teas to drink, leaf and berries?

i didnt have chance to get any teabags today , gonna try tmorrow, so how did the fizzy rasberry water taste? I had thought about a sweetener or 2 aswell maybe...

Maybe a stupid question but do teabags infuse ok in cold water?
Would it work better with hot water that is then chilled?

Maybe a stupid question but do teabags infuse ok in cold water?
Would it work better with hot water that is then chilled?

i do it in a little bit of hot water, so all the flavour comes out, let it cool then pour into the bottle and out in fridge, its tastes nicer but not strong enough, like an after tatse, i only got 20 tea bags lol, mite be needing more haha, i recon 4-5 teabags in each 2 litre bottle shud do it

i didnt have chance to get any teabags today , gonna try tmorrow, so how did the fizzy rasberry water taste? I had thought about a sweetener or 2 aswell maybe...

yeah i think i may try to add some sweetner in the hot tea before i cool it

I think I'll just have it hot to start... I'm quite good with my water if it's in a 1 litre sports bottle.
I mainly need a change of hot drink... Coffee is ok but I'm fed up of my wee stinking of coffee!
Then again it's good for number 2 issues!!

I think I'll just have it hot to start... I'm quite good with my water if it's in a 1 litre sports bottle.
I mainly need a change of hot drink... Coffee is ok but I'm fed up of my wee stinking of coffee!
Then again it's good for number 2 issues!!

lol im loving my hot tea now,the raspberry one, it was the same for me, needed a change from coffee, and i cant drink black tea ewwwwwwwwwwww

Black tea? It's just wrong!
I might get some more redbush, I'm quite fond of that too!

OK so i did the experiment...

carbonated water, holland and barret rasberry teabags and sweeteners...
used 2 teabags in hot water and had a good infusion of flavours and 2 sweetners, allowed to cool (so have like a concentrate now)

opened a 500ml bottle of carbonated water and added some concentrate to taste... to be honest it was ok but didnt really work... it did taste of the berrys but just wasnt to my tatse... may suit some people though but for me just gonna stick to water, im not really having a problem with it now... mostly still water but when im feeling bored i just have a carbonated one, the bubbles fill you up quite quick! lol

carbonated water goes flat really fast so id recommend small bottles, i use the buxton carbonated spring water from morrisons at 2quid for 8x500ml bottles its only 25p a bottle, my fridge is full of em! and as for still water you cant beat good old tap water refils!

OK so i did the experiment...

carbonated water, holland and barret rasberry teabags and sweeteners...
used 2 teabags in hot water and had a good infusion of flavours and 2 sweetners, allowed to cool (so have like a concentrate now)

opened a 500ml bottle of carbonated water and added some concentrate to taste... to be honest it was ok but didnt really work... it did taste of the berrys but just wasnt to my tatse... may suit some people though but for me just gonna stick to water, im not really having a problem with it now... mostly still water but when im feeling bored i just have a carbonated one, the bubbles fill you up quite quick! lol

carbonated water goes flat really fast so id recommend small bottles, i use the buxton carbonated spring water from morrisons at 2quid for 8x500ml bottles its only 25p a bottle, my fridge is full of em! and as for still water you cant beat good old tap water refils!

haha well ill admit ive tried to drink more of my mixture today n not that keen either now, i much prefer it plain, and yeah i tend to drink fizzy water as it fills me up more

and ill get some of those from morrisons good idea thanks

I had a black tea at starbucks this morning, it was actually really nice, no sweeteners or anything..

I had a black tea at starbucks this morning, it was actually really nice, no sweeteners or anything..

ohhhhh very posh lol:D

I had a black coffee at Starbucks with looooads of sweetener, not sure I could do black tea!
I shut my eyes and tried really hard but it still didn't taste like a caramel macchiato.
Argh, I love Starbucks!

I had a black coffee at Starbucks with looooads of sweetener, not sure I could do black tea!
I shut my eyes and tried really hard but it still didn't taste like a caramel macchiato.
Argh, I love Starbucks!

haha:D:D

Does anyone know if Green Tea is allowed? I thought it would be but my pharmacist said to avoid anything except normal tea. He said that even if the box says Green Tea they can sometimes contain other ingredients that my throw me off! Thanks. x x

I love (loved) starbucks too... did you take your own tablet sweeteners with you? ive found they only do granulated sweetener in store which aint allowed... I went with my nephew and he had a strawberries and cream, little bugger! lol
Argh, I love Starbucks!

I've just had a chocolate and raspberry shake and it was actually quite nice, it made a nice change! I made up a mug of raspberry leaf tea with 2 sweetners and let it go cold then mixed it in the blender with a chocolate shake. Mmmm! x

sounds horrible but i may try it and be surprised! x ive just mixed half a sachet of choclate with hot water and am having it served in a starbucks mug and its lush,, its missing the slice of cheesecake to go with it though! lol

I've just had a chocolate and raspberry shake and it was actually quite nice, it made a nice change! I made up a mug of raspberry leaf tea with 2 sweetners and let it go cold then mixed it in the blender with a chocolate shake. Mmmm! x

Does anyone know if Green Tea is allowed? I thought it would be but my pharmacist said to avoid anything except normal tea. He said that even if the box says Green Tea they can sometimes contain other ingredients that my throw me off! Thanks. x x
I drink Green Tea a lot as there are so many benefits to it, "Google" it and you will find out a lot about it. I buy mine from Lidls', Lord Nelson brand, they have it plain or with Lemon, my favourite. There are no additives just Green Tea Leaf and lemon rind. You will also find that Tescos' do a great range of Green Teas, amongst others.

It is not only good for you but also has zero calories if you don't add anything, it also is delicious if chilled in the fridge and served with a slice of fresh Lemon or Lime.

Radical- yup I carry a clicker thing of sweetener with me at all times!
I used to be such a regular that they used to just recite off my drink as soon as I walked in (venti skinny caramel macchiato with 2 extra pumps of sugar free vanilla), sigh I do miss that. Whenever we drive past my 4 year old always asks why we are not going in- he was always quite fond of a babycino and a chocolate coin or chocolate twizzler thing.
I must admit I always have my hot choc in a Starbucks mug at home, just makes it taste that much better!

Love the idea of the choc raspberry one, must try that!

Back