Tears of joy

Angel155

I was up at the stables this evening having ridden Feniks and was in the office talking to Susie, the stables manager and very good friend. She has a Swedish tack supplier who sends her a small stock of jodhpurs, gloves etc to sell to club members. She was showing me the jodhs and I said they would never fit me. She said "I bet they will, you have lost loads of weight and have a skinny arse, get and try them on!!" Well that is exactly what I did and guess what?? They bloody well fitted :eek::eek::D:D I went back to the office, called Susie outside to show her. She flung her arms around me and said "Told you so". I burst into tears. I bought them there and then!!

We were unsure of the sizing but when I got home I put them on the bed and measured them. The jodhs I wore to ride had a 38" waist...........................the new ones were 34"!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bliss:

That's fab!!! Grats on this victory!!!! :)

Wow - well done you! I think we all see ourselves bigger than others - you are a skinny mini!

Well done hunni :) I bet you feel great!!! you will be buying new 1`s again in no time.

If only I had started CD sooner, I only bought the old jodhs about 3 months ago lol.

I think it's going to be my new hobby

trying on and getting into smaller clothing

Very well done, it must feel fab;)

WOW!!1 BLOODY WELL DONE!!!!!!

thats fab well done hun
i am crying just reading this
Face39.gif

bloody brill i know how great it feels when something like that happens
xxxxxx

well done you:) it is such a good feeling isn't it. I lost 6st last time on the cd and did a similar thing, has loads of stuff in wardrobe that i thought didnt fit, when a friend got me to try on some stuff coz we were going out, and i discovered loads of it fit, and some of it was too big!!! Such a great feeling, good luck tiz:)

Thanks for all your kind words :thankyou: I still have lots to lose but these small boosts really help the bigger picture. I also had to order a new sports bra yesterday. When riding I realised that my fantastic but 44D bra gave no support........no wonder really as when I measured myself I discovered I now need a 40DD :D

I've just seen pics, and as I have seen Angel before, I can firmly vouch that she looks like a completely different person, and I for one would have walked past her in the street!!
Said it before, and will say it again now, I am SO proud of you buddy xx

Back