**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Alycyn1980 said:
Well after the worries I only put on 1!!!!!! Surprised was not the word when i stood on the scales!!!! All good & back 2 it 2day. Hoping 2 get the exercise goin now, OH attempting 2 stop smoking so hopefully we can motivate each other. Other motivation is hols abroad nxt yr, nd 2 get some pics on the wall 4 motivation :)

Have good day all xxx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Welcome back chick. Great news about WI it's nice when you get a surprise like that isn't it. Sounds like u have some great reasons for being motivated now particularly the hols :) congrats to oh on promotion. Have a first great day back on plan x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Goooood mooooooorning. Well I had quite a good day yesterday had physio first and she is pleased with the progress altho there is still a fair way to go there has been a definate improvement from when I first began to go. She has advised that I can go back to work next week hit suggested staggered return and has given me some other advice for when I go back. Still no exercise tho :(

WI was yesterday evening and finally my 1.5 stone award just lost the little 0.5 off to get it last night but I don't care as finally its mine :) :) :)

Just awaiting on some news on Monday now and fingers crossed that goes the right way and life should be back on kilter :)

Have a good day all and good look all u Wednesday weighers x

Gulp! It's Wednesday!

After kicking officially my scale hopping habit I have no idea how I've done! Last week was a full week without the scales and same again with this one - I like to jump on a Tuesday so I have an idea so the past two weeks I've always been so nervous going to group not knowing why to expect!
So I'd like 1.5! This will keep me on track for my 6stone for Christmas goal and think its a nice steady loss - I've struggled a bit this week - mainly with myself and craving really bad food - my meals have been fine but I've found myself hungry this week so they have been bigger portions - I have no idea - im probably just talking myself down now - we shall see tonight!

Good luck other Wednesday weighers!

Quick report in! Maintained this week - deserved a loss but oh well it's fine :) onwards and forwards for a kick ass loss next week :)

Well after the worries I only put on 1!!!!!! Surprised was not the word when i stood on the scales!!!! All good & back 2 it 2day. Hoping 2 get the exercise goin now, OH attempting 2 stop smoking so hopefully we can motivate each other. Other motivation is hols abroad nxt yr, nd 2 get some pics on the wall 4 motivation :)

Have good day all xxx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins
Well done on having only a small gain when you've been on holiday. :D

Goooood mooooooorning. Well I had quite a good day yesterday had physio first and she is pleased with the progress altho there is still a fair way to go there has been a definate improvement from when I first began to go. She has advised that I can go back to work next week hit suggested staggered return and has given me some other advice for when I go back. Still no exercise tho :(

WI was yesterday evening and finally my 1.5 stone award just lost the little 0.5 off to get it last night but I don't care as finally its mine :) :) :)

Just awaiting on some news on Monday now and fingers crossed that goes the right way and life should be back on kilter :)

Have a good day all and good look all u Wednesday weighers x

Fab news re teh loss and the shiny. :D

Quick report in! Maintained this week - deserved a loss but oh well it's fine :) onwards and forwards for a kick ass loss next week :)
Well done on your STS I had the same result last night too. Try not to let it get you down. I'm going with "at least it wasn't a gain " to keep my spirits up.

That's a lovely photo hun, you all have done really well with SW then, has it made it easier you all doing it?

How was WI? Starting again with food diary sounds like a good idea it always helps me get things back on track actually to see things written down x

Yeah we have all done fab :) Makes it easy to have my 2 sisters to keep me going.

I put on 2lbs this week :( Oh well...food diary is the way to go this week :) xx

Emmey1 said:

Oh no that's not good, always feels so unfair when we've had a good week. But as u said onwards and downwards girly :) x

MrsLisaMarie said:
Yeah we have all done fab :) Makes it easy to have my 2 sisters to keep me going.

I put on 2lbs this week :( Oh well...food diary is the way to go this week :) xx

Sounds like a good plan :) can see that loss coming next week already x

Christmas challenge goal setting

I was just wondering that I don't think it is realistic to lose 40 pounds or so by christmas. Now that we are in August that means a good 8-10 pounds a month. What do you all think?

sammyzip50 said:
Christmas challenge goal setting

I was just wondering that I don't think it is realistic to lose 40 pounds or so by christmas. Now that we are in August that means a good 8-10 pounds a month. What do you all think?

I think two pounds a week on average should be do-able, doesn't leave much room for error though. I've still 40 pounds to lose but going to keep it as my target to keep me motivated and on track xx

HI all just had a thought that as I have gained my goal is now to lose 22lbs for xmas. I am currently 162lbs and goal was 140lbs!! Not looking likely now!!!

Well I had weigh in today and lost 2.5lbs! So pleased with that result :) 18lbs lost in a total of 6 weeks, really pleased :D

I now weigh dead on 200lbs and hopefully next week I will say goodye to the 200's FOREVER!!! I forced myself to eat all my extra A's and B's this week to make sure I get an average loss of 2lbs a week so i'm doing well and with the amount of weight I've lost so far i'm kind of 3 weeks ahead for reaching my target weight (as it is at the moment) so still on track to get there for Christmas I think! xx

can't speak for anyone else, but i've been hiding as i gained 2 wi's ago, and last wi lost that gain again. also switched from slimming world to weight watchers, and didn't want to feel like a traiter. think i need more discipline really, and because of that reason weight watchers will probably be better for me. will certainly help portion control! hope everyone else is doing well! well done on the losses sammy!

After a gain of 2lbs last week I am 4lbs down this week :) So chuffed with myself!!

Only 1.5lbs to go to my 5 stone award and 3 weigh in's til my holiday and really want my 5.5 stone award before I go away.

Hope everyone is having a good week :) xx

Last edited:
Well I had weigh in today and lost 2.5lbs! So pleased with that result :) 18lbs lost in a total of 6 weeks, really pleased :D

I now weigh dead on 200lbs and hopefully next week I will say goodye to the 200's FOREVER!!! I forced myself to eat all my extra A's and B's this week to make sure I get an average loss of 2lbs a week so i'm doing well and with the amount of weight I've lost so far i'm kind of 3 weeks ahead for reaching my target weight (as it is at the moment) so still on track to get there for Christmas I think! xx
Well done on the loss hun. :D

can't speak for anyone else, but i've been hiding as i gained 2 wi's ago, and last wi lost that gain again. also switched from slimming world to weight watchers, and didn't want to feel like a traiter. think i need more discipline really, and because of that reason weight watchers will probably be better for me. will certainly help portion control! hope everyone else is doing well! well done on the losses sammy!
You're not a traitor at all LMC we are all here all wanting to lose weight by whatever means possible. It's not easy no matter how we do it. We should all encourage each other in any way we can. :D

After a gain of 2lbs last week I am 4.5lbs down this week :) So chuffed with myself!!

Only 1lb to go to my 5 stone award and 3 weigh in's til my holiday and really want my 5.5 stone award before I go away.

Hope everyone is having a good week :) xx
Fab loss well done. You'll be going some to get 2 shinys before your hols but why not go for it. :D

I've been nominated as a semi finalist for woman of the year in my group! Complete shocker, I've only been going 6 weeks lol! Don't think I'll win as the other woman has lost 6 stone but she never stays to class. We have to say a little about our journey on Monday and how we get the results we have and what motivates us etc and then I think the group decide who gets the award for the group! Will wait and see what Monday brings! Xx

I've been nominated as a semi finalist for woman of the year in my group! Complete shocker, I've only been going 6 weeks lol! Don't think I'll win it as the other woman has lost 6 stone but she never stays to class. We have to say a little about our journey on Monday and how we get the results we have and what motivates us etc and then I think the group decide who gets the award for the group! Will wait and see what Monday brings! Xx

Back