Teas

I've done SW before and had the same problem as I do now, BLOATED BELLY. I know its quite common, especially in the first few weeks. I've read that certain teas can take away the bloat, can you recommend the tastiest?

Also looking for a flavoured tea that may take any sweet cravings away?

Thanks in advance.

A bit further down there is a thread on bloating and we talk about teas but I highly HIGHLY recommend twinings Butter Mint (I can only find it in tesco) or their double mint sensations or pukka three mint. Single mint tea is too weak. The butter mint works for cravings for me too because it's like Murray mints. I have converted so so many people to drinking it!!

Bloating thread the others mentioned is a good one!

I gave green tea another bash this week, approx 3 cups a day and I had a 4.5lb loss, I'm astonished!! Dunno if it was the tea but it's a mighty weird coincidence if not!!

My husband is an avid gym bunny and he has taken to green tea lately. Having at least 4 cups a day has made his muscles more "cut" in his language. To be fair I can see a difference in his abs so I reckon there is something in it. I think it would take a looooong time for the stuff to give ME a 6 pack but ill drink it in hope.....

This tea sounds amazing!!

I love murray mints so gonna get that added to my shopping list.

Dxxx

oh its immense. Everyone who tried it loved it. Even if they were not mint tea drinkers before. I should buy shares in Twinings!! :)

Butter mint Tea ..sound nice I do drink Lemon green tea which I find nice..But will give this one a try as I have noticed by belly seems a little bloated and I feel bunged up..Only been on SW 3 weeks..xx

Back