Tee's diary

Thanks Sadie. Iv got about 25-30lbs to lose, it's just not going tho. I am hoping that you are right and it will go after yesterday's splurge.

Not been good today, felt so yucky that all iv had us a bp coffee and a Starbucks americano. Got home and I'm shaking :-( got some belly pork in the oven, can't wait! Will have a big plate of cabbage, think I'm gonna make some broccoli soup whilst I'm waiting.

Husband has gone to get me a chicken breast as nothing in for me (sob). Might have it with creamed broccoli or the yummy cheese sauce,. Not hungry but need to get some carbs into me. X

That's how I'm feeling, iv got to get back into doing one proper shop a week and making sure I have atkins friendly food in the house.

Busy, I bought a 4kg bell, omg! It's heavy!!!! No poop Sherlock :)

I think I am going to be in bits tomorrow! Good job it's an easy workout x

Back on induction today :-/

Slow start to the day, only just having my bp coffee, will have a couple of eggs and bacon for brekkie, will also nuke some broccoli & butter.

Bought frozen spinach so will have some at lunch with my last piece of belly pork. Going to be forcing down the food and I will get my carbs up to 20g.......

Being a bit chicken with kettlenetics, working myself up towards lifting that mammoth weight! Will let the coffee and food go down then get to it!

Ok scrap that brekkie!

3 slices bacon chopped, 2 egg omelette with butter, mix 4 bricks spinach with 1 spoon cream cheese and bacon.

So no yucky after taste, I love spinach :)

Attachments

• image-2715446457.jpg
    image-2715446457.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 40
Oooh yum, looks gorgeous!

I love spinach too (as you've probably guessed), got two bunches of fresh spinach on the weekend and can't wait to have some tonight :)

Wow stuffed after that omelette!

Just done kettlenetics withy new 4kg weight, gee that was tough! Did all but a few of the over arm reaches with the new weight :) hopefully I will see more results :)

Cannot face lunch as my belly is still full. Logged the spinach on mfp, 70g est. was less than 1/2 carb :-( how am I gonna make 15g? There was loads on the omelette :-/

Don't stress to much about having enough carbs to start with, I work best with 10-15g and sometimes less, you had loads of spinach so your getting some vitamins etc and the oil on your diet will keep your bowels lubed lol. Get back on track and into ketosis...
Ps I am no expert but I know what works for me x

No expert here either, so I don't think you should force yourself to eat, hun - I tend to graze, on good Atkins stuff :)

Going good, had the leftover belly pork slice :) not sure what to have for tea probably roasted broccoli and some sautéed cabbage. Not sure meat wise, see what is in the freezer. Going to have a creamy coffee too.

Drank 3l water so doing well :) going to try and not fret about it too much and just try and keep my fat and carb levels up.

I thinks that's probably the best thing to do, just focus on the things that you are doing right, and that omelette was right!

Maybe worth while adding some tomatoes, onions or green string beans into diet, as they have highest carb content from list? Nice string bean recipes, boil to your preferred tenderness, then fry chopped garlic (also higher in carbs) in some salted butter and add beans and toss. Devine! Also, maybe fry up tomatoes n onions, season to taste and add to your spinach omelette?

Good luck!:thumbup:

I thinks that's probably the best thing to do, just focus on the things that you are doing right, and that omelette was right!

Maybe worth while adding some tomatoes, onions or green string beans into diet, as they have highest carb content from list? Nice string bean recipes, boil to your preferred tenderness, then fry chopped garlic (also higher in carbs) in some salted butter and add beans and toss. Devine! Also, maybe fry up tomatoes n onions, season to taste and add to your spinach omelette?

Good luck!:thumbup:

Thanks :) my menu has included 140g broccoli, 100g sweet cabbage and 70g spinach and it comes only to 9g carbs :-/ going to see what else I can have, maybe some onions like you suggested.

Tinned pumpkin, get!!!! 60g about 5g carb induction friendly :)

Was going to make a pie but just mixed a spoon of cream cheese and a Splenda sachet, carbs up yay!

Oh wow, never heard of tinned pumpkin, will get, sounds lovely. Can't wait to add nuts too! :D

Iv only ever seen it is Lidl (or was it Aldi) I'm struggling to get my carbs up, despite massive plates of greens!

There is a really nice pumpkin pie recipe with a pecan crust, I'm making a crustless one tomoz :)

Have you ever tried an Indian pumpkin? It's so lush, it's called a kadhoo abs looks like this

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375738568.686060.jpg

Back