teas to drink, leaf and berries?

I've just had a chocolate and raspberry shake and it was actually quite nice, it made a nice change! I made up a mug of raspberry leaf tea with 2 sweetners and let it go cold then mixed it in the blender with a chocolate shake. Mmmm! x
ohhhhhhhh yum ill be trying that tomorrow, lol, yum yum

Radical- yup I carry a clicker thing of sweetener with me at all times!
I used to be such a regular that they used to just recite off my drink as soon as I walked in (venti skinny caramel macchiato with 2 extra pumps of sugar free vanilla), sigh I do miss that. Whenever we drive past my 4 year old always asks why we are not going in- he was always quite fond of a babycino and a chocolate coin or chocolate twizzler thing.
I must admit I always have my hot choc in a Starbucks mug at home, just makes it taste that much better!

Love the idea of the choc raspberry one, must try that!

to be honest i prefer costa coffee, yum yum delish, i miss my latte with cinnamon sprinkles, but i do love caramel latte too argggggg i want one

lol - my Atkins usual was a right mouthfull but they learnt my drink aswell... Tall decaff triple shot Americano, 3?4 fill, with pouring cream and sugar free hazelnut.. lol YUM! these days i just walk past and take a swig outta my water bottle! lol
to be honest i prefer costa coffee, yum yum delish, i miss my latte with cinnamon sprinkles, but i do love caramel latte too argggggg i want one

Shame on you!!! Costa? Lol! I'm very loyal to my Starbucks! Costa only do monin syrups and no sugar free, tut tut!

I love the idea of Atkins and all that cream and stuff but I still can't get my head round it!! Coffee with cream is sooo delicious! I normally only let myself have it at Christmas!

lol - my Atkins usual was a right mouthfull but they learnt my drink aswell... Tall decaff triple shot Americano, 3?4 fill, with pouring cream and sugar free hazelnut.. lol YUM! these days i just walk past and take a swig outta my water bottle! lol

lol id love to know what the staff are thinking when they see ya with your water:D

oh what an idea that has just occured to me whilst reading your texts. Ice tea is supposed to be nice and refreshing. So frozen raspberry leaf tea could make a nice sweet treat to crunch on. Oh to chew again.

Shame on you!!! Costa? Lol! I'm very loyal to my Starbucks! Costa only do monin syrups and no sugar free, tut tut!

I love the idea of Atkins and all that cream and stuff but I still can't get my head round it!! Coffee with cream is sooo delicious! I normally only let myself have it at Christmas!

lol costa beats starbucks butt everytime:D

oh what an idea that has just occured to me whilst reading your texts. Ice tea is supposed to be nice and refreshing. So frozen raspberry leaf tea could make a nice sweet treat to crunch on. Oh to chew again.

oooooooooooo yum im gona try that in a bit, ive got some ice lollie moulds:D

lol costa beats starbucks butt everytime:D

I like Starbucks but Natalieann likes Costa. But which is better? Well there's only one way to find out..........FIGHT!!!!!

I like Starbucks but Natalieann likes Costa. But which is better? Well there's only one way to find out..........FIGHT!!!!!

hahashaa:pillowfight:

omg i tried the raspberry leaf tea, cooled down and blended with ice and a choc shake, was expecting it to be horrid but oh my days, im in heaven its delish hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Can I butt in a mo?

The Tetley fruit teas are made form ther berries - I googled it.

Raspberry leaf teac could be made into a granita????

Make its, sweeten it and then freeze it, but stir it every 20 - 30 mins until you get a flaky ice consistency.

Lots of bother but at least it's a different texture.

Sounds posh

Can I butt in a mo?

The Tetley fruit teas are made form ther berries - I googled it.

Raspberry leaf teac could be made into a granita????

Make its, sweeten it and then freeze it, but stir it every 20 - 30 mins until you get a flaky ice consistency.

Lots of bother but at least it's a different texture.

Sounds posh

helllo love raspberry leaf tea is not a tetley tea, its a health shop tea, i myself can only find it in holland and barret, never seen it in a supermarket with the tetleys etc:D

this tea is made from the leaf of the plant, says so on the box:)

Sorry, I was reading the much earlier post about the blackberry and raspeberry teas.

I'm just starting ouit and have found myself going onto H+Bs for their leaf teas - they tast much nicer than I thought!

Sorry for the confusion!

Sorry, I was reading the much earlier post about the blackberry and raspeberry teas.

I'm just starting ouit and have found myself going onto H+Bs for their leaf teas - they tast much nicer than I thought!

Sorry for the confusion!

hey thats fine, what other leaf teas of thier have you tried and what nice:D

I've trawled round all sorts of places, even Neal's Yard (really posh).

I like Fennel and nettle (combined) and that's just Twinings from Sainsbury's. Plus chamomile and redbush, which I've been drinking for years, I don't get in with green tea!

I have just dug out my infuser teapot - an unused gift from my sister years ago - and am trying some new teas.

Lemon verbena, mint and marigold from my garden, drying at the moment.

Have you found anything good to drink? I think a variety of teas might be useful if I am going to succeed!

I've trawled round all sorts of places, even Neal's Yard (really posh).

I like Fennel and nettle (combined) and that's just Twinings from Sainsbury's. Plus chamomile and redbush, which I've been drinking for years, I don't get in with green tea!

I have just dug out my infuser teapot - an unused gift from my sister years ago - and am trying some new teas.

Lemon verbena, mint and marigold from my garden, drying at the moment.

Have you found anything good to drink? I think a variety of teas might be useful if I am going to succeed!

hey thanks ill try some of those too, whats the lemon one like, soiunds nice

lemon verbena? Very clean and lemony, more like lemon sweeties than an actual lemon.

It was used in England for lemon taste before lemons were common!

You can get it on Amazon.

lemon verbena? Very clean and lemony, more like lemon sweeties than an actual lemon.

It was used in England for lemon taste before lemons were common!

You can get it on Amazon.

oh mite have to invest in some, could do with a nice clean refreshing tatse

Are we allowed lemony stuff? My pharmacist said we could have nothing to do with citrus.. I am getting very confused! lol x

Back