**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Weigh in is saturday. Can i join in please. Be bit motivation. X
Welcome to the madhouse. But a lot of the nutters are AWOL ATM. :D

Another pound off this week! :) Didn't win Woman of the Year, but I think Joanne deserved to win it as she has lost 6 stone and has been going to the group a lot longer than me :) So a total of 1 stones 5lbs lost in the last 7 weeks (2 stone 12lbs lost since I had Jack!) and really pleased with those results! :D xx
Well done on the loss this week and your overall results WOW. :D

Hi all.......just got back from my hols and have started again today and this is it - have even made a salad ready for lunch in work tomorrow - breakfast ideas much appreciated xx
Welcome back Dex. :D

Purple Patsy said:
Welcome to the madhouse. But a lot of the nutters are AWOL ATM. :D

Well done on the loss this week and your overall results WOW. :D

Welcome back Dex. :D

Thanks patsy, I'm so pleased with my results :) hoping that the weight continues to come off, I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing, so it should do!

Where is everybody? It's gone awfully quiet xx

Wow, it really is quiet around here!

I'll just babble on to myself :) Weighed in this morning exactly 5lbs gained since my last WI in May. Considering what I've been eating during that time I'm pretty happy with that. I'm sure it was a lot more but I've been back on plan since Monday with renewed determination and I've got to say it feels so much better to be in control and losing again. I'm not updating anything until I'm back to where I left off tho.

To anyone who is struggling/losing motivation taking a break completely can be a good thing. As long as you come back I suppose :D

Have a good weekend all :) :)

Been busy all week and had no time to stop and post though I have been reading all of yours :) Anyway weight STS despite doing all I need to do but this might be explained by biochemistry now. Hoping in a couple of weeks that things will start moving forward with some changes. Still eating and exercising well. Sorted my wardrobe out and chucked a few things out. Did measurements and photo and a physical assessment this week. I will be trying out TRX for the first time on Tuesday.

Have a good week ahead.

MOrning everyone. Can i join?

I weigh in on a wednesday and started the 8th

I lost 8lbs on my 1st week so 48lbs to go. ( 3lbs a week average in the 19 weeks leading up to xmas)

Wow congrats on your 5 stone award Lisa, that's amazing! It would be amazing if I could lose that much, which is just about my biggest target I think.

Well done on the 8lb loss Dana, that's great! Keep up the good work!

I have weigh in tomorrow so will see how I've done, had an awful dream last night though that I had gained 7 lbs this week, even though I've stuck to plan! I wasn't impressed!! But we will see what happens. I'm really hoping for at least a 2 lb loss as that will get me my stone and half award, but if I can get 3lbs then I'll also get my club ten and if I can get 3.5lbs then I'll be in the 13 stone range too which would be amazing! Xx

Good luck with WI tomorrow xx

I was great mon-fri but weekend has gone all wrong! Gonna restart tomorrow and plan my meals better. Like your brekkie idea Sarah but SW fry up wouldn't be practical for me during week. Have some high fibre muesli from M&S which is very tasty and not as synful as I expected as long as I measure my serving! Lunch will be egg and cheese salad and evening meal is smoked haddock, potatoes, peas and salad. Loads of fruit in bowl and muller yogs so no more excuses. Good luck everyone xx

Well 4 the 1st wknd in about month i have bn good, really watched wot bn doin & still have 40 Syns left, WI on Tue so finger crossed i lose some of wot put on over past few wks!!! Hope every1 else has had a good wknd & if uve over indulged nvr mind, it is in the past!!! X

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Lost 1/2lb this week which I was very pleased with considering it was my birthday weekend last week.
Am away on holiday this week so hoping to STS if poss but not worried if I gain.
WTH is Corky? Or everyone else for that matter? Seems daft to keep updating if it's not being recorded on the first post... well we can keep our own record of course but we do that anyway.
It's nice reading the posts from people who have managed to get on, I've got quite a busy few weeks ahead so expect to be a bit sporadic still.
Lets keep going everyone, we will do it. xxx

Wow, it really is quiet around here!

I'll just babble on to myself :) Weighed in this morning exactly 5lbs gained since my last WI in May. Considering what I've been eating during that time I'm pretty happy with that. I'm sure it was a lot more but I've been back on plan since Monday with renewed determination and I've got to say it feels so much better to be in control and losing again. I'm not updating anything until I'm back to where I left off tho.

To anyone who is struggling/losing motivation taking a break completely can be a good thing. As long as you come back I suppose :D

Have a good weekend all :) :)
Babbling is always welcome and I'll read it. :D Such a small gain is excellent. And it'll be gone shortly now you're back on plan. :D

Hi everyone! I got weighed this morning instead of Saturday and I am 3lbs lighter and picked up my 5 stone award :) So chuffed.
Fab loss and WOW :D 5 st superb. :D

Been busy all week and had no time to stop and post though I have been reading all of yours :) Anyway weight STS despite doing all I need to do but this might be explained by biochemistry now. Hoping in a couple of weeks that things will start moving forward with some changes. Still eating and exercising well. Sorted my wardrobe out and chucked a few things out. Did measurements and photo and a physical assessment this week. I will be trying out TRX for the first time on Tuesday.

Have a good week ahead.
Well done on the STS. What is TRX??

MOrning everyone. Can i join?

I weigh in on a wednesday and started the 8th

I lost 8lbs on my 1st week so 48lbs to go. ( 3lbs a week average in the 19 weeks leading up to xmas)
Welcome hun. Well done on your first week loss. Really sets you up for the next few weeks. :D

Wow congrats on your 5 stone award Lisa, that's amazing! It would be amazing if I could lose that much, which is just about my biggest target I think.

Well done on the 8lb loss Dana, that's great! Keep up the good work!

I have weigh in tomorrow so will see how I've done, had an awful dream last night though that I had gained 7 lbs this week, even though I've stuck to plan! I wasn't impressed!! But we will see what happens. I'm really hoping for at least a 2 lb loss as that will get me my stone and half award, but if I can get 3lbs then I'll also get my club ten and if I can get 3.5lbs then I'll be in the 13 stone range too which would be amazing! Xx
OMG what a nightmare to have Good luck for WI. :D

Good luck with WI tomorrow xx

I was great mon-fri but weekend has gone all wrong! Gonna restart tomorrow and plan my meals better. Like your brekkie idea Sarah but SW fry up wouldn't be practical for me during week. Have some high fibre muesli from M&S which is very tasty and not as synful as I expected as long as I measure my serving! Lunch will be egg and cheese salad and evening meal is smoked haddock, potatoes, peas and salad. Loads of fruit in bowl and muller yogs so no more excuses. Good luck everyone xx
Well you'll be maintaining at least cos thats what SW recommends be good during the week and indulge at teh w/end. :D

Lost 1/2lb this week which I was very pleased with considering it was my birthday weekend last week.
Am away on holiday this week so hoping to STS if poss but not worried if I gain.
WTH is Corky? Or everyone else for that matter? Seems daft to keep updating if it's not being recorded on the first post... well we can keep our own record of course but we do that anyway.
It's nice reading the posts from people who have managed to get on, I've got quite a busy few weeks ahead so expect to be a bit sporadic still.
Lets keep going everyone, we will do it. xxx
Well done on the loss Andrea. Corky has been AWOL for weeks and I'm really worried about her now. I've PM'd a couple of times but not had replies. Has anyone else heard from her.

Lost another pound this week so 14 stone 2! Hopefully not long until I'm in the 13's! 1 more pound to my stone and a half award and 2 more pounds to my club 10 award! :) so pleased! Xx

Evening everybody........pleased to report that I have been a good SWer on my first day back on the wagon (yet again :))

Think I must have the record for the number of restarts! Even started considering going over to another plan - Atkins, meal replacement, etc - but I know SW works and is a healthy plan for life :). Just need to focus and plan more.

Had a free nibble box from Graze today - went for the healthy, light choices and pleasantly surprised as had to do the taste test with hubby immediately. Think these will be fab for snack attacks when fruit just won't do!! Anyone else tried these or any ideas for munchies?

Andrea - hope you had a brill birthday and have a fab holiday.......did I tell you how great you are looking? You look fantastic xx

Purple Patsy - how are you doing lovely? You are so clever at replying to us lot - I have to keep scrolling back! Thanks for your support xx

Mornin folks. How is every1? Sunny here this morn 4 a change & got washing hung out, all the towels from visitors @ wknd!! WI 2nite, feel ok about it, bn good & within Syns 4 1st time in wks!!!!

Busy day ahead, hope its a quick 1 x

Lost another pound this week so 14 stone 2! Hopefully not long until I'm in the 13's! 1 more pound to my stone and a half award and 2 more pounds to my club 10 award! :) so pleased! Xx
Well done Sammy that's fab. :D

Evening everybody........pleased to report that I have been a good SWer on my first day back on the wagon (yet again :))

Think I must have the record for the number of restarts! Even started considering going over to another plan - Atkins, meal replacement, etc - but I know SW works and is a healthy plan for life :). Just need to focus and plan more.

Had a free nibble box from Graze today - went for the healthy, light choices and pleasantly surprised as had to do the taste test with hubby immediately. Think these will be fab for snack attacks when fruit just won't do!! Anyone else tried these or any ideas for munchies?

Andrea - hope you had a brill birthday and have a fab holiday.......did I tell you how great you are looking? You look fantastic xx

Purple Patsy - how are you doing lovely? You are so clever at replying to us lot - I have to keep scrolling back! Thanks for your support xx
Good to hear you've found your focus. Can you help me look for mine. :D:D:D

Mornin folks. How is every1? Sunny here this morn 4 a change & got washing hung out, all the towels from visitors @ wknd!! WI 2nite, feel ok about it, bn good & within Syns 4 1st time in wks!!!!

Busy day ahead, hope its a quick 1 x

All the best for WI. :D

Might be a wee bit late but can I join, lost 29.5lbs so far, 70.5lb to target but would be happy to hit 4st (56lb) by Christmas :)

My calculations say 26.5lb to go....

Managed 2 lose 1.5 last nite so happy wi that & motivation back in the rite place. Dont think will reach target 4 xmas but as long as losing :) x

I lost 6lb at WI this morning, taking my total up to 14lbs in TWO weeks, I am well on track. I want to lose as much as possible by Xmas. ive set a target of 40lbs tobegin with, then when i reach it or get close ill up it.

Might be a wee bit late but can I join, lost 29.5lbs so far, 70.5lb to target but would be happy to hit 4st (56lb) by Christmas :)

My calculations say 26.5lb to go....
Welcome aboard. :D You're doing really well so far. :D

Managed 2 lose 1.5 last nite so happy wi that & motivation back in the rite place. Dont think will reach target 4 xmas but as long as losing :) x

Well done on the loss hun. :D

I lost 6lb at WI this morning, taking my total up to 14lbs in TWO weeks, I am well on track. I want to lose as much as possible by Xmas. ive set a target of 40lbs tobegin with, then when i reach it or get close ill up it.
A stone in 2 weeks WOW WOW WOW. Well done hun. If only it would stay at that rate. :D

Jack got weighed today and he's 14lbs 5oz. In the 17 weeks since I've had him I've lost 2 stone 13lbs (1 stone 6lbs on slimming world) so i've lost the equivelent of just under THREE Jacks! lol! xx

Back