xxx go you :) and I see no prpbl counting .25 lol every little helps xxxx

Reputation Comments: if you look at the bottom of each message (where you hit the reply, reply with quote or multiquote) right at the left hand side there are two symbols a black star or the black danger triangle. The black star is the reputation button - if you are leaving rep comments leave your name otherwise the person you rep won't be able to thank you (or if you are really lucky, rep you back)

The black danger triangle is the report to moderator button x

I think red lowlights or copper would look really good

I agree, red or copper would look fab :D

Great you don't need to wear anything special and I am all up for sharing!!!

Sharing what though? :D

Oh Kathy my new toy...just the thought of it brings a flush and huge smile to my face!!!

:8855: You tormenting b*gger! lol

flippin brilliant....15 stone something!!!! You little tinselly minx

Yeah another 13.5lb and I can jump out of the plane with Ems! LOL

I have a toy like that too but not sure we are on about the same thing :p xxxx

My thinking was along the same lines Kath! lol

Morning all...I had such good fun last night and bought a smile to my Avon customers' faces, I am sure my new found happiness is down to my new toy

Took Meg out in her wheelchair to collect the Avon books and got home 2.5 hours later - I was jogging pushing the wheelchair giving her wheelies etc...felt like a kid being allowed out to play with no parental supervision

I have a plan...I have moved my WI to Sunday for the next two weeks to maximise my weight loss as we are away from 30th

Have started spring cleaning the house .... windows all done - been clearing out all the kitchen cupboards and intend to get the kitchen at least finished today

Only 16 days until my holiday so focus is on weight loss and exercise to flatten my tum and tighten my bum !!!
Sounds like you and Meg had a right giggle :D

Shall I swap you to Sunday on the front page then, or is the switch gonna be a temporary thing? :) Does that give you 3 WI's before your holiday?

Good luck :D

Bloody hell corky, well done! That's a fab loss! And wow to the 3 1/2 stone shiney :) I can't wait to have lost that much weight!!

I'm buying myself some new running trainers. Started running a couple of years ago (only fairly short distances) and enjoyed it but stopped when my friend who I went with moved away, so want to get back into it again as she will be moving back soon and I'll be going with her again, so need to get some fitness up! Found a couch to 5k training guide online so going to follow that. It gets you running 5k in 9 weeks!! Xx

Well done on the amazing loss Corky. Great what getting back on plan can do. :D Hope everyone else is doing really well - I've been barely eating cos I have gut problems so don't know how Tuesday will go. So while I've been laid up not able to do much I've gotten hooked on loads of silly games on FB. I'm now at the stage where I need "neighbours" to continue. Any volunteers Ha Ha. :D:D:D

Weighed in at 174 lbs. Just getting over being sick again! Anyway new me, new start, new weigh in day, new diary and new rules!

Have a great week ahead!

Got auburn but it needs fixed, dunno y i bother using group on deals. Then i got bk from my wee break n got a free spray tan at Tanz Tanning launch..............IM FECKING ORANGE. Im no happy at all. Ive always hated fake tan it looks stupid n patchy or streky. U should see me. Ompa lumpa eat ur heart out. I no u ladies r prob laughing but i cant even weigh in this week becoz im not leaving the house untill this fades. Im not even joking. Its gonna b a long week. Now i can stay i tried it n it really is stupid. Im never gonna b greedy with tan again. Im love my skin forever! And fake tan stinks too!

Well my break was good. Stopped of at a place called ayr spice, indian place. Best indian ive had. Amazing. Got to van late so right to bed. Saturdays hike went all wrong! I wanted to go left n he said "no right coz we need to follow the tree line" wht bloody tree line!!!? Anyway his way was totally wrong so went just went then road way to fine the other path... Couldnt find tht! Lol so once we got bk to caravan 3hrs later, i had mapped our walk on my phone. It turns out goin left woulda took us the right way! Grrrr men n maps! Picnic was nice. N it was nice just the two of us. Not done something like this since my 18th bday!
My scales r always wrong but 2lb. But it says ive gained 4lb. Not gonna write tht down but defo no going to class this week. Im far too flipping orange. X i just cant go out there. X what if it rains, ill b all wite lines hahaha. Omg y did i go! WHY WHY WHY! Flipping twat.

So ill b on here alot since im staying in all week.

Good Morning all

I should perhaps mention that I am not really on comps at the weekends bar sneak peaks at my phone. Work at a computer all week and so the thought of being on unless I really need to is a no-no!!

Had OK weekend, @ MILs on fri for diner had chinese take away Chicken & Mushroom with extra veg & boiled rice so all good.

Saturday had to get the tent up and treated as we are away at the end of the week and luckily it stayed dry unlike yesterday - talk about downpours!!!! I had done 4 loads on washing on Sat but couldn't get it hung out as had to take whirly down to put tent up so got washing out for about 1hr yesterday then while I was making SW Cheesecake from this weeks mag the rain came on and I mean came on, it was like a sheet!!!!! Anyhoo got it in but obviously still wet so had to put on heating and hang over the radiators!!!! House smelt lovely though!!!!! My cheesecake on the other hand was absolutely disgusting - please do not make it, it was like chewing a balloon :sign0137: Other than that I tidied house, had a read up of clothes and chucked out loadsa things that didnt fit any more, would fit at a future date but not longer liked and things that were just past their best, so lot more room but still got a suitcase full that I will need to go through - The Samaritans must be loving me at the moment!!!!

Hope you all have a lovely day :)

Got auburn but it needs fixed, dunno y i bother using group on deals. Then i got bk from my wee break n got a free spray tan at Tanz Tanning launch..............IM FECKING ORANGE. Im no happy at all. Ive always hated fake tan it looks stupid n patchy or streky. U should see me. Ompa lumpa eat ur heart out. I no u ladies r prob laughing but i cant even weigh in this week becoz im not leaving the house untill this fades. Im not even joking. Its gonna b a long week. Now i can stay i tried it n it really is stupid. Im never gonna b greedy with tan again. Im love my skin forever! And fake tan stinks too!

Well my break was good. Stopped of at a place called ayr spice, indian place. Best indian ive had. Amazing. Got to van late so right to bed. Saturdays hike went all wrong! I wanted to go left n he said "no right coz we need to follow the tree line" wht bloody tree line!!!? Anyway his way was totally wrong so went just went then road way to fine the other path... Couldnt find tht! Lol so once we got bk to caravan 3hrs later, i had mapped our walk on my phone. It turns out goin left woulda took us the right way! Grrrr men n maps! Picnic was nice. N it was nice just the two of us. Not done something like this since my 18th bday!
My scales r always wrong but 2lb. But it says ive gained 4lb. Not gonna write tht down but defo no going to class this week. Im far too flipping orange. X i just cant go out there. X what if it rains, ill b all wite lines hahaha. Omg y did i go! WHY WHY WHY! Flipping twat.

Sorry Tina but....................:8855: I nearly wet myself laughing at you being Tango'd! LOL My friends daughter had one done for her prom and she was just the same..........orange! lol It faded to a lovely colour after a couple showers/baths :D You should be able to lift the self impossed house arrest in a couple of days! LOL

Good Morning all

I should perhaps mention that I am not really on comps at the weekends bar sneak peaks at my phone. Work at a computer all week and so the thought of being on unless I really need to is a no-no!!

Had OK weekend, @ MILs on fri for diner had chinese take away Chicken & Mushroom with extra veg & boiled rice so all good.

Saturday had to get the tent up and treated as we are away at the end of the week and luckily it stayed dry unlike yesterday - talk about downpours!!!! I had done 4 loads on washing on Sat but couldn't get it hung out as had to take whirly down to put tent up so got washing out for about 1hr yesterday then while I was making SW Cheesecake from this weeks mag the rain came on and I mean came on, it was like a sheet!!!!! Anyhoo got it in but obviously still wet so had to put on heating and hang over the radiators!!!! House smelt lovely though!!!!! My cheesecake on the other hand was absolutely disgusting - please do not make it, it was like chewing a balloon :sign0137: Other than that I tidied house, had a read up of clothes and chucked out loadsa things that didnt fit any more, would fit at a future date but not longer liked and things that were just past their best, so lot more room but still got a suitcase full that I will need to go through - The Samaritans must be loving me at the moment!!!!

I need to go through my wardrobe and get some stuff chucked/donated! I find it really hard parting with good clothes, even if I don't want them anymore! :8855:

Bloody hell corky, well done! That's a fab loss! And wow to the 3 1/2 stone shiney :) I can't wait to have lost that much weight!!

I'm buying myself some new running trainers. Started running a couple of years ago (only fairly short distances) and enjoyed it but stopped when my friend who I went with moved away, so want to get back into it again as she will be moving back soon and I'll be going with her again, so need to get some fitness up! Found a couch to 5k training guide online so going to follow that. It gets you running 5k in 9 weeks!! Xx

I've read about that couch to 5k thingy and I've always fancied trying it. Thing is all my friends would rather have their teeth knocked out with a hammer than run, and I'd feel totally stupid doing it on my own! LOL I could do with a miniminer living next door to me :D lol

Well done on the amazing loss Corky. Great what getting back on plan can do. :D Hope everyone else is doing really well - I've been barely eating cos I have gut problems so don't know how Tuesday will go. So while I've been laid up not able to do much I've gotten hooked on loads of silly games on FB. I'm now at the stage where I need "neighbours" to continue. Any volunteers Ha Ha. :D:D:D

Aye getting back on plan works wonders! lol

Ohhhhhh FB games :( I'm total pants at games PP, but I'll willingly be your 'neighbour' :D I'm not bothered about being totally humiliated :eek::p:giggle:

Hope you're feeling better now PP x

Hi lovely ladies. I am just popping in to say that I am still alive (phew!!) and im sorry I have been a bad team tinsiler :( i have been hiding a little as ive not been the happiest of bunnies for a week or so and havent wanted to make everybody else miserable with my woes, believe me my posts would have been enough to make the smiliest of people sucidal!! i am feeling a little bit brighter and promise not to be miserable about these parts hehe :)

i fell out a little with SW last week but have been back at it this week and am hoping for some sort of a loss tomorrow. Feel like im treading water with my weight loss at the mo and that 4 stone for xmas seems to be sliding further and further away!

would love to catch up on all ive missed but would take me forever and a day, you ladies cant half talk, I have PM'd u tho Donna and Andrea thanks for the email I hope you got my reply! I promise to be a better team tinsiler from today onwards :) x

Poor u Tina I have had fake tab disasters my self in the past so I can imagine how u feel! U can get fake tan eraser stuff if it's really bad, I think I've also heard lemon juice is also a good way of getting rid of fake tan!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sharing what though? :D
:8855: You tormenting b*gger! lol

My thinking was along the same lines Kath! lol

Sounds like you and Meg had a right giggle :D

Shall I swap you to Sunday on the front page then, or is the switch gonna be a temporary thing? :) Does that give you 3 WI's before your holiday?

Good luck :D
* I'd share everything bar my last cadbury's creme egg and my weight loss!
* I have neglected my new toy and he is now refusing to turn on
* No leave me as Friday for time being as I have to find a new group once I am back from hols

OMG I am rubbish at running but I have discovered I can jog when I push a wheelchair... maybe I should invest in some running trainers...

Fab distraction Purple - are we talking Farmville? if so, can't help as I've never played it

Tina I am so sorry but I am still laughing at your post - and I have read it 3 times...take a picture please...did you complain?

Good Morning all

How disappointing that the cheesecake was yuk!!! Why don't you try making them with philli cheese, strawberry essence, covered with fresh strawberries - you would probably need an egg and some sweetner and then bake in a silicone baking dish - ooohhh might have to try that myself!

Hi lovely ladies. I am just popping in to say that I am still alive (phew!!) and im sorry I have been a bad team tinsiler :( i have been hiding a little as ive not been the happiest of bunnies for a week or so and havent wanted to make everybody else miserable with my woes, believe me my posts would have been enough to make the smiliest of people sucidal!! i am feeling a little bit brighter and promise not to be miserable about these parts hehe :)

i fell out a little with SW last week but have been back at it this week and am hoping for some sort of a loss tomorrow. Feel like im treading water with my weight loss at the mo and that 4 stone for xmas seems to be sliding further and further away!

would love to catch up on all ive missed but would take me forever and a day, you ladies cant half talk, I have PM'd u tho Donna and Andrea thanks for the email I hope you got my reply! I promise to be a better team tinsiler from today onwards :) x
Jo - firstly don't you dare apologise for being missing in action and secondly, we are your support group - you can come on a whinge to me anytime - I will whinge back lol!

So sad to hear you are still in pain with your back, is there anything we can help you with?

Poor u Tina I have had fake tab disasters my self in the past so I can imagine how u feel! U can get fake tan eraser stuff if it's really bad, I think I've also heard lemon juice is also a good way of getting rid of fake tan!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Apparently toothpaste is the best thing for removing orange tan...

Back