**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

I have visions of Tina being striped in orange, smelling of lemons and toothpaste!

I'm in so much pain, first star week since having Miles...OMG!!! To top it off he wants to be attached to the boob 24/7 atm which doesn't help the cramping!!! OWWWWWWWWWWW... gonna go self medicate with chocolate (flexi day me thinks!)

Thanks Donna. I know and you lot really are wondeful I just don't wanna be the moany one of the group I know everybody has there own stuff going on away from here. But I won't go missing again!

Wish somebody had a magic cure for my back still in so much pain and that's part of what is making me feel so fed up. I don't want to be very ultra dramatic but my life's been on hold with it as I haven't been able to do anything in over 6 weeks feel like a hermit. I just have eveything pinned on physio working.

Thanks again tho it's so nice for ppl to welcome me back :) I have missed u all x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi lovely ladies. I am just popping in to say that I am still alive (phew!!) and im sorry I have been a bad team tinsiler :( i have been hiding a little as ive not been the happiest of bunnies for a week or so and havent wanted to make everybody else miserable with my woes, believe me my posts would have been enough to make the smiliest of people sucidal!! i am feeling a little bit brighter and promise not to be miserable about these parts hehe :)

i fell out a little with SW last week but have been back at it this week and am hoping for some sort of a loss tomorrow. Feel like im treading water with my weight loss at the mo and that 4 stone for xmas seems to be sliding further and further away!

would love to catch up on all ive missed but would take me forever and a day, you ladies cant half talk, I have PM'd u tho Donna and Andrea thanks for the email I hope you got my reply! I promise to be a better team tinsiler from today onwards :) x

Welcome back Jo! :D No more hiding MIssy! ok? :D lol We're here for you - to support and help you, to laugh with you and to listen to anything you want to moan about! So no more MIA stunts :giggle:

Good luck for WI this week :)

OMG I am rubbish at running but I have discovered I can jog when I push a wheelchair... maybe I should invest in some running trainers...

......................or a zimmer frrame :bolt::8855:

Thanks Donna. I know and you lot really are wondeful I just don't wanna be the moany one of the group I know everybody has there own stuff going on away from here. But I won't go missing again!

Wish somebody had a magic cure for my back still in so much pain and that's part of what is making me feel so fed up. I don't want to be very ultra dramatic but my life's been on hold with it as I haven't been able to do anything in over 6 weeks feel like a hermit. I just have eveything pinned on physio working.

Thanks again tho it's so nice for ppl to welcome me back :) I have missed u all x

Awwww being in pain all the time is enough to wear anyone down Jo :( Hopefully the physio will help you :fingerscrossed:

Welcome back Jo - stop disappearing and going off track! Stay ere and stay on track - simples! Lol

Sorry for your orange skin mummy - in not laughing at all - honest

Ellen I hope the paint subsides soon

Afternoon all! Still here I am, still on plan I am, decided I'll never best corks on the fish front (lol!! I don't mean it like THAT) but I have introduced fish in parsley sauce to my diet and really enjoyed it today!

2lbs off!! :) totalling 12.5lbs off in 3 weeks, nearly a quarter of the way there! Sooo chuffed with myself :) wits be nice to have the 5lbs losses each week but it's not realistic and that's just too fast to lose it. I'll be happy if I can lose an average of 2lb a week as that will get me to target for Christmas and I can start wedding dress shopping then!! :)

A nice visual aid too... My son weighs around 12.5lbs (will find out for sure at his 12 week check up on Thursday) so I've lost a Jack! Lol! :)

Hopefully get my 1 stone award next week!! :) and hopefully the weight will keep coming off once I start my running (though it will e more like jogging lol) xx

2lbs off!! :) totalling 12.5lbs off in 3 weeks, nearly a quarter of the way there! Sooo chuffed with myself :) wits be nice to have the 5lbs losses each week but it's not realistic and that's just too fast to lose it. I'll be happy if I can lose an average of 2lb a week as that will get me to target for Christmas and I can start wedding dress shopping then!! :)

A nice visual aid too... My son weighs around 12.5lbs (will find out for sure at his 12 week check up on Thursday) so I've lost a Jack! Lol! :)

Hopefully get my 1 stone award next week!! :) and hopefully the weight will keep coming off once I start my running (though it will e more like jogging lol) xx

Well done Sammy :winner: You're going great guns :D

Well done, thats a great loss but would be better to get on to an average steady loss now but anymore that your hoped 2lbs a week would be great. I aim for 1 a week but even that is being a bit hopeful recently and I am going on holiday on friday, so no doubt a gain when I get back but I am going to enjoy myself and worry about it afterwards but hopefully the weather will be good and I can get loads walking in!!!

I always plan to start jogging/running (or any kind of exercise but have absolutely no motivation for that at the moment).

x

Good Morning Team Tinselers

Hope we are all in a good mood today? The sun is shining here for a change and lovely blue skies - long may it continue!!!! Camping from Friday so I would like it to be dry for the tent going up at least!!!!

WI tonight, not sure how I am going to go, maybe a gain, catch up from previous weeks plus to be blunt not been able to go to the loo since friday (I think) so I would imagine that is going to have a big affect. Need to buy some Scan Bran from class - get things moving!!

Busy day/week ahead, moving offices but not just office - actual building about 200mtrs across the way. Finish on Thursday so I need to get packing as not wanting other people to do it for me then I have no idea where anything is, not got the correct furniture tho so things will still be in boxes when I get back!!! Ah well............

Hope everyone has a good day and good luck to all the WI's still to come!!!

xx

Thanks ladies! Alycyn enjoy your holiday! We only live once so got to enjoy ourselves sometimes. Hope you can get lots of walking in to balance it out though xx

Corkscrew said:
Welcome back Jo! :D No more hiding MIssy! ok? :D lol We're here for you - to support and help you, to laugh with you and to listen to anything you want to moan about! So no more MIA stunts :giggle:

Good luck for WI this week :)

Awwww being in pain all the time is enough to wear anyone down Jo :( Hopefully the physio will help you :fingerscrossed:

Thanks corks, you all really are lovely. I promise not to disappear again. I do have everything crossed for physio x

Emmey1 said:
Welcome back Jo - stop disappearing and going off track! Stay ere and stay on track - simples! Lol

Afternoon all! Still here I am, still on plan I am, decided I'll never best corks on the fish front (lol!! I don't mean it like THAT) but I have introduced fish in parsley sauce to my diet and really enjoyed it today!

Thanks ems. I have been more on plan than off honestly just occasional pesky things pulling me by the wayside. But I do promise to try harder!

Mmmmm I love fish in parsley sauce! X

sammyb1985 said:

Wow well done u that's amazing you really are going great guns! :) :) :) x

Alycyn1980 said:

Hope we are all in a good mood today? The sun is shining here for a change and lovely blue skies - long may it continue!!!! Camping from Friday so I would like it to be dry for the tent going up at least!!!!

WI tonight, not sure how I am going to go, maybe a gain, catch up from previous weeks plus to be blunt not been able to go to the loo since friday (I think) so I would imagine that is going to have a big affect. Need to buy some Scan Bran from class - get things moving!!

Busy day/week ahead, moving offices but not just office - actual building about 200mtrs across the way. Finish on Thursday so I need to get packing as not wanting other people to do it for me then I have no idea where anything is, not got the correct furniture tho so things will still be in boxes when I get back!!! Ah well............

xx

Good luck for WI hun and hope the packing is going ok, we moved out whole building to another a few miles away before Xmas which already had a whole team in was a nightmare so
I do sympathise with u :) x

Well.... Im glad u all had a great laugh! I had to laugh or id of cried! After i scrubbed with lemon juice my other halfs linx etc i look ok now! I suppose being half indian i should never have bothered! Lol just being greedy i guess! I did call the place up (while lieing in bed feeling stupid) the girl says booths r not tht good n to b sprayed by so eone looks loads better! Not tht ill b gettin it done again in a hurry! Just been bk at hairdresser to get hair fixed. It kinda went blonde coz of toner not accepting the red! So u can imagine mega dark skin n blonde hair! I looked so natural lol...NOT. Even my girls just kept looking at me! Lol so now im a lovely colour and hair is looking good.
Just grabbed a quick lunch n heading to gym now. Try burn off a wee bit for tonights weigh in. I dont want a gain coz ive never had one yet lol but its long over due to b fair. But on the other hand when i have been naughty i do do body magic so to be fair i earnt every loss ive had. PROUDEST TANGO'D PERSON EVER!!!!!
Just scanned thro alot of post and wow u ladies r amazing. This is just one of the best forms ive ever been on. We all need to keep team tinsel together! I have a lot of friends from a form before "baby due april 2007" lol im glad i decided to use minimins this time. I think this is the longest ive not gained and actually really tried. Im not giving up. Thank u ladies for aupport etc and in exchange i give u giggles on my behalf!

:heartpump: xXx :heartpump:

Can you swim Jo?

Oh Em - I'm not that mad on fish if I have to cook it - what does the fish in parsley sauce taste like really cos I always think it looks like gruel lol

WOW! That's amazing - almost a stone - do you know what sort of wedding dress you fancy?

xx
Its gorgeous here too - actually got washing out on line! I had the same problem - I bought some tablets from Tesco omg did they do the trick!! How do you plan on eating your scan bran? I bought some and made a cake which was ok

Well.... Im glad u all had a great laugh! I had to laugh or id of cried! After i scrubbed with lemon juice my other halfs linx etc i look ok now! I suppose being half indian i should never have bothered! Lol just being greedy i guess! I did call the place up (while lieing in bed feeling stupid) the girl says booths r not tht good n to b sprayed by so eone looks loads better! Not tht ill b gettin it done again in a hurry! Just been bk at hairdresser to get hair fixed. It kinda went blonde coz of toner not accepting the red! So u can imagine mega dark skin n blonde hair! I looked so natural lol...NOT. Even my girls just kept looking at me! Lol so now im a lovely colour and hair is looking good.
Just grabbed a quick lunch n heading to gym now. Try burn off a wee bit for tonights weigh in. I dont want a gain coz ive never had one yet lol but its long over due to b fair. But on the other hand when i have been naughty i do do body magic so to be fair i earnt every loss ive had. PROUDEST TANGO'D PERSON EVER!!!!!
Just scanned thro alot of post and wow u ladies r amazing. This is just one of the best forms ive ever been on. We all need to keep team tinsel together! I have a lot of friends from a form before "baby due april 2007" lol im glad i decided to use minimins this time. I think this is the longest ive not gained and actually really tried. Im not giving up. Thank u ladies for aupport etc and in exchange i give u giggles on my behalf!

Well done on leaving the house...you are the funniest loveliest girl!
And what a lovely post - I feel exactly the same - I am so glad to have found this lovely group and my amazing shrinking friends x

Its gorgeous here too - actually got washing out on line! I had the same problem - I bought some tablets from Tesco omg did they do the trick!! How do you plan on eating your scan bran? I bought some and made a cake which was ok

Hi Donna

I have made a couple of the cakes before so I may make one but think I am going to try make a coffee one, missing my coffee cake!!! If not I will smother them in choc phillie and eat them that way, not too bad as long as got cuppa close at hand !!!! :party0027:

Liking Mr Grey!!!! I love the cross trainer but no pennies at the mo to be gettin me one, plus I have countless things in the house that I can exercise with so really no need!!!!!

Enjoy x

Haha mr grey looking good!

Donna the fish in parsley sauce doesn't taste fishey! It does look a bit sloppy but it's easy enough to eat - just a bit meaty! I would t pick it over other things but hoping to give myself a boost this week after last week

We shall see tomorrow - would rather like 2.5 to keep me on track for my 3stone for Christmas :)

Weighing in tonight after weighing on Saturday so not expecting much but I will let you all know. :) Well done to all shrinkers who have already weighed and good luck to all weighing in tonight :) xx

glad you've braved the outside world hun :) and that was a lovely post, its true that this is the most fabulous forum/thread x

Can you swim Jo?

I can swim hun yeah gunna ask my physio on friday and if she gives me the go ahead that is gunna be my plan of action!

Day 2 going well...have even tried to follow Corky and had tuna for lunch

Right here is the minute you have all been waiting for...drum roll....

Introducing Mr Grey...my new best friend cross trainer

He is so hard I can only manage to ride him for one minute per hour lol!

and the mystery is solved ;)

Weighing in tonight after weighing on Saturday so not expecting much but I will let you all know. :) Well done to all shrinkers who have already weighed and good luck to all weighing in tonight :) xx

good luck hun x

Back