#TeamDukanMeetUp

Triniprinc3ss

Silver Member
Hi Dukanettes,

As we are all doing so well on the Dukan diet, I thought it would be a nice idea to meet up (at an accessible location) and have a celebration meal for Christmas 2012.

It would be nice to actually see some of the people we have been talking to, motivating and seeking inspiration from since starting our personal journeys.

Please use this thread to post possible venues and locations, so that we can get the ball rolling ahead of time.

No offence taken if you don't want to attend but it I'm sure those that do,will all be looking like our Super Model Ego at this time :worthy:.

Looking forward to hearing from you all,

Maria

:xmascheers:

I am so up for a meet but I am not sure if Christmas time will be the best time. December tends to be such a busy time for everyone. I am no good at locations etc but I have sat nav I can travel :D

I'd be up for a meet, but as Monica said December is a busy month but if a date is decided i can see what I can do x

On it like a car bonnet
Name a time and place!
Ooooo I feel a calendar girls moment coming on!!
"We're going to need considerably bigger buns!!"
Dukan naked calendar anyone!!! X

I'm north Yorkshire but willing to travel grin

I'm in too! Am in London but can jump on a train if required. Now, are we going to be keeping each other on track....or encouraging each other off it?!?

:party0016:

Maria

What a lovely suggestion - thank you! :)

Count me in please! I'm in beautiful Brum, close to JoJo.

P x :)

Ohhhh...glad I didn't miss this thread :party0011::party0011:

December is an OK time for me as plenty of time to plan ahead....usually anyway.

Saskax

I'm Hull, so an East Yorkshire gal. Travel is sort of ok, though I hate driving but its the cheaper option. If all the driving is done in one day its a bit much, so that means staying over somewhere if we are having an evening meal, premier Inn, Travel lodge all do good deals, but its booking them early enough.

Dec not a good month, too much school and home stuff to do. Plus weather could be an issue, and I don't mean the blooming rain!!!

There seems to be a few of us along the Yorkshire line.

Back