**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

I know if only it carried on at that rate, ohwell, its a kick start to my 4stone my xmas. :)

STS this week :cry:I know it could have been worse but I worked really hard this week, lots of 2/3rd superfree meals and lots of speed soup. All I can think is I've had problems sleeping all week and that might of knocked on. Big numbers next week, hopefully a 4/5lb week :rolleyes:

Well jst in from garden, 2.5hrs on my own. OH away offshore, he usually does the grass & it is a hand mower so between that & the weeding I have burned some calories & I am goin 2b doin day 2 of 30 DS. This should b doin good 4 WI on Tues :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

STS this week :cry:I know it could have been worse but I worked really hard this week, lots of 2/3rd superfree meals and lots of speed soup. All I can think is I've had problems sleeping all week and that might of knocked on. Big numbers next week, hopefully a 4/5lb week :rolleyes:
Sleep problems can really mess up your losses. A STS is good though. Could be worse. :D Here'ds to a great result next week. :D

Well jst in from garden, 2.5hrs on my own. OH away offshore, he usually does the grass & it is a hand mower so between that & the weeding I have burned some calories & I am goin 2b doin day 2 of 30 DS. This should b doin good 4 WI on Tues :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins
OMG you must have a thing for pain. 30DS after gardening AAARGH. Hope you get the result you deserve on Tues. :D

Well an STS for me. To be fair i quit during week. But decided to stick at it last couple days which probably balanced it out. Still lost 8lbs total though. So heres to next week. Best of luck all. X
STS is good if you've not had the best of weeks. :D Better result next week. :D

Hi all. So sorry I have been AWOL for so long have had a bit of a rubbish few weeks with life in general. Including being back at work now and still being in pain with my back just dont know where it's going to end with it all. Im so exhausted every night and works not great at the mo when I get it dunno what to do with myself.

Dieting wise I've had a rethink took a couple of weeks break and me and mum decided for now sw just isn't for us. I love my leader and my group but the diet itself just doesnt fit in with our lifestyles and I became all consumed with it as I found I had to think about it too much it even ended up causing arguments between me and mum. I still think sw is a brilliant diet and works wonderfully when u can make it work for u but it just isn't for us at the mo. so for now we have gone back to ww which is a little easier for both of us to do. I have made fab minimums friends on these boards in the sw section and if u don't mind I would love to still come here and share posts? I promise to start updating more x

I hope your all well and will try and read back over all I've missed. Hope your all having a great bank hol weekend xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost 4.5lbs this week! Can't believe it! So i've lost 1 stone 10.5lbs in 9 weeks (24.5lbs)! Got my stone and a half award and my club 10 awards! So pleased! Have lost 3 stone 3.5lbs in the 17 and a half weeks since I had Jack! :D

Think the massive trek around Manchester helped with that result, so may try some more walking this week. I cant do the c25k or 30DS as Dr thinks I have gallstones :cry: so got to take it easy. On a positive note I went shopping for a wedding outfit on saturday and it was the first ever shopping trip I haven't felt like crying and actually enjoyed! The only problem is that I found too much stuff that I liked and fit me (tried on 9 dresses!) and ended up buying TWO dresses in a size 16!!! This losing weight malarkey may be good for my confidence, but it's not good for my bank balance lol! xx

I lost 4.5lbs this week! Can't believe it! So i've lost 1 stone 10.5lbs in 9 weeks (24.5lbs)! Got my stone and a half award and my club 10 awards! So pleased! Have lost 3 stone 3.5lbs in the 17 and a half weeks since I had Jack! :D

Think the massive trek around Manchester helped with that result, so may try some more walking this week. I cant do the c25k or 30DS as Dr thinks I have gallstones :cry: so got to take it easy. On a positive note I went shopping for a wedding outfit on saturday and it was the first ever shopping trip I haven't felt like crying and actually enjoyed! The only problem is that I found too much stuff that I liked and fit me (tried on 9 dresses!) and ended up buying TWO dresses in a size 16!!! This losing weight malarkey may be good for my confidence, but it's not good for my bank balance lol! xx
WTG you with the losses well done and the assorted shinys. Fab news about the dresses all fitting but less fab that the bank balance had to take a hit. :D

Hiya everyone

Just a quick check-in. Had a 1/2lb gain last week then with an awful star week this week I only lost 1/2lb but was very happy with that. I got Slimmer of the Month for August and I was nominated for Woman of the Year for our group...losing out to my little 23 year old sister who now goes to the next stage 4stone12lbs lighter since January and 9lbs away from Target. So proud of her.

I am off on holiday for 2 weeks now. All inclusive in Spain so planning on lots of body magic swimming/walking/running round after my toddler to help me come back with a maintain at worst - a loss would be fab! Not going to deprive myself but not going to go mental either. I am going away with a 5 stone 1.5lbs loss since January and very proud of myself!

Hope you are all well and carry on shrinking nicely while I am away. As soon as I get back it's all guns blazing to our target at christmas :)

Speak to you all soon, Lisa x

MrsLisaMarie said:
Hiya everyone

Just a quick check-in. Had a 1/2lb gain last week then with an awful star week this week I only lost 1/2lb but was very happy with that. I got Slimmer of the Month for August and I was nominated for Woman of the Year for our group...losing out to my little 23 year old sister who now goes to the next stage 4stone12lbs lighter since January and 9lbs away from Target. So proud of her.

I am off on holiday for 2 weeks now. All inclusive in Spain so planning on lots of body magic swimming/walking/running round after my toddler to help me come back with a maintain at worst - a loss would be fab! Not going to deprive myself but not going to go mental either. I am going away with a 5 stone 1.5lbs loss since January and very proud of myself!

Hope you are all well and carry on shrinking nicely while I am away. As soon as I get back it's all guns blazing to our target at christmas :)

Ahh well done to you and your sister!!! Would love to be going on that holiday!! Enjoy Lol :)

Welcome back Jo, lovely that you're back :)
Well done Sammy and Lisa great losses and achievements for you. Hope you have a fab time on holiday Lisa, you deserve it! Well done to your sister too.

I was away at the caravan last week and put on 1.5 which I was more than pleased with as thought it would be about 3.
Have just been to group this morning and lost 1.5, so it's as you were which I'm very pleased about.

Myself and another member jointly won Woman of the Year and I'm now going froward to the district finals. I'm really chuffed that the people at my group think enough of me to even have nominated me, never mind voting for me to win.

Holidays are over and it's back to work / normality for me so looking to really go for it to get rid of these last stubborn 12 pounds.
I also have my bike ride coming up very soon so it'll be on the wagon for me until after that (9th September). Going to up the training this weekend then give it a rest until the big day.

TTFN x

sammyb1985 said:

Well done lady :) x

MrsLisaMarie said:
Hiya everyone

Well done u and also to your sister you've both done amazingly well u both should be so proud :) have a lovely holiday x

Andrea81 said:
Welcome back Jo, lovely that you're back :)
Well done Sammy and Lisa great losses and achievements for you. Hope you have a fab time on holiday Lisa, you deserve it! Well done to your sister too.

I was away at the caravan last week and put on 1.5 which I was more than pleased with as thought it would be about 3.
Have just been to group this morning and lost 1.5, so it's as you were which I'm very pleased about.

Myself and another member jointly won Woman of the Year and I'm now going froward to the district finals. I'm really chuffed that the people at my group think enough of me to even have nominated me, never mind voting for me to win.

Holidays are over and it's back to work / normality for me so looking to really go for it to get rid of these last stubborn 12 pounds.
I also have my bike ride coming up very soon so it'll be on the wagon for me until after that (9th September). Going to up the training this weekend then give it a rest until the big day.

TTFN x

Thanku lovely it's good to be back.

Well done on getting that 1.5 off again :)

Most important wtg on WOTY thats fabulous cant wait to hear about the district finals! X

Hi All - I am back - been away for a week to mum-in-laws caravan with my sister and our kids, bigger than ever - saw the most shocking picture of myself taken on Saturday - will post on my diary later today

Missed you all, will read thru thread but can't promise to answer everyone, so big hugs to you all xxx

Hi all. So sorry I have been AWOL for so long have had a bit of a rubbish few weeks with life in general. Including being back at work now and still being in pain with my back just dont know where it's going to end with it all. Im so exhausted every night and works not great at the mo when I get it dunno what to do with myself.

Dieting wise I've had a rethink took a couple of weeks break and me and mum decided for now sw just isn't for us. I love my leader and my group but the diet itself just doesnt fit in with our lifestyles and I became all consumed with it as I found I had to think about it too much it even ended up causing arguments between me and mum. I still think sw is a brilliant diet and works wonderfully when u can make it work for u but it just isn't for us at the mo. so for now we have gone back to ww which is a little easier for both of us to do. I have made fab minimums friends on these boards in the sw section and if u don't mind I would love to still come here and share posts? I promise to start updating more x

I hope your all well and will try and read back over all I've missed. Hope your all having a great bank hol weekend xxx

Jo please please please don't leave us xxxxx

welcome back jo, lovely that you're back :)
well done sammy and lisa great losses and achievements for you. Hope you have a fab time on holiday lisa, you deserve it! Well done to your sister too.

i was away at the caravan last week and put on 1.5 which i was more than pleased with as thought it would be about 3.
have just been to group this morning and lost 1.5, so it's as you were which i'm very pleased about.

myself and another member jointly won woman of the year and i'm now going froward to the district finals. I'm really chuffed that the people at my group think enough of me to even have nominated me, never mind voting for me to win.

I also have my bike ride coming up very soon so it'll be on the wagon for me until after that (9th september). Going to up the training this weekend then give it a rest until the big day.

Ttfn x

way to go missy!!! So deserved xxx

Back