**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Hi All - I am back - been away for a week to mum-in-laws caravan with my sister and our kids, bigger than ever - saw the most shocking picture of myself taken on Saturday - will post on my diary later today

Missed you all, will read thru thread but can't promise to answer everyone, so big hugs to you all xxx

We've missed you too.... loads!
So pleased you're back. Don't get too disheartened about being "bigger than ever" I'm sure you're not! You're in the right place for doing something about it anyway. :) The most important thing is that you had a good time on your hols.

I did make it Bas in the end... and yes it was miserable, rainy and grey. I put a picture on my diary for you ;)

WELCOME BACK! xxx

So I've spent all morning filling in this form to participate in the Regional finals of Woman of the Year. Like a bloody A level paper it was - took me bloody hours!!!
I've just cycled round to where my consultant is currently in a meeting to give her the forms only to be informed that the finals are taking place on the same day as the long-awaited bike ride that I have been planning and training for for months.

GUTTED.COM

:cry:

So I've spent all morning filling in this form to participate in the Regional finals of Woman of the Year. Like a bloody A level paper it was - took me bloody hours!!!
I've just cycled round to where my consultant is currently in a meeting to give her the forms only to be informed that the finals are taking place on the same day as the long-awaited bike ride that I have been planning and training for for months.

GUTTED.COM

Aw no, no way hun. Feel for you. :bighug:

Hi ladies! One year today I will be walking down the aisle to become a Mrs! :bliss:

It was our anniversary yesterday so we went out for a meal at the hotel we're having our wedding reception at, and I went completely off plan for the first time in 10 weeks and it was totally worth it!

I had:

Chicken and Bacon Cesar Salad
Steak, chips, onion rings, mushrooms and tomato
Chocolate fudge brownie with icecream and chocolate sauce
Cheese and crackers with caviar
2 1/2 glassesof red wine, one brandy and diet coke, one sex on the beach and two baileys!

Soooooo yummy! Just got to be good again now and hope for a STS or small loss as definitely don't want a gain! 3 1/2 days should be enough time to claw some of it back :D xx

1.5lb off this week, total now is 2 stone 2lb. I have 26lbs til 4 stone. There are 18 weigh ins til christmas. I need 1.5lb a week. I can do this :)

Morning All - well the damage is 6lbs on - weighed in at 16st 8lbs - am over moon as i thought it would be nearer the stone after having a month off plan.

Andrea - you are my Regional Winner - absolutely choked for you - big hug xxx

Broadway13 - fab loss, well done xxx and you're are right 1.5lb a week is achieveable xxxx

See, it's never as bad as you think. :D
I think 6lbs is a great result - only 1.5 per week which is nothing.

I'd be very happy at this stage to carry on losing 1.5 per week until I get to target. I think it's more likely to be 0.5-1 per week which I'm quite happy with.

If you stick to it you'll claw it back Sammy, I'm sure. That's what flexi-syns are for aren't they? The food (and drink) sounded delicious. Pleased you enjoyed yourself. x

Just measured myself and in ten weeks i've lost 2 inches from my bust, 6 inches from my waist and 4 inches from my hips! I've lost a foot of myself in total, how amazing is that?! xx

donnajt said:
Hi All - I am back - been away for a week to mum-in-laws caravan with my sister and our kids, bigger than ever - saw the most shocking picture of myself taken on Saturday - will post on my diary later today

Missed you all, will read thru thread but can't promise to answer everyone, so big hugs to you all xxx

Yay she's back, hope youve had a lovely time away :) I'm sure your not "bigger than ever" and with a week back on plan u will feel loads better :) x

donnajt said:
Jo please please please don't leave us xxxxx

Of course I'm gunna stay you've all been so lovely and I didn't want to just wanted to make sure u would still have me :) x

Andrea81 said:

GUTTED.COM

That is bloody pants, so sorry Hun x

sammyb1985 said:
Hi ladies! One year today I will be walking down the aisle to become a Mrs! :bliss:

It was our anniversary yesterday so we went out for a meal at the hotel we're having our wedding reception at, and I went completely off plan for the first time in 10 weeks and it was totally worth it!

I had:

Chicken and Bacon Cesar Salad
Steak, chips, onion rings, mushrooms and tomato
Chocolate fudge brownie with icecream and chocolate sauce
Cheese and crackers with caviar
2 1/2 glassesof red wine, one brandy and diet coke, one sex on the beach and two baileys!

Soooooo yummy! Just got to be good again now and hope for a STS or small loss as definitely don't want a gain! 3 1/2 days should be enough time to claw some of it back :D xx

Woo hoo :) of course u can get it back x

Broadway13 said:
1.5lb off this week, total now is 2 stone 2lb. I have 26lbs til 4 stone. There are 18 weigh ins til christmas. I need 1.5lb a week. I can do this :)

Well done u x

donnajt said:
Morning All - well the damage is 6lbs on - weighed in at 16st 8lbs - am over moon as i thought it would be nearer the stone after having a month off plan.

Andrea - you are my Regional Winner - absolutely choked for you - big hug xxx

Broadway13 - fab loss, well done xxx and you're are right 1.5lb a week is achieveable xxxx

The hard bit is done now hun well done for getting on the scales and it could have been loads worse :) x

sammyb1985 said:
Just measured myself and in ten weeks i've lost 2 inches from my bust, 6 inches from my waist and 4 inches from my hips! I've lost a foot of myself in total, how amazing is that?! xx

Woo hoo wtg u x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy Saturday ladies. Was back on plan for me yesterday and was pleased with myself last night after even having a mega row with my parents (it really wasn't pretty and me and my dad still aren't talking!) I didn't reach for the chocolate which I'd have done usually! So far so good today and already I'm feeling less bloated and sluggish without so much rubbish eaten this week. Just on my way to the footy so hoping to burn some calories celebrating some goals! x

Andrea81 said:
Well done for resisting the chocolate Jo. It doesn't solve anything does it?
Hope you're enjoying the footie. x

Thanks hun was hard not to but glad I didn't. Your right it doesn't solve it just adds something else to feel rubbish about! X

Happy Saturday ladies. Was back on plan for me yesterday and was pleased with myself last night after even having a mega row with my parents (it really wasn't pretty and me and my dad still aren't talking!) I didn't reach for the chocolate which I'd have done usually! So far so good today and already I'm feeling less bloated and sluggish without so much rubbish eaten this week. Just on my way to the footy so hoping to burn some calories celebrating some goals! x

Thanks hun was hard not to but glad I didn't. Your right it doesn't solve it just adds something else to feel rubbish about! X

Well done Jo for resisting the choccie - have you seen that recipe I have copied over to my diary for the chocolate microwave cake - looks delish - have just stocked up on Options but I have to say, I find that eating something chocolatey sends me on a binge...chocolate is my enemy!

So what are we all doing today ladies???

Anyone trying or planning to try new recipes this week?

I'm trying the beef and butternut squash lasagne today so i'll let you know how it goes! It looks delicious in the mag so i hope i do it justice!! :D xx

donnajt said:
Well done Jo for resisting the choccie - have you seen that recipe I have copied over to my diary for the chocolate microwave cake - looks delish - have just stocked up on Options but I have to say, I find that eating something chocolatey sends me on a binge...chocolate is my enemy!

I did see it yep I think I tried something a bit like it before actually sounds yummy tho. I'm a bit like that too sometimes a little bit of what I fancy just isn't enough! X

donnajt said:
So what are we all doing today ladies???

Anyone trying or planning to try new recipes this week?

Been a pretty quiet one for me popped to my local matalan for a few work bits and then washed my car some good calories burnt I'm sure but now suffering for it with my bloody back! Can't believe Monday is looming already. Hope youve all had a good one x

I did see it yep I think I tried something a bit like it before actually sounds yummy tho. I'm a bit like that too sometimes a little bit of what I fancy just isn't enough! X

Been a pretty quiet one for me popped to my local matalan for a few work bits and then washed my car some good calories burnt I'm sure but now suffering for it with my bloody back! Can't believe Monday is looming already. Hope youve all had a good one x

I was going to make it last night but fell asleep lol!

Jo - sorry to hear back hurts - how is it this morning?

Can't believe how quiet Team Tinsel is - where is everyone???

donnajt said:
I was going to make it last night but fell asleep lol!

Jo - sorry to hear back hurts - how is it this morning?

Can't believe how quiet Team Tinsel is - where is everyone???

Not too bad today still a bit achey (pretty much my own fault tho!) but it's ok.

It is quiet on here not sure where everybody is and a few have been gone a while, anyone heard from corks? X

How have you coped at work today Jo? do you have a desk job or are you moving around? I have best of both worlds, 50% moving and 50% desk job but depends on weather and my mood :rotflmao:

Is there any action on fb? blimmin forgotten my login and password...honestly I left my brain in Corfu

Last edited:
lost half a pound this week which i'm really pleased with considering the amount I ate and drank at our anniversary meal on Thursday! :) xx

Back