Tears of joy

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angel155, 6 September 2008.

1. Angel155

Angel155 Well-Known Member

I was up at the stables this evening having ridden Feniks and was in the office talking to Susie, the stables manager and very good friend. She has a Swedish tack supplier who sends her a small stock of jodhpurs, gloves etc to sell to club members. She was showing me the jodhs and I said they would never fit me. She said "I bet they will, you have lost loads of weight and have a skinny arse, get and try them on!!" Well that is exactly what I did and guess what?? They bloody well fitted :eek::eek::D:D I went back to the office, called Susie outside to show her. She flung her arms around me and said "Told you so". I burst into tears. I bought them there and then!!

We were unsure of the sizing but when I got home I put them on the bed and measured them. The jodhs I wore to ride had a 38" waist...........................the new ones were 34"!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bliss:
  2. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

That's fab!!! Grats on this victory!!!! :)
  3. Jules77

Jules77 Well-Known Member

Fantastic.... well done.. all that hard work is paying off.... keep it up.

4. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Wow - well done you! I think we all see ourselves bigger than others - you are a skinny mini!
  5. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Well-Known Member

Well done Angel, Moments like this make us realise its all worth it!!!!
  6. mrs bear

mrs bear Well-Known Member

Well done hunni :) I bet you feel great!!! you will be buying new 1`s again in no time.
  7. Angel155

If only I had started CD sooner, I only bought the old jodhs about 3 months ago lol.
  8. amethyst

amethyst Banned

OMG tears of joy indeed! Well done hunny xxxx
  9. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Yippee!! May you shed many more happy tears!!!

Well Done!! xx
  10. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

well done hun :) :) xxxxxx
  11. angie-bum

angie-bum Well-Known Member

I think it's going to be my new hobby

trying on and getting into smaller clothing

Very well done, it must feel fab;)
  12. GTPeach

GTPeach The Nerdy Singer

13. saraian24

saraian24 Well-Known Member

Aww thats lovely!!!!!
  14. nadhak

Stories like that just make me so happy - thank you for sharing and fantastic progress xx
  15. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

thats fab well done hun
    i am crying just reading this [​IMG]
    bloody brill i know how great it feels when something like that happens
  16. tizzy44

tizzy44 Well-Known Member

well done you:) it is such a good feeling isn't it. I lost 6st last time on the cd and did a similar thing, has loads of stuff in wardrobe that i thought didnt fit, when a friend got me to try on some stuff coz we were going out, and i discovered loads of it fit, and some of it was too big!!! Such a great feeling, good luck tiz:)
  17. Angel155

Thanks for all your kind words :thankyou: I still have lots to lose but these small boosts really help the bigger picture. I also had to order a new sports bra yesterday. When riding I realised that my fantastic but 44D bra gave no support........no wonder really as when I measured myself I discovered I now need a 40DD :D
  18. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Well, that's really made my Sunday Angie. Thanks for sharing!

19. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

I've just seen pics, and as I have seen Angel before, I can firmly vouch that she looks like a completely different person, and I for one would have walked past her in the street!!
    Said it before, and will say it again now, I am SO proud of you buddy xx
  20. Angel155

You're welcome

PS Don't call me Angie, I have been known to kill people for that lol