Teapots Challenge

Thanks Daisy

This diary, is valuable as I do this and probably more valuable later on in the tough times. I've always been rubbish as dealing with feelings and tend to take the trouble of the world onto my shoulders. I tuck it all away for examination later - but there's never seems to be any time until some sort of crisis comes along and all the pent up emotion spews out uncontrollably and I resort to food to 'medicate'. I'm hoping that going through this process will allow me to let some of those feeling out and learn to deal with the feelings in a healthy way to avoid 'medication' in the future. Interesting times ahead for us both I think! Looking forward to seeing results tomorrow. Hope your weeks gone well x x x

Hi teapot like you it is great when things change I got out my 1st wedding ring a couple of days ago and it fits perfect so now I am back to wearing that as I had to get a new one over my weight gain never know I might get back into my dress after nearly 15 yrs seen as I weight 10st the day I got married oh would love to be back there someday but everyone are saying not to drop to much as I won't look healthy oh well we will see can't make them happy but will be sure to make me happy for a change

OHHH!!!! congrats! Great news :)

Just enjoyed reading your diary - thanks for sharing - I'm currently doing Exacnte - another vlcd but not getting the results you're getting - you're doing really well and that shows what 100% does.

i tend to be a bit of a tart with diaries - reckon we're all going through the same stuff so like to cross over to other diets to see whats what - hope you dont mind and keep it up!

vee x

Just enjoyed reading your diary - thanks for sharing - I'm currently doing Exacnte - another vlcd but not getting the results you're getting - you're doing really well and that shows what 100% does.

i tend to be a bit of a tart with diaries - reckon we're all going through the same stuff so like to cross over to other diets to see whats what - hope you dont mind and keep it up!

vee x

Hi Vee!

You're very welcome to tart away, and hope it's some use lol. Weigh day tomorrow and crossing all fingers and toes etc that I crack 100kgs tomorrow, that would be soooo good. Would love to hear how you're getting on, and pop back when you like ;)

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Hehehe so excited this morning. My size 22 work trousers that I bought about 6 weeks ago have been getting very roomy and I've been putting off trying a size 20 just in case I'm disappointed and can't get my bum in them. Bit the bullet this morning and got into size 20 work trousers and jeans :) :) OMG this is really working and I love it :)

Doing a jiggly dance for you!! Its an amazing feeing isn't it!! Well done :)

Doing a jiggly dance for you!! Its an amazing feeing isn't it!! Well done :)

Thank you Goose. It seemed a dream too far and I'm just taking this all a day at a time. Small spades to move the mountain, but it's moving ;)

Hi,

You are doing great! Wow...
I had a false start on my Lipotrim due to a 'family' issue - yes excuses I know but its something I fall down on time and time again.... So, I'm back and once again looking at your diary for inspiration... Just to think if I'd stuck at the Lipotrim a few weeks ago I could be well on my way.

Well done keep going

Hi,

You are doing great! Wow...
I had a false start on my Lipotrim due to a 'family' issue - yes excuses I know but its something I fall down on time and time again.... So, I'm back and once again looking at your diary for inspiration... Just to think if I'd stuck at the Lipotrim a few weeks ago I could be well on my way.

Well done keep going

Morning!

Wondered where you got to! You could have lost a stone by now! Come on, get yourself in gear and join us :)

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Only you will see the edit signature link on your own post, I see it on mine but nobody elses.

Been a tough few days.

Been struggling not being able to go to the loo and have had to resort to tablets which I hate. The tablets don't agree with me and the 'cure' makes me really uncomfortable, but thankfully have eventually done the trick. I've had to force myself to have my milkshakes with no appetite and drinking water has been hard work too. Still one more shake to have tonight so I'd better get on with it. Weigh in tomorrow and I'm not feeling very confident so lets see what tomorrow brings.

Well done teapot! fantastic! :) x

hi everone need advice!! my first week i lost nearly 10lb. . .that was last thursday. . .weighed myself this morning-5days later- and im stil the exact same if not even a lb more!!!! :-( so so so discouraged and upset. iv been doing everything 100% all the time. today is the end of my TOTM but i generally get bloated before as opposed to after TOTM so i just dont understand. i am drinking loads of water and and going to the loo maybe every 3 days..? what do you think is wrong? the last time i did lipotrim i lost 7lb each week for the first 3 weeks. this is only week two now and i feel like giving up, i was hoping to only have to do 3 weeks as i dont have too much to loose but now it looks like i could be on it a lot longer! PLEASE HELP!!!! :-( thank you all x

hi everone need advice!! my first week i lost nearly 10lb. . .that was last thursday. . .weighed myself this morning-5days later- and im stil the exact same if not even a lb more!!!! :-( so so so discouraged and upset. iv been doing everything 100% all the time. today is the end of my TOTM but i generally get bloated before as opposed to after TOTM so i just dont understand. i am drinking loads of water and and going to the loo maybe every 3 days..? what do you think is wrong? the last time i did lipotrim i lost 7lb each week for the first 3 weeks. this is only week two now and i feel like giving up, i was hoping to only have to do 3 weeks as i dont have too much to loose but now it looks like i could be on it a lot longer! PLEASE HELP!!!! :-( thank you all x

Hey Bumblebee

Well done on the 10lb loss last week. If you don't have much to lose overall, you have to take that into account because your body doesn't always do what you want it to. Your body will be going into it's own version of 'OMG what's happening here' and you've just had TOTM which is always seems to cause it's own variety of issues. You've got a couple of days before weigh in, so don't despair and I'd keep at it. As you've been 100%, it's likely to be water related. Hang in there luv, it will be worth it x x x

I need a new coat - my size 24 jacket which has been my best friend for quite some time is way too big for me after being a little tight at the start of LT. This morning I was getting some bits from ASDA and wandered in the George section to try some coats on. I tried on 2 size 18 coats which were snug, but I was able to zip up/fasten the buttons ok. Didn't buy anything in the end. I think I might pop down to the charity shop to see what I can find there. Can't bear to spend money of a new coat and then need to downsize in 6-8 weeks again. It's the whole wastage thing and one of the reasons I got so big, couldn't throw food away either. Just so chuffed I got into an 18 though :)

Back