#TeamDukanMeetUp

We seem to have both threading running and its confusing......is it worth saying to anyone coming on this thread to please go see the main thread with the date on.

Dukan Birmingham

Then we can post in just one thread.

PS Laura, thank you, I hate driving and if joblife changes then I will be up for a space in your car. x

dukanfatty said:
We seem to have both threading running and its confusing......is it worth saying to anyone coming on this thread to please go see the main thread with the date on.

Dukan Birmingham

Then we can post in just one thread.

PS Laura, thank you, I hate driving and if joblife changes then I will be up for a space in your car. x

Of course!! Wooohoo! Excited.com x

I'm here and i'm still in!!! Dukanfatty I'm i still driving you or you're going with Laura now? I don't mind either way xx

Hi Mon, not seen you for ages, yes if I can go then yes I'd love a lift. Sorry Laura but we did kind of arrange this way back when ... LOL.

Fingers crossed on the job front....otherwise I may have to rob my daughter LOL.

Its no probs honestly honey, but i think Laura will have to come up to go back down again and I am only about 20 minutes away. are you off to the KC on the 28? I will be there exhibiting :)

dukanfatty said:
Hi Mon, not seen you for ages, yes if I can go then yes I'd love a lift. Sorry Laura but we did kind of arrange this way back when ... LOL.

Fingers crossed on the job front....otherwise I may have to rob my daughter LOL.

Dumped already!!
Lol no probs girls I'm easy! Xx

Ooo yes yes yes, Monica I am going. already was, but nothing gonna stop me now. I enjoy Ross shows, terry puts a lot more on than Max did. Who are you exhibiting with. Oh i can't wait.....a mini meet up. So looking forward to it now, have gone all giddy LOL.

I am a demo for Stampin'Up! honey so I only ever exhibit for myself now a days promoting our own products, pop round and see us, hugs

I will be doing. Hope you've got a big sign that says Stampin Up LOL, so many stalls don't advertise themselves....but i will go round in circles if I have to. Will message you with my mobile and then can always text on the day. Excited now LOL!!!

I will be doing. Hope you've got a big sign that says Stampin Up LOL, so many stalls don't advertise themselves....but i will go round in circles if I have to. Will message you with my mobile and then can always text on the day. Excited now LOL!!!
Got the message honey and I look forward to seeing you. I do have a big sign and fear not if you won't see me you will hear me LOL. Hugs xx

looking forward to it hun. x

Back